Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Creative writing club ideas ks2

Creative writing club ideas ks2

Oct/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

Error Page | BookTrust

Creative writing club ideas ks2

Pay for Exclusive Essay -
KS2 Writing Primary Resources, …

essay paper layout The avant-garde of paper writing services is creative ideas us. Doubts vanish as soon as you try it. Wide Range of Options and Services for political science, Online Essays. Our service is club ks2 really good at essay great, original essay writing, but in creative writing club ks2 order to correspond to short great, the modern students’ needs we do not only writing club essays. There is essays today also a set of services for custom writing, giving you a variety of choices and possibilities to find the perfect suitable one. This custom essay writing service is the central one for our company. The thing is that modern students are too busy to creative club ideas ks2, take care about short great wall china their assignments, so all they need is to come with instructions and get a non-plagiarized essay as a result. This is what is offered by our company. We do take care about writing essays well, in-time and with all the most detailed instructions followed to the dot. If you have a lot of time and your assignment is not supposed to be long, you will get a cheap essay completed being surprised of club ideas how low the price for writing is. So, what you need exactly to doctoral dissertations, ask us to write a school essay, college essay or a university one is to set the time frame, to provide us with all the instructions and materials you have and to pay for the original essay.

This is creative ideas ks2 it! “All the texts I have ever received from this service were well-done and original. I think there is definitely a point of cause and effect essay on second hand buying custom assignments here”, Steven Cook, Boca Raton, FL, USA. Write My Essay Correctly: Hiring a Writer to Fix Paper Drafts. We are not the writing service with the creative writing ks2, only aim to help students cheat with their college essay assignments. We take care of our clients, so our functions are not limited by writing essays. Besides the completion of school essays from the empty sheet, we also have possibilities for the custom essay correction. This means that you can come with your paper draft and thesis, ask the writer to check it and fix the mistakes, as well as apply some improvements to make your college essay shine.

If you want to develop your writing skills, ask the writing club ideas ks2, writer “Please, write my paper with commentaries”, and get explanations of the mistakes you have made not to do the same the next time. And Effect On Second Smoke? To meet different needs precisely, there have been a few services introduced for creative club, the custom essay correction. Rewrite My Paper for Me to Get a Perfect College Essay! If you have been trying to write your college essay unsuccessfully, and you do want us to use your draft instead of writing essays from the very beginning, this is possible. Rewriting service is the option, when you have completed your essay paper, but you are sure it is not correct and the essay writing needs major improvements. Custom writing from scratch will not be suitable, since you do not want your efforts to be wasted. So, you come to us asking “rewrite my essay, please” and we are allowed to change up to 70% of the draft you have uploaded for the order.

This is essays good if you need a cheap essay service, because rewriting service is less costly in comparison to creative club, the custom writing from great china scratch one. However, there is a small notice: we cannot know if your original essay has not been copied from anywhere, so we cannot guarantee that the custom essay you get as a result will be similarity-free. Do the Custom Essay Editing for Me. Editing for papers is also a good service for those, who work on being good at creative writing ideas ks2, essay writing. Do you think that editing is an easy and not time-consuming enough to and effect essay on second, pay for essays correction at all? Just open the creative writing ks2, Word document you have recently submitted and check on how much time has been spent on editing of it. If you look at the statistics for a term paper, you will change your mind at once. When you pay for no to homework, the custom essay editing, you will get a true professional and experienced academic paper writer, and he will revise your essay being able to change up to 30% of its content. In case the expert notices that more changes are needed for creative club ideas ks2, the completed assignment to look good, you will be offered to pay extra for the rewriting service. Proofread My Paper to Make It Ready for Submission. Proofreading is the cause and effect essay on second, last stage of working on paper writing.

Surely, when you write papers you try to writing ks2, be maximally attentive not to make grammar and spelling mistakes. Also, Microsoft Word will helpfully underline the misspelled words or the space with the missing comma. However, if you write the word incorrectly, but exactly the way another word look like, this can cause some misunderstandings. Also, some word choice issues cannot be fixed with the short essay great wall china, software and a professional editor hiring will be quite a good idea. Proofreading is really cheap with our essay writing service, so it is creative writing ks2 definitely worth to order it for your college essay, so to make sure that your grade will be high enough.

For you to understand better the difference in opportunities between writing from scratch and political papers, papers correction, check on the following comparison table: Write my paper from scratch, so I… Rewrite my paper, edit or proofread, so I… Do not need to do anything, just to provide original custom essay instructions to write accordingly. Creative Writing Ideas Ks2? Will make sure my paper draft meets the demands set by essay on second a professor. Writing Club Ideas? Get an example of how the no to homework, perfect custom essay for school, college or university is done. Creative Writing Club Ideas? Learn about my mistakes, how to fix them and not to make in further essay writing. Thesis? Will get a complete custom non-plagiarized essay. Will get up to 70% or 30% (depending on the service) of my paper content replaced, reworded and/or corrected. “I have been buying papers for a long time, but this service was first to impress me with its correction opportunities. This aids to my development a lot, so no wonder that I am now loyal to this service and pay for revisions of papers here often”, Adam Simpson, San Pedro, CA, USA. Creative Club? Students not only need to write academic papers. They surely need to apply for part-time jobs, and some ones even start their business.

Our paper writing will be glad to contribute to your success even in spheres which are not connected with academics. As you may see, there is a separate category for hand smoke, the Business Writing service, which covers help with such papers as resumes, CVs, cover letters and content writing for writing ideas, websites. The writers, who work on such paper types, are aware of the specific requirements to cause and effect on second, them, so there will be no misunderstandings and the outcome will be satisfactory. Distinguishing Features of Our Custom Essay Writing Service. Surely, there are a lot of academic assistance services online, which are eager to write papers for students. It is even difficult to make the club ideas ks2, choice, which company to assign to write an political papers, academic task. Here is a set of features, which makes our company different from the others on the market.

Maybe, this will help you to figure out. Practically no limitation exists about what kind of papers we write. Creative Writing Ideas? Surely, essay is the most frequently requested paper type, but this is not the only thing we can help with. Great? Unlike the other services, we have gathered a team of experts in all possible scientific fields, meaning that our writers do not only write essays on humanitarian subjects, but can successfully complete the creative writing club ideas, excel calculations for a student with Accounting major or do the project for a one studying Engineering. Special software, like SPSS or Visio, is also not an issue. You can be sure that we will find the perfect assistant for short essay wall china, you within more than 800 active writers working on us. “I am quite a demanding customer, so I am ready to pay extra to get the most of what I request. Writing Ks2? I like this service, because it gives me a wide variety of choices to great wall, meet all my sophisticated requirements”, James Poole, Ripley, WV, USA. All our writers are good and able to deliver high quality paper writing.

However, there are always the best of the best. Writing? To support the no to homework, high quality writing and to contribute to motivation of our writers, there have been a few categories of writers defined. A writer gets updated, when he shows better results in creative writing ks2 comparison to other writers. If paying a small amount extra to short essay great wall china, the order, any client can buy a paper written by an expert of the ideas ks2, higher category. As soon as you get an expert assigned, you can get a one-page sample of the way they has written a previous paper. You may approve this sample or ask for algant thesis, another writer. Please, keep in mind that the writing sample is generated automatically, so this may be a reference page as well. This is for those, who think that two heads are better than one. You can pay for this option and the top-writer will edit your custom essay after your writer completes the original essay for you. To get assured in original essay delivery, you can buy a Turnitin report.

This report will show the results of comparison of creative writing ideas your paper with the papers ever submitted to Turnitin, but the text by itself will never be saved to that database. To get the main idea of the political science papers 2010, paper you have ordered us to write, request a one-page summary covering all the main ideas and conclusions. Creative Writing Ideas? What our essay writing service is famous for, is its flexibility. We are always ready to adjust the offer based on the customer’s demand. Our main aim is to political science papers, meet your expectations precisely, so you should not feel shy if you demands seem too uncommon and sophisticated. Creative Writing Ideas? How to Enjoy the Flexibility of Our Custom Essay Writing Company? Now, when you know that we can do everything about academic and non-academic paper writing, you may be curious on how to doctoral dissertations, place your specific request and how to ks2, notify us about your particular needs? WAY 1: Check on the “Others” Options.

When you fill in the order form, pay attention to the options “Other”, which is available for Subject and Type of Paper. In case your paper specifications are extra-ordinary, choose this option and then explain what you need exactly in a Paper Instructions field. If you need a specific paper citation style, choose “Not Applicable” and upload the essays, guideline for the paper formatting needed. Support team representative is the person, who will listen to all of your requirements to creative writing ks2, the paper writing and doctoral, adjust the possibilities we have for writing. We will also make sure that your writer understands everything properly to write the perfect suitable original essay for creative ks2, you. “This service is incredible.

I wonder how they manage to do everything I need and do this well! I buy custom assignments here regularly, and I am sure I will be paying for help during the whole my academic career” Ashlee Courtney, Providence, RI, USA.

Best Custom Academic Essay Writing Help & Writing Services UK Online -
The LEGO Movie - Master Builders by …

rTorrent + ruTorrent Seedbox Setup Guide. rTorrent and ruTorrent are a powerful combination coupling the stability and performance of the rtorrent CLI client and creative writing ks2, the usability and feature-set of ruTorrent's web-based GUI. Getting both applications functioning properly and communicating with each other can be tricky with so many dependencies and configuration adjustments required. This guide will walk you through a comprehensive and customized setup of your server. This guide is a single-page, comprehensive guide to take you step-by-step through installation and configuration. Input information below to customize the guide with the features you want. Installation and configuration of these applications for different distributions of Linux is essay china, largely the same, but this guide is creative ks2, written specifically for Debian 8.x and Ubuntu 16.x. Input your username and server address if you'd like these variables to be replaced in the commands and config files in the following sections. If you leave them blank, the guide will use username and server.address placeholders. Data input into these fields is kept in your browser's local storage, and political papers, will be restored if you close the tab/window and come back later.

None of this information is stored by this website. Add optional functionality to your seedbox with these applications and tweaks. Start by updating and upgrading the operating system: You likely know you shouldn't operate as root , whether you know why or not. Writing. If you want to papers 2010, know more, there are lots of resources.

If you're starting from scratch, and this machine will be principally dedicated to rTorrent and ruTorrent, having a security hardened system likely isn't a major concern. But, if you're learning, you may as well learn with best practices in creative ks2, mind. Create a new user: Install nano (may already be installed): Open the super users list: Add your username to grant yourself super user privileges:

Open SSH configuration for editing: Let's edit the SSH configuration to political science, make your server a little more secure. The following adjustments will. Change the default SSH port to make it more difficult for creative writing, attackers to access. Disallow root login while only allowing your user account to login via SSH.

An attacker would now have to guess the port and purchase dissertations, username. Turn off x11 forwarding and DNS for added security. Modify the following lines in sshd_config : Add the following lines to the bottom of sshd_config : Restart SSH daemon: Open a new terminal and test logging in writing club ideas ks2, with your newly created user + modified SSH port. If it works, close the root session and continue with your new user account, if not, check settings in previous steps with the education today, root terminal. From now on, we will prepend sudo to many commands. This will execute the ideas, command with super user privileges, a requisite for modifying any files not owned by your user account. Paste this entire line into the terminal to essays, install each dependency. -y makes the operation assume yes as answer to creative club ideas ks2, all prompts and dissertations, run non-interactively.

More information. XML-RPC is a quick-and-easy way to creative club ideas ks2, make procedure calls over cause and effect essay on second hand the Internet. It converts the procedure call into an XML document, sends it to a remote server using HTTP, and gets back the response as XML. XML-RPC is required for communication between rTorrent and ruTorrent. Each of writing club ideas ks2, these commands should be executed individually. Science Papers 2010. (Don't copy and paste the entire block; input them line by creative line.)

In the commands above we've. downloaded and unpacked XML-RPC into its own temporary directory. configured XML-RPC while disabling features that we don't need for rtorrent/rutorrent. used the -j2 modifier for make , forcing it to political, recompile using two threads. If you have a dual- or quad-core CPU, you can increase this number to speed up the compiling process (to a degree). LibTorrent is the library on which the writing club ideas, rTorrent client runs. Before beginning this section, navigate to http://rakshasa.github.io/rtorrent/ in your browser to find the latest version of the library. Update the filename in the commands below to account for the version of LibTorrent you'd like to no to homework, use.

Make sure any communities you belong to creative writing ks2, have the algant master, torrent client you choose to use whitelisted. Just as with the previous section, navigate to http://rakshasa.github.io/rtorrent/ in your browser to find the latest version of the client. Writing Ideas. Update the filename in the commands below to account for and effect essay on second smoke, the version of rTorrent you'd like to use. Make sure any communities you belong to have the torrent client you choose to use whitelisted. Make rTorrent directories and change their owner: The -p flag makes nested directories. I.e., it will create the directory downloads and creative writing, nest .session and. watch within it.

The -R flag recursively applies chown to the target's subfolders. To configure rTorrent, you need to modify the file. /.rtorrent.rc . You can either modify each line individually, or paste the preconfigured file provided below. Option One: Copy and essays today, Paste Preconfigured .rtorrent.rc File. Create the file in your home directory: Paste the contents of following file into the .rtorrent.rc file you just created in Nano. Option Two: Modify .rtorrent.rc Manually. Copy .rtorrent.rc to ks2, your home directory, and then open the file for editing. Change the no to homework, directory name to match the version of the writing ideas, package you downloaded.

Change or add the cause and effect smoke, following lines accordingly: Modify these values as you see fit. Of note, these lines. Define the default downloads directory as /home/downloads . Tell rTorrent where to creative writing ideas ks2, 'watch' for short essay great china, new torrent files that are uploaded to the server, and to not add them if there is less than 10GB of disk space available. Disable DHT and peer exchange, which is a requirement of most private trackers. Define the creative writing club ideas ks2, scgi port for rTorrent. Let's check to make sure rTorrent starts.

You won't anything interesting; if it opens, we're good to go. Close rTorrent by pressing Ctrl+Q . Next, we'll start rTorrent in a screen session that will allow it to master, continue running in the background. -S rtorrent Screen session name: rtorrent -d -m Start screen in detached mode; exit if session terminates -fa Flow control: automatic. Automatically Start rTorrent on creative writing club, System Boot. It's inconvenient to algant thesis, have to writing ideas ks2, start rTorrent manually every time the server restarts. We can make it start automatically upon reboot by using a bash script. Paste the doctoral, contents of this file into the terminal. Many thanks to Greg Methvin for the original script, and Max Power for the fork designed to work specifically with ruTorrent and XML-RPC. Set permissions and install the init script.

For Ubuntu 16.4 LTS: Enable auth_digest module for ruTorrent authentication, SSL, and reqtimeout. Edit or add the creative club ideas ks2, following lines: ServerTokens Prod will prevent Apache from reporting its version number, and ServerSignature Off will disable the server signature displayed in Apache error messages. Small steps to harden your system. Now, let's confirm that Apache and PHP are working. The previous command created a file called info.php in the web root containing the function phpinfo() , which, if everything is functioning properly, should print a large table of information detailing your server's PHP settings.

We'll create a self-signed SSL certificate that will allow you to access ruTorrent via the https:// protocol and will expire in 10 years. Fill in the fields as prompted, or leave them blank (excepting the CN field). Be sure to input something for the CN (Common Name) field. Typically this is your server's hostname, but if you have a domain pointed to your server, you may use that instead. Now, change the permissions for the newly created certificate, as some programs will refuse to load these certificates if permissions are set wrong.

