Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Lower drinking age thesis

Lower drinking age thesis

Oct/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

Lower Drinking Age Essay - …

Lower drinking age thesis

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -
Drinking Age Thesis Statement Free …

Award-Winning College Essays Tutors in Aurora, CO. Drinking Age Thesis? Certified College Essays Tutor in Aurora, CO. . a well known Mathematics and Science program. Essay About Story? After high school I pursued my education at the Colorado School of Mines where I received a bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering with a minor in Economics. During that time I was employed by the school as a teaching assistant for such courses as Thermodynamics, Reaction Engineering, and Transport Phenomena. Upon graduation I was awarded the Pearson Potential Award for Engineering aptitude. Throughout my academic career, I have. Colorado School of lower drinking, Mines - Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering. Elementary School Math. On Teaching Grammar? Certified College Essays Tutor in Aurora, CO. . Lower Drinking Age Thesis? graduate of Binghamton University in New York State with a degree in English. Outstanding Thesis? I started tutoring while still in college, and I've been teaching ever since.

After graduation I taught in four different countries: Reunion Island (where I learned to drinking age thesis speak French), The Republic of Georgia, South Korea, and, of course, the United States. I specialize in English tutoring: writing, reading, ESL, literature, etc. I also teach French and the non-math sections of the SAT. SAT Writing and Language. English Grammar and Syntax. Certified College Essays Tutor in Aurora, CO. . Essays Satire Modest Proposal? their own. I’ve conducted writing workshops and edited newspaper copy since I was in high school, and I strongly believe that when it comes to verbal learning, practice makes perfect, and practice with outstanding source material makes a huge difference. Lower Age Thesis? In the little spare time I do have, I like to dissertation consulting service read, write, draw, and play the violin or the piano, though I’m pretty out of practice at this point in time. I am available. Tulane University of Louisiana - Bachelor of Science, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, English Literature.

High School English. Certified College Essays Tutor in Aurora, CO. . Lower? also enjoy connecting individuals learning style and specific learning needs to the specific lessons we are working on. My tutoring philosophy is that I meet you right where you are and guide you to the next level. It is important to make learning fun and legitimate writing, relevant. Drinking Age Thesis? My strength is to know my student well enough to foster a connection with languages, while using topics interesting enough for engagement.

I am a life-long learning and hope. Metropolitan State University-Denver - Bachelor in Arts, Ethnic Studies, History, Education. Legitimate Resume Writing Service? Certified College Essays Tutor in Aurora, CO. Drinking Age Thesis? . news articles. As cheesy as it might sound, children are, in fact, our future. Becoming a tutor means helping future generations appreciate literature, understand history, and generate solid English writing skills. Every student is different.

As a tutor, my goal is to ascertain each student's educational roadblocks and work with them individually to remedy these issues. I'm available to help students in English, writing, literature, and history. Essays Satire Modest? In my free time, I enjoy reading, watching. Lower Age Thesis? US Constitutional History. Essay About My Life? Certified College Essays Tutor in lower drinking Aurora, CO. . On Teaching Grammar? books, writing, photography and age thesis, painting. Gardening and cooking for family and friends always makes my day. One of proposal, my greatest challenges as a parent also became one of my proudest moments. My 1st grader began to bring home substantial errors on written work. I was convinced that she understood the content and could not figure out why she was having trouble as she consistently brought home low marks for 3 weeks. An additional eye exam. Seton Hill College - Bachelor in Arts, English and History (double major) Certified College Essays Tutor in Aurora, CO. . natural curiosity that drives the learner towards enduring understandings.

I have worked with students ages 5-16 and taught both lower elementary and lower, middle school. My academic passions include science, American history, government, and literacy instruction. I've directed a literacy tutoring center for struggling beginning readers and am passionate about teaching reading skills at all age levels. Additionally, I have experience with successful testing on the SAT, ACT, AP, and SAT II subject tests. On Teaching Grammar? College of William and Mary - Bachelor in Arts, Public Policy, Environmental Studies. SAT Subject Test in lower United States History. Certified College Essays Tutor in Aurora, CO. . recently attained my B.A. at Colorado College in English Literature and about, Creative Writing. During my time at Colorado College, I worked as a Writing Center tutor for age thesis two years where I helped many students improve their mechanical, organizational, and opportunities, stylistic skills. I love helping students improve their essay writing abilities as well as approaching literature critically. As such, my main interests are in English, Literature, Public Speaking, and general Essay Writing. When I'm not gushing.

English Grammar and drinking, Syntax. Certified College Essays Tutor in Aurora, CO. . class with a strong understanding of mathematics, as well as a great depth of wisdom about the world around them. Consulting Service Writing? Having worked at the college level in the admissions office, I have a clear understanding of drinking age thesis, what skills and experiences a competitive college applicant needs in order to receive an acceptance letter. Through continued tutoring and time spent with a pupil, I feel that I can improve not only a student’s subject related abilities, but. Canisius College - Bachelors, Adolescent Education- Math Concentration. Modest Proposal? Canisius College - Masters, Differentiated Instruction.

SAT Subject Test in Mathematics Level 1. SAT Subject Tests. Certified College Essays Tutor in lower drinking Aurora, CO. . About? Math. I also really enjoy helping students and lower drinking age thesis, parents prepare for standardized tests, where it is crucial not only to writing service manuals opportunities learn the material but also strategies for success on test day. My favorite part of lower drinking age thesis, teaching is seeing improvement in my students and I endeavor to keep tutoring sessions active and fun. Students learn best when they are engaged, and I strive to keep my students thinking and smiling for the entire lesson. When I. Names of standardized tests are owned by the trademark holders and are not affiliated with Varsity Tutors LLC. Dissertation Writing? 98% claim: 98% satisfaction claim based on a survey of 814 Varsity Tutors clients conducted during 2011. Media outlet trademarks are owned by the respective media outlets and are not affiliated with Varsity Tutors. Award-Winning claim based on lower CBS Local and Houston Press awards. Varsity Tutors does not have affiliation with universities mentioned on its website. Varsity Tutors connects learners with experts.

Instructors are independent contractors who tailor their services to each client, using their own style, methods and materials.

Need Help Writing an Essay? -
AshleyG22: Thesis Statement - …

MLA Format Papers: Step-by-step Tips for Writing Research Essays. 0.1) If you’ve been asked to submit a paper in MLA style, your instructor is asking you to format the page and present the content in a specific way. Just as football referees dress a certain way, and Japanese chefs cook a certain way, writers in certain disciplines follow a certain set of conventions. This document will show you how to format an essay in MLA style. 0.2) If, instead of questions about putting the lower drinking, final formatting touches on your essay, you have questions about what to write, see instead my handouts on writing a short research paper, coming up with a good thesis statement, and using quotations in the body of your paper. (no comma between the author and page number; commas and dissertation consulting writing periods go outside of inline quotes) Works Cited List.

(lots of lower drinking, tricky details! sort alphabetically by author, not by the order the quotes appear in your paper) For the most complete information, check your campus library or writing center for the MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers , 8th ed. MLA Style Format (First Page) How to format the Works Cited page of an MLA style paper. Your word processor comes with default settings (margin, line height, paragraph spacing, and essay about my life story typeface) that will likely need adjustment. Lower Drinking! For MLA style, you need: 1-inch margins all around 2.0 line height (double-space the essay my life story, whole paper, including title block and Works Cited list) no extra spacing after the drinking age thesis, title, between paragraphs, or between bibliography items 12-point typeface (usually Times New Roman ) 1.1 Adjusting Document Settings in MS-Word (Windows) My copy of Microsoft Word for essays on teaching Windows defaults to. 1-inch margins all around 1.15 line height 10pt spacing between paragraphs Calibri 11-point typeface. Changing to MLA Style (Windows) The default margins in drinking age thesis, my test run were fine, but if you need to change them:

Page Layout - Margins - Normal (1-inch all around) The default line height is too low. Change it to 2.0. CTRL-A (select all your text) Home - Line Spacing - Remove Space After Paragraph Change the typeface to Times New Roman 12-point. Home - Font Face Selector (change to Times New Roman) 1.2 Adjusting Document Settings in MS-Word (Mac) My copy of Microsoft Word for Mac defaults to. 1.25 inch left and right margins, 1 inch top and bottom 1.0 line height no extra spacing after paragraphs Cambria 12-point typeface.

In my test run, the left and right margins are too big. To change them: Layout - Margins - Normal (1-inch all around) The default line height is dissertation too low. Change it to 2.0. Home - Line Spacing - 2.0 My Mac copy of MS-Word does not add extra spaces after paragraphs. Lower Drinking! If yours does: Don’t add space between paragraphs of the same style (check this box) - OK The 12-point Cambria will probably be fine, but to satire modest change the typeface: Home - Font Face Selector (change to lower drinking age thesis Times New Roman) In the essay my life story, top right of every page, use your word processor’s “Page Header” function add an age thesis automatic page number and your surname.

2.1 Adding the Page Header in MS-Word (Windows) Insert - Page Number - Top of Page - (choose the dissertation service, right-justified “Plain Number” option) The cursor will jump automatically to the right place for you to t ype your surname . Click anywhere in the body of the lower drinking age thesis, paper to exit the writing service, header area. 2.2 Adding the Page Header in MS-Word (Mac) Insert (in the top menu) - Page Numbers… - (Set “Position” to “Top of Page (header)” and “Alignment” to “Right”) Click just to the left of the new page number, and lower type your surname . On my test document, my name was too far over to the left; grab the triangular tab adjuster just above your name, and drag it a notch to the right . In the upper left corner, type your name, your instructor’s name, the course number and section, and today’s date. Centered on lilly outstanding thesis award the next line, type an age thesis informative title that actually informs the reader of your main point (not just “English Paper” or “A Comparison between Hamlet and Macbeth”). Like all the other text in an MLA style paper, the outstanding thesis award, title block is double-spaced . Lower Drinking! The title is in story, the same font as the rest of the lower drinking age thesis, paper — it is not boldface, or enlarged. There is no extra space above or below the title. A truly informative title will include the general topic, and your precise opinion on that topic. (So, if you pan to legitimate resume writing compare Hamlet and age thesis Macbeth, your title should state the unique point you want to make about Hamlet and Macbeth. Reuse part of your thesis statement.) This handout presumes you already know why you should cite your sources (to establish your authority, to introduce persuasive evidence, to avoid plagiarism, etc.), These instructions focus on how you format the page. (For a resource to help you determine how to essays on teaching cite a specific source, see the drinking, MLA Bibliography Builder).

To fully cite a source requires two stages. The first happens in the body of your paper (the “in-text citation”) and the second happens on a separate page at the end of essays grammar, your paper (see “Works Cited List,” below.) 4.1 Citing a Block Quote (more than three lines) Long quotes can start to look like filler. Only use a block quote if you have a very good reason to include the whole passage. (You can usually make your point with a shorter quote.) If you do have a good reason to quote a passage that is lower drinking age thesis several lines long: Select the text and dissertation service click the “ Increase Indent ” icon (see image, right). Place the parenthetical citation (the author’s name and the page number) after the period . (This is lower drinking age thesis different from inline quotes, below.) There is no comma between the author’s name and the page number. If the legitimate service, quotation runs across more than one page: (Wordsworth-Fuller 20-21) or (Wordsworth-Fuller 420-21).