Open Apache's default configuration: Modify as follows, or replace the whole document, to enable SSL on political science 2010, port 443 and to setup Auth Digest for the rutorrent directory: Enable SSL for your site: Modify Apache ports configuration: Modify ports.conf to include the line NameVirtualHost *:443 , or just replace the whole file with this:

Confirm that Apache and SSL are working by navigating to your server in a browser with the https:// prefix: https:// server.address You will likely receive a warning from your browser suggesting that the creative writing, site is insecure. This is because of our self-signed certificate; ignore it and proceed. You should see a page containing the text, It works! Or with new versions of Ubuntu, you'll see the Apache2 Ubuntu Default Page. If you ever find yourself uploading one or two dozen torrents at a time, you may want to adjust the algant thesis, PHP settings to allow for larger file uploads. First, create a new phpinfo() file. There are other, quicker ways to find the active php.ini file, but this is a surefire method that won't leave you editing one of the inactive files. Find the line that says Loaded Configuration file and then copy and paste its location in the following command, replacing the writing ks2, underlined string: Use Ctrl+W in Nano to master thesis, find and writing club ks2, modify the following lines:

You may set these values to whatever you like. Remove the file info.php to reduce security risks. For Debian 8, you must add an additional repository: Add the following line: Run the following command to smoke, install FFMPEG. Add the following lines to the bottom: Update your server with the new repositories: Try again to install unrar and creative writing ks2, rar : Download ruTorrent from the project's Github repository, remove the papers, packaged plugins directory, then replace it with the plugins from the repository. The following commands will download the latest versions of ruTorrent and writing club ideas, plugins.

No need to find the latest versions like in previous steps. Transfer ownership of education, rutorrent files to webserver so that they are accessible: Edit the ruTorrent configuration file: Changed the error log filename to differentiate it from other error logs. Restricted the ruTorrent interface to /home/downloads . Defined the paths to ruTorrent dependencies. ruTorrent has extended functionality beyond basic interface with rTorrent via a robust set of plugins. The plugins.ini file allows you to either hardcode an creative writing ideas on/off state for individual plugins, or set them as user-defined , which allows you to determine their state within the ruTorrent web GUI. This alphabetized version of essay, plugins.ini enables all of the creative club ideas ks2, (subjectively) most useful plugins, and the additional optional plugins you can choose to install later in this guide. No To Homework. Enable/disable plugins as you see fit (the more plugins enabled, the longer ruTorrent will take to writing club ideas ks2, load), and if you don't know what something does, leave it set as user-defined , and explore the features in the web GUI.

Now let's create a username/password for ruTorrent. This is a different set of credentials than the essays education today, SSH user account we created at writing ideas ks2 the beginning of this process. It's more secure to education, pick different credentials than those you chose previously, but less convenient. It's your choice. You've now completed all the steps to run rTorrent and ruTorrent on your server. You can stop here, or add additional functionality to ruTorrent or to your server, like the creative club ks2, ability to stream media to your local devices, and automatically download torrents that match custom filter rules. Before we go any further, verify that everything is working as expected.

It's easier to fix problems now with fewer components to troubleshoot. Make sure the GUI loads, and then try adding a torrent. If you find that rtorrent will not start on reboot, try to essays today, start rtorrent manually: You'll likely get the writing club ideas, following error: This can happen if your system crashes, or if you run out of disk space. To resolve the issue, delete rtorrent.lock from the session directory.

Now rtorrent should start, and you can reboot or start a new screen session for rtorrent: There are a handful of advanced plugins that don't come packaged with ruTorrent but can be very useful. These plugins are developed by no to homework third-parties and are not as well supported as ruTorrent, but if you have issues, please consult the plugin's respective forum thread referenced in each section. This section has been mostly deprecated as the many of the advanced plugins listed here are no longer available. Visit the 3rd Party Plugins section on Github to find additional plugins. The tadd-labels and sort-labels plugin is a label management suite that expands the functionality of the labeling system built into ruTorrent. Install tadd-labels sort-labels: ruTorrent comes with several themes out of the box, one of which we can make a few adjustments to before we even leave the gate. One of the most popular themes is creative club ks2, a dark theme called Oblivion. Let's set it as the default:

The current version of ruTorrent (v3.6) and earlier ship with stock, unstyled scrollbars that clash with Oblivion and use too much screen real estate. If you use a Webkit browser, we can style them elegantly to match: Add the following lines of CSS to the very bottom (or anywhere, really) of style.css : Autodl-irssi was redeveloped as a community project after the short wall china, original developer abandoned the ideas, project. We'll be using the community version hosted on Github instead of the original project from Sourceforge. Autodl-irssi has an automated install script, but it requires you to no to homework, uninstall the writing club ideas, web server you currently have installed so it can be reconfigured. We don't want to do that because we've already gone through a bit of trouble to get Apache configured how we want it. Edit plugin configuration: Choose any port between 20000-65535 that you have not used previously. Generate a random password. Education Today. It will never be used again, so it doesn't have to be memorable. The following password has been randomly generated for you, and will change each time this page reloads.

Input this information into autodl-irssi/conf.php . Optional: Autodl-irssi filters allow you to specify a download location for club ks2, each rule, but if by default you don't want your auto-downloaded files to mix with the manually added downloads, create a dedicated directory for them: /.autodl/autodl.cfg to include the same port/password: This [options] header. gives Autodl-irssi the essay, port and password you've chosen sets the writing ideas ks2, default upload type to rtorrent sets default directory to /home/downloads/auto sets default label for short, auto-downloaded torrents to Auto All of these settings can be managed on creative, a per-filter basis, excepting the purchase doctoral dissertations, server port and writing club ks2, password. These are just defaults to cause and effect essay on second smoke, fall back on writing club, in the event that you do not modify them in the filter rules. /.autodl/autodl2.cfg and input rtorrent address. Doctoral Dissertations. This should be the same address that you input in. /.rtorrent.rc earlier in the installation process. This options header containing rt-address must be saved in autodl2.cfg instead of creative ideas, autodl.cfg . Details of all available options can be found here.

You may adjust these settings manually in autodl.cfg , but you may find it easier to work within the plugin's GUI inside ruTorrent, which offers all the same customization options. Create and detach a screen named autodl that will run the program irssi: Open ruTorrent. Science 2010. You'll find a new tab for Autodl-irssi next to the log, and a button in the top toolbar. In the tab, click Reload Trackers to update the tracker list. Modify your preferences and create filters using the creative club ideas ks2, button in the top toolbar.

From here, you're on your own. Search individual trackers' forums for information on how to create filters for whatever you're after. The process for each tracker can be different, so we won't get into that here. If you'd like to monitor what autodl-irssi is today, doing, watch its tab in ruTorrent, or open the active screen session: Detach from the screen by pressing ctrl+a , and then d . If you see the following error within the ruTorrent log: Make the following adjustment. On line 28, change: Plex Media Server is an awesome media management utility that organizes your media and allows you to creative, stream directly from your server to any Plex Home Theater client. Plex clients are available for PC/Mac/Linux, Android/iOS/Windows Phone, and several set-top boxes.

You can also stream in a web browser through the Plex Media Server web app. This is a much more elegant and short great, effective way to ideas, streaming than using the mediastream plugin for ruTorrent. In many circumstances, especially when using a remote server, Plex Media Server uses the host server's processor to transcode video and audio before streaming. This is short essay wall china, a CPU intensive process that can interfere with the stability of the server if not enough resources are available. It's not recommended to use Plex Media Server in a shared or virtual environment with limited resources. View Plex's minimum hardware requirements recommendations. Plex Media Server for creative writing, Debian 8.x and Ubuntu 16.x. Download the latest version of Plex Media Server from Plex.tv and if necessary replace the and effect essay, code below with the link to the updated installer. Run netstat -ntp to make sure Plex Media Server is running and that is listening on port 32400.

You should see something similar to this: Next, create a directory for creative writing ks2, Plex media: Change the ownership of the today, directory. Upload media files to this new directory: If you you don't have a desktop environment and VNC installed, to access the Plex web interface we'll have to club ideas, first create an SSH tunnel from your computer to the server. This only essays needs to be done once. Open PuTTY or another SSH client that can tunnel.

Create a new connection (remember to update the port), or select the existing one for your server. In the left navigation pane, goto Connection SSH Tunnels Source Port: 8888 Destination: localhost:32400 add Now open the connection and login. You're tunneled. Navigate to creative ks2, http://localhost:8888/web in your browser. Open a new terminal window. ssh server.address -L 8888:localhost:32400 Navigate to http://localhost:8888/web in your browser. In the essays education, Plex Media Server settings, connect the server to your Plex account. Creative Writing Club Ideas Ks2. You can now access your media from anywhere in the world by browsing to http://plex.tv/web. With OpenVPN, you can tunnel from your computer or mobile device to your server, encrypting everything in and effect on second smoke, between.

OpenVPN comes with a free license that allows for two concurrent connections. If you need more devices connected concurrently, consider buying a license, or try SoftEther VPN. Replace the OpenVPN package URL in the next command with the writing, latest version: Create a new password for the user openvpn : No additional configuration is necessary. Algant Master Thesis. Login to the client panel to download the OpenVPN client for creative writing ideas ks2, you computer. Run the following command if you get a message saying: The following packages have unmet dependencies: Visit the Webmin download page to find the url for the latest version of the package. Replace the URL in the commands below. Download and no to homework, install Webmin: Webmin is installed to /usr/share/webmin . Your username and password for Webmin are the same as your user account ( username ) on your server. This material is sourced from my own experience and creative ideas, many other places around the cause essay on second hand, web.

My intention is to attribute all sources. Let me know if I've missed you. These articles are inspired by creative ideas ks2 my own interest and a recognized gap between technical documentation and available rudimentary resources. Too frequently, documentation is inaccessibly dense for the uninitiated, and guides are frustratingly cursory. The target is to build comprehensive resources and bookmarkable references that can help you understand a process rather than just copy and paste code and commands.

Of course, you're free to china, do either.

Best Custom Academic Essay Writing Help & Writing Services UK Online -
Essay Writing Service - …

How to creative ideas, Write an short great china Achievement Oriented Resume. Many people run into creative ideas ks2 trouble when writing the short details of the work experience section on a resume. Commonly, the work experience section is made up of a bullet point list of duties and responsibilities relating to each work position. However, in writing ks2, order for no to homework your resume to stand out, the details of your work experience section should ideally start with a powerful action verb, as well as using numbers to quantify your accomplishments . When writing the work experience, always begin your bullet point details with an action verb . Creative Club Ks2! A powerful action verb places you as an initiator of action, which leaves a positive impression on the reader. Rather than beginning a description with a passive-sounding description such as “Worked on creative projects to algant thesis, teach children,” it is better to start off using an creative writing ideas action verb such as “Designed and implemented a creative arts curriculum for elementary school children.”

Try to avoid starting off descriptions with “Responsible for” and instead, use action verbs such as “managed,” “implemented,” or “developed.” For a complete list of action verbs (as in over 1,000 words) view the cause and effect essay on second smoke “Longest Action Verb List In The Universe” or get your action verbs by writing ideas ks2 skill: There’s a simple formula that any job seeker can follow to construct accomplishment-oriented bullet points. Essay Wall! It’s called the ‘PAR’ Method, which stands for problem, action, and results. When applied to your resume, the creative writing club ideas ‘Par Method’ encourages you to: Problem: Identify a responsibility or issue at work Action: Discuss how you addressed the problem Results: What was the no to homework outcome of that action. While that may sound like a lot to fit into writing one bullet point, you’ll be surprised out essays education how easy ‘PAR’ can be implemented into writing ks2 your bullet points. Check out the examples below: Developed new filing and organizational practices , saving the company $3,000 per year in contracted labor expenses.

Suggested a new tactic to persuade canceling customers to stay with the company, resulting in cause and effect on second hand smoke, a 5% decrease in cancellations. Notice that the ideas problem, action, and result does not always need to be placed in the same order. Now that you have a better understanding of the structure of an accomplishment bullet point, let’s discuss how you can apply it to your own professional experience section. Employers want to political science, see workers who can achieve solid results , and results are best stated in terms of reportable numbers. How many employees did you work with or oversee? By what percentage did you increase sales or efficiency? How much of ideas ks2 a budget did you work with, with what type of results? Putting a number on your accomplishments is a sure way of political science 2010 conveying results and impressing the hiring manager. Hiring managers like to club ideas ks2, see quantifiable achievements rather than a list of general descriptions of job responsibilities.

By using numbers in detailing your work experience, you are demonstrating your focus as being results-oriented rather than task-oriented . For example, compare “Responsible for selling products to customers at education XYZ Store” to club ideas ks2, “Increased sales revenue by 30% in three months.” Which one sounds better? By including a percentage as well as time spent, the no to homework potential employer has a measurable, defined idea of what you have accomplished, rather than just a general job responsibility that can already be assumed with the job title. In order to measure your accomplishments, try to obtain as much data as you can in regard to your previous work experience. Writing Club! It is on second never recommended to make up numbers, as hiring managers are experienced when it comes to scanning resumes and creative ideas ks2 it could hurt you later on. You also do not need to quantify every single line in your work experience , but at least have a few per position on the work experience section. Below are some questions that may help to think of how to quantify achievements (broken down in china, terms of percentages, numbers, dollar amounts, and time) Questions to ask yourself:

Did you increase sales, market share, or customer satisfaction by writing club a certain percentage? How? Did you increase efficiency or productivity by no to homework a certain percentage? Did you recruit, work with, or manage a certain number of employees or teams? How many customers did you serve on average? Did you increase the number of customers served? By how much?

Did you implement new ideas, systems, or processes to the company? What was the impact? Did you propose or work with a budget of a certain dollar amount? Did you increase sales or profitability by a certain dollar amount? How? Did you decrease delivery or turnaround time on a project? How? Was one of your achievements completed within a tight deadline?

Did you resolve any particular issues? How soon? All of these are examples where you can specifically quantify an achievement and club ideas ks2 translate your work experience into a results-oriented approach. In order to provide even more detail, consider also answering “How?” in regard to political, how you achieved the accomplishment. 4. Resume achievement examples by creative writing ideas ks2 industry. Memorized restaurant’s wine stock and the meals they should accompany, leading to daily wine sales averaging $150 , fully 20% higher than company average Write patrons’ food orders on slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff in no to homework, a 110+ seat restaurant. Administrative Assistant/Office Worker. Developed new filing and organizational practices, saving the company $3,000 per creative writing club ideas year in contracted labor expenses Answered incoming calls (avg.

40/day) resolving issues with both customers and billing department. Provide direct quality care to essay, patients including daily monitoring, recording, and evaluating of writing club ks2 medical conditions of up to 20 patients per day Led and mentored 10 newly licensed nurses in developing and short wall achieving professional expertise. Increased students’ scores in standardized tests by 24% in literacy and 35% in math Educated an average of 18 students in creative ideas ks2, grades 2 and 3 , and received four “Best Teacher Award” Manage a $350,000 budget, with a reduction of costs totaling 15% over no to homework, two years Trained and club ideas ks2 supervised 2 new employees, ensuring they maintain fastidious attention to detail. Consolidated multiple ticketing systems, improving communication and political papers ticket turnover rate by 7% Refined and improved existing documentation system, resulting in reduced labor costs totaling $15,000 annually via increased workplace efficiency. Operate POS cash register, handling 92 transactions on average daily, and count money in cash drawers to ensure the amount is correct Assist an average of 40 customers per day in finding or selecting items, and provided recommendations that generated $8K in additional revenue. Writing an creative club ks2 achievement oriented resume is easy with our powerful and education today simple to use Resume Genius’ resume building software. Our bullet points are well-written and can be easily modified to reflect your achievements. Just add numbers, and you’re all done!

Or, if you’d like to write your resume yourself, get started with our free free resume templates. Download the one that best suits your experience, and get started writing. Creative Club Ideas! Finally, you can use our free industry resume samples for inspiration from similar job roles. More people need to short china, read this; too many times I’m still seeing job description oriented resumes and Objective paragraphs that are written in the manner of those written back in the sixties. Glad you agree! Applicants really need to focus on selling themselves in the professional experience section rather than just including a laundry list of mundane duties and responsibilities. Thanks for your comment! When referring to ks2, your budget amount, do you put the revenue or do you put the bottom line, i.e. Essay Hand! net income? HR managers like to see that an applicant was able to creative club, accomplish their goals within a set a budget.

The ability to no to homework, manage a budget also instills confidence in the employer that you are a trustworthy and responsible candidate. Good luck on the job hunt! I’m trying to revamp my resume in writing club, a format that focuses more on essays education today, accomplishments than tasks, but there are always going to be key parts of past jobs that simply don’t lend themselves to being quantified. What’s the best approach to making sure this information gets in creative club ideas ks2, without losing its importance? Also, some of cause essay my experiences were quantifiable, but only tacitly.

For example, I helped co-workers by automating some of their tasks, which saved them time when doing them. Writing Ks2! I have no idea how much time, but I know it was significant. What kind of terminology should I use to convey these kind of achievements? Great question! Many job seekers would agree that it’s not always easy to quantify their achievements. In your case, the next best thing would be to science 2010, estimate the amount of time you saved your co-workers.

As long as you are realistic with your estimate there is no harm in including it on your resume. Ks2! If you say that you saved your co-workers an average of 5 hours a day, that might raise flags with hiring managers. No To Homework! However, an estimate of 15-20 minutes a day is reasonable and still quite impressive. The most important thing to consider is that if HR calls your previous manager, he/she will back up your claim. If so, then you are in the clear. Good luck on the job hunt!

So my dilemma is that I don’t have quantifiable accomplishments. Meaning – I can list what I did for the company, but the company will not verify it. The management turnover rate is so ridiculously high that they don’t really know who implemented it or when it was implemented. Creative Writing Ideas! And so many people take credit for what someone else did, that it is difficult to actual say, “Yes, so and algant so did do that.” How do you include that in a resume? Is it possible? Even if you don’t have quantifiable achievements, you can still find ways to add numbers to your resume. Think of ways to quantify your job duties: Did you handle a budget? Train new employees? How many clients did you handle per month? How large was the creative writing club team you worked with?

These are just a few ways you can include numbers in your resume without having major accomplishments. Try to get creative and brainstorm other ways to quantify your resume. Good luck on the job hunt, Since you have a lot of educational experience, we suggest checking out our education section writing guide: https://resumegenius.com/resume/education-section-resume-guide. You’ll have to essay, highlight all your accomplishments that you have achieved in your previous jobs. Creative Writing Club Ks2! Even if they seem small, including them on your resume will show that you are achievement oriented.

Also, if you ever helped train new employees, make sure you include that as well. Education! It will demonstrate your ability to teach. Best of luck! Wow! Congratulations for the great job you have done! You didn`t leave anything out; you even included a list of action verbs to describe work experience, and classified by skills. There`s a lot of club ideas reading to do, but sure it is worthwhile. Glad you found it useful! Good luck on and effect essay on second smoke, the job hunt.

This is writing ideas unbelievable! Thanks for short great sharing this wealth of information. I am forever grateful! I just relocated to South America and would love to teach at a private elementary or secondary school, but didn’t know how to sell myself without a teaching certificate (I have a BA in Cultural Anthropology/Sociology), now I do, thanks to your team! Glad you found it helpful. Good luck in club ideas, South America! Some great advice on this page. I already thought my resume was good but these tips will help take it to today, the next level. That’s a good point, but there are infinite reasons as to creative, why someone might be looking for a new job even if they have achieved success in their current position. Today! (bad management, relocating, not developing any new skills, etc) Thanks for the comment! Thank you! Super helpful #128512;

this may sound silly, but i didn’t realize how much i was doing for the company i work for ideas until i read this. thank u. Not silly at all, we actually get that a lot. Most people are surprised to learn how much they can add to their resume. Best of luck! Share How to Write an Achievement Oriented Resume Our code geeks and HR experts are proud to introduce our new Free Resume Builder software to help you land more interviews in education today, today’s competitive job market.

We provide HR-approved resume templates, built-in job description bullet point phrases to choose from, and club easy export to MS Word and PDF. Get awesome job opportunities sent directly to your inbox. By clicking Send Me Job Alerts, I agree to the Resume Genius Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Play the short essay wall One-Minute Game That’ll Show You How to Improve Your Resume. Think you can judge the quality of a resume within 6 seconds? The answer may surprise you. Put your skills to the test, and learn how to make your resume 6 second worthy! 3 Reasons Why I Wouldn't Hire Tom Brady.

Tom Brady’s resume is creative writing a couple yards short of essays education today a touchdown. There are tons of errors throughout. Writing Club Ideas! See why. How to Modify and Maximize your Resume Template. Need a resume template? Feel free to download one, but be sure to make small modifications to unlock your.

Would You Rather Work for a Man or a Woman? Do people still care whether they work for a man or woman, or do most people simply look for a nice job. 5 Ridiculous Excuses To Calling Out Of Work That Were Surprisingly Successful. Every office is algant thesis bound to creative ks2, have that one person that abuses the political papers call-out policy. These people go above and. Resume Genius' builder, resources, advice and career tips are regularly featured on some of the world's leading online and creative writing club ideas ks2 offline publications including: Our code geeks and essay china HR experts are proud to introduce our new Free Resume Builder software to help you land more interviews in writing ideas, today's competitive job market.

HR-proven resume templates, built-in job description bullet point phrases to essay, choose from, and easily export to MS Word and creative ks2 PDF.

Write My Research Paper for Me -
Creative Writing Prompt Question …

ALSB 3.0: Resume action behavior like the Skip action. I have a Proxy Service that receive a array. Then I do a For Each action to go through the array and call a Service callout for each element of the array. I also want to continue the processing of the array if a Service callout return a failed message. Reading the documentation, I think this was the club ideas solution of my scenario: Resume message flow after an error is handled by an error handler. This action has no parameters and can only thesis be used in error handlers. But the Resume action in creative writing club ideas ks2, the Error Handler is going to the next Stage, not to the next action in the For Each, just like the no to homework Skip action.

There something I#039;m missing? When you call a service route, the response will be in the variable $body. What I suspect you want to happen is writing ideas ks2 you want to map the response body of the service route to essays the response of your service. This can be confusing, so what I tend to do is have a step with a new assign. I have an XQuery that maps the response of the route sevice to the service response. I assign this to a variable. Creative Writing Ks2. I then do a replace.

I find it confusing doing a replace when both the short china variables are called body. These steps should be performed on the response pipeline. Writing Club. Hope this makes sense. hey their, i have installed windows 7 on great wall, my x200. Creative Ideas. afore i have cleaned up all partiton incl. the service partition. now my question: how can i create a service partiton with the same behaviors like the essays education original one (access the partition via the thinkvantage button and so on). i hope, someone can help me. Creative. You need a set of recovery disks to re-create the partition. 2010. If you haven#039;t burned them when you first got the machine, they can be purchased directly from Lenovo or other online sources. Club. Hope this helps. Essays. In daily use: R60F, R500F, T61, T410. Collecting dust: T60.

Enjoying retirement: A31p, T42p, Non-ThinkPads: Panasonic CF-31 CF-52, HP 8760W. Starting Thursday, 08/14/2014 I#039;ll be away from the forums until further notice. Please do NOT send private messages since I won#039;t be able to creative writing ideas ks2 read them. Thank you. I#039;m trying to grant the JDBC datasource suspend/resume action to the #039;Operator#039; role. Master. I understand this is an admin task and the #039;Operator#039; role cannot do this. I#039;ve tried to edit weblogic.management.runtime - JDBCDataSourceRuntime - suspend/resume policy Mbean via the writing club JMX editor and added the Opertor role in a new policy, but I haven#039;t been successful.

Is it possible to provide a user with a script (which can run as an Admin user), without providing the admin credentials to an operator user, so that he can resume a suspended data source? theoretically you could remove the domain admins from the short essay local administrator group. BUT this you should first test in a lab to see what happens after removal on the SCOM server. Microsoft MVP - Directory Services. My Blog: http://blogs.msmvps.com/MWeber. Disclaimer: This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. Please make Photoshop#039;s step backward command maintain current layer selection (like the undo command#039;s behavior). So that when using the step backward to undo something it doesn#039;t unnecessarily select a different layer . The current step backward layer change issue is inconvenient because it causes unnexpected layer selection change. Creative Ideas. Has this happened yet ( an upgrade that fixes the step back layer switch problem ) in any updates? Arghhh very annoying.

I#039;m trying to grant the JDBC datasource suspend/resume action to the #039;Operator#039; role. I understand this is an admin task and master the #039;Operator#039; role cannot do this. I#039;ve tried to edit weblogic.management.runtime - JDBCDataSourceRuntime - suspend/resume policy Mbean via the JMX editor and creative ks2 added the Opertor role in a new policy, but I haven#039;t been successful. Is it possible to provide a user with a script (which can run as an algant thesis Admin user), without providing the admin credentials to an operator user, so that he can resume a suspended data source? Hi I am trying to test my conncetion pool using WLST testPool().. Writing Ks2. Here are the steps i followed. No To Homework. wls:/Mydomain/domainRuntime/ServerRuntimes/ms1/JDBCServiceRuntime/ms1/JDBCDataSourceRuntimeMBeans/testdatasrc x = cmo.testPool() Getting value of x =None (i did test from admin console test success) If i uncheck TestConncetionsOnReserve and apply above wlst command getting same error what i am getting in writing ks2, admin console.

Warning! Connectivity to science 2010 backend database not verified. This is ideas ks2 either because required connection pool attribute TestConnectionsOnReserve has not been enabled, or an hand invalid value has been specified for attribute TestTableName. Creative Club Ks2. Please check the server log for more details.. Algant Thesis. Only case when test is succesful i am getting *None* I am using iPhone 4. I would like to get an app which plays music from the resume point just like what we are having for videos. Thank you very much in advance.

Thanks for creative writing club ks2, all of your responses. I#039;ve been researching and trying different things and have yet to come up with a viable solution. I prefer to go the free route when I purchase my media streaming software, however, I don#039;t mind paying to have something once I feel it works. I would also like to mention, I want a media server which streams media(music/video) to essays all of my devices(xbox360, Wii, PS3, Iphone). Ks2. Here is my current configuration: Imac 20( 2 GH intel core 2 duo, 4 gb memory, running ps3 Media Server) Apple Extreme Router. Sony Vaio Laptop(winamp remote) My media has been produced by using my Imac with handbrake software(video) and Itunes for music. I have tried PS3 media server and it seems to work wirelessly with my xbox360 just fine, however, the PS3, Wii and Iphone are a different matter. I get errors on ps3(this video content cannot be played (8002288d8). The Wii and iphone wont recognize PS3 Media Server. My windows PC(Sony Vaio-Windows 7) has software I#039;ve downloaded called WINAMP Remote which seems to do all I want except, my xbox, Wii, PS3 all work but the video quality stinks(digitized flickering, poor quality overall). The iphone app(Orb-Free) video has a great picture but stutters frequently and no to homework stops.

Audio over 3g stutters(meaning I have to hit play very frequently cause it stops) also. All this being said, I still am searching for a media server which can stream seemlessly to any of ideas my devices. Cause And Effect Essay Smoke. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Club. We are seeing different behavior from the essay PRE function based on club, whether the thesis type is Before Modified Record Saved or When Modified Record Saved. Should the creative writing PRE function work the same for dissertations, both as long as there is not a Wait action in writing club ideas, the WMRS workflow? Explaination: The Tier field changes AND now equals Tier 2, AND Application is equal to #039;FSCM#039; The same expression fires only as designed in BRMS, but in science papers, WMRS it fires every time a SR is in Tier 2 and IndexedPick4 = #039;FSCM#039;, regardless of whether a change was made to the Tier field. Try changing your syntax around to something like -: +i.e. Previous value of Tier is writing ideas ks2 not equal to 2 - BA and current value of Tier equals 2 - BA and IndexedPick4 equals FSCM. Replace with the science papers appropriate syntax+ I had purchased two Iphone 4's without contract and enjoyed not having the bill and extra fees every month. Creative Writing Ideas. Through the prepaid carrier, my son and I didn't even know we could use a laptop or anything with our phones.

Luck would have it, the only thing I had left through Verizon was my USB device that I put on my computer and after 3 years, it broke. I went to Verizon to purchase a new one, and pay cash for it to no to homework not be under contract, the first salesman assured me it was compatible like the other but after four days I had to creative club ideas ks2 take it back for lack of connection. 79.00 was what I paid, when returned, of course I got stuck paying the restocking fee of 35.00 and doctoral a new sales person named Cofe (at Jonesboro location) comes to assist me. Ks2. He talked me into the wifi jetback for 20 or so with the NEW TWO YEAR CONTRACT as he understood I would be needing for portable devices. Had to cause and effect smoke pay full price for it and wait for my 50 bucks on the rebate card. He spots my son scoping out the 4S, he said he could make the deal worth my while if we wanted to get newer phones. never telling me how much the club ks2 cost.

Against my better judgement, we got new phones, promised new free Lifeproof cases, etc. Short Essay. I told him my funds were tight and ideas ks2 I only wanted a plan of about 160 or 180 total for no to homework, all. Paid the small amount he said was due, then get a bill for club ideas, 443 a couple days later. We kept going over no to homework, the data on creative, our phones, not knowing that he in fact set us up to pay 220 a month for 10 gb data, use of jetpack and two smart phones. Paying over for essay on second hand smoke, what we had on the mifi we didn't know exitsted caused us to creative club ideas ks2 have 30 too much on device and algant master usually 30 overcharge data.

Fianlly look at bill wondering why I couldn't get it paid up and ideas 6 calls to customer service, digging through receipts, 10 hours of education today phone bill hunting, and numerous hours on writing club, the phone brought to my attention that he had set me up on almost the algant master most expensive plan, charged us 99 each for cases, 99 for two new contracts and swiped a gift card for club ideas ks2, 400 to my account without any knowledge. Also, this was a new plan since not under contract, and HE TOOK OUR PHONES that I could've sold for a small chunk and there is not a trace of where they went? He made himself a sale that day!! They have removed some of the charges since I took back the FREE cases, etc., but this has been a horrible experience. And Effect On Second Smoke. I begged the people to please let me out of my contract because now I am unemployed and sure cant afford this and I feel like he did some underhanded tactics selling and not starting the club ks2 plan off right. He didn't have to sell me the science papers 2010 jetpack, we can run laptop of phones, and I guess if I were only gonna get 99 bucks for club ideas ks2, a three month old phone, I wouldve taken it elsewhere. Science. It's amazing that of all documents scanned in My Verizon, it does not really show a trade in, which he didn't explain anyway, nor does it show what or the actual value. I get horrible service in my area and club ks2 it drags on the web.not taking long to use the data. In the and effect essay hand last week, my phone was cut off so I had to go to the prepaid place and port over.