Skip wordy introductions such as, “In his informative guide The Amazing Writing Book , published by Elizabeth Mount College in 2010, the noted composition expert Maxwell Wordsworth-Fuller describes the importance of citations in age thesis, MLA style papers.” Cutting the filler leaves more room to service manuals opportunities develop your own original ideas. (See “Integrating Quotations.”) 4.2 Citing an Inline Quotation. When the passage you want to lower drinking age thesis quote is less than three lines long, use inline style. Here we have two brief passages, taken from the same page of the same source, so we can handle both with a single parenthetical citation. The parenthetical citation appears outside the quoted material. The period that ends the sentence comes after the close parenthesis . (This is different from block quotes, above.) In this example, we have changed the first word a little, lowercasing it in order to fit it into our own sentence. Modest Proposal! To let the reader know what we changed, we put [] around it. Again, note the absence of a full sentence that explains who Wordsworth-Fuller is and where the quote comes from. All that info will be in the Works Cited list, so we leave it out of the body of the paper. Let’s imagine we want to reference Wordsworth-Fuller’s general idea about citation as a way to establish credibility, but we don’t need to drinking age thesis include any of the essay about my life, technical details.

We can save space, and make it much easier on age thesis our reader, if we paraphrase: Use paraphrasing for variety, or to dissertation consulting service writing make a passing reference without taking up much space. If we use an lower author’s idea, rephrased in our own words, we must still cite the idea. A research paper isn’t a research paper unless you end with full bibliographical details on essays modest every source you cited. This part can be tedious and tricky; leave yourself plenty of time to do it. Start a new page . MS-Word Wind: Insert - Page Break - New Page.

MS-Word Mac: Document Elements - Break - Page. Title your new page: Works Cited. MLA style calls for no extra spaces above or below the lower age thesis, page title; no special formatting. 5.1. How to my life Create an Individual Works Cited Entry.

Exactly what goes into each item in your bibliography depends on lower what kind of resume writing service, item it is. The following pages give you some questions to lower answer, then let you push a button to get an individual works-cited entry. If you prefer a more narrative explanation, see Purdue OWL’s handouts for essays how to drinking age thesis create a bibliography entry for a book, an article in a periodical (such as a journal or newspaper), or an electronic source (such as an email, web page or a YouTube clip). See also this list of other common sources (such as a personal interview or a movie). 5.2. How to lilly outstanding thesis Organize Your Works Cited list. Sort the entries alphabetically by the author ‘s last name. If the author is an organization (such as a government agency or non-profit foundation), alphabetize according to the name of the lower, organization . If you are citing a painting, or a composer, then obviously “author” has to be interpreted a little loosely.

Unless your instructor ask you to organize your Works Cited list differently, everything should be alphabetized together, in a single list. MLA does not require that you separate works of different kinds, or that you cite works in the order that they appeared in your paper, or that you write annotations to go along with each item. Use double-spaced line height. (in my copy of Word, I select the text and choose Format - Paragraph - Line spacing - Double - OK.) Use hanging indent paragraph format. (In my copy of word, I select the text then choose Format - Paragraph - Indentation - Special - Hanging Indent.) 29 May 2011 — new document posted, replacing outdated handout written in 1999. 06 Jun 2011 — expanded section on organizing the Works Cited list, since several readers asked for story clarification. 07 Jun 2011 — reorganized for emphasis. 19 Apr 2012 — added numbers to lower drinking age thesis more subheads. 30 Nov 2016 — added annotated Works Cited sample image. If your college instructor wants you to cite every fact or opinion you find in outstanding thesis, an outside source, how do you make room for your own opinion?

Paraphrase, quote selectively, and avoid summary.Dennis G. Lower Drinking! Jerz. MLA Works Cited Citation Builder. 0 thoughts on “ MLA Format Papers: Step-by-step Tips for Writing Research Essays ” I think you should add an consulting writing explanation about page numbers. That was what I was looking for, but I couldn’t find the age thesis, significant area. Section 2 explains how to put page numbers in the header, and section 4 discusses page numbers in citations. How do you in text cite a website? I didnt really see much about that. Very good information, I really needed this incite on research paper formats.

It has such thorough details and that make it so much easier to understand. when you say page numbers (Wordworth-Fuller 20), are you referring to outstanding thesis the page number within the MLA document or the page number the text appears on within the authors works? That means the quote is from page 20 of the book or article written by Wordsworth-Fuller. Thank you for valuable information. Lower Age Thesis! Before my college year in America I didn’t know what MLA Format was, but with this delicate information I will survive my college year. Thank you for useful information about how to write MLA format essay. My Life! Before my college year I didn’t know there were many different forms of essay. When my professor asked me to write MLA format I had no idea how to write it, but with your delicate information I think I will survive my college year.

Thank you again. I’m glad to know you found this page helpful. Lower Drinking! Most instructors will be happy to help if you stop by during their office hours, and if your prof is consulting too busy for that most universities will have a writing center where you can get help at any stage of any assignment involving writing. With your delicate information about to age thesis write MLA format essay in right way will lead me to successful college year. when you say page numbers (Wordworth-Fuller 20), are you referring to lilly outstanding award the page number within the MLA document or the page number the text appears on within the authors works?

In this case, your paper would be referring to something you found on drinking page 20 of the text by Wordsworth-Fuller. i think you should add an explanation about page header. that was what i was looking for. Is the Table of Contents double spaced – MLA? “@pretti_slimm: @Thyler_Jonzy http://t.co/QIf00vlgws try this site looks helpful”I just found a sample paper on Google. Im in legitimate writing, middle school and I have to do this. Drinking Age Thesis! I have never heard of MLA Format and this helped ALOT. Thanks so much! Hopefully I get a good grade on this paper!

I really find this useful (especially fudging the line spacing to dissertation writing 2.1). Good job! Can you put what information is lower drinking age thesis supposed to dissertation consulting be in each paragraph. Emma, I’m afraid I don’t understand the question. I feel like you’ve asked me what emotions are supposed to lower be in each verse of a song, or what colors are supposed to be in essays grammar, a painting. There are many different kinds of songs and paintings, created for lower drinking different reasons; likewise, there are many different kinds of paragraphs, written for service writing different reasons.

that was beautiful. I am writing to lower drinking request permission to link your webpage, “MLA Format Papers: Step-by-step Instructions for Writing Research Essays” to writing manuals opportunities our website. Lansdale School of Business. I am glad you found this page helpful. Yes, you are welcome to include a link and a brief extract.

Thank you so much!! I love the Bib builder!! I’m glad to hear you found it helpful! RT @DennisJerz: MLA Format Papers: Step-by-step Instructions for Writing Research Essays #mlastyle http://t.co/B6pGb3Pkeh. How do you add footnotes to an MLA style paper? Most word processors will have an Insert - Footnote or Insert - Note (footnote or endnote) option. Most short college papers don’t need footnotes. Lower Drinking Age Thesis! (They aren’t for documenting sources — use an on teaching in-text citation and a Works Cited list instead.) I suggest you talk to lower drinking your instructor about whether you really do need to use a footnote. When using MLA format, do you list the book title, the title of the essays modest proposal, article or both? For guidance on citing individual sources, see the link in item 4, above.

This page is about formatting the paper once you’ve already written it. I wrote a paper and lower age thesis it looks just like your example. I followed everything to the “t” and my professor says that my header is indented and my paragraphs are double indented and resume writing the page numbers are in wrong format. What can I do? Winston, I suggest you talk to your professor. I have been teaching from thiis handout for years, and when a student makes a formatting error on a rough draft, I just ask them to fix it for lower drinking age thesis the revision. But your instructor is the one who designed the assignment and who evaluates your submissions, so he or she is the person to approach with questions. I agree. .let me ask you this.

Are your headers indented? The screenshot was taken from a page that I created following the instructions for using MS-Word with a MacBook Pro. I followed the instructions that are on resume writing the page. But surely your instructor gave you guidelines, in a handout or an assigned textbook, which is why I encourage you to have this conversation with your instructor. Whether your instructor does or does not agree with the lower drinking, information on this page really doesn’t matter, since your instructor created the assignment and evaluates it according to his or her own criteria. Essay My Life! I suggest you let your your teacher know you are confused about drinking age thesis, what you did wrong, and ask for an opportunity to make minor formatting changes to a paper that, we hope, met all the service, major criteria. We get asked often about what “format” the college application essay should be in.

Although not generally… http://t.co/v1TTNxtE4e. seems easy enough. Dennis, what lends itself to science in the APA system? And what lends itself to the Humanities with the MLA? TIA. As compared to MLA papers, APA papers tend to be shorter, and divided up into lower drinking sections. Essays On Teaching! Authors who use APA style tend to publish more frequently, because their knowledge goes out of date more quickly; so the date is drinking prominent in essay my life, APA citations, and lower drinking page numbers are rare.

By contrast, people who use MLA style tend to write longer essays that aren’t divided up into standard sections like “procedure” and “conclusions.” Humanities scholarship generally doesn’t go out of date quickly. Instead of conducting experiments, humanists read and write a lot of consulting writing, longer essays and books, re-interpreting and quoting passages from them. MLA style makes the page numbers prominent, so that other scholars can easily find and re-read those same passages for age thesis themselves, and further the writing service, work of scholarship as it is conducted in the humanities. Thanks for lower drinking the reply. Essays! What do you mean by ” MLA style tend to age thesis write longer essays that aren’t divided up into standard sections like “procedure” and “conclusions.”? Are we not suppose to use conclusions in MLA format? In my English class, we use MLA with conclusions, but what do you mean by “procedure” and “conclusions”? I understand each instructor is different but is it right to use conclusions in an MLA paper…or am I getting confused? Typically papers written in MLA style DO have a conclusion, but it would not be set off in a separate section under the subheading “Conclusion.” MLA papers tend NOT to follow a standard, particular structure. Papers written in the sciences DO have a fairly rigid set of legitimate resume, sections, with separate subheadings. Drinking Age Thesis! But it’s best for lilly outstanding thesis you to lower drinking age thesis talk to your teacher about the legitimate writing, specifics of any asisgnment.

Ok, thanks. I just wanted to ask and clarify it. Age Thesis! Also, doesn’t the word “humanist” means something else entirely? The Humanist term today implies ‘human’ and is often used for atheists, for example… or am I wrong? I used the essays, term “humanist” to mean “a person who studies the culture of humans,” without intending the more specific meaning you mention. Drinking Age Thesis! At my school, the humanities division includes theologians. this was very helpful i got an A 95 percent. hi my name is Jessie i have to writ a 2 pages Essay about MLA can someone help me.

thank u i got an A 97 percent. u a real nigga dennis. This wasn’t helpful at lilly outstanding award all. Shavez, what were you looking for? This page is about formatting a paper you have already written. Drinking! The first section includes links to pages about how to write essays. Thank you very much for thesis this useful information. As a freshman in age thesis, highschool, my biology teacher asked for me to write an essay in mLA format about evolution. Essays Grammar! I had no clue what mLA format was,so I searched it up and it brought me here. In middle school I never wrote an essay in drinking, this format before,but I feel very confident to type my first mLA essay and I’m excited to outstanding thesis award do so! (Right after I finish my draft .) thank you very much! (???)?

I’m using a book title and lower age thesis author as my paper heading. Essay About My Life! How is that formatted? I would tell my own students that a book title and the name of an author is not a good paper title, and I would ask them to lower drinking write a title that catches the writing service manuals, reader’s attention, identifies the topic, and identifies what position the paper is going to take on the topic. But if you are not my student, then I’m not the person who will be evaluating your paper. MLA style puts the lower drinking, book title in italics. Satire! Other than that, I really don’t have any advice for lower you. Very informative. It helped introduce my tired old mind to the MLA format.

So, I can better help coach and prepare my wife for her English course. Thank you very much. which writing style (MLA, APA) have more importance for students of social sciences, media sciences and on teaching grammar business? I think you should include online resource citation instructions. Click on “Citing” at the top of the lower, page. One of the options on essay about my life story the other end of that link is how to drinking age thesis cite a web page.

This article..thing is the essay my life story, only reason I am passing my online college class. Drinking! Especially the satire proposal, citation builder. Thank you! cool it was helpful. is the lower drinking age thesis, text or what you wrote supposed to lilly outstanding award be centered in drinking, the page or to the left margin. How do I cite a photo that I found online? Is it a historical photograph or a photograph published in a book that someone scanned and posted on line, is it a photograph of something like a sculpture?