Paid enough to keep my son's phone and laptop and got told if I dont have remaining balance in a few days, they won't port my number back to Verizon, service interrupt on all and then the process server will get to bang on my door. I have never been so disgusted with service and some of the people in that building by their actions. One tried but of creative ideas ks2 course he took up for his dude Cofe. I don't know what to do now, try to pay it or tell them take the phones and FIND MY OLD ONES then go back prepay. Read this customer service specialist, because I am pretty sure DECEIT, RUNNING GIFT CARDS, AND WRONGFULLY SETTING UP NEW CONTRACT is grounds for essays today, an official claim. How did y'all like that bid long confusing mess of a story? :/ Uhhhh, hmmmmm, WHAT.

Sorry, I have no idea what you are ranting about. I think I would be more upset for running over my phone. Creative Writing. I#039;ve updated to iOS 7 and essays education today iTunes 11.1 and found that things seem drastically different. Creative Writing Club. How i used to do podcasts: Subscribe to master thesis a podcast in creative club ideas ks2, iTunes on my Mac. Sync to short essay great wall china iPhone using a cable.

What used to happen: Podcasts that were selected to sync did if there were unplayed episodes. The Music player would list only those podcasts where there were unplayed episodes. Now things have changed. I immediately was told that none of my podcasts were playable without the Podcast app. Creative Ks2. I downloaded it and purchase dissertations installed it. Writing Ideas. What is happening now: Still subscribing to a podcast in iTunes on my Mac. No To Homework. Sync to iPhone using a cable. Podcasts showing unplayed in iTunes on creative writing club ideas ks2, my Mac = 46. Podcasts showing unplayed in the Podcast app = 57 - the difference appears to be that the podcast app is showing non-downloaded podcasts.

Podcast app showing all podcasts whether or not there are any to play. The list includes podcasts that are not supposed to sync to my phone. The Podcast listing appears to be in a random order (actual list shown)- Apple Keynotes (no episodes) This week in and effect essay on second, Photo (8 episodes) Jake and Amir (no episodes) Podcast Beyond (no episodes) Accidental Tech Podcast (no episodes) Vector (1 episode) Podcasts with no new episodes now show a new episode though it looks like the episode is not downloaded. I#039;m not sure why what is ideas ks2 being shown in iTunes is not being shown in the Podcast app. Is there anyway to get the old behavior using the education Podcast app? Additional information. Can this be right? I spoke to Apple support who said that the creative writing club settings for podcast syncing in iTunes are no longer being used since Apple moved to cause and effect smoke their Podcast app. This may explain why I see all 45 podcasts on my iphone when I only have 15 of writing ideas them set to purchase doctoral dissertations sync. She also said that I would need to writing club ks2 manually sync listened/unlistened podcasts between my Mac and my mobile devices since podcasts were no longer being synced from iTunes.

Can anyone verify? We run into no to homework, different behavior of the Thread Context ClassLoader on OC4J 10.1.3.1.0 (which is OK) and OC4J 10.1.3.2.0 (here we have problems). Club Ideas Ks2. It appeared in the Threads directly and indirectly (e.g. through Timer) created by our application. Threads, created by algant master, OC4j (e.g. the Thread, where our start-up servlet are running) are OK. Thread Context ClassLoader (could be received from Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader()) on OC4J 10.1.3.1.0 in all threads is the same ClassLoader instance as the current ClassLoader (could be received from getClass().getClassLoader()). Actually the same is true for creative ks2, JBoss, WebLogic and WebSphere. Thread Context ClassLoader on OC4J 10.1.3.2.0 is NOT the same ClassLoader instance as the current ClassLoader, it is science even the instance of the writing club different Class.

This ClassLoader does not see classes, available at no to homework, application level, which causes multiple problems. Is it possible to creative club ks2 configure OC4J 10.1.3.2.0 to behave similar to OC4J 10.1.3.1.0? We tried to use “userThreads”, but it did not help. To investigate this problem we created a simple Web Application, which has Start-up Servlet, creates one thread and one Timer Task. From each point it is checking if Thread Context ClassLoader is the same ClassLoader instance as the current ClassLoader and printing Class Loaders if they are different. In addition it checks if correct parser accessed (should be xerces, which is in cause smoke, the Web App classpath and for which we added a shared library). Below you could see what we received on OC4J 10.1.3.1.0 (which is OK) and OC4J 10.1.3.2.0: E:OracleAS_1j2eehomejava -Xms128m -Xmx1024m -jar oc4j.jar -userThreads. 07/04/30 10:33:00 Oracle Containers for J2EE 10g (10.1.3.1.0) initialized. 07/04/30 10:39:31 ------In StartupServlet Init----- 07/04/30 10:39:31 +++++++ Executing Code in the StrtServlet. ++++++++ 07/04/30 10:39:31 +++++++ (this Thread created by App Server) +++++++++ 07/04/30 10:39:31 ClassLoaders: fromClass = getClass().getClassLoader() = TestL.

07/04/30 10:39:31 fromThread =Thread.currentThread().getContextCla. Creative Writing Club. ssLoader() = TestLoaders.web.TestLoaders:0.0.0*******class oracle.classloader. Today. 07/04/30 10:39:31 ******* THE SAME CLASSLOADER USED IN BOTH PLACES. ******* 07/04/30 10:39:31 DocumentBuilderFactory = org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuild. 07/04/30 10:39:31 C O R R E C T . 07/04/30 10:39:31 -CWD- =E:OracleAS_1j2eehome; uer directory = E:OracleAS_1 07/04/30 10:39:31 Constructing the Timer Task. 07/04/30 10:39:31 Starting some Timer. 07/04/30 10:39:31 Some Timer is started . Creative Writing Club Ks2. 07/04/30 10:39:31 ------All actions done Successfully-------- 07/04/30 10:39:41 +++++++ Executing Code in doctoral, the new Thread. ++++++++ 07/04/30 10:39:41 ClassLoaders: fromClass = getClass().getClassLoader() = TestL. 07/04/30 10:39:41 fromThread =Thread.currentThread().getContextCla. ssLoader() = TestLoaders.web.TestLoaders:0.0.0*******class oracle.classloader. Creative. 07/04/30 10:39:41 ******* THE SAME CLASSLOADER USED IN BOTH PLACES. ******* 07/04/30 10:39:41 DocumentBuilderFactory = org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuild.

07/04/30 10:39:41 C O R R E C T . 07/04/30 10:40:31 +++++++ Executing the Session Timer Task. ++++++++ 07/04/30 10:40:31 ClassLoaders: fromClass = getClass().getClassLoader() = TestL. 07/04/30 10:40:31 fromThread =Thread.currentThread().getContextCla. ssLoader() = TestLoaders.web.TestLoaders:0.0.0*******class oracle.classloader. Essay China. 07/04/30 10:40:31 ******* THE SAME CLASSLOADER USED IN BOTH PLACES. ******* 07/04/30 10:40:31 DocumentBuilderFactory = org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuild. Creative Club. 07/04/30 10:40:31 C O R R E C T . 07/04/30 10:44:01 Shutting down OC4J. C:oc4jj2eehomejava -Xms128m -Xmx1024m -classpath .;oc4j.jar;C:oc4jj2eehom. eproperties -Xdebug -Xnoagent -Djava.compiler=NONE -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socke. t,address=3999,server=y,suspend=n -jar oc4j.jar -userThreads. 07/05/01 21:14:33 ------In StartupServlet Init----- 07/05/01 21:14:33 +++++++ Executing Code in the StrtServlet. ++++++++ 07/05/01 21:14:33 +++++++ (this Thread created by App Server) +++++++++ 07/05/01 21:14:33 ClassLoaders: fromClass = getClass().getClassLoader() = TestL.

07/05/01 21:14:33 fromThread =Thread.currentThread().getContextCla. ssLoader() = TestLoaders.web.TestLoaders:0.0.0*******class oracle.classloader. 07/05/01 21:14:33 ******* THE SAME CLASSLOADER USED IN BOTH PLACES. ******* 07/05/01 21:14:33 DocumentBuilderFactory = org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuild. 2010. 07/05/01 21:14:33 C O R R E C T . 07/05/01 21:14:33 -CWD- =C:oc4jj2eehome; uer directory = C:oc4jj2eehome. 07/05/01 21:14:33 Constructing the Timer Task. 07/05/01 21:14:33 Starting some Timer. 07/05/01 21:14:33 Some Timer is started . 07/05/01 21:14:33 ------All actions done Successfully-------- 07/05/01 21:14:33 Oracle Containers for J2EE 10g (10.1.3.2.0) initialized. 07/05/01 21:14:43 +++++++ Executing Code in the new Thread. ++++++++ 07/05/01 21:14:43 ClassLoaders: fromClass = getClass().getClassLoader() = TestL. 07/05/01 21:14:43 fromThread =Thread.currentThread().getContextCla. Writing Ideas Ks2. ssLoader() = [ThreadContextLoader, current context: TestLoaders.web.TestLoaders. 07/05/01 21:14:43 Chain of ClassLoaders from Class. 07/05/01 21:14:43 --- TestLoaders.root:0.0.0 --- class oracle.classloader.Polic.

07/05/01 21:14:43 --- default.root:0.0.0 --- class oracle.classloader.PolicyCla. 07/05/01 21:14:43 --- system.root:0.0.0 --- class oracle.classloader.PolicyClas. Cause On Second. 07/05/01 21:14:43 --- oc4j:10.1.3 --- class oracle.classloader.PolicyClassLoade. 07/05/01 21:14:43 --- api:1.4.0 --- class oracle.classloader.PolicyClassLoader. 07/05/01 21:14:43 --- jre.extension:0.0.0 --- class oracle.classloader.PolicyCl. 07/05/01 21:14:43 --- jre.bootstrap:1.4.2_08 --- class oracle.classloader.Polic. 07/05/01 21:14:43 --- null --- 07/05/01 21:14:43 ********** End of creative ks2 Chain of essays education today ClassLoaders ************** 07/05/01 21:14:43 Chain of ClassLoaders from Thread. 07/05/01 21:14:43 --- oc4j:10.1.3 --- class oracle.classloader.PolicyClassLoade. 07/05/01 21:14:43 --- api:1.4.0 --- class oracle.classloader.PolicyClassLoader.

07/05/01 21:14:43 --- jre.extension:0.0.0 --- class oracle.classloader.PolicyCl. Creative Writing Club Ideas Ks2. 07/05/01 21:14:43 --- jre.bootstrap:1.4.2_08 --- class oracle.classloader.Polic. 07/05/01 21:14:43 --- null --- 07/05/01 21:14:43 ********** End of Chain of cause and effect on second hand ClassLoaders ************** 07/05/01 21:14:43 DocumentBuilderFactory = oracle.xml.jaxp.JXDocumentBuilderFac. Creative Writing Ideas Ks2. 07/05/01 21:14:43 WRONG . Should be org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFact. 07/05/01 21:15:33 +++++++ Executing the Session Timer Task. ++++++++ 07/05/01 21:15:33 ClassLoaders: fromClass = getClass().getClassLoader() = TestL. 07/05/01 21:15:33 fromThread =Thread.currentThread().getContextCla. ssLoader() = [ThreadContextLoader, current context: TestLoaders.web.TestLoaders. 07/05/01 21:15:33 Chain of ClassLoaders from Class. 07/05/01 21:15:33 --- TestLoaders.root:0.0.0 --- class oracle.classloader.Polic. Doctoral. 07/05/01 21:15:33 --- default.root:0.0.0 --- class oracle.classloader.PolicyCla. Writing Club Ideas. 07/05/01 21:15:33 --- system.root:0.0.0 --- class oracle.classloader.PolicyClas. 07/05/01 21:15:33 --- oc4j:10.1.3 --- class oracle.classloader.PolicyClassLoade.

07/05/01 21:15:33 --- api:1.4.0 --- class oracle.classloader.PolicyClassLoader. 07/05/01 21:15:33 --- jre.extension:0.0.0 --- class oracle.classloader.PolicyCl. 07/05/01 21:15:33 --- jre.bootstrap:1.4.2_08 --- class oracle.classloader.Polic. 07/05/01 21:15:33 --- null --- 07/05/01 21:15:33 ********** End of Chain of ClassLoaders ********** 07/05/01 21:15:33 Chain of no to homework ClassLoaders from creative club ideas ks2, Thread. 07/05/01 21:15:33 --- oc4j:10.1.3 --- class oracle.classloader.PolicyClassLoade. Papers 2010. 07/05/01 21:15:33 --- api:1.4.0 --- class oracle.classloader.PolicyClassLoader. 07/05/01 21:15:33 --- jre.extension:0.0.0 --- class oracle.classloader.PolicyCl.

07/05/01 21:15:33 --- jre.bootstrap:1.4.2_08 --- class oracle.classloader.Polic. Writing Ks2. 07/05/01 21:15:33 --- null --- 07/05/01 21:15:33 ********** End of Chain of ClassLoaders ********** 07/05/01 21:15:33 DocumentBuilderFactory = oracle.xml.jaxp.JXDocumentBuilderFac. 07/05/01 21:15:33 WRONG . Purchase Doctoral. Should be org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFact. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Sorry for confusion, version of OC4J does not really meter, but jdk does. It happened that in the case where everything OK (OC4J 10.1.3.1.0) I accidentally used jdk 1.5. Now I tried both (OC4J 10.1.3.1.0 and OC4J 10.1.3.2.0) with j2sdk1.4.2_14 (besides I tried j2sdk1.4.2_09 and creative ideas ks2 _08) and j2sdk1.5.0_06.

With JDK 1.5 everything is OK and education today with JDK 1.4 we have a problem, described in ks2, the previous posting. Political Science Papers 2010. I believe now I should reformulate my initial question: Is it possible to configure OC4J 10.1.3 running under j2sdk1.4.2_14 to force Thread Context ClassLoader to behave similar to OC4J 10.1.3 under j2sdk1.5.0_06? If yes, how we could do it? I'm thinking about upgrading my P-35 MS-7345. I really like the club ideas MSI brand. I'm going on 5 years, but because of possible GPU issues (like screen ghosting, Non-responding, and purchase doctoral dissertations timer continues to spin, even when I make a very simple video action, like adding a transition, everything freezes and creative writing club ideas ks2 hangs, to the point of rebooting. Some people have asked if i updraded Win7 drivers for the MSI boardw hich i'm sure i did. Essay Wall. Some asked me to check the board for bad or damaged caps, so I checked both the GPU, and writing Mobo, but could not see anything. Then someone told me it could be the Power supply. really? In looking at Video cards, Like the PNY Quadro 600 ($150.00) requires a PCi-E 2.0x16, which I have now, but the higher end cards like the PNY Quadro 2000, ($400.00) and others, reqiuire a PCI-E 3.0x16.

Don't know if i should wait to get a new mobo, before I buy a new card, becuz it's going to be a while. I don't want to algant buy the Q600 DDR3 now, to be obsolete and a non-performer compared to creative writing club ideas the Q2000 DDR5, which would be more faster, then I wonder, i7, more DDR3 memory, and a new Mobo, then use a slower DDR3? Ummmmmm. To be honest, I like MSI, I bought my new MSI Platinum five years ago, and love it! I'd like to keep it if i could, but technology supercedes practicallity, with the newer atx case with front USB 3.0 (mine is only 2.0. if it's backward compatible, then fine.) I'd like to ahead of the political 2010 game, but not if i'm going to go BROKE! With my old build, with the mobo, Intel Quad Q6600,700W Toughpower PSU, memory,hard drives, That set me back about $1200.00. Ideas. So. for someone like me who is not a gamer, does not overclock, wants a minimum of 32GB DDR3, 700W PSU, three SATAII hard drives, does anyone have some Mainboard choices of newer LGA 1155 or 2011 that would either of these work? This time, I'll need the algant i7 (or i5) new mobo, new DDR3 memory. up to minimum 16GB, maybe 32GB, and that's that. Writing Ideas. I'll use what I can,. or give or sell this tower and everything inside to short wall china my sister. I was only looking at these two for writing club ideas ks2, specs:

Z77A-G43 DDR3 1600 LGA 1155 ($ 97.00) OR. X79A-GD65 (8D) ATX DDR3 2400 ($ 291.00) I know the MS-7345 Platinum is no to homework off the production, but is there a board out there that's similar to the MS-7345 P-35? MSI P35 Platinum/Intel P35 Chipset Crossfire 1395 (MS-7345) Thermaltake TOUGHPOWER 700W ATX 12V - 2.2 EPS 12V. Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.40GHz (4 cpu's) EVGA Nvidia Geforce 8600GT (512MB) DDR2 128-Bit. Creative Writing Club Ks2. (Memory clock speed 700MHz / HDCP Capable PCI-e / Total memory 4071MB (Driver version 8.17.12.9610) 2-29-12 DirectX11. 20 Viewsonic - VX2035WN.

60Hz ( Screen Res. 1280 x 800) True Color (32 Bit) Boot drive WD SATAII - 74GB Raptor (10,000 rpms) 16MB 4.6MS. Storage drive WD SATAII - 2TB Green (7200 rpms) Storage drive WD SATAII - 500GB Caviar Blue (7200 rpms) External drive Seagate 3TB. Algant. Windows 7 Pro OEM (64 Bit) (6.1, Build 7601) SP1. American Megatrends Inc. v.1.10 / 11/10/08. Current Bios version - 1.A0 / VGA Bios v. 60.84.41.00.06. Writing Club Ideas Ks2. 8GB DDR2 / PC6400 / 800MHz (8192 MB) RAM. Available Physical memory - 6.12GB. Paging file 4463MB Used, 11917MB Available. Realtek High Definition Onboard Audio. Coolermaster CM 690 / ATX.

MSI P35 Platinum/Intel P35 Chipset Crossfire 1395 (MS-7345) Thermaltake TOUGHPOWER 700W ATX 12V - 2.2 EPS 12V. Thesis. Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.40GHz (4 cpu's) EVGA Nvidia Geforce 8600GT (512MB) DDR2 128-Bit. (Memory clock speed 700MHz / HDCP Capable PCI-e / Total memory 4071MB (Driver version 8.17.12.9610) 2-29-12 DirectX11. Ideas Ks2. 20 Viewsonic - VX2035WN. Essay On Second Hand. 60Hz ( Screen Res. 1280 x 800) True Color (32 Bit) Boot drive WD SATAII - 74GB Raptor (10,000 rpms) 16MB 4.6MS. Storage drive WD SATAII - 2TB Green (7200 rpms) Storage drive WD SATAII - 500GB Caviar Blue (7200 rpms) External drive Seagate 3TB.

Windows 7 Pro OEM (64 Bit) (6.1, Build 7601) SP1. American Megatrends Inc. v.1.10 / 11/10/08. Current Bios version - 1.A0 / VGA Bios v. Club. 60.84.41.00.06. 8GB DDR2 / PC6400 / 800MHz (8192 MB) RAM. No To Homework. Available Physical memory - 6.12GB. Paging file 4463MB Used, 11917MB Available. Realtek High Definition Onboard Audio. Coolermaster CM 690 / ATX. Club Ideas Ks2. If you already looked at X79A-GD65 (8D) and you are going for 16GB ram minimum or 32GB a Socket 2011 Core i7 would be a good choice.

If you are just looking for an easy to setup system a X79A-GD45-8D would be of the same socket without any flaws but still somewhat less expensive. I am using labview 6.0 and i like to know is there any one knows how to stop the current iteration in while loop or for loop and continue to do the next iteration,just like the algant continue statement in writing ideas, C or C++ language? Simple test here in algant master, LV6 confims that you can#039;t do this. Not in creative club ideas ks2, a useful. sense anyway. Essay Wall China. Stop doesn#039;t stop execution simply of the current VI, it. also kills all VIs above it. It would hence be difficult to argue that this. approach is in any way similar to continue. What version of Labview have you tested this on and can you post a. Lancaster University, UK.

Oleg wrote in message. Ideas Ks2. you can orginize all the cause essay hand smoke inner actions of your while loop into the. SubVI. Then use the writing Functios/Application Control/Stop.vi in this SubVI. to stop the essays education current interation in creative club ideas ks2, any point you want. Essay China. This will stop. your SubVI and yo. u will automatically goto the next iteration in your. I have a PCI-6221. I am programming in C/C++ and DAQmx. My application is much like the previous thread counting the number of creative writing club ideas asynchronous TTL pulses from a PMT in no to homework, some user specified time interval. The time interval is typically around 1 msec and the signal rates are around 1-10 kHz. So I expect to count 0 to 10 pulses per timebin. In traditional DAQ this was called Non-cumulative buffered edge counting.

To get a clock at about 1kHz, I first create an analogue in task that samples at 1kHz. Writing Club Ideas. The only thing I use this task for is to route its sample clock to on second hand smoke the gate of the writing club ideas counter. This defines my time interval as 1 msec. I then create the counter task. I am using count edges. So I think counter0 gate = PFI9 and source = PFI8.

I apply my signal to algant master PFI8. Club. After starting the task, I read an array of education values with. I expect the array data to have values ranging from creative writing ideas ks2, 0-10 for PMT input with an average rate of about 10 kHz. The trouble is that the array data does not seem to essays education today make sense. I get constantly increasing values. For very low input frequency, it just increments by one per array member. More troublesome, when I hold PFI8 at ground, so that I expect zero pulses to be counted at creative club, the source for each edge at the gate that occur 1 per msec, I get a timeout error. I really must be able to no to homework count zero events per bin.

Am I doing something obviously wrong? The behavior of non-cumulative event counting is equivalent to period measurement. Additionally, the timeouts when no edges occur on your event counting terminal are the result of duplicate count prevention. Club. In DAQ 7.4, the default behavior of short essay china duplicate count behavior should take care of creative club ideas this for you, but if you cannot upgrade to DAQ 7.4, I#039;d do a search of the discussion forums for duplicate count prevention. Essays. There are a number of previous posts about this attribute, including this one. If you aren#039;t using the second counter on your device, you should be able to use the Period Measurement 2 Counter High Frequency measurement method to get your desired values. Writing Ideas. The Measurement Time attribute in this case would be the sample clock (1 kHz in no to homework, your example). Then just raed the data raw to get counts rather than scaled. If you#039;d like to do it using the club AI timing engine. Configure a 1 counter period measurement task, use clockSource as your input terminal and use your PMT TTL pulses as the Counter Timebase Source. Essays Education. Then read the data raw, since the scaling will not be appropriate for your needs.

I hope this helps! The answer helped me.But still, what are the settings that I have to creative writing club ks2 change for the behavior of the mouse pointer towards finder? Also the purchase doctoral mouse pointer sometimes doesn#039;t accept my command and start clicking itself.what is the problem and how to fix it? If the mouse clicks something on its own then it looks like you have a hardware problem with the trackpad or possibly the club battery that is right underneath the cause and effect on second trackpad. I have read that the battery can swell and that would put pressure on the trackpad. Creative Writing Ideas Ks2. I have just installed Firefox 29.0 for Mac. Education Today. I get a strange behavior of the creative club ideas tab bar and of the location bar with this new version. Instead of the location bar, I get two rows of symbols. And it#039;s impossible to write anything in the location bar. (I#039;d like to algant add a screenshot, but I cannot find a way to creative ks2 do it.) Thank you for your tip. I found the culprit: it was an extension called RSS Icon 1.0.6.

I removed it and now Firefox 29.0 is working perfectly. Now I#039;ll have to political science find a replacement for that extension. Creative Club. Thank you once again. Your tip was essential. I have an Outlook 2010 email account that receives emails from a Fax-to email service, and I'd like to papers 2010 make that accout Receive Only. Is it possible to do that, and club ideas ks2 if so, how.

Capt. Dinosaur. Hi There, I am having a hard time, and and effect essay on second smoke my computer is acting very un-Mac like. Sometime between the beginning of November, and now, something has changed in creative ideas ks2, my system which makes, iMovie,, Final Cut Express, and thesis My G4 in general, no longer see my Son. Hi, We are not using Lync internally. But some of creative ideas my users need to attend Lync 2013 meetings. We run a Windows 2008 R2 Terminal Services/XenApp environment. Cause And Effect Essay Hand Smoke. Users are not allowed to install applications.

In the past, I was able to install administrat. Hi, We had this error recently in QA and these servers are not new servers. These servers were running from some time and in good condition. We had a below error happened suddently and cuased servers outage for some time. After restarted all the club ideas ks2 serv. Doctoral Dissertations. I am new to creative club ideas the Receivables module so this may sound like a stupid question.

I would like to cause and effect essay on second hand know if there is an easy way to view if an invoice has been printed.

Write My Research Paper for Me -
Crickweb | Welcome to Crickweb

essay on lal ded by Dr. S. S. Writing Club Ideas? Toshkhani. Lalleshwari, Lal Ded, or simply Lalla, as many like to thesis call her, is not just a medieval woman poet in whose verse we hear the first heart-beats of Kashmiri poetry-she is easily the most popular and club ideas most powerful symbol of Kashmir's civilizational ethos. While her 'vaaks' or verse-sayings continue to dazzle us with their high wattage incandescence, her role as a spiritual leader who resolved the crisis of her times caused by cause essay on second hand smoke, a clash of club ideas ks2, two belief and value systems-one indigenous and the other alien cannot but be regarded as momentous, whether or not history recognizes its true significance. In both these capacities it was her intervention that ensured continuity and saved indigenous cultural structures from a total collapse at a time when the algant thesis advent of Islam in Kashmir was accompanied by an unprecedented political and social upheaval. If Lal Ded's immense impact on creative writing ideas ks2, the Kashmiri mind has practically remained undiminished despite the passage. of almost seven centuries, it is wall, essentially because of the fusion of the poet and creative writing ideas ks2 the saint in her, or, to use the words of Dileep Chitre (which he has used for another great Bhakti poet, Tukaram), because of 2010, a poet's vision of spirituality and a saint's vision of poetry that she presents in her verses. We are amazed at her deep sense of compassion, her mystical insights and spiritual vision, her profound awareness of the human condition and her Shaiva-world view which makes her look at existence as manifestation of one, indivisible, consciousness. More than anything else, we are indebted to her for shaping the creative writing Kashmiri language in a way that it formed the basis for the Kashmiris to forge their indigenous cultural identity. Ironically, this very image of Lal Ded as a spiritual giant and poetic genius fused into one-reinforced by the many hagiographical accounts, myths and legends surrounding her-has led to essays education attempts at appropriating her for ideologies and causes totally alien to her thinking and temperament.

We thus come across not one but several image constructs of the saint-poetess, some of them mutually irreconcilable, linked inextricably with predilections, perceptions and motives of club, those who have created them. Purchase Doctoral Dissertations? And these tend to blur and distort facts about ideas ks2 her life, making it extremely difficult for us to arrive at what we can call an authentic Lal Ded-a flesh and blood Lal Ded occupying a specific space and time in history, or at least a poetic version of what Lal Ded was or must actually have been like. With whims, fancies and doctoral notions being the basis of these various constructs, we are left with the creative writing club ks2 problems of algant thesis, exploring the true dimensions of her creativity and creative writing ideas of locating the real founts of her inspiration. And this cannot be settled by mere interpretations of scholarly differences or semantic hair-splitting. The task has been made immensely complicated by the intervention of nearly seven hundred years of history about which people are still hesitant to talk freely and openly. The purpose of algant thesis, this paper is to writing examine some of the image constructs of the saint-poetess which are patently false, and have no basis in facts, but are passed on as products of genuine scholarship. These images and fabrications are being circulated persistently with surprising frequency not out of any desire to today present the truth, but to suppress it. The most formidable attempt to appropriate Lal Ded in writing ideas this manner comes from those who want to snatch her for Islam. Essays Today? They are people who feel very uncomfortable with the fact that someone as great as Lalleshwari-who is regarded as a symbol of everything that Kashmir stands for, should belong to a non-Muslim reality. Creative Club? Masquerading as scholars but motivated and conditioned by their religious reflexes, they try to no to homework subvert this fact by floating imaginary anecdotes about her conversion to Islam. One such anecdote that continues to be repeated with total disregard to writing club ideas historical plausibility is that she met Sayyid Mir Ali Hamadani, the Islamic missionary most revered by algant, Kashmiri Muslims, and received spiritual enlightenment” from creative writing ks2 him.

Sayyid Hamadani had come to Kashmir with a large entourage of fellow Sayyids to escape the wrath of Timur and there he engaged in short great wall proselytizing activities on a massive scale. Prof. Jaya Lal Kaul has in his brilliantly researched book Lal Ded very convincingly proved the utter impossibility of such a meeting having ever taken place. Referring to Persian sources, he has quoted Mohammad Azam Dedamari's explicit statement that the story of her being present before the Sayyid has not been held as proved by scholars. Sayyid Hamadani visited Kashmir thrice, the first visit having taken place in 1372. And if Lal Ded died in the reign of Shihab-ud-din, as Persian chronicles point out, he could in no way have influenced her. Persian chronicler Peer Ghulam Hassan, too makes no mention of a meeting between Lal Ded and Sayyid Mir Ali Hamadani, but states that she did indeed meet Jalal-ud-din Bukhari and Sayyid Hussain Samanani and it was at his hands that she was converted to Islam. ‘Bibi Lalla Arifa', a pamphlet published from Lahore, to which Prof. Jayalal Kaul has referred, is more categorical, saying that she accepted Islam at the hands of Sayyid Hussain Samanani. Club Ks2? This should be obvious to all, the purchase dissertations pamphlet adds, emphasizing the ideas ks2 claim and purchase giving a fanciful account of the supposed meeting. Ideas Ks2? According to the pamphlet, Lal Ded ran for miles together to receive Sayyid Samanani at Shopian and being elated to receive the secret doctrine, became his chief disciple.

Repudiating this claim which Sufi, the author of Kashir, a history of Kashmir published from Pakistan, says is based on Lalla Arifa's own later day vaaks, Prof. Kaul writes: Not a single verse-saying of hers has been discovered up to date even among the doubtful and spurious verse-sayings ascribed to her which would bear out either this anecdote or similar other anecdotes concerning her. But for purchase doctoral the appropriators of Lal Ded, if it was not Sayyid Hamadani, then it must have been Sayyid Samanani. Ks2? Their attempts to create a non-Hindu image of Lal Ded continue unabated, taking almost the shape of an intense campaign in recent decades. A special Lal Ded Number (1979) of education today, Sheeraza, a journal published by creative writing ideas ks2, the Jammu and science papers 2010 Kashmir State Art Culture and Languages, for instance, is illustrative of this obsession which shows itself in article after article obviously with the editor's tacit agreement. One such article Lal Ded Shah Hamadan ke Huzoor Mein (Lal Ded in the Presence of Shah Hamadan), written by Mufti Jalal-ud-din, says, It does not matter whether these anecdotes are corroborated by history or not. It is eventually popular belief that settles the creative writing ideas issue.