Is your paper focused on the work of the photographer, the makeup artist who prepared the model, the satire modest proposal, digital image enhancer who altered the image, the model? There is lower age thesis no single correct way to cite a photograph, because there are many different reasons to cite a photograph. Writing! Your instructor would be able to give you more specific advice. In general, though, the 8th edition of the MLA guide would say something like this: Olsen, Jimmy. Drinking! “Superman Rescues Boy Scouts from Lava Pit.” Photograph.

The Daily Planet . July 22, 1956. If you found the picture on essays modest a blog or a Flickr gallery, adjust the citation accordingly. If you found the image as the result of a Google search for something, you might very well end up finding a page that re-uses someone else’s picture without appropriately giving credit. There are many variables. Talk to your instructor, who will be the lower drinking, one grading your work, and will therefore be the right person to advise you on what to consulting writing do. hahahah xD me too same. I would Like You To Give Simple Instructions Not Complicated Ones , and Include also how much Papers Should be worked on.

Khalid, if there is drinking any particular detail you are confused about, please let me know what question you have and perhaps I can help. There is no specific answer to how much a paper should be worked on. It depends on what grade you want to manuals opportunities earn, how much time you have, whether your instructor is willing to age thesis meet with you before the due date, whether your instructor will give you the chance to revise your work, and many other factors. This article..thing is the only reason I am passing my online college class. Especially the consulting writing, citation builder.

Thank you!

Buy Essay Online -
AshleyG22: Thesis Statement - …

Resume Format Guide - Reverse-Chronological, Functional, Combination Styles. By Resume Genius. Making a perfect resume needs more than just error-free spelling and grammar. Drinking. A resume must be framed and essays grammar formatted to age thesis present you in service, the best way possible, a process that requires combining creativity, composition, and age thesis marketing. Therefore, we’ve written this resume format guide to be a comprehensive resource to those looking to format their own resumes. We provide writing tips, expert advice, and essay about my life sample images covering every resume format for lower drinking age thesis your convenience. Looking for lilly thesis award more resume samples?

Click the link below. How to lower drinking Choose the Best Resume Format. Use the chart below to get a quick idea of award which resume format will be best for presenting your unique job experience. As you may have seen above, job seekers have three options when it comes to age thesis formatting their resume: Chronological, Functional, and Combination . Each resume format has their own set of advantages and disadvantages for different kinds of job seekers, so be sure to consulting choose wisely. Check out the in-depth writing guides below to drinking age thesis get every bit of information needed to create the best resume for you: To get inspiration and an idea of what your resume can look like, we’ve created three huge libraries of resume format examples . Essays Modest. The links below are separated by lower age thesis resume style and include industry-specific samples. Proposal. Visit each library and find your industry. As the name suggests, a reverse chronological resume presents your work experience information from newest (most relevant) to oldest (least relevant). This means the lower age thesis, resume will begin with your most recent job, and end with your oldest experience. This structure allows you to present yourself in terms of your promotions and upward career mobility , and essays proposal is therefore particularly useful for entry to mid level applicants looking to boost their careers.

I should use a reverse chronological resume format if… I want to drinking demonstrate a vertical career progression. I want to apply to a job in a similar field. I don’t have large work experience gaps. I shouldn’t use a reverse chronological style if…

I have multiple gaps in my employment history. I am considering working in a new industry I frequently change jobs. To learn more about what should be in included in a reverse-chronological resume, click here. The functional resume format frames the candidate in terms of the skills and abilities he/she believes are most relevant to the job opening . Unlike the reverse chronological resume, the functional resume ignores when and where the candidate learned or performed those skills . The candidate and simply lists them at essays on teaching the top of the resume in order of lower drinking most relevant to least relevant skills. Even the “least relevant” skill should still be relevant to the job you are applying for. Writing Service. “Least relevant” here really means “the least relevant of your most relevant skills.” Warning: Many human resources professionals have negative impressions of drinking functional resumes precisely because they do not reveal chronological information, making it seem like the candidate is hiding something. By using the on teaching grammar, functional format, job candidates can achieve three big goals:

provide evidence that they are strong candidates for the job, and drinking hide work experience gaps (if they haven’t been working for periods of dissertation service writing time.) help hiring managers quickly locate specific skills that are required for a particular position, which is beneficial. I should use a functional resume format if… I have unusually large gaps in drinking age thesis, my employment history. I am in the midst of a big career change into a new industry. I want to promote a specific skill set. I shouldn’t use a functional style if: I want to highlight my upward career mobility. I am a student or entry-level candidate that lacks experience. I lack relevant or transferable skills.

To learn more about what should be in dissertation service writing, included in a functional resume, click here. A combination resume is literally a combination of the reverse-chronological and functional resume formats. Combination resumes will often begin with a professional profile or summary of qualifications that includes skills, abilities, and achievements relevant to the job opening. (This is the functional part.) This introductory section is then followed by your reverse-chronological professional experience, education, and additional sections. Drinking Age Thesis. (This is the reverse-chronological part.) I should use a combination resume format if… I want to showcase a relevant and well-developed skill set. Lilly Outstanding. I want to transfer to a different industry. I am a master at what I do. I shouldn’t use a combination resume format if…

I am a student or entry level candidate. I want to age thesis emphasize my educational experience. I lack relevant qualifications and skills. To learn more about outstanding thesis what should be in lower drinking, included in my life, a combination resume format, click here. If you have any specific questions not answered in this guide please feel free to lower drinking age thesis post them in the comments at the bottom of the page and one of our Senior Resume Experts will be glad to about my life answer them for you! PS. Need that job? Be sure to drinking age thesis download our Resume Checklist to ensure that you’ve written a complete, professional resume. Click Here to grammar Download. Our Resume Checklist.

If I apply a admin. job but I only have relevant experience several years ago, and now in school learning social service. How can I make my resume? Emphasize old skills and age thesis transferable skills from social service in a combination or functional resume. Manuals. Good luck on drinking age thesis, the job hunt! Yes, if you have several impressive awards/honors then they can definitely be place above your professional experience. Good luck on the job hunt! We suggest using a combination format. Best of luck on the job hunt!

We suggest that you stick with the traditional reverse-chronological format. Good luck! I did a career shift recently to teaching after having a graduate degree and consulting service writing 10 years experience in planning and development. I have recently completed a graduate degree in age thesis, education and have 2 years of teaching experience in a preschool setting and trying to now make the shift to elementary age. Do you think I should use a combination resume? A combination resume should work for your situation. Check out our combination format writing guide for more info: https://resumegenius.com/resume-formats/combination-resume-samples. For a chronological resume, if I completed an internship with a past employer — while simultaneously being employed by them — does the internship go above or below the primary employment experience? (E.g., I worked at HSBV from satire modest proposal, 8/2013 – 12/2015, with my internship — also at HSBV — from lower drinking, 1/2015 – 5/2015, so right in the middle of my employment with them. Should the internship be listed before, or after?) You should list you internship after your employment. Good luck!

I have what I perceive to essays satire be a unique situation (I understand everyone thinks they are different). I am an army veteran of nearly 7 years and now I am studying to get my BS is Homeland Security. I joined the army at drinking 19 in 2006 and writing service got out in 2013. From 2013 until January of lower drinking age thesis this year, I have been trying to make my own way as an essay story, entrepreneur. Lower Age Thesis. I was largely unsuccessful and in order to stay on top of essays proposal my bills I ended up taking odd jobs during the day while working as a bouncer at various bars and clubs at night. I am currently looking for an internship as part of my degree program so i need to create a resume. I thought a functional resume would be ideal so as to blur the past 3 years.

However, I understand from this article that students should use a chronological resume. I need to know how firm that rule is. Also, if anyone has any specific guidance for my resume I am very willing to accept advice. Thanks. In your situation, we would suggest using a functional format. This will allow you to focus on your skills that are relevant to the internship you are applying for. Good luck on the job hunt and lower drinking thank you for about my life your service!

Okay so I am a third year college student looking for a part-time job that fits my class schedule and lower age thesis isn’t in the fast-food industry to help me pay rent next year. I have never had to write a resume for any of my other jobs so I’m at writing service a loss as to what to lower do. I am applying as an legitimate resume writing service, entry-level applicant but I also didn’t work during my freshman year and drinking about half of my sophomore year. Therefore I’m not really sure how to approach this and thesis award I really need this job. Please help! Thanks! Good luck on the job hunt! Consider adding a ‘Publications’ section to drinking age thesis include your research and writing experience. Good luck on the job hunt.

Several positions require a chronological resume be included. I am over 40, most recent position was over 5 yrs ago as a Seasonal Tax Professional with HR Block. Recently received my AA degree. I do not include employment start – end dates on my resume for essays proposal many reasons but I am not trying to look like someone who can not or will not follow directions either. Please share your thoughts. Hi I used to drinking age thesis be a pediatric nurse for two years till moved to resume this country on 2012 and have been working at Walmart since then, recently got my RN license and want to start working as a nurse…what type would you recommend me? In your case, we suggest using a functional resume. Best of luck on lower, the job hunt! Hi, I am presently working as Project Manager in construction company and before this I worked as Operations Manager in a different company.

Now I want to apply for a job (Title : Plant Manager). Lilly Outstanding Award. I am confused which format I should choose to post for this job opportunity. Please recommend. We suggest sticking with the traditional reverse-chronological format. Best of luck! Detailing all 18 years of your experience might be overdoing it. With three pages, there is likely some redundant information that you could cut. However, if you truly feel that all of your content is relevant and of interest to lower the employer, then stick with what you have. Best of luck on the job hunt! I am now trying to essays on teaching grammar rejoin the lower age thesis, full-time workforce after almost a 17 year absence.

Prior to marriage mother hood I was a very successful Director of Public relations for a well known beauty company in NYC (1990-1996). After that I joined a small firm on Long Island as their first ever Director of PR and advertising (1997-1999). Legitimate. Then babies came. 6 years later I joined a local firm as their Director of drinking age thesis Operations (office manager) from 2006-2009. Then my family and I moved to Switzerland and just returned after 7 years. I was a teacher of English as a Second Language. I am looking for work in almost any capacity: From Communications manager to administrative assistant. I am struggling with how to present my resume. Consulting Writing. I’ve been letting my cover letters explain the history and why I would be a good fit for any given position, but I’m sure my resume is holding me back.

Any ideas. Thanks in advance! If you’re looking to drinking age thesis get back into communications or office management, then it might be better to resume service use a functional format. Drinking Age Thesis. This will allow you to emphasize your skills instead of the essays grammar, dates of age thesis your work experience. As far as explaining work gaps in resume writing, your cover letter, check out this how-to guide: https://resumegenius.com/cover-letters-the-how-to-guide/cover-letter-red-flags-solutions. While I was in high school I did my internship at lower age thesis for State Farm.

After I graduated I was offered a job there and service stayed there for 2 years. I have recently worked at the National Instituted of lower age thesis Health for a year. I currently want to go back to finding an dissertation consulting writing, office job or something related and lower need help deciding what type of resume I should use? Based on the info you’ve given us, a ‘Chronological’ format would still be appropriate. Best of luck! If the the position you are applying for is also an administrative job, then stick with the traditional Reverse-Chronological resume format.

Good luck on the job hunt! Glad you liked it! Hi there! This is great. I was just wondering, if I’ve been at the same position for 3 years (2014-present) but did a second job for 6 months in 2015 that I would like to list, would I put that first (since technically 2015 is more recent than 2014)? Or would I list that after my current position, since I’m still presently in this role? Thanks!

List your current position first. Best of luck! A combination or functional resume would be suitable. Best of luck! It sounds like a functional format would be a good choice. Good luck on the job hunt! Hi there Elizabeth,

You have a bit of flexibility with the resume format, but when in doubt go with reverse-chronological. Because you’re lacking in transferable skills, I’d recommend working on legitimate service, your resume objective to get your application started on the right foot. https://resumegenius.com/how-to-write-a-resume/career-objective-writing-guide. Also consider the drinking age thesis, soft skills you’ve built during your time working in a call center. Many of these could potentially be transferable. Essays Satire. https://resumegenius.com/how-to-write-a-resume/skills-section-writing-guide. Good luck with your job application!

Yes, a combination resume is perfectly suited to someone of lower your experience, even with the essay my life, career change. Good luck making the shift back into your previous field! If you are aiming for a new industry, you can’t go wrong with the lower age thesis, classic “reverse-chronological” resume format. Good luck landing your fellowship! Share Resume Format Guide – Reverse-Chronological, Functional, #038; Combination Styles

Our code geeks and HR experts are proud to introduce our new Free Resume Builder software to help you land more interviews in today’s competitive job market. We provide HR-approved resume templates, built-in job description bullet point phrases to choose from, and easy export to MS Word and PDF. Get awesome job opportunities sent directly to legitimate resume writing service your inbox. By clicking Send Me Job Alerts, I agree to the Resume Genius Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Play the One-Minute Game That’ll Show You How to Improve Your Resume. Think you can judge the quality of a resume within 6 seconds? The answer may surprise you. Put your skills to the test, and learn how to make your resume 6 second worthy!

3 Reasons Why I Wouldn't Hire Tom Brady. Tom Brady’s resume is a couple yards short of drinking age thesis a touchdown. There are tons of errors throughout. See why. How to Modify and dissertation consulting Maximize your Resume Template. Need a resume template? Feel free to download one, but be sure to make small modifications to unlock your. Would You Rather Work for a Man or a Woman? Do people still care whether they work for lower a man or woman, or do most people simply look for a nice job. Resume Builder Comparison | Resume Genius vs.

LinkedIn Labs. What are the differences between the major online resume builders? Here's an in depth analysis of legitimate writing service what. Resume Genius' builder, resources, advice and career tips are regularly featured on lower drinking, some of the on teaching grammar, world's leading online and offline publications including: Our code geeks and HR experts are proud to introduce our new Free Resume Builder software to help you land more interviews in today's competitive job market.

HR-proven resume templates, built-in job description bullet point phrases to drinking age thesis choose from, and easily export to MS Word and PDF.

Write My Essay Online for Cheap -
I need some help with my thesis …

90 Business Ideas with low investment. Business Ideas- Today we see many young and dynamic people want to quit 9 to 5 job and start their own business, but a majority of them are running out of good Business Idea. In order to help them here are 90 small business ideas with low investment. These business ideas are low-cost easy to implement. Lower Drinking. 90 Business Ideas with low investment. You can start your own firm of providing recruitment services to on teaching grammar other companies. You just need good data of candidates looking for Job. Just refer a candidate to the company and get money out of it.

In metro city giving a party is culture. If you are planning to start a business in the metro city, providing planning service for drinking, a party is a good business idea. Manuals Opportunities. Today social media play a big role in business. Many companies look for the specialist and social media service providers. You can plan to start your own company which will do ghost-writing for businesses, posting on blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn and twitter accounts facebook pages.

Today many companies work across the lower drinking age thesis globe and sometimes they face problems related to languages. A translation service would be required to interpret all sorts of dissertation consulting service documents, but their greatest source of revenue will be legal and medical companies. You can specialize in the one or two languages you speak fluently, or you can hire other translators who know multiple languages. 5. Video Conference Board Room Facilities. Drinking. Many Small and Medium Enterprise do not have a video conference or boardroom facility. If you have space, capital and expertise to make board room or video conference facility you can plan to make money out of manuals opportunities it. Compare with Foreign country medical expense in India is quite less. This is why many foreign nationals come to India for surgeries or medical treatment. You can plan to drinking age thesis make service firm to provide services for visiting foreign nationals for medical treatment in modest, India.

7. Dietary consultancy services. The majority of people worried today about a food they eat. Drinking Age Thesis. They often seek external guidance on eating habits and diet chart. If you are expert in this field you can plan to start dietary consultancy service. My advice here would be to hire a good dietician for writing manuals opportunities, this business. Buying a car today is a dream of many middle-class people but very few can pursue it. This may be due to lack of money. Many of them opt for the used car. You can start a business by lower drinking, taking dealership of used car and working on commission basis. Opening mobile garage by keeping mobile manpower/repairers is good business idea because usually car breakdown take place in the area where garage service is writing opportunities not available. You just need good mechanics and motorcycle to start this business.

10. Auto modification service. Today people cannot afford imported car and they often go for modification of existing car for drinking age thesis, good design and look. This gives birth to a good business called as auto modification service. Driving School is evergreen business as we see a number of cars are increasing day by satire proposal, day, more and more people wants to learn how to drive a car. In order to start this business, you need a number of cars and a good team of drivers who can teach car driving. Car parking service is a recent concept, as you know that parking car in lower drinking, the business area is always a problem if you have huge space you can utilize this space by providing safe and secure car parking place.

Today every parents look for holistic development of their children they are ready to pay for it. This give birth to lilly outstanding thesis award very good business idea called as hobby class. You can start hobby class for drinking, dance, music, craft based on consulting writing skill you possess. Many people today peruse sport as career parents even want their children to participate in extracurricular activity. Lower Drinking Age Thesis. If you are professional in sports you can start acting as a professional sports coach.

If you are very good at the dance you can think of essays satire modest starting dance class which is a very good business option. Many parents look for a good dance class for their children’s. Today in the metro city we find a lot of working woman they often find difficult to lower drinking age thesis manage work with kids. If you start a business of baby keeping in the metro city you will surely see success. Courier service is a very old business.

Many people today look for better shipping costs and legitimate writing service timely delivery if you can manage it this business is for you. Serving healthy and tasty food is very good idea that is also in the form of mobile service. Lower Drinking Age Thesis. You can think of starting mobile food service. In this business, you don’t require huge capital but yes you must serve healthy and tasty food. This business needs special skill to pack an entire household into a few boxes.

A house-owner will gladly get himself rid of such a headache and let you do it for a fee. It is writing service a business idea with the maximum number of clients coming from the lower central government services public limited companies. Carpool means sharing a single car for going to the same destination. By this fuel cost will be split and thus it will save money for individual. While office goers and school children both do this informally, there is a need for this to be done formally as well. You can start a service by identifying potential customers, linking them up and charging a fee on facilitation of such a service. Rainwater harvesting means storing rainwater for future usage, In some metro city, it is mandatory to store rain water. People often look for help to essay about my life understand about rainwater harvesting. You can start your own rainwater harvesting consultancy business. Future is dependent on green technology and more and lower more business today opt for green.

If you have skill and knowledge of energy-saving you can start this business. Fashion boutique is an essays proposal evergreen business idea. What you need is good commercial location range of product as per current market taste. 24. Used products buy sale. This is a business idea for those who have the ability to find beauty in drinking age thesis, old things. In this business, you buy and sell old used products to earn money. As more and more people become aware of how the earth is being damaged by us, they are inclined towards products that are green and dissertation consulting writing do not harm the environment. Drinking. Access to such products is not always easy if you open green products store, preferably an online one. This can be a great problem solver as well as a good business idea.

If you love an animal this business is for you. What you need is lilly outstanding rich people owning a pet but unable to take care of it. You can start charging them for drinking age thesis, taking care of a pet. In the urban area, this could be a very good business model. This is old but evergreen business idea. This business requires special skill and creativity convincing power. Providing Gardening service seems to be an odd idea but many companies today opt for on teaching, good gardening services for up keeping space.

This business is booming in concurrence with the lower business of real estate. Story. 29. Appliance repair service. This is a small business idea where you just need the skill to repair a household appliance. You may keep repairman mobile to provide services at different places. Good marketing skill can make this business successful.

Security is need of everyone today. Starting security agency is lower drinking age thesis indeed the essay about story good business idea. What you need is good security manpower ex-army or trained. 31. Cyber Security and IT security. With increased used of Internet, associated crime has grown up drastically. Lower Drinking. Organization and forensic department always look for essay about, good cyber and IT security expert. If you are very good at IT security services you can turn this skill into a good business idea. Providing Disaster management services is another idea.

A natural disaster like flood, earth quack or terror attack sometimes makes life miserable. Managing risk associated with disaster is a challenge today. A disaster management firm can put in drinking, processes and solutions to minimize risk in terms of both property and lives. Essays On Teaching Grammar. Today more and more people are adopting western culture, this gives birth to a requirement of spy or detective. Many individual and companies take services of detective today. In local classified advertisement business, you need to take advertisement from individual or business owner and publish it into media either online or in newspaper magazine. Local classified business always rocks as advertising and marketing are important functions for lower drinking age thesis, every business people are ready to spend money for lilly, that. Lower. Disk jockey service is part-time innovative business idea. People look for DJ on multiple occasions. If you are very good at music you can rock this business.

Marriages are made in heaven but have to be found on earth. Dissertation Consulting. Keeping this thought in mind our next business idea is to provide matchmaker service. This business is lower age thesis ideal for grammar, the housewife. Many people look for a good house for living. They either purchase it or take it on rent in both cases they require advisor or real estate agent, thus to start estate agency is another business idea. 38. Fire Fighting Equipment Business. It is now mandatory to keep fire-fighting equipment like a fire extinguisher and fire detection system in buildings. This gives birth to the business idea of age thesis starting fire fighting equipment store. Starting travel agency is a very good business idea.

People today want to relax and enjoy vacation freely. They don’t want to worry about the ticket, hotel booking, and stuff. They are ready to pay a good amount of money to tour agency for thesis, this. 40. Data Center Consultancy. This business idea is related to Information technology.

It requires special knowledge and skill for drinking, building a data center. If you are expert in this area you can start a data center consultancy business. Due to multiple career options, parents or students often get confused and they seek professional advice. You can plan to help them by charging some money. A resume is an important document for getting a job. People often look for a professional resume writer.

If you are very good at writing resume you can start this business. Essays On Teaching Grammar. 43. Cloud or Hosting Services. Many small companies prefer to take hosting service on cloud for their initial requirement of servers. If you have capital and lower drinking knowledge you can start cloud or host services. Many people believe in “Health is wealth” as they take very good care of legitimate resume writing health. For the daily workout, they prefer to drinking go to consulting service writing gym or heath club. Age Thesis. Starting health club in the cream area will always make you successful.

Providing organic food service is new but innovative business idea. More and more people has become health conscious today. Organic foods are the biggest thing in dissertation consulting, healthy eating right now, even though they come at a premium. Many rich people are ready to purchase organic food at any price. Another idea related to food is a cooking class. If you are a housewife and very good cook you can start your own cooking class. 47. Financial Planning services. In financial planning business, you need to provide advice to the customer about drinking age thesis, investment financial planning.

It is about story advisable to drinking become certified financial planner before starting financial planning business. It is very good to keep fish tank or aquarium in the home. Grammar. Aquarium gives pleasant experience and lower drinking age thesis peace. It is even good for Vastu. You can start your own business by opening Aquarium shop. Award. Children are fond of toys. You can start small toy shop in your area. You can keep customized fancy toys in age thesis, your shop. People often look for service manuals, electrical services for household or business requirements.

If you have domain knowledge you can start your own business of providing electrical services. 51. Beauty Treatment and Spa. If you want to do something new you can think of opening beauty treatment and spa. High profile people always look for good beauty treatment or spa services. You can act as a freelancer to work freely on a project of your own wish. You can work on your time and charge based on your skill and project delivery. Students and lower book lover always look for books. Consulting Writing. This makes a point to start a book store. It is an evergreen business because we never see a recession in drinking age thesis, education.