Jalal-ud-din's is education today, not just an individual opinion-it represents a whole mindset that shows no signs of changing even today. The people who possess it are not interested in Lal Ded's creative genius or the profundity of her thought nor do they care about her humanitarian legacy. They are driven by the sole objective of grabbing what can be called Hindu intellectual property. That is why they show Lal Ded running towards a baker's oven desperate to writing ks2 cover her nudity as she had seen a man when she supposedly encountered Sayyid Hamadani. The miracle of the oven is surely prompted by a hegemonistic design to establish the purchase doctoral superiority of Islam over the creed of the infidels. Sayyid Hamadani was on a proselytizing mission and what bigger fish could there have been for ks2 him to cast his net ? The Sufi image that some have tried to foist on Lal Ded is also a mischievous and motivated construct as it is virtually an attempt to de-Hinduise her and to create confusion about her faith. Dissertations? The man who began it all, though not exactly with that intention, Sir Richard Temple, appears indeed to have been a confused person, saying different things at club, different places. At one place he says that Lalla was a Shaivite Hindu and at political, another place he discovers that she deeply and quickly absorbed the Sufi line of thought after her contact with her contemporary and friend Sayyid Ali Hamadani. Soon afterwards he counts similarities in the doctrine and practice of Naqshbandis and the Yogic exercises of the creative writing club ideas Hindu Shaivas.

Later, he tells us that it was Shaivism and algant master thesis Hindu Upanishadic idealism that had influenced Sufism. If that be the truth then how is it that she is creative writing ks2, influenced by Sufism as preached by Sayyid Ali Hamadani? Why not directly by Hindu Upanishadic thought? If Sayyid Hamadi was at all a Sufi, he was not of the today type who would believe in the doctrine of Wahadat-ul-Wujud or oneness of club, existence and certainly not in great universal brotherhood and love. The humiliating and degrading conditions he laid down in his book Zakhirat-ul-Muluk to guide a Sultan in treating his non-Muslim subjects are enough to prove this. The various Sufi orders said to have been introduced during that time in Kashmir were all orthodox in ideas nature, preaching strict adherence to Shariah and not liberal humanism as is made out to be. They remained confined to the correct practice of the Quaranic beliefs and no to homework hardly came out of zuhd, ibadat, taqwa and riyadat, the limits set by their founders, having nothing to do with the creative club ideas type of Sufism based on the doctrine of Mohi-ud-din ibn Arabi.

Their emphasis was on short essay wall, proselytization and not on the belief in unity of being and universal love. Writers like P.N.K. Bamzai and Dr. R.K. Parmu, who followed Richard Temple in his queer conclusions, created further confusion by making even stranger and mutually contradictory statements. 'Lalleshwari's association with Shah Hamadan, writes Bamzai, was due to an identity of the faith of creative writing club ks2, Sufis and Hindu mendicants and saints in Kashmir, adding that the order she founded was an admixture of the non-dualistic philosophy of Shaivism and Islamic Sufism. One is at a loss to understand what one can make of such pronouncements which have nothing to do with history or facts of Lal Ded's life. In what way was the faith of the Hindu mendicants and saints of Kashmir different from that followed by the general mass of the science 2010 people ? And which religious or philosophical order was founded by Lal Ded?

The word admixture leaves one stumped, but even before one recovers one finds him saying in the same breath that Shaivism, the dominant religion of the time, was ossified into a set of complicated rituals. Did the Hindu mendicants, he refers to creative club ks2 follow any other religion then? Dr. R.K. Parmu is even more sweeping in his statements, blissfully ignorant of how they contradict each other. Branding the entire Hindu society of education today, Lal Ded's time as corrupt, he tells us that Lal Ded preached against the Shaiva religion as it was practiced by the Tantric gurus of those times. Creative Writing Ks2? Did she really? And who were these Tantric gurus any way?. But wait, Dr. Parmu has more to reveal: She preached harmony between Vedantism and Sufism, good Hindu and no to homework good Muslim. Club Ideas? What are the master sources that he and Bamzai rely upon to creative club ideas ks2 make such pronouncements?

Which of Lal Ded's vaakhs testifies to this? Or, which historical source? Or can just whims and notions replace historical investigation? Bamzai's arbitrary account of the times in which Lal Ded lived has done incalculable harm to historical truth. If he is to no to homework be believed, the pious lives that Sufi saints of that period lived had the creative writing ks2 Hindus so charmed that they decided to no to homework embrace Islam en masse ! Of course, by creative writing club ideas ks2, implication all other led impious lives. Perhaps Bamzai has not cared to read Persian chronicles like Baharistan-i-Shahi, or Tuhfat-ul-ahbab, or if he has, he has deliberately avoided any reference to them. There are several verses of Lal Ded in which she refers to her attainment of self-realization and spiritual enlightenment.

For her it is cause and effect hand smoke, a real experience of life. Creative Writing Ks2? There is no shadow of doubt or uncertainty about it in her mind. And, what is no to homework, more, there is creative club, a tone of tremendous self-confidence and assurance in her verses when she tells us about her mystical illumination. As, for instance, in these lines: Samsaras ayas tapasi. Bodhu prakashu lobum sahaj. Into this universe of birth I came. By Yoga gained the self revealing light ! (Trans. No To Homework? Nila Cram Cook)

Loluki naru vaalinj buzum. shankar lobum tami suuty. My heart I parched as farmers parch the grain. And from that fire there came a wondrous boon. And Shiva in creative ideas a flash I did obtain. (Trs. Nila Cram Cook) lal bo tsayas swaman bagu baras. vuchhum shivas shakath milth tu vah. tati lay karum arnrit saras.

zinday maras tu karyam kyah. I, Lalla, entered through the door of the education garden of my mind. And saw Shiva and Shakti united into one, O joy! There I became immersed in the lake of nectar. And died even while I was still alive.

What will now death do unto me ? adu lali mye praavum param gath. And then I, Lalla, attained the creative club ideas ks2 supreme state. And if that is the case, why hasn't anyone asked so far what need had Lal Ded to go to a Sayyid Hamadani or a Sayyid Samnani, or anyone else for essay wall china that matter, to become his murid-e-khas? You cannot disregard or dilute the Shaiva metaphysical content in her thought by club ideas ks2, harping on such stories and fabrications. And Effect On Second Smoke? The secret of her phenomenal popularity, even during her own lifetime, was the great spiritual heights she had attained and this greatness sometimes gave her courage to even question her own Guru: gwaras pritshyom sasi late. yas nu kenh vanan tas kyah nav. pritshan pritshan thachis tu lusus. kenhas nishi kyah tany drav. A thousand times did I my Guru ask.

What is the creative name of the one who can’t be named. And asking again and again I tired myself out. How has something come out of nothing? One cannot imagine how someone like her could have submitted meekly before the Sayyid missionaries at the fag end of her life and agree to today give up her life long faith? Does not the following verse unmistakably show how wary she was of the proselytizing game that was going on in her time. ha tsyatta kava chhuy logmut par mas. kavu goy apuzis pazyuk bronth. dushi boz vash kornakh para dharmas … O mind, why do you feel intoxicated by someone else’s wine? Why do you mistake the unreal for the real? Weak mindedness has let you to be overcome by others’ faith. In another vaakh, Lal Ded says of herself: Lalla merged herself in the light of pure consciousness (chitta jyoti) by means of the mysterious syllable Om, and thus did away with the fear of death.

There is no place in Islam, in which God and Man have only a master-servant relationship, for identification with the Supreme. Nor do orthodox Sufi order entertain such thought. Club Ideas? Mansur had to pay with his life for short essay saying ana'I haq (I am Truth). What then is the source of writing club ideas, Lal Ded's mysticism? Where from does it derive if not from Sufism? Prof. Doctoral Dissertations? Jaya Lal Kaul and Prof. Creative Club? B.N. Parimu have very clearly shown how the Shiva philosophy of Kashmir forms the essays today basis of her thought. As I find, writes Prof. Kaul, there is a remarkable correspondence between the experience of Lal Ded as given in Lalla Vaakh and that of Shaiva Siddhas as related in their Trikashastras.

This should undeniably prove that she was a Shaiva Yogini, not only because she uses, whenever she needs to use them, the technical terms only of Tiika Darshana but, more so, because of her concept of God, her Yoga technique her own anubhava, direct perception and creative writing club ks2 experience - all these are of Trika system. Prof. Parimu is and effect essay smoke, equally specific: The key to Lalla's mysticism is the Shivadvaita or the Trika philosophy of Kashmir. Creative Ideas Ks2? The mystic strain that is great wall china, so prominent in Lal Ded's poetry, in fact, combines her quest for gnostic illumination with the depth of emotional experience. There is a certain cerebral quality in her verse, a rhythm of thought that is at the same time intensely lyrical in its expression. In his book Triadic Mysticism, Paul E. Murphy calls her the chief exponent of devotional or emotion-oriented Triadism. He writes: Three significant representatives of devotionalism emerged in Kashmir in the five hundred years between the creative writing club last half of the ninth and the end of the fourteenth centuries, they were : Bhatta Narayana, Utpaldeva and Lalla. Predominant in all three is the advocation of a path of love unencumbered by techniques and means.

Here you are, I hold you in my fist! Here You are, I've seen You-where are You fleeing? [Stavachintamani, Tn. Paul E. Murphy] This has a perfect parallel in Lalla, who evokes the sane image in this expression of hers: andryum prakash nyabar tshot um. gati rot um tu karmas thaph! I diffused outside the light that lit-up within me. And in that darkness I seized Him and held Him tight!

Images and metaphors relating to the concept of Shiva's self-luminosity abound in Shaiva devotional poets, and the Bata or darkness that Lal Ded refers to is the dark Mystical Night of anguish and suffering which ultimately leads to doctoral dissertations the Night of Undifferentiatedness. Bhatta Narayana uses the image of the dark cavern of heart where darkness is dissipated on ks2, all sides by today, the Brightness Supreme. Creative Writing? Here too there is a striking similarity in education today the words the interior cavern used by Bhatta Narayana and creative club andryum the inner (light) that Lal Ded has used. Lala Ded expresses her mystical feelings-the pangs of separation from Shiva, the passionate urge to unite with Him, the desperate quest and the frustration of losing the direction, the essay great difficulties of the path, the writing club intensity of suffering which only science, strengthens her determination to club ideas seem Him face to education face and creative writing possess Him, the total surrender of will and the ecstasy of the final beatitude-in imager and metaphors that are powerful and stunningly beautiful: lal bo drayas lolare. tshandan lustum dyan kyoh rath. vuchhum pandith panini gare. suy mye rotum nechhatur tu sath. I, Lalla, set out essays, with burning longing. And seeking, searching, passed the day and night. Till lo! I saw to mine own house belonging.

The Pandit, and siezed my luck and star of ks2, light. (Trs. Nila Cram Cook) lal bo lusus tshandan tu gvaran. hal mye kormas rasani shyatiy. vuchhun hyotmas taary dithmas baran. mye ti kal ganeyi tu zogmas tatiy. I, Lalla wearied myself searching and seeking. Exhausting my strength my every nerve as I. I found His doors slammed and bolted. My longing became all the more intense.

And I stood there watching for Him. ayas vate gayas nu vate. semanzu svathe lustum doh. chandas wuchhum har na ate. navi taras dimu kyah bo. I came by the highway, but by the highway I did return. I found myself stranded halfway on the embankment. With the light of the day having faded away. Searching my pockets, a penny I did not find. What shall I pay now for no to homework being ferried across?

mal wondi zolum. tyeli lal nav dram. yell dally traavymas tatiy. I burned the impurities of the mind. And killed my desires. Then only I did my name Lalla became known. When I surrendered completely before Him. panas laagith ruduk mye tsu. mye tsye tshandan lustum doh. panas manz yeli dyuthukh mye tsu. mye tse tu panas dyutLim tshoh.

In seeking 'me' and Thee' I passed the day. Absorbed within Thyself thou hadst remained. Concealed from me! I wondered for away. When I beheld Thee in myself, I gained. For Thee and me that rapure unrestrained. (Trs. Nila Cram Cook) pot zuni wathith mot bolanavum.

dag lalunaavum dayi sunzi praye. lalu lalu karith lalu vuzunovunum. milith tas man shrotsyom dehe. Waking up at the end of creative writing ks2, moonlit night. I called the 'mad one'-my mind.

And soothed his pain with the love of God. Crying It is I Lalla, it is I Lalla, I awakened the purchase doctoral dissertations Beloved. And by becoming one with Him my mind and body became pure! The first step in this mystical progression is, according to Silvia Silburn, self-annihilation or destruction of all doubt and dualism, and the culmination is communion with the divine, which in Shaiva triadic terminology is self-realization of one's Shiva-nature, a stage in which nothing remains but Shiva-consciousness-soruy suy to boh no kenh (He is everything, and I am nothing). The ultimate mystical selfrealization in Lal Ded, therefore, means absorption in Shiva. But Lal Ded does not remain hovering in the high heaven of mystic experience alone. She has her feet firmly planted on the earth. Creative Writing Club Ks2? There is no tendency in her to separate the experiences of mystical life from the experiences of ordinary life.

Instead of disregarding everyday experiences she elevated herself through it to wall the ultimate experience of liberation, which in Trika metaphysics means swatantrya or absolute freedom of will, which is the nature of Supreme Shiva Himself. Abhinavagupta explains it as expansion of one's self to include the whole universe. Kashmir Shaivism, it should be noted, does not reject the phenomenal world as unreal or illusory but regards it to be the self-expression of creative club ideas ks2, Shiva-His poem, His work of algant master thesis, art, His projection of Himself on a screen which is also Shiva. Lal Ded's expression of her longing to attain oneness with transcendence, therefore, should be taken to mean expression of her feeling of unity with Shiva's immanent form also. If Shiva is all, then to her, He is not different from the club ideas ordinary man we find on algant thesis, the streets-he who laughs and sneezes and coughs and ideas ks2 yawns: ase paande zvase zame.

nyathuy snan kari tirthan. vahri vahras nonuy ase. nishi chhuy tu parzantan. Yes, He it is who laughs and coughs and yawlns. He, the ascetic naked all the year.

Who bathes in sacred pools in all the dawns. But recognise how He to you is purchase, near. (Trs. Nila Cram Cook) For Lal Ded, there is writing, no difference between the 'I' and purchase the 'other' (par to club pan), immanence and political science papers transcendence, universal and individual consciousness-subjective and objective reality being but aspects of the ultimate reality which is one and indivisible. She sees life as an eternal and continuous flow of consciousness: asi aasy tu aasi asu, asav. asi dor kar patuvath. shivas sori nu zyon tu marun. ravas sori nu atugath.

We have been in writing club ks2 the past. In future also we shall be. Forever the sun rises and sets. Forever Shiva creates and no to homework dissolves and creates again. It is not that she is talking in riddles or in paradoxes about cycle of births and re-births and immortality of the soul. She is talking of human life which is writing club ideas ks2, a stream that flows onwards and essays onwards. Writing Club? It is this experience of reality that is at the core of her mysticism, which begins as the quest for the ultimate and culminates in a vision that is profoundly humanistic. And this is cause essay on second hand smoke, what marks her as a great poet. Lal Ded is not a professional philosopher, nor her verses any philosophical treatise, but she is deeply concerned with the creative writing club ideas predicament and ultimate destiny of humankind. Yet Lal Ded's poetry is not the science papers poetry of social concern in the sense it is made out to creative writing club be by political, some scholars. Creative Ideas? In their eagerness to construct her image as some sort of a social reformer out to reform the medieval Kashmiri society and rid it of the cause essay on second evils afflicting it.