People often look for good catering service for occasions. If you are good at thesis, managing and serving healthy and tasty food you can bang on this business. Children often look for play area or game station. You can open your own game parlor you need few game stations and xbox. If you are very good at clicking photos you can think of drinking becoming a photographer.

Becoming photographer is the business itself. On every individual or business occasion, people call the photographer. In an advertising agency, you take advertisement from an individual or from the company and display it on hoarding at a public place. With Increase in internet boom, a need of SEO consultant is increased. Every website owner looks for good SEO consultant to optimize a website for search engine. Starting dairy is old but yet effective business idea. Before starting dairy you need to make sure that there is resume no milk parlor or dairy in your area. The sweet parlor is another business. Age Thesis. People often look for sweet in a festival or on opportunities occasions. You can serve their need by opening sweet parlor.

Aquarium often requires cleaning and maintenance. Drinking. People who are running out of the time often seek help from someone for proposal, maintenance of the drinking age thesis aquarium. People prefer to avail taxi service by paying premium money. This gives birth to a new business idea called as taxi services. A clean car looks better and communicates pride. People like driving a clean car and ready to pay money for car washing that is the reason you will find a number of Auto Spa growing today.

64. Car Wheel Alignment services. Essays Satire Proposal. Proper wheel alignment is important for the responsive steering and for lower drinking, getting the longest life out of essays satire modest proposal your tires. Car needs a wheel alignment after every 5000 Km, thus starting wheel alignment business is a good idea. 65. Lower Drinking. Battery Sale and resume writing Charging Point.

Today almost every vehicle comes with battery and lower drinking life of writing manuals opportunities a battery is limited. This battery needs charging after few years. So, starting Battery and charging point is good. 66. Antique Furniture Sales. Lower Drinking. Rich people spend a lot of essays grammar money on antique articles and furniture. Starting good antique shop is next business idea. This idea requires a good amount of investment. People often look for Pest control in the home and lower drinking age thesis office areas. In order to serve this need, you can start your own pest control business.

If your mind is writing creative you can opt to drinking age thesis become advertisement guru. Companies often seek someone who is creative and add value to the advertisement. Animation and game business is growing at jet speed today. Essay. If you have knowledge about making cartoon or animation you can rock the world. Getting medical treatment and lower medicine are vital need today. If you are an expert in pharmaceutical you can open medical store. 71. Home Attendant Service. Service Manuals. Attendants and maids are in demand today. People are ready to pay money for getting good attendants.

You can opt to start Home Attendant service on chargeable basis. 72. HVAC Installation and Service. Every home and offices are equipped with air condition. Lower Drinking. If you are expert or intended to be expert in this field you can start your own business for HVAC installation and service.

Starting small tailoring service is a good idea for a house wife. This idea even does not require much investment. Today lot of people takes a loan and lilly award don’t pay EMI on time. In order to collect outstanding money, bank appoints collection agency who collect defaulted money. Lower Drinking. 75. Electrical and Machine Tool Shop. Essays Satire Modest. You can think of starting electrical and machine tool shop. These products usually remain in demand. Lower Drinking Age Thesis. 76. Steel Dish and Utensils Shop.

Steel dish and Utensils are required by every household at starting of satire proposal home, hence starting of steel shop in small place could be a good idea. 77. Geyser sale and Service. If you want to start a business in the household segment you can start sales and lower drinking service of Geyser. You can keep both electrical and gas geyser.

78. Water Purifier Sale and Service. Water purifier sales and service is another business idea in household segment. With growing demand for furniture in home segment, starting hardware and a ply shop could be a good choice. If you have a small shop and want to start a business with a small investment you can think of starting small used book store. Today many MLM company gives good business opportunity. If you are good at marketing and selling you can start this business with very low-cost.

You can start small store for outstanding thesis award, optics and frame. Lower Age Thesis. Along with this you can also keep other items like watch etc. If you can afford a good amount of investment you can start business of legitimate resume writing electronic goods like TV,LCD, MP3 Player etc. If you have space and willing to invest some money, Business process outsourcing could be another opportunity. Health conscious people take advice from Nutritionist on daily diet.

You can do professional course to become a nutritionist. Fast food parlor is drinking really good business, especially in business or school area this business brings good revenue. You can start your own bakery. This business demands expertise in making cakes, bread and other baking items. Consulting Writing. If you are good at making food you can start a homemade food business. Food should be perishable and tasty. Flour mill service could be another good business. This idea will work in residential area require good capital investment. 90. Share Market trading services.

Open Share marketing trading firm and drinking provide brokerage services to end-user. This is quite a competitive idea as so many firms are already in this business. Which business idea you will adopt from above and why? Do share your favorite business idea in comments. Manuals Opportunities. I hope you have enjoyed reading this article.

Do share it with your friends on facebook and Twitter! 90 Business Ideas with low investment. Hi, I am Raviraj. Lower Drinking Age Thesis. I am passionate about money matters and finance. I have 11 years of essays on teaching rich experience in the field of financial planning, Investments Insurance. I have written 900+ article on this blog. Drinking. If you like my efforts kindly subscribe to this blog and also let your friends know about this website by sharing.

I have no capital, but I intrested in business so plz give me some ideas techniques . you can start Rental Service and Real Estate Agency. I am interested please help me. Hi any body interested to business with me,, in my life, film production company, ,, I have done 40% work in lower age thesis, my own investment, , now in 6 to 7 months u can take over on teaching the profit with 50% extra,, on u r investment. Drinking. if any details I will give u all my details and updates process and lilly outstanding idea …. Drinking Age Thesis. call me 09886637746. want to lilly outstanding thesis start a new business. Try with a lowest investment bro. Like gold,silver,rental service,delivery agent. Good luck. Try with a small investment bro.

Good luck. Start your own find your capital.

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -
Lower Drinking Age Essay - …

essay on lower drinking, papacy by Melissa Morris. (1) The topic of papal influence in the conversion of infidels is a necessary and important issue to consider when evaluating the role of Europeans in the colonization of the Americas. The idea to research and service examine the Catholic popes of the thirteenth, fourteenth, and fifteenth centuries originated in a class at Lehigh University. This class, The Literature of Justification , aimed to look at how Europeans justified the use of violent means in the conversion of infidels in the New World. In order to better understand how these nations, such as Spain, Portugal, England, and others rationalized violent tactics and the denial of infidel rights, it is lower drinking mandatory that the role of the modest proposal Roman Catholic Church is introduced. (2) The discovery of the lower age thesis New World did not arise simply with the landing of Christopher Columbus; it began when European nations realized that a great deal of wealth and prospective Catholic believers could be discovered. The Catholic Church possessed a great deal of influence in the centuries leading to the exploration of the New World, and in outstanding the fifteenth century European nations looked to age thesis, the pope to determine the right of colonization and conversion of foreign lands. On Teaching. Thus, before looking at nations such as Spain, England, or France, one must look at the role the Church played in granting or refusing acknowledgement of colonization to European nations. (3) Alexander VI, author of the papal bulls Inter caetera divinai , Inter caetera , and Inter caetera (II) , represents an example of the power and influence the pope possessed in the fifteenth century as exploration of the New Word was truly exploding. The following research reflects the history of and building of the papal influence that Alexander VI possessed; the actual wording and effect of Alexander's third bull on Spanish colonization, Inter caetera (II) ; how his bulls become the justification Spain wanted and needed to make a presence in the New World; and lower the precedence Alexander VI created in about my life story the partitioning of age thesis foreign lands by popes. Importance of Papal Influence in the Conversion of Infidels.

(4) In order to understand how and why European nations felt that violent conversion tactics against infidels was acceptable, one must look toward the Catholic Church. It is imperative to understand the expectations placed upon religious and secular leaders and the conflicts that arose between nations. The Church did not gain instantaneous say in the colonization tactics of European nations but, rather, had to conduct propaganda campaigns and influence kings one at a time to build trust and consulting service writing a say in political matters. The Church desired a voice in foreign expeditions because it recognized that the resources of the lower new worlds could ultimately be profitable for Catholics worldwide. (6) When studying the discovery of the service New Worlds by Europeans in the twelfth through fifteenth centuries, few might consider the impact of the Roman Catholic Church. Lower Age Thesis. After the blessing of St.

Peter as the first pope in 33 A.D., the Roman Catholic Church propagated and invested in a conquest of consulting service writing conversion to help educate all individuals in the ways of the Lord. The means of converting, colonizing, and conquering nonbelievers were manipulated depending upon the time period and influence of the pope over Christian kings. Papal influence is important because in their attempt to reign in all matters, religious and secular, popes and the Catholic Church created the lower drinking age thesis standards and expectations by which European explorers were to treat New World infidels. While trying to expand, unify, and solidify the boundaries of the Catholic Church, papal leaders, kings, and explorers lost sight of the need to gently convert nonbelievers. With the promises of treasures, spices, and trade before their eyes, these Christians came to regard New World Indians as deserving of violence, as an invisible entity, and as expendable in regard to the larger cause.

Increasing the population, magnifying spirituality, and securing monetary wealth were necessary measures for the survival of the legitimate service Church as the savior of mortals. Alexander VI's bull Inter caetera is an example not only of the role the Catholic Church took in the fight for riches and land but also of the pope's power to disregard human beings as deserving of kindness, respect, and the right to freedom in a quest for lower age thesis necessary Church gain. Inter caetera : Opening up a Whole New World for Europeans. (7) One of the most influential popes, Alexander VI, created a set of three papal bulls in May of 1493, Inter caetera divinai , Inter caetera , and Inter caetera (II) . Inter caetera II , the main text discussed here, fully demonstrates the power of the papal throne and lilly thesis the influence it had amassed over European nations in the late fifteenth century. Lower. Written as the final say on Spanish colonization of the Americas, Alexander created Inter caetera II with favoritism directed toward the Spanish crown, to help the Church expand its boundaries. To better understand the positioning of the Church within secular and religious discourses and the role of Inter caetera II (hereafter referred to as Inter caetera throughout this text), the background of the papal throne must first be discussed. (8) The Holy See was not initially respected as a representative voice for both secular and religious matters. Originally, the pope was viewed as a human representative of Christ's divinity and presence on earth, with influence only over writing Christian Church issues. The amount of religious importance in drinking age thesis early politics cannot be questioned, but until Christianity officially became the religion of Rome in 315 A.D., the influence the service pope publicly possessed over Christian individuals was not substantial enough to influence the conquest of land. It was not until religious leaders and popes became situated in the Vatican in 315 that Christians were motivated to look to the Church for guidance before looking to their king in nonreligious matters.

By convincing believers that Christianity was more important, that secular matters necessitated holy action in all doing, the Church managed to swing the pendulum of influence from drinking, armed kings to pious leaders. Lilly Outstanding Award. Pope Leo IX, in 1054, contributed the most to centralizing the power and influence of the pope in the Christian's eye. Leo IX set the tone and lower age thesis standards for future popes to seek the recognition and support of Christians by reinforcing the Catholic belief that without the approval of Christ's chosen son, kingdoms were unholy. In acting upon or under unholy laws and rules, a Christian defied God's teachings of goodness. (10) With this faith that popes held the same ultimate profit goals as did kings and kingdoms, Catholics unwittingly allowed the Church to essays grammar, create a cloak or shield for the brutal conversion of nonbelievers. It was necessary to present nonbelievers as less than human and drinking age thesis not worthy of the fair treatment most Europeans expected. The Church and politicians preached that without faith a person was undeserving of equity. New World individuals were viewed as heathens and as sub-human, and the West's religion, civilization, and knowledge [were viewed as] superior to service opportunities, the religions, civilizations, and knowledge of non-Western peoples. Lower Drinking Age Thesis. This superiority as the redemptive source of the West's presumed mandate to impose its vision of truth on non-Western peoples was neither hidden nor denied (Williams 6).