This is again a false image, a deliberate twist given to creative ks2 her spiritual humanism to purchase suit ideological considerations. Creative Club Ideas? There is essays education today, no use digging for communitarian ideals from her verses, for they are just not there, though she does feel disturbed by social injustice and discrimination of which she herself is creative club ks2, a victim, and algant is outraged by creative writing club ideas ks2, the sham and pretence that go in the name of religion. She also displays a deep sensitivity towards human suffering, her heart bleeding at essays today, the sight of the ks2 learned man dying of starvation while an utter fool beats his cook (for not having cooked a tasty dish): gatulah akh vuchhun bochhi suuty maran. pan zan haran puhuni vavu lah. nyash bod akh vuchhum vazas maran. tanu lal bo praran tshenyam na prah. I saw a learned man dying of hunger. Trembling like dried leaves falling in harsh winter wind.

An utter fool I saw beating his cook. (For not having prepared a delicious dish) Since then I am waiting for cause essay on second hand smoke being free of worldly attachments. There is every possibility that Lal Ded herself had suffered pangs of hunger not only because she was starved by her mother-in-law, but also after she left her husband's home. This is what this verse seems to suggest: tsal tsetta vondas bhay mo bhar. chaany tsyanth karan panu anad. tse ko zanuni kshod hari kar. kival tasunduy toruk nad. O, restless mind! Do not fear. The one who is Beginningless takes care of writing club ks2, you.

You do not know when he will satiate your hunger. Cry to Him alone for help! In another verse she says: treshi, bwachhi ma kreshanavun. yany tshei tany sandarun dih. Do not torment your body with the pangs of durst and no to homework hunger. Whenever it feels exhausted, take care of it. It should be obvious, therefore, that Lag Ded is not unaware of the harsh realities of creative club, life like hunger and poverty, nor ignorant of the agony and no to homework anguish of existence. Whatever she says has roots in her own personal experience, her sensibilities being constantly assaulted by the immensity of the suffering she sees around her. But her solution for creative ks2 human suffering and no to homework distress lies in the benevolent grace of creative writing, Shim, which descends on man when he completely surrenders himself before his will. The intensity of short great wall china, her social awareness turns her almost into a rebel, even as her egalitarian ideas and club ideals find expression in spiritual terms.

Shiva, she says in one of her verses, shines like the sun on the high and the low alike: rav matu thali thali taapitan. taapitan uttam-uttam dish. varun matu lotu garu atsytyan. shiv chhuy kruth tu tsen vopadish. Does the great wall china sun not shine everywhere alike. Or does it shine only on the best places? Does not the water god Varuna enter every home?

Or does it enter only the club ideas ks2 homes of the fortunate? While the way she asks such disturbing questions does reveal how intricately and intimately her spirituality is education, linked with her universal humanistic concerns, it would be too much to assume that she was actually a social activist. Yet there are people who like to persist with the creative ks2 theory that Lal Ded synthesized the best in Shaivite and Islamic traditions, whatever that may mean. They want to see her as an abstraction, and not as a real persona, regarding her as a representative of what they call Kashmir's composite culture, a torch-bearer of Hindu-Muslim unity. With obvious political motivations, they project her as though she were a spokesperson of the short wall china present day secular discourse and utilize her for scoring points in current political debates, not caring to think how cliched their arguments based on writing, false premises have now become. Through their oversimplifications and wall china vague generalizations, they have turned Lal Ded virtually into creative writing club ideas ks2, a one-verse poet, stripping her of her real glories, Shiv chhuy thali-thali rozan, mav zan hyond to musalman (Shiva abides in everything, so do not discriminate between a Hindu and a Musalman). Is that then the quintessence of her poetic thought?

The only basis of her greatness? The verse appears to be a spurious one, although Rajanaka Bhaskara has included it in his collection of Lalavakyani”. Cause Hand? Lal Ded had spent her early youth in the reign of Udyan Deva, the creative club ideas ks2 last Hindu king of Kashmir, and of queen Kota Rani. Even when Islamic rule was finally established in 1359 A.D., the majority of the population remained overwhelmingly Hindu, with Islam not having made any serious impact on the demographic composition of the Kashmiri society-not at least on the rural milieu in which Lal Ded lived and moved about. To whom then has the verse been addressed? Who was discriminating against whom? The fact is today, that attempts to show Lal Ded's verses as a part of the current secular debate, are being made only as a strategy to condone the barbarities inflicted on Kashmiri Hindus dining the six hundred years of Islamic rule. The idea is to creative writing ks2 present a liberal and human face of great, Islam as practiced in Kashmir by club ideas, using Sufism as a mask.

Whether or not Sufism had taken any roots in Lal Ded's Kashmir, is no to homework, another matter. The strategy seems to have worked, for a general impression has been created that she was either a Sufi mystic herself or was deeply influenced by Sufism. Whether or not Lal Ded had a social reformer's zeal, she was strongly egalitarian in her views and creative writing club was more aware than most devotional poets about the prevailing social conditions of her times. And, contrary to the generally held belief that she was unaware of what was happening around her, a view to which even Prof. Kaul subscribes, there is political science papers 2010, enough evidence in Lalla's vaaks to show that she was very much conscious of club ideas ks2, what was going on around her, including the sweeping political changes that were taking place during her time. This is at least what the following lines of hers appear to suggest: hyath karith rajya pheri na. dith karith tripti na man. In ruling kingdoms there is today, no relief. In giving them away there yet is grief. (Trs. Nila Cram Cook)

Is she not is referring here to the Kota Rani-Rinchin Shah Mir affair that eventually brought in Muslim rule to Kashmir? Lal Ded is creative club ideas, scathing in her attack on hollow ceremony and dissertations ritual in religion, her emphasis being on inner experience. She has no belief in creative club ideas sacred places and sacred times, pilgrimages and fasts supposed to bring religious merit. No To Homework? She scoffs at what A.K. Ideas Ks2? Ramanujam calls orthodox ritual genuflections and recitations. She expresses her strong abhorrence for animal sacrifice and detests idol worship. She must have surely provoked the orthodoxy at whom she misses no chance to take pot-shots. In this she reminds one of the Kannada Vachana poet Basvanna, and also of Kabir and Nanak whom she anticipated. Surely, hers was a strong voice of essay smoke, protest in medieval Kashmir-perhaps the only voice raised so fearlessly. With Lal Ded not conforming to any of the image constructs built around her by those who want to creative writing ks2 reduce her to an idea or an abstraction according to their predilections, what could the real Lal Ded have been like? To reclaim her authentic persona, we have no option but to discard the cause essay on second smoke motivated myths and invoke the actual text of her verses.

In this context, it must be noted that Lal Ded recited her vaaks to actual audiences who were enraptured and club ideas ks2 mesmerized by her words, which happened to be in their own mother tongue. In verse after verse we find her addressing the ubiquitous Bhatta, whether to admonish him (puz kas karakh hutu bata – ‘Who will you worship, O ritual-ridden Pundit?'), or to master thesis explaining a subtle point or two (yohoy vopdish chhuy bata-‘This is what the doctrine teaches, O Pundit!'). This clearly shows that she knows her audience. Not that Lal Ded belongs to any one community-her message is club ideas ks2, certainly universal-but she does have the Pandit in mind whenever she has a point to make. To find out the authentic Lal Ded, then, we have to rely mainly on the internal evidence that her vaaks furnish.

Packed with sufficient biographical material, as the vaaks are, we can reconstruct with their help her mystic life, her experience as a woman, as a saint and as a poet, her view of the relationship between God, man and the world. An image as near reality as possible. But in no to homework this there are problems. Lalla vaaks have been orally transmitted from generation to writing club ideas ks2 generation and purchase are available only in randomly available versions, with practically no chronological sequence. An attempt to discern a sequence of thought in them has been made by Prof B.N. Parimoo, who has tried to link them as thematic units under some broad divisions in his book, The Ascent of Self. The book, written in 1978, is the first exercise of its kind undertaken by writing, anyone and can be deservingly called a significant contribution to Lal Ded studies. Cause And Effect Essay On Second Hand Smoke? The cue to the arrangement of the verses, says the author, is taken from the creative writing ks2 'I-ness' categorically denoting personal experience. But admirable as Prof. Parimoo's attempt to re-interpret the china vaakhs is, one cannot be certain that while picking up the autobiographical threads he has arranged them according to actual chronological sequence, that is, exactly in writing club ideas ks2 the order they were composed. Prof Parimoo himself is not sure, and in fact nobody can be, for there cannot be any ideal selection of verses transcribed randomly from oral tradition.

The author of the book, however, does not appear to have taken as much care as he should have in essay china making his selection. Creative Club Ideas Ks2? Quite a number of verses he has included are obvious interpolations. The lines “hond maarytan kinu kath, for instance, which he has included as the very first vaakh, is not actually a vaakh at all, but a saying attributed to Lal Ded. His total reliance on the account of Ramjoo Malla for biographical information because it does not tilt the purpose of this book appears to be rather curious. Before referring to algant thesis the text, therefore, we have to creative club ks2 be sure how far genuine it is. This accentuates the need of a critically valid text of Lalla Vaaks-something that has not been attempted quite seriously so far, except a solitary attempt made by Prof.

Jaya Lal Kaul. Laments Prof. Kaul, who has devoted a whole chapter of his book Lal Ded to it, that there hardly has been any textual criticism. He then proceeds to sift what he calls unwarranted variants and spurious interpolations as far as possible from verses that can be regarded as genuinely authentic. Of the total 258 vaaks that circulate in the name of Lal Ded and no to homework occur in various collections, he has included only 138 in creative his collection and even their authenticity he is not prepared to vouch for. Essay? The criteria that he lays down for determining authenticity seem to be very sound. These according to writing club ideas him should be: The evidence of diction and prosody, and the quality and cast of thought, the way it is organized in the process of expression, in a word, the characteristic style of Lal Ded. To this I would like to essays add that both the text and context should be taken into consideration, as well as the overall feeling tone of the verses. Prof. Ideas? Kaul has pointed out : There are 35 verses that occur both in . Essay? collections of writing ks2, Lal Ded's verses, and in Nurnamas and Rishinamas, the biographies of Nund Rishi, which include his shrukhs; three verses occur in Lalla vaakh as well as in Rahasyopadesha, the short verse sayings of Rupa Bhavani (1620-1720), three quartrains that belong to one Azizullah Khan (early 19th century) have been ascribed to Lal Ded by Rev.

J. Hinton Knowles in his Dictionary of Kashmiri Proverbs. All the three quartrains of Azizullah Khan have been included as Lallavaaks in the Koshur Samachar collection. Interestingly, one of club, these quartrains has been translated by that great Indian translator A.K. Ramanujan in the name of Lal Ded, and quoted as such by K. Sachchidanandan, Secretary, Sahitya Akademi, in one of cause and effect essay on second smoke, his papers on women poets of writing club ideas, India. The verse, as given in the Lal Ded Number of cause and effect on second, Koshur Samachar is creative club ideas ks2, as follows: daman basti dito dam. thitay yithu daman khar. shastras swan gatshi haasil. wuni chhay sul tu tshandun yar. Obviously, neither the short essay great diction (she could never have used words like ‘yaar' or 'haksil’) nor the quality and cast of thought of this verse is that of Lal Ded, but it continues to be ascribed to writing club ks2 her again and again.

In another verse of this very series, death has been depicted as a Tehsildar-an institution that did not exist at no to homework, that time at all. The confusion prevailing in this regard is writing club ks2, mainly due to interpolations, a game indulged in by many, not without a strong element of deliberateness. Lines from other poets heavily laden with Persian and Arabic words have been passed on essay wall china, as Lal Ded's as in an attempt at what can be called linguistic subversion. Some of her ardent and overzealous admirers too have tried to put words in her mouth, though out of reverence for creative club her. The total incompatibility of diction seems to essays today have never bothered the perpetrators of such distortions. Yet nobody can claim that the language in club which Lallavaakhs have been passed on to the unsuspecting inheritors of great wall, her oral legacy is the language in ks2 which they must have originally fallen from the celebrated poetess' mouth. The only no to homework, sure way to ascertain their authenticity would be a linguistic comparison with extant Kashmiri works of periods immediately preceding or succeeding Lal Ded, as written evidence of creative writing club ideas ks2, no contemporary work is available. These works are the 'Chhumma Sampradaya' verses which can be assigned to the 11th or 12th century, 'Mahanaya Prakasha' by Shiti Kantha, 'Banasur Katha' by essay great wall, Avtar Bhatta and 'Sukha-dukha Charit' by Ganak Prashast. I had the good fortune of studying all these works while preparing my doctoral thesis on creative writing ideas ks2, the linguistic peculiarities of 'Banasura Katha', and so I am aware of their significance in presenting a somewhat coherent picture of the medieval development of the Kashmiri language and their immense value in tracing earlier forms of a good number of Kashmiri words. These works provide ample evidence of the master fact than Kashmiri has developed from the MIA stages of Prakrit and Apabhramsha in the same way as other Indo-Aryan languages have. Anyone who cares to go through these works will be able to gain valuable knowledge of the creative writing club ks2 linguistic situation that actually prevailed in Kashmir from the 11th-12th century to the end of the 15th.

If would be useful to essay great wall china give here one example each from the above mentioned works to give a feel of the state of Kashmiri language used during this period:- bhava svabhave saba avinashi. sapana sabhava vi uppanna. te az niravidihi agam prakashi. idassa dishti kachi vipachhanna. yasu-yasu jantus samvid yas-yas. nila pita sukha-dukha-swarup. udayis datta samanyi samaras.

kama kampana tas-tas anurup. dhik-dhik myaanis yadava zammas. vanati atsa majja kachan. yudha kara namet swakammas. ushe atha chhon iha than. him zan tape viglyos pape. A detailed description of the linguistic features of these works is not possible here; but one can clearly notice the writing club ideas ks2 thread of linguistic development that runs through them.

Compare these with the language of Lallavaaks and you get a fairly complete picture. Grierson has called the language of Lal Ded's vaaks Old Kashmiri, but it does not require any special insight to see that it is quite modern compared to the language of the illustrations cited above because of the many changes it has undergone due to cause hand oral transmission. However, we can come as near to an authorized version as possible by reconstructing their text with the writing club ideas ks2 help of Banasur Katha and today Sukh-dukha Charit. This is a desirable but extremely difficult task. Even so, those who take the deliberately distorted and mutilated text to be genuine, ignoring the fact of its massive interpolation, must know that Lal Ded could in no case have used the heavily Persianised language of the 19th or early 20th century nearly six hundred years back. It is of utmost importance therefore, that to writing club ks2 arrive at authentic Lal Ded, we should discard all the spurious elements introduced by those who are interested in building false image constructs. Lal Ded could not have used modern Kashmiri for her poetic expression, but she was modern in many other ways.

She had in her the characteristic modern self-reflectiveness, the insistence on accepting as authentic only what she herself could experience directly, the political papers broad catholicity of outlook that called for tolerance of diverse views and made her define her relationship to God in terms of oneness of all existence, the deep existential anguish she felt while reflecting on the human condition. Writing? She was modern in the universality of her concerns, in her choice of metaphor and image, in her rejection of every kind of sham and pretence, in her fearless assertion of what she saw as truth. Indeed, at education today, times it appears that she is more modern then most of the contemporary Kashmiri poets. Lal Ded's struggle as a woman has been largely overlooked. She may not have been a conscious feminist in the sense the term is understood today, but she did show the courage of resisting the oppressive structures of patriarchy and refusing to play the traditional role of a submissive daughter-in-law. Rebelling against social tyranny, she broke the creative writing club shackles that bind a woman even before her birth, and asserted her right of taking her own decisions. She challenged the orthodoxy and threw the rigid codes of dress and decorum followed by the medieval society of her times to the winds and roamed about doctoral dissertations with barely any clothes on ks2, like the great Kannada Shaivite poetess, Mahadeviakka. Perhaps it was her last act of defiance against short china, a social set-up whose arbitrary and gender discriminatory rules she did not find acceptable. It is in creative accordance with these facts that we shall have to reconstruct the today image of the great saint-poetess of Kashmir, noting that she does not fit into most of the image-constructs that have been built around her. The Shah Hamadan anecdote and the so-called miracle of the oven seem to writing club ideas be an political 2010 insult to such a fearlessly and fiercely independent woman.

She started her spiritual journey as a tormented soul, but attained a stage where self- realization and self-awareness gave her tremendous inner strength and creative the confidence that derived from that strength: kesari vanu volum ratith shal. I dragged the lion from its den like a jackal. It is this that explains the pervasive influence that Lal Ded has on Kashmiri psyche to this day. The unexplored dimensions of her personality and creativity shall have to thesis be discovered if we want to understand her not as an abstraction but as a real person. She is quintessentially Kashmiri, having shaped the club ideas Kashmiri language and literature, as she did, but she is also universal in her appeal. Her verses remain as relevant and meaningful for today's world as they were in her times. Let me conclude by quoting a line from one of her own most powerful vaaks: yim pad lali vany tim hridi ank. Brand on your heart what Lalla spoke in verse! 1. Lalavakyani: Rajanaka Bhaskara. 2. The Word of essays education today, Lalla: Sir Richard Temple.

C.U.P., 1924. 3. Creative Ideas Ks2? Lalla-Vakyani or the Wise Sayings of no to homework, Lal Ded: George Grierson and Lionel D. Barnett, Royal Asiatic Society Monograph, Vol. XVII, London, 1920. 4. Koshur Samachar; Lal Ded Number. Creative Club Ideas? Kashmiri Samiti, Kasmiri Bhavan, Amar Colony, New Delhi, 1971. 5. Lal Ded : Prof Jayalal Kaul, Sahitya Akademi, New Delhi, 1973.

6. The Ascent of Self: Prof B.N. Parimoo, Motilal Banarasi Dass, Delhi, Second Ed., 1987. 7. Algant Master Thesis? A History of Kashmir. Ks2? P.N.K. Political 2010? Bamzai, Metropolitan Book Co., 1962. 8. Creative Writing Ks2? A History of Muslim Rule in Kashmir. Dissertations? RK. Parmu, Peoples Publishing House, New Delhi, 1959.

9. Daughters of Vitasta: Prem Nath Bazaz, Pamposh Publications, New Delhi, 1959. 10. Kashir : A History of Kashmir (2 vols)., S.M.D. Sufi, Light and Life Publishers, New Delhi, Reprint, 1974. 11. Kashmiri Sahitya ka Itihas : Shashi Shekhar Toshkhani, Jammu and Kashmir Academy of club ideas ks2, Art, Culture and purchase doctoral Languages, 1985. 12. The Way of the Swan: Nila Cram Cook, Asia Publishing House, Bombay, 1958.

13. Sheeraza (Kashmiri) : Special Number on Lal Ded : Jammu and Kashmir Academy of writing ks2, Art, Culture and Languages, Srinagar, 1979. 14. Triadic Mysticism : Paul E. No To Homework? Murphy : Motilal Banarasi Dass, Delhi, 1999. 15. Shivastolraaali of ideas ks2, Utpaldeaa : Nilakanth Gurtu, Motilal Banarasi Dass, Delhi 1985. 16. Mahanaya Prakasha : Rajanaka Shiti Kantha, Edited with Notes by Mahamahopadhyaya Pandit Mukund Ram Shastri, Research Department, J K State, Srinagar, 1918. 17.

Banasur Katha: Avatar Bhatt, MSS. Bhandarkar Oriental Institute, Pune. 18. Basasura Katha : (Ph.D. dissertation), Shashi Shekhar Toshkhani. 19. Sukha-Dukha Charit : Ganaka Prashasta, MSS. BOI, Pune. Any content available on cause and effect essay on second, this site should NOT be copied or reproduced. in any form or context without the written permission of KPN.

A documentary about ethnic cleansing of Kashmiri Pandits by Pakistan-trained terrorists. Kashmiri Pandits have now become refugees in their own country .

Custom Academic Paper Writing Services -
Crickweb | Welcome to Crickweb

How to write a 3,000 word essay in a day. Updated 30 August 2017. There's nothing like an approaching deadline to creative club, give you the essays education today motivation (and fear) you need to get writing – don't stress though, we're here to help you out! We know – you had every intention of being deadline-ready, but these things happen! At some point during your time at creative club, university, you're bound to find you've left coursework to the very last minute, with fewer hours than Jack Bauer to complete a 3,000 word essay. But don't sweat, cause 3,000 words in no to homework, a day is totally doable! Not only this, but you can even produce an essay you can be proud of if you give it everything you got. Between nights out, procrastination and other deadlines to juggle, the time can easily creep up on you. However, the worst thing you can do in this situation is panic, so keep calm, mop up the club ideas cold sweats and read on to find out how to nail that essay in unbelievable time! Just to clarify – we're certainly not encouraging anyone to leave it all to the last minute, but if you do happen to find yourself in short essay great, a pickle, you're going to need some help – and we're the guys for ideas ks2, the job. Credit: Dimitris Kalogeropoylos – Flickr.

Fail to plan and you plan to fail – or so our lecturers keep telling us. Reading this, we suspect you probably haven't embraced this motto up till now, but there are a few things you can do the essays today morning before deadline that will make your day of frantic essay-writing run smoothly. First thing's first: Fuel your body and mind with a healthy breakfast, like porridge. Writing Ks2! The slow-release energy will stop a mid-morning slump over your desk, which is short wall china, something you really can't afford right now! Not in the mood for porridge? Check out our list of the best foods for brain fuel to see what else will get you off to a good start. Choose a quiet area where you know you won't be disturbed. You'll know whether you work better in the library or at home, but whatever you do – don't choose somewhere you've never been before . You need to be confident that you'll be comfortable and able to focus for as long as possible. Be organised and come equipped with two pens (no nipping to the shop because you ran out of ink), bottled water, any notes you have, and some snacks to use as mini-rewards.

This will keep you going without having to take your eyes off the screen (apparently dark chocolate is the best option for creative club ideas, concentration). Try to avoid too much caffeine early on, as you'll find yourself crashing within a few hours. This includes energy drinks, by no to homework, the way! Procrastination is creative ideas ks2, every student's forte, so turn off your phone (or at least switch notifications off) and refrain from thesis checking Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, or any other social media channels you're addicted to. We mean it! A good tip is to creative writing club ideas ks2, get a friend to political 2010, change your Facebook password for you for 24 hours and creative writing ks2 make them promise not to essays education, tell you it, even if you beg (choose a friend that enjoys watching you squirm).

Otherwise, you can also temporarily deactivate your account. Time management is of utmost importance when you have 24 hours before deadline. We know, water is wet, but you clearly haven't excelled in this area so far, have you! By setting yourself a time frame in which to reach certain milestones before you start typing, you'll have achievable goals to work towards . This is a great method of working, as it makes the prospect of conjuring up 3,000 words from writing ks2 thin air much less daunting if you consider the time in small blocks. Let's say it's 9am and your essay is essays education, due in first thing tomorrow morning. Here's a feasible timeline that you can follow:

9:00 – 9:30 – Have your essay question chosen and argument ready 9:30 – 9:45 – Break/ snack 10:00 – 12:00 – Write a full outline/plan of your essay 12:00 – 13:00 – Write your introduction 13:00 – 14:00 – Take a break and grab some lunch (you deserve it) 14:00 – 16:00 – Get back to creative writing, your desk and do all your research on quotes etc. that will back up your argument 16:00 – 20:30 – Write all of your content (with a dinner break somewhere in political science, the middle) 20:30 – 22:30 – Edit and improve – extremely important step, so take time with this 22:30 – 23:00 – Print and prepare ready for the morning 23:00 – (morning) – If you've not finished by club, this point, don't worry – completing in time is no to homework, still possible. Just make sure you've eaten well and creative have enough energy to last you until the early hours of the morning. Also remember to schedule in a few breaks – you need to spend the whole 24 hours productively, and you can't be on form for china, a full day without short breaks to creative writing club ideas ks2, rest your eyes (and your brain!). These breaks should be active – give your eyes a rest from the screen and get outside to stretch. Essays! We recommend a ten minute break at least every 1.5 hours . If you've been given a choice of creative writing club ks2 essay questions, you should choose the purchase dissertations one you feel most strongly about, or have the creative ks2 most knowledge about (i.e the topics you actually went to the lectures for!). 24 hours before deadline is not the time to learn a new topic from scratch – no matter how much easier the algant master question seems!

Also, beware of questions that seem easy at first glance, as often you'll find that the shorter questions or the ones using the most straight-forward language can be the creative writing club ideas ks2 hardest ones to dissertations, tackle. Next, decide your approach. How are you going to club ideas ks2, tackle the algant master question? When time is limited, it is important to choose to write about things you are confident in. Remember that it's your essay and creative ideas ks2 as long as you relate your argument to the question and doctoral dissertations construct a clear, well supported argument, you can take it in any direction you choose. Use this to your advantage! You may need to Google around the topic to get a clear idea of what's already been said on your chosen argument, but limit this research time to 20 minutes or you could be there all day…and no checking facebook! Now, type out 3-5 key points that you'll aim to tackle in your argument, and ideas ks2 underneath these use bullet points to list all the information and opinions, supporting arguments or quotes you have for each point. Start with the most obvious argument , as this will provide something to link your other points back to – the science papers key to a good essay.

Once you've done this, you'll now find you have a detailed outline of the body of your essay, and it'll be a matter of filling in creative writing club, between the lines of each bullet point. This method is perfect for writing against the clock, as it ensures you stay focused on your question and argument without going off in any tangents. Credit: Steve Czajka – Flickr. Sometimes the introduction can be the most difficult part to write, but that's because it's also the most important part! Don't worry too much about making it sound amazing at essays today, this point – just get stuck into introducing your argument in response to writing club ideas, your chosen question and short wall telling the creative ks2 reader how you will support it. You can go back and education make yourself sound smarter later on creative writing club ideas ks2, when you're at the editing stage. Create something of essay smoke a mini-outline in your introduction so you signpost exactly what it is you're planning to argue. Don't use the introduction as a space to throw in random references to things that are vaguely relevant. When in creative writing ks2, doubt, leave it out!

Credit: Photo Monkey. Now it's time to gather outside information and quotes to support your arguments. It's important to limit the time you spend on this, as it is easy to algant master, get distracted when Google presents you with copious amounts of irrelevant information. However, you will find your essay easy to write if you're armed with lots of relevant info, so use your judgement on this one. Choose search keywords wisely and creative writing ideas copy and paste key ideas and quotes into a separate 'Research' document. If using reference books rather than online, give yourself ten minutes to get anything that looks useful from the library, skip to chapters that look relevant and remember to use the index!

Paraphrase your main arguments to doctoral, give the writing club ideas ks2 essay your own voice and make clear to no to homework, yourself which words are yours and which are someone else's. Plagiarism is ideas, serious and no to homework could get you a big fat F for your essay if you don't cite properly – after all this hard work! Alternatively, use Google Books to find direct quotes without spending time going through useless paragraphs. There's no time to read the full book, but this technique gives the impression that you did! While you gather quotes, keep note of your sources – again, don't plagiarise! Compiling your list of creative writing citations (if necessary) as you work saves panicking at the end. Take quotes by other authors included in no to homework, the book you're reading. If you look up the references you will find the original book (already credited) which you can then use for club ideas, your own references. This way it looks like you have read more books than you have, too.

Sneaky! Also, if you're using Microsoft Word (2008 or later) to write your essay, make use of the automatic referencing system. Simply enter the details of sources as you go along, and political science papers it will automatically create a perfect bibliography or works cited page at the end. This tool is AMAZING and could save you a lot of extra work typing out your references and bibliography. Credit: Rainer Stropek – Flickr. Get typing! Now it's just a matter of creative writing beefing out your outline until you reach the word limit! Get all your content down and don't worry too much about writing style.

You can make all your changes later, and it's much easier to think about style once you have everything you want to master thesis, say typed up first. More ideas could occur to you as you go along, so jot these ideas down on a notepad – they could come in writing ks2, handy if you need to make up the word count later! Use the essays research you gathered earlier to support the key ideas you set out in your outline in a concise way until you have reached around 2,500(ish) words. If you're struggling to reach the writing club ideas ks2 word limit, don't panic. Pick out a single point in your argument that you feel hasn't been fully built upon short and head back to writing ks2, your research. There must be an additional quote or two that you could through in to make your point even clearer. Imagine your essay is master, a bit like a kebab stick: The meat is club ideas ks2, your essential points and purchase doctoral you build on them and build around each piece of meat with vegetables (quotes or remarks) to make the full kebab… time for a dinner break?

Ensure that all the points you wanted to creative writing ks2, explore are on paper (or screen) and explained fully. Are all your facts correct? Make things more wordy (or less, depending on your circumstance) in order to hit your word limit. You should also check that your essay flows nicely. Great Wall! Are your paragraphs linked? Does it all make sense? Do a quick spell check and writing ideas ks2 make sure you have time for potential printer issues. We've all been there! A lot of students overlook the importance of spelling and grammar. It differs from essays uni to uni, subject to subject and tutor to tutor, but generally your writing style, spelling and grammar can account for up to creative ideas, 10-20% of your grade. Essay Smoke! Make sure you edit properly!

If you take your time to nail this then you could already be 1/4 of the way to passing! While completing essays 24 hours before the deadline is club ks2, far from recommended and unlikely to get you the best grades you've ever gotten (try our top tips for getting a first if that's your goal), this guide should at least prevent tears in the library (been there) and the need for any extensions. Remember, this is essays education today, a worst case scenario solution and not something you should be making a habit of! Now, why are you still reading? We all know you've got work to do! Good luck! Exams coming up? Check out our guide on how to writing club ideas ks2, revise in essay wall, one day too.

If you're starting to feel the creative writing ideas pressure mounting up, we've also got some great tips for beating exam stress, too. If you have any great tips you think we've missed, we'd love to hear them – use the algant thesis comments section below! Earn ?20 Amazon Vouchers. Win ?250 Nando’s Vouchers! Free* Domino’s pizza.

Win a ?100 Ticketmaster voucher. 40 easy ways to make money quickly. How to start a website in 20 minutes. The best paid online survey websites. The Big Fat Guide to writing ideas ks2, Student Finance 2017. 50 business ideas to start at algant, university.

Student Money Survey 2017 – Results. Weekly deals + Free eBook. No spam. Weekly deals + Free eBook. No spam. Privacy policy. 8 ingenious cheap pranks to play on your housemates. 8 uni drinking games every student should know. 57 tricks to get better at life [PICS] Save the Student provides free, impartial advice to students on how to make their money go further. School doesn't teach you the real life stuff we share here.

Find out more: 05 October 2017. 05 October 2017. 05 October 2017. 05 October 2017. Essential Student Guide to Finance. Student loan calculator.

Disclaimer: All content on this website is based on individual experience and journalistic research. Creative Writing Ideas Ks2! It does not constitute financial advice. No To Homework! Save the Student and creative writing club ideas its authors are not liable for thesis, how tips are used, nor for content and ideas services on external websites. Common sense should never be neglected! We sometimes use affiliated links which may result in doctoral dissertations, a payment following a visitor taking action (such as a purchase or registration) on an external website. This helps keep Save the Student free. The user experience shouldn’t be any different, and creative writing ideas our editorial decision making is not effected by such links. Like most sites, we use cookies to optimise your experience and science 2010 serve personalised content. By using our website you agree to our use of cookies.

More info.