Such a disavowal of the legitimate resume Native's right to freedom and personal belief helped to lower, convince kings and about commoners that heathen lands and the New World had to be tamed in order to obtain the riches and followers of God. (11) It is this standard that helped Urban II, in age thesis 1088, to award, recruit Catholics to push the boundaries of the Christian world further than had ever been attempted in history: Europeans, as Christians, had a duty to spread the word of the gospel and age thesis a right to engage in trade and to cultivate unoccupied land without interference. Conversely, the peoples of the New World had an obligation to receive the ambassadors of the pope, the trade expeditions and the colonists, and any resistance or hostility to the European presence could be met with force of arms. (Dickason ix) The need for more prestige, power, and thesis land became an addictive and recurring process for the Catholic Church, and lower drinking as more land was acquired and foreign conquests met with success, more eyes turned favorably toward the Holy See. Initiated with Urban's reign in lilly thesis award 1095 and continuing throughout history, treasures and land were motivators for the conversion of nonbelievers. The spreading of Catholicism was used as propaganda for recruiting crusaders and colonizers; religious motivation had never been the lower age thesis sole hallmark of medieval expansion […] The crusades, like the American frontier in the nineteenth century, were to be a safety valve, drawing off those who were too aggressive for peaceful life at home (Muldoon 5). Ultimately, the Crusades and the expansion of the Catholic empire were not truly movements to save heathen nonbelievers from eternal damnation but, rather, campaigns for profitable gains. (12) After the successes of the first Holy Crusade in 1095 were tallied and assessed, Christian kings and Catholics themselves had come to believe that a man who could bring such success and essay my life profit to Christianity could do no wrong. With the faith of kings and lower drinking commoners thus sealed, The pope held unquestioned universal jurisdictional authority on lilly award, earth over all the Church's subjects, real and potential. Resistance to that authority constituted resistance to God's law.

The papacy possessed the drinking power not only to punish the deluded pagans but also to assume the rule over lilly outstanding award their territories, which rightly belonged to Rome in lower the first place (Williams 41). Urban's ability, and that of the popes following him, to modest proposal, convince knights and kings to go to war, commoners to contribute funds to the Crusades, and expand the population and drinking age thesis land wealth of the Catholic states granted the pope more power than ever historically allotted to the Holy See. That power fluctuated a bit throughout history, but the pope did not again experience significant loss of on teaching grammar influence until the English Reformation in the early 16th century. (13) It is this desire to continue possessing absolute power that allows the Church to condone the violence and lower drinking age thesis brutal tactics used by colonists and conquerors on New World infidels. With the argument that the only way to achieve the ultimate end of world-wide Catholicism is to use any means necessary, Pope Gregory IX, in 1227, is able to about, use tradition to his advantage. Europeans had come to believe that any individual with faith in God was stronger, more deserving of success, and possessed the right to show nonbelievers the right manner in which to live. In order to convince nonbelievers of this right, Catholic Europeans began to express the belief that any means necessary must be implemented when converting nonbelievers. In an explanation that mimics that of survival of the fittest, he explains the lower drinking age thesis application of aggression and hostility toward others in the conquest of land as acceptable: Who does not know that kings and princes derive their origin from men ignorant of God who raised themselves above their fellow men by pride, plunder, treachery, murder—in short, by every kind of crime—at the instigation of the Devil, the prince of this world, men blind with greed and intolerable in on teaching grammar their audacity (Williams 25). Pope Gregory effectively places the role of the Church and colonizer as that of lower drinking a warrior against essay, evil, or, more importantly, nonbelievers. It is this mindset that resonates throughout history. With the refusal to change the drinking age thesis traditions of conversion, the Catholic Church continued to abuse infidels and disregard the actual beginning words of Christ.

Treating others as one would have done unto themselves was thrown to the wind in an effort to obtain riches and treasures in the New World. Religious Texts and Inter caetera. (14) With an understanding of how popes such as Alexander VI came to possess influence over kings, it is necessary to examine how that influence was conveyed through words. The bull Inter caetera is writing service manuals important because the nations of Spain and age thesis Portugal honored it. The new lines of consulting writing property drawn were observed because they were lines created by the Church. Lower. Just as the power and legitimate writing service influence of the pope himself fluctuated throughout history, so did the power of written papal law. Lower Age Thesis. As popes fought to gain a foothold in the realm of politics, the written word became an effective means of about my life communicating and persuading Christian kings worldwide to defer decisions to religion.

Innocent I even went so far as to claim that any actions occurring in Christian states must be communicated to him: […] all 'greater causes' [ causae maiores ] – a vague and almost infinitely expansible expression – should be reserved to the apostolic see. Drinking Age Thesis. 'Whatever is done in the provinces', he laid down, 'should not be taken as concluded until it has come to the knowledge of this see' (Barraclough 24). Lilly Outstanding Award. Letters with directions such as these were not taken lightly; religion and religious beliefs, at that time, influenced a believer's every move. If a man of God claimed that no action would be deemed holy without consent of the Church, fear of damnation and the eternal unknown forced believers to drinking, seek religious authority. (15) Pope Gregory VII, in 1076, used such power to legitimate writing service, his advantage and was influential in the realm of public speech and propaganda. It was under Gregory's term that papal decree truly motivated or influenced Christian kings to take action in favor of or against the Church. As the first pope who deliberately set out to cultivate new fields, outside and beyond the control of the Roman Empire, and thus to lessen the dependence of the papacy on the imperial government, Gregory VII needed to ensure that his plans and wishes were able to reach a large audience (Barraclough 31). Lower Drinking Age Thesis. He was able to do so by having all religious leaders circulate his written plans and suggestions for increasing the size and population of the Catholic Church by converting infidels. Documents that could not be read were shared verbally, increasing Gregory VII's audience ten-fold. (16) In 1088 under Pope Urban II, following Gregory VII's example, written copies of his decrees and plans for Holy Crusades into infidel lands became available for kings and religious leaders. Such widespread publication of and service writing promotion of a holy war helped to ensure that religious leaders across Europe were able to spread the word and influence both the nobility and the common man. These written proclamations, also verbally communicated in 1095 in his speech at Clermont, secured persuasion orally, textually, and politically.

Religious texts, in the forms of letters, stories, and papal bulls, not only informed individuals of the positions of the Church but also advertised and stated laws to be obeyed in a holy light. Therefore, by the beginning of the eleventh century […] the papacy had laid up a considerable store of moral capital. Drinking Age Thesis. The new nations [both Europeans and converts] looked to Rome for spiritual leadership (Barraclough 51). Satire Modest Proposal. Popes and religious leaders, throughout the tenth and age thesis eleventh centuries, had set out and successfully exercised one of the most influential propaganda schemes in history. Not only had they convinced secular leaders that the pope was the source of all knowledge and approval, they had convinced believers to go to war to win land, riches, and new believers for the Church: It set the pope, in place of the emperor, at the head of Europe, and satire proposal assured the drinking papacy a moral leadership (Barraclough 91). The popes had completely and effectively made themselves princes of secular and religious status. (17) It is with this role of princely duty that the popes, especially after Urban II's reign, were able to further increase the consulting service profits of the Church and continue to publish proclamations of a nation's right to colonize and conquer infidel lands. The Papacy, too, had its special interests in the situation of the Holy Land and its Western communities. […] The popes were eager also to keep the Crusading armies under their own special control because power over future Christians ensured a successful growth in the population of drinking age thesis Catholics (Brundage 190). Historical religious texts, especially bulls, are an important aspect in the growth of the size of the Christian states. Written documents, such as Pope Eugene IV's Romanus pontifex and Alexander VI's Inter caetera , specifically marked where European Christians could and could not colonize. In essence, the crusades have sometimes been styled the foreign policy of the papacy (Erdman xvi).

Specifications limited the ability of kings to conquer lands as they pleased and, in turn, made winning the approval of the pope's favor a profitable endeavor. (18) Thus, to on teaching grammar, win the support of the pope in word and deed, a nation had to be religiously and lower drinking age thesis politically appealing to the Holy See. In order to accomplish such a feat, kings used the excuse that colonization of essays on teaching grammar new lands was purely for the benefit of nonbelievers. The connection between church and lower state was accompanied by […] the idea that the defense of the church against pagans and robbers was a good deed particularly encouraged by God and the saints (Erdman 26). The Church could not condone any colonization efforts made by Christian kings unless they had cloaked their desire for gold under the guise of Christian conversion. As long as the wars against pagans were truly defensive, religious motives were intermingled with the consciousness of fighting for hearth and home, but Christian kings merely had to suggest that their intentions abroad were of a religious nature in essays satire modest proposal order to lower drinking, obtain papal approval (Erdman 96). Though some kings did have intentions of converting infidels into Catholics, and many might have had the natives' best interests first in mind, far too many leaders allowed the promise of land and outstanding thesis award gold to lower drinking, come before the needs and rights of nonbelievers. (19) Inter caetera and other papal bulls written by the popes are important in the realm of colonization. Ultimately, the treatment and unfair abuse of the essays satire modest proposal infidels were considered and discussed in lower terms of writing service manuals means and ends. Though Innocent III had questioned the propriety of the exercise of power by non-Christians over Christians, but had not denied its legitimacy, the simple fact that he pondered infidel rights in Quod super his , written in 1199, was enough to begin a public discourse concerning what power the papal see should or should not have in regard to age thesis, infidel rights (Green 149).

Innocent IV, in proposal 1243, extended the points discussed to include the right of Christians to take holy lands from native nonbelievers, a right which he carefully supported by lower drinking, stating that only the lilly thesis award pope could authorize an attack on a non-Christian prince. Lower. While such a premise was supported by the Catholic nations, the issue introduced the lilly outstanding thesis award problem of injuring relations with potential Christians. Ultimately, Innocent IV, reflecting on Innocent III's discourses, publicly decided that Christians not only had the right but also a duty to lower drinking, reconquer holy lands for Christians, and the obligation to follow religious decrees, even if infidels were hurt in the process. Innocent IV's decrees, based on the opinions of essay about Innocent III, paved the way for lower age thesis Christians to outstanding, reconquer holy lands for the Church – even if obeying such decrees meant killing the infidel peoples. (20) According to lower, papal bulls created in 1455, 1456, and 1479, Portugal had been granted the essays right to all the newly discovered lands, but with the lower drinking installation of Alexander VI in 1492, Spain gained favor in the eyes of the Church, and all previous allocations to Portugal were overlooked. Such a situation represents the ever-changing politics and power struggles occurring between Catholic kingdoms and popes for essays proposal rule over all matters – religious or secular. In order to show his dedication to and approval of Spanish exploration of Africa and the New World, Alexander VI, a native of Valencia, created three bulls dated May 3 and 4, 1493, to redraw the lines of Portuguese authority. As the final say on New World colonization, Inter caetera sets the precedence for all following bulls and legal documents condoning and lower age thesis authorizing Christian kings to colonize heathen lands.

Though it did not completely disregard the Portuguese lands, it did not publicly recognize the king or his conquests of African and South American lands, which hinted at the lack of consulting writing power the Portuguese king held at the changing of papal authority. (21) Romanus pontifex , the bull written by Pope Eugenius in 1453, had originally granted Portugal the right to colonize and settle the New Worlds. This bull set the structure by which Alexander VI wrote and lower drinking age thesis published his Inter caetera in regard to legitimate service, the colonization status of Spain. The bulls by Alexander VI and Eugenius are examples of how important and age thesis necessary papal approval of colonization had become in the conquest of new lands and riches. The pope had obtained, by the fifteenth century, the ability to come between nations and kings. He had the power and the prestige to determine which nations and lands were worthy of recognition and power, a power only allotted to those who could offer the essays modest Church profits. Conflict and aggression between Spain and Portugal reared as Alexander VI weighed the pros and cons of which nation should represent more land in the New Worlds under the Catholic flag: The outcome was rivalry between the two nations, and disputes about the rights and limits of discovery. Both crowns, Portuguese and Spanish, appealed to the Pope, who accepted the task of arbitrator. His verdict resulted in establishing a line of demarcation, the right of discovery on one side being allotted to Spain, on the other side to Portugal (Bandlier 1). The bull Inter caetera effectively arbitrated power to Spain and drinking age thesis repealed power previously granted by Eugene IV from Portugal. (22) As a document that approves, endorses, and manipulates New World colonization and writing service the conquest of nonbelievers, Alexander VI's Inter caetera demonstrates the amount of influence and power the pope exercised over drinking age thesis nations competing for land in North and South America.

The bull Inter caetera is a major document because it represents the development of and the continuation of benchmarks for future legal documents written in the realm of legalizing colonization charters. Alexander VI was approached by Spain and Portugal because both disputed what rights the service opportunities other had in the New World. Drinking Age Thesis. Because of the historical precedence and prestige of the Holy See, both kings viewed the essay about pope as an ultimate umpire and provider of closure. Alexander VI, sensing that having the final say in who should ultimately obtain greater plots of land in age thesis the New World would benefit the Church, graciously accepted the essays grammar role of arbitrator in the dispute. He demonstrates the drinking age thesis power and final word of the papal see because in his bulls on the subject, he repeals and overlooks the decisions made by former popes. Popes Adrian IV, Innocent III, Gregory IX, Innocent IV, and resume service Eugene IV had all written documents and issued papal bulls in regard to the rights and obligations of Christians who attempted to conquer heathen lands.

Alexander VI ignores the words of former popes, merely hints toward the Portuguese presence granted by lower drinking, Eugene IV in Romanus pontifex , and reallocates territory in the New World in favor of Spain. (23) Written as a group of three, the Inter caetera divinai , Inter caetera , and Inter caetera (II) became public on May 3 and 4 of 1493. Resume Service. The first two bulls, Inter caetera divinai and Inter caetera , name the Spanish kingdom of Castile as the proprietors of New World land. The third bull, Inter caetera of May 4, specifically demarcates the lines of longitude and age thesis latitude provided to Spain, which embodied all undiscovered land. Modest. This bull only mentions lands already conquered by lower age thesis, Christian princes and does not name Portugal specifically. Alexander VI's bulls embody all of the papal struggles to obtain influence and power over dissertation consulting writing Christian kings, and their ultimate ability to go back on lower, previous proclamations while maintaining power. The third bull, viewed as the final say of the pope, gave the kingdom of Castile the exclusive rights to dissertation writing, territory, trade, and the development of the lands in the New World. Conquest could begin west of the meridian one hundred leagues west of the Azores and Cape Verde Islands. Lower Drinking. The creation of this bull further intensified the unstable relations occurring between the kingdoms of Castile and Portugal and further spurred the race to discover new lands, but it also solidified the need to essays grammar, seek the pope's ultimate say in colonization matters. Inter caetera : Papal Allowance of age thesis Colonization.

(24) The May 4, 1493, Inter caetera is generally discussed and highlighted because it is the final word of Alexander VI in the dispute between Spain and Portugal over lands west of the Cape Verde Islands. It discusses the lands to be granted to Spain, reassures that the Catholic religion will be spread, gives Spain the right to rule for future generations, denies previous papal decrees in legitimate resume writing service favor of Portugal, and drinking age thesis permits Spain to use any means necessary against nonbelievers. Often referred to as Inter caetera II , it closed the door on further discussion concerning Portugal's right to all the lands of the New World supposedly first discovered by lilly thesis, Christopher Columbus. Alexander VI effectively placed the drinking power in Spain's hands as a favor to his homeland and as an investment in future land for the Church: all the lands discovered by or to be discovered in the name of the Spanish Crown in my life story the region belonged legally to Ferdinand and Isabella (Williams 80). Alexander VI took into account the manpower, military force, and political prowess of the Spanish crown, especially in drinking age thesis relation to the limited powers of the Portuguese kingdoms, and assumed that Spain would have better chances of essays modest colonizing and gaining Catholic power in New World lands. (25) Thus, his final Spanish bull, Inter caetera II began with a recounting of Spain's victory at Granada and other Spanish actions that had enlarged and lower age thesis expanded the Catholic Church to the delight of the pope and affirmed the Church's desire to expand its boundaries (Williams 80-81). To ensure that the Church was not approached and accused of essays on teaching conquest merely for profits, Alexander VI made certain to include guidelines for the conversion of heathen peoples.

The usurpation of infidel lands was to come only in age thesis terms of conversion, with land, gold, and treasures as secondary rewards. The pope himself barely disguises the greed of the Church for riches as the conversion of heathens comes within lines of treasures. He leaves the outstanding thesis award terms conversion and civilized loosely defined, and violent measures are not forbidden. Alexander VI mandated that the Indians be Christianized and civilized by the Spanish Crown, but he does not concretely specify what means are to be used. (26) Alexander VI defines and lower drinking age thesis reassures religious and secular leaders of the power of on teaching papal authority. He claims that his bull assuredly ranks highest in regard to all documents issued in the colonization disputes occurring between Spain and Portugal (Davenport 75). Lower. He recognizes the need to remind the Christian leaders of Spain, Ferdinand and Isabella, of their duty to always put the Church first in political actions.

In doing so, he solidifies the position of the Catholic faith in the New World. Alexander VI desires the augmentation of Christian boundaries because such increase in land and believers would increase the possibilities of gaining treasures. In his warning to the Spanish, Alexander VI makes it clear that the ultimate goal of colonizing new lands is the complete usurpation of power in favor of spreading Catholicism: barbarous nations be overthrown and brought to the faith itself (Davenport 75). He expects that the Spanish will meet conquering nonbelievers with success, and he also expects that the Spanish kingdom will stop at nothing in the name of the Church. Without expressing or providing any support for the Spanish crown beside the approval of conquest, Alexander VI explains that the service Spanish will endure hardships on age thesis, their own: with every effort, zeal, and diligence, without regard to hardships, expenses, dangers, with the shedding even of your blood. Pain is necessary in the conquest of nonbelievers (Davenport 75). Consulting Service Writing. The Church, through Alexander VI's words, is able to maintain pressure on nations while distancing itself from violence and wrongdoing. (27) Inter caetera explains, without naming the original Portuguese colonizers, that the Spanish had full reign of the lower age thesis New World. Alexander's words allow the Spanish to make diligent quest for these remote and unknown mainlands and islands through the sea (Davenport 76).

Such a vague and broad suggestion leaves all the lands open while effectively closing conquest for other Christian kingdoms. He acknowledges that there are people who believe in a Creator and who are not heathens in the new lands; infidels who could embrace the Catholic faith and essays modest be trained in good morals (Davenport 76). Despite these qualities, he still condones the creation of fortresses and strongholds in drinking preparation for violence. Alexander VI does not try to writing service opportunities, hide or deny the European belief that all nonbelievers ultimately need violent measures to ensure conversion and to obtain the gold, spices, and very many other precious things of divers kinds and qualities (Davenport 76). Uttering the words of conversion and riches in the same breath signifies the ultimate goals of the Church. (28) Alexander VI embellishes his power to make law and take action while denying the rights of previous papal authority. By not recognizing the rights of colonization allotted to Portugal by Pope Eugene IV, Alexander IV demonstrates the expectation that Christian kingdoms must remain in present time and not look too far to the future while planning for conquest. Alexander VI uses words such as forever and all rights to describe the power granted to Spain in discovering more land; he knowingly uses the same words previously allotted to Portugal. When viewed in the present tense, such words are incredible issuances of authority, but when viewed within the context of popes overruling previous decisions, papal authority becomes precarious and can be repealed at lower drinking age thesis, any moment.

Therefore, text such as any of said islands have been found […] kings of Castile and Leon, forever, together […] all rights, jurisdictions, and appurtenances, all islands, and mainlands found and to be found provide kingdoms with the assumption that New World lands will forever be theirs, but there is proposal always the chance that such allocations can be overturned (Davenport 76). The power of the Church to lower drinking, leave kingdoms in my life story fluctuation cannot be underestimated. (29) Such fluctuations occur because the pope does not recognize Portugal by name, which is a denial of the influence Portugal had been granted in the conquest of foreign lands. In a short, quick line, he acknowledges that Christian kings before Spain have colonized foreign lands, but he limits them to lower drinking, those lands. Portugal and other Catholic kingdoms have no right to cross past the Azores or Cape Verde Islands: none of the legitimate resume writing islands and mainlands, found and to be found, discovered and to be discovered, beyond that said line toward the west and south, be in the actual possession of any Christian kings (Davenport 76). The important emphasis of his text is the word actual possession. Alexander VI is drinking age thesis able to make such provisions because he is aware that no Christian princes have yet to effectively conquer lands west or south of the essays satire modest proposal given line.

He does not mention the peoples of these lands, only the land itself. (30) Ultimately, Alexander VI creates a loophole to deny that the lower drinking age thesis Church condoned violence because he emphasizes land and not humanity. By leaving directions vague, the about Spanish become responsible for the mistreatment of the drinking age thesis heathen peoples: only by forcibly denying the Indians their freedom and appropriating their labor could the civilizing task of assimilation be carried out essays modest, (Williams 83). The Church, by the fifteenth century, had gained enough political power to lower age thesis, be able to draw lines and limitations for colonizing nations. By providing the power to manuals opportunities, nations for conquests of foreign lands but maintaining a documented distance from the actual actions of the conquerors, the Church was able to effectively maintain an air of lower moral righteousness over the very same nations they goaded into violence for survival. Alexander instructs the Spanish king and queen to simply instruct the legitimate resume aforesaid inhabitants and residents in the Catholic faith and drinking train them in good morals without forbidding violence or aggressive behaviors (Davenport 77). He places ultimate responsibility in the Spanish themselves with the threat of excommunication should they or any other nations disobey his instructions. The thought that future power might be lost must surely have been enough to convince nations to heed the pope's warning and essay my life demarcations of land. Inter caetera : The Grand-Pappy of Colonization. (31) Alexander VI's Inter caetera not only reinforces the ability of popes to lower drinking age thesis, deny proclamations issued before their decisions but also created precedence for future charters and approval of New World land.

Papal rule and influence had historically motivated Christians to war, and the bull Inter caetera laid the service foundations for Spanish conquest and lower drinking a pope's ability to determine who and what could be ruled by Christian kings. Once a bull allowed a king to send colonists to a foreign land, that land would be led in Catholicism with the outstanding thesis award king's ultimate power flowing from the Holy See. Heathens were not considered deserving of land or power, and at lower drinking, no time were they considered as the essays satire modest proposal owners of their land or as being entitled to any role in connection with its disposition (Dickason 38-39). Thus, the Catholic Church had managed to convince believers of its power and influence in determining the fate of New World land and peoples. Bulls such as Inter caetera solidified papal say in colonization while distancing the Church from any ultimate responsibility in the treatment of nonbelievers inhabiting those lands. Age Thesis. For the centuries following, the holy precedent of legal charters and grants became an everyday occurrence and a natural part of political life. Barraclough, Geoffrey.

The Medieval Papacy . London: Thames and Hudson, 1968. Davenport, Frances G, ed. European Treaties bearing on the History of the United States and its Dependencies to 1648 . Washington: Carnegie Institution of Washington, 1917. Green, L.C., and Olive P. Dickason. The Law of Nations and grammar the New World . Alberta: U of Alberta P, 1989. Erdman, Carl. The Origin of the Idea of lower drinking Crusade . Grammar. Princeton: Princeton UP, 1977. Translated from Die Entstehung des Kreuzzegsgedankens by W. Kohlhammer Verlag. Stuggart, 1935. Muldoon, James, ed.

The Expansion of Europe: The First Phase . Philadelphia: U of Pennsylvania P, 1977. Williams, Robert A., Jr. The American Indian in Western Legal Thought: The Discourses of Conquest . New York: Oxford UP, 1990.

Custom Essay Order -
Drinking Age Thesis Statement Free …

How to write a 3,000 word essay in a day. Updated 30 August 2017. There's nothing like an approaching deadline to give you the motivation (and fear) you need to get writing – don't stress though, we're here to help you out! We know – you had every intention of lower drinking age thesis, being deadline-ready, but these things happen! At some point during your time at university, you're bound to find you've left coursework to the very last minute, with fewer hours than Jack Bauer to complete a 3,000 word essay. But don't sweat, cause 3,000 words in essays satire proposal a day is totally doable! Not only this, but you can even produce an essay you can be proud of if you give it everything you got. Between nights out, procrastination and other deadlines to lower drinking age thesis, juggle, the time can easily creep up on service manuals opportunities you. However, the worst thing you can do in age thesis this situation is thesis panic, so keep calm, mop up the cold sweats and drinking age thesis, read on to find out how to nail that essay in unbelievable time! Just to clarify – we're certainly not encouraging anyone to leave it all to the last minute, but if you do happen to find yourself in consulting service writing a pickle, you're going to need some help – and we're the guys for the job. Credit: Dimitris Kalogeropoylos – Flickr.

Fail to plan and you plan to fail – or so our lecturers keep telling us. Reading this, we suspect you probably haven't embraced this motto up till now, but there are a few things you can do the morning before deadline that will make your day of frantic essay-writing run smoothly. First thing's first: Fuel your body and mind with a healthy breakfast, like porridge. Lower! The slow-release energy will stop a mid-morning slump over your desk, which is something you really can't afford right now! Not in writing service opportunities the mood for porridge? Check out our list of the best foods for brain fuel to see what else will get you off to a good start. Choose a quiet area where you know you won't be disturbed. You'll know whether you work better in the library or at lower, home, but whatever you do – don't choose somewhere you've never been before . You need to be confident that you'll be comfortable and able to focus for as long as possible.

Be organised and come equipped with two pens (no nipping to the shop because you ran out of ink), bottled water, any notes you have, and some snacks to legitimate resume service, use as mini-rewards. Lower! This will keep you going without having to consulting, take your eyes off the screen (apparently dark chocolate is the best option for concentration). Try to avoid too much caffeine early on, as you'll find yourself crashing within a few hours. This includes energy drinks, by lower, the way! Procrastination is every student's forte, so turn off your phone (or at least switch notifications off) and refrain from checking Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, or any other social media channels you're addicted to. Writing Service Manuals! We mean it! A good tip is to drinking age thesis, get a friend to change your Facebook password for you for 24 hours and make them promise not to tell you it, even if you beg (choose a friend that enjoys watching you squirm). On Teaching! Otherwise, you can also temporarily deactivate your account.

Time management is of utmost importance when you have 24 hours before deadline. We know, water is wet, but you clearly haven't excelled in this area so far, have you! By setting yourself a time frame in which to reach certain milestones before you start typing, you'll have achievable goals to work towards . This is lower a great method of working, as it makes the essays satire modest, prospect of conjuring up 3,000 words from thin air much less daunting if you consider the time in lower small blocks. Let's say it's 9am and your essay is due in first thing tomorrow morning. Essays Satire! Here's a feasible timeline that you can follow:

9:00 – 9:30 – Have your essay question chosen and argument ready 9:30 – 9:45 – Break/ snack 10:00 – 12:00 – Write a full outline/plan of age thesis, your essay 12:00 – 13:00 – Write your introduction 13:00 – 14:00 – Take a break and opportunities, grab some lunch (you deserve it) 14:00 – 16:00 – Get back to your desk and do all your research on quotes etc. Age Thesis! that will back up your argument 16:00 – 20:30 – Write all of your content (with a dinner break somewhere in the middle) 20:30 – 22:30 – Edit and improve – extremely important step, so take time with this 22:30 – 23:00 – Print and dissertation, prepare ready for the morning 23:00 – (morning) – If you've not finished by this point, don't worry – completing in time is still possible. Just make sure you've eaten well and have enough energy to drinking, last you until the about my life story, early hours of the lower, morning. Also remember to schedule in essays on teaching a few breaks – you need to spend the whole 24 hours productively, and you can't be on form for a full day without short breaks to rest your eyes (and your brain!). These breaks should be active – give your eyes a rest from the screen and get outside to stretch. We recommend a ten minute break at lower drinking, least every 1.5 hours . If you've been given a choice of satire modest, essay questions, you should choose the one you feel most strongly about, or have the most knowledge about (i.e the topics you actually went to the lectures for!). 24 hours before deadline is not the time to learn a new topic from scratch – no matter how much easier the question seems! Also, beware of questions that seem easy at first glance, as often you'll find that the shorter questions or the ones using the most straight-forward language can be the drinking, hardest ones to tackle. Next, decide your approach. How are you going to tackle the question?

When time is service manuals limited, it is drinking important to essays grammar, choose to write about things you are confident in. Remember that it's your essay and as long as you relate your argument to the question and construct a clear, well supported argument, you can take it in any direction you choose. Use this to age thesis, your advantage! You may need to Google around the topic to get a clear idea of what's already been said on your chosen argument, but limit this research time to manuals, 20 minutes or you could be there all day…and no checking facebook! Now, type out 3-5 key points that you'll aim to tackle in your argument, and underneath these use bullet points to list all the information and lower drinking, opinions, supporting arguments or quotes you have for each point. Start with the most obvious argument , as this will provide something to link your other points back to – the key to a good essay.

Once you've done this, you'll now find you have a detailed outline of the body of your essay, and it'll be a matter of about my life, filling in between the lower, lines of each bullet point. This method is perfect for writing against the clock, as it ensures you stay focused on your question and writing, argument without going off in any tangents. Credit: Steve Czajka – Flickr. Sometimes the introduction can be the most difficult part to write, but that's because it's also the most important part! Don't worry too much about making it sound amazing at lower drinking age thesis, this point – just get stuck into introducing your argument in response to your chosen question and telling the reader how you will support it. You can go back and make yourself sound smarter later on when you're at the editing stage. Create something of a mini-outline in your introduction so you signpost exactly what it is you're planning to argue. Resume Writing! Don't use the introduction as a space to lower, throw in random references to things that are vaguely relevant. When in doubt, leave it out! Credit: Photo Monkey. Now it's time to gather outside information and quotes to legitimate resume writing service, support your arguments.

It's important to limit the lower drinking age thesis, time you spend on this, as it is easy to get distracted when Google presents you with copious amounts of irrelevant information. Essays Satire Proposal! However, you will find your essay easy to age thesis, write if you're armed with lots of relevant info, so use your judgement on this one. Choose search keywords wisely and lilly outstanding thesis, copy and paste key ideas and quotes into a separate 'Research' document. If using reference books rather than online, give yourself ten minutes to get anything that looks useful from the library, skip to lower drinking age thesis, chapters that look relevant and remember to use the index! Paraphrase your main arguments to give the essay your own voice and make clear to yourself which words are yours and essay my life story, which are someone else's.

Plagiarism is serious and could get you a big fat F for drinking age thesis, your essay if you don't cite properly – after all this hard work! Alternatively, use Google Books to find direct quotes without spending time going through useless paragraphs. There's no time to writing service, read the full book, but this technique gives the impression that you did! While you gather quotes, keep note of your sources – again, don't plagiarise! Compiling your list of citations (if necessary) as you work saves panicking at the end. Take quotes by other authors included in lower drinking the book you're reading. Writing Manuals! If you look up the lower drinking age thesis, references you will find the resume writing service, original book (already credited) which you can then use for drinking age thesis, your own references. This way it looks like you have read more books than you have, too. Sneaky! Also, if you're using Microsoft Word (2008 or later) to write your essay, make use of the automatic referencing system. Simply enter the details of sources as you go along, and it will automatically create a perfect bibliography or works cited page at the end.

This tool is AMAZING and lilly award, could save you a lot of extra work typing out lower drinking your references and bibliography. Credit: Rainer Stropek – Flickr. Get typing! Now it's just a matter of beefing out your outline until you reach the outstanding thesis, word limit! Get all your content down and don't worry too much about writing style. You can make all your changes later, and it's much easier to think about style once you have everything you want to say typed up first.

More ideas could occur to you as you go along, so jot these ideas down on drinking age thesis a notepad – they could come in handy if you need to make up the essays grammar, word count later! Use the research you gathered earlier to support the key ideas you set out in your outline in a concise way until you have reached around 2,500(ish) words. If you're struggling to reach the lower drinking age thesis, word limit, don't panic. Lilly! Pick out a single point in your argument that you feel hasn't been fully built upon and head back to drinking age thesis, your research. There must be an additional quote or two that you could through in to make your point even clearer. Imagine your essay is a bit like a kebab stick: The meat is your essential points and you build on them and build around each piece of meat with vegetables (quotes or remarks) to essays modest proposal, make the full kebab… time for a dinner break? Ensure that all the points you wanted to explore are on paper (or screen) and explained fully. Drinking Age Thesis! Are all your facts correct?

Make things more wordy (or less, depending on your circumstance) in order to hit your word limit. You should also check that your essay flows nicely. Are your paragraphs linked? Does it all make sense? Do a quick spell check and make sure you have time for potential printer issues. We've all been there! A lot of resume service, students overlook the importance of spelling and grammar.

It differs from uni to uni, subject to lower drinking, subject and tutor to tutor, but generally your writing style, spelling and grammar can account for up to 10-20% of dissertation consulting, your grade. Drinking Age Thesis! Make sure you edit properly! If you take your time to nail this then you could already be 1/4 of the way to passing! While completing essays 24 hours before the deadline is far from recommended and unlikely to get you the on teaching, best grades you've ever gotten (try our top tips for getting a first if that's your goal), this guide should at least prevent tears in drinking the library (been there) and the need for any extensions. Writing! Remember, this is a worst case scenario solution and not something you should be making a habit of!

Now, why are you still reading? We all know you've got work to do! Good luck! Exams coming up? Check out lower age thesis our guide on how to essays satire modest, revise in one day too. If you're starting to feel the pressure mounting up, we've also got some great tips for beating exam stress, too. If you have any great tips you think we've missed, we'd love to age thesis, hear them – use the comments section below! Earn ?20 Amazon Vouchers. Win ?250 Nando’s Vouchers! Free* Domino’s pizza.

Win a ?100 Ticketmaster voucher. 40 easy ways to make money quickly. How to lilly, start a website in 20 minutes. The best paid online survey websites. The Big Fat Guide to Student Finance 2017. 50 business ideas to start at lower age thesis, university.

Student Money Survey 2017 – Results. Weekly deals + Free eBook. No spam. Weekly deals + Free eBook. Grammar! No spam. Lower! Privacy policy. 8 ingenious cheap pranks to play on your housemates. 8 uni drinking games every student should know. 57 tricks to get better at life [PICS]

Save the Student provides free, impartial advice to students on consulting writing how to lower age thesis, make their money go further. School doesn't teach you the grammar, real life stuff we share here. Drinking Age Thesis! Find out more: 05 October 2017. 05 October 2017. 05 October 2017. 05 October 2017. Essential Student Guide to Finance. Student loan calculator. Disclaimer: All content on this website is based on individual experience and dissertation consulting, journalistic research.

It does not constitute financial advice. Save the Student and its authors are not liable for how tips are used, nor for lower drinking age thesis, content and services on external websites. Common sense should never be neglected! We sometimes use affiliated links which may result in a payment following a visitor taking action (such as a purchase or registration) on an external website. Resume! This helps keep Save the lower drinking age thesis, Student free.

The user experience shouldn’t be any different, and our editorial decision making is not effected by such links. Like most sites, we use cookies to optimise your experience and serve personalised content. By using our website you agree to our use of cookies. Writing Opportunities! More info.