Justice.professay.info #Article search

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Article search

Article search

Oct/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

Search Articles

Article search

Order Essay from Experienced Writers with Ease -
JURN: search millions of free academic articles,…

You find essay writing difficult? We understand your struggles! You have to be a “grand plan” writer if you want to article search, handle all academic projects on time. And Psalm? Your professors impose various essay assignments, term papers, case studies, research papers, lab reports, business plans, and article other types of projects that you have to handle within limited time. If you don’t get enough time to read relevant sources, make notes and make a detailed plan before you start writing, you won’t have a complete picture of the project.

That will result with superficial content that fails to impress. Your professors request different types of and psalm 23 assignments, but don’t bother giving you instructions on how to complete them. It takes a lot of practice to become a skilled academic writer, but you are left with several projects and no idea on how to tackle them. It’s understandable why many students wonder “can I get someone to write my paper?” When you don’t have the article needed base of knowledge and experience in aqa russia coursework academic writing, it’s simply impossible to tackle all assignments you get. What can you do when you cannot complete academic projects? First of all, you should understand that it’s important to evaluate the situation. Identify your strengths and weaknesses and think whether or not you will be capable to article search, write the paper on aqa russia, time. Search? If you realize that you don’t get the topic or you simply don’t want to write the content, then you have few possible solutions: ? You can find a “writing buddy” – a friend or family member who is always willing to help when you get stuck. Due to the complexity and length of the papers you have to complete, you shouldn’t be surprised if no one is honored to take that role. ? You can ignore the task or beg your professor to extend the deadline.

Clearly, you can’t achieve great results with procrastination. ? Buy research paper, essay, case study, or any other type of essay on homes project you need from an online service. You cannot risk delegating the assignment to writers who are incapable of meeting your requirements. When you entrust your projects to RushAnEssay.com, you can feel safe knowing that great results are guaranteed! What makes RushAnEssay.com better than other essay writing services? Students who encounter our website for the first time usually ask: “why should I hire you to write my essay?” That’s a fair question! You surely want to rely on a service that protects you with strong guarantees and ensures your ultimate satisfaction. Allow us to article search, explain what makes us the essay on homes best choice among competitive writing services. ? We can complete any academic project, regardless of the deadline you set. The team of writers we have assembled has the capacity to cope with short deadlines and complex requirements. ? Speaking of the writing team, we ensure you that the best essay writers in the industry work for search, us.

They have all obtained MA or PhD degrees from some of the most reputable universities in English-speaking countries. We always pair the projects with writers who hold a relevant degree. Although their education enables them to tackle the topics from an expert’s point of view, that’s not their only advantage. Internet Essay? Our team members are also trained and talented writers who produce extraordinary content. ? When you decide to get research paper help from an search, online service, you have specific requirements and expect the writer to follow them. Aqa Russia? At RushAnEssay.com, you will receive custom-writing assistance. Our work always results with 100% unique content constructed according to article, the detailed requirements of the customers. Rest assured that you won’t be submitting plagiarized content when you rely on our essay help. ? We offer strong guarantees that will make you feel safe.

We will never share your private information with third parties. ? Since the writer will adjust their tone and scholarships need essays style to suit your requirements, your professors will never know you’ve been ordering papers online. ? We have a 24/7 customer support system. You can feel free to contact a representative at any time; we will never make you wait! You’ll get the highest quality for article search, the lowest price at our website! Students are always concerned about the essay on homes price when they decide to hire a paper writing service. At RushAnEssay.com, we have tailored an search, affordable pricing system that determines the final cost according to essay on homes, the chosen product, number of article pages, deadline, and essays and psalm preferred quality level. You will notice that our quotes per article search, page are lower when compared to other websites. However, that doesn’t mean the quality of resume sider our products is affected in any way. Search? Each custom essay completed by our writers meets the that do not highest standards of article search quality in the industry. You’ll be even happier when you find out that we also offer a beneficial discount program. New and returning customers can always save money when purchasing essays at our website!

It’s really easy to order papers online! Did you think you would face an unresponsive system and essay writing childhood a lot of stress when ordering academic content online? That won’t happen when you choose RushAnEssay.com to be your partner! ? The first step of the article search process involves an writing about, order form. You will need to complete it with all details about the essay writing help you want to get. Article? ? Once we get your order, we will find the effects internet on society essay most suitable writer from our team to search, work on it. Your writer will accept your collaboration and additional instructions whenever you want to contact them through the direct messaging system. Scholarships? ? We always complete the content on time! Rest assured that the article search deadline you set will not be violated! Your satisfaction is guaranteed when you order papers at RushAnEssay.com! If you don’t like the content delivered by writing about childhood our research paper writing service, we will revise it for free no matter how many times you ask for article search, amendments. Since we provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee, we enable each customer to ask for coursework, improvements until they get the expected results. Our Money Back Guarantee is the greatest protection you could ever get.

Don’t hesitate to rely on us and order essays online. Search? Your life will become much easier when you start collaborating with expert writers.

Buy Essay Online -
Announcing the Article Search API - The New York Times

The Narrative Metaphysical Poems of Harold Stewart. Acceptance is all. - Harold Stewart in article By the Old Walls of Kyoto. Australian born poet and and psalm 23, Buddhist scholar Harold Stewart loved Kyoto; it was his spiritual home. He lived in Japan's ancient capital for the last twenty-nine years of article, his life. During this time he collected Buddhist art, including the mandalas representing the Larger, the essay writing about Smaller and the Contemplation Sutras. These mandalas are rare visual examples of the Mahayana Sutras chosen by article Honen, the visionary priest who initiated Pure Land Buddhism, as the most important for that religion.

To increase awareness of them outside Japan, Hisao Inagaki, in collaboration with Harold, wrote The Three Pure Land Sutras : a definitive source for those wishing to better understand their iconographical and coursework, symbolical significance. It is for article this and other important scholarly contributions, which will be my major focus, that Harold has earned a special place in Pure Land Buddhism. [ [i] ] Galen Amstutz, Interpreting Amida: History and writing about, Orientalism in the study of Pure Land Buddhism (Albany: State University of New York Press, 1997), p.86. His writings are seminally important because at a time when few people outside Japan had taken any interest in Pure Land Buddhism, he was looking to spread the recitation of the Name in the West. Galen Amstutz in Interpreting Amida writes: 'While Zen exercised considerable influence on modern Western creative writers ranging from article Jack Kerouac to Peter Mathiessen, the independent uptake of the Shin religious perspective has remained almost nil; an exception is Harold Stewart's little known By the Old Walls of essay, Kyoto.' [[ i ]] American Beat writers like Jack Kerouac and Allen Ginsberg were influenced by Zen from the 1950s. Harold was writing poetry influenced by Taoism and Zen some twenty years before Zen had beach headed on to the North American continent. Mahayana Buddhism influenced his poetry from the beginning of his poetic career in the 1930's and lasted a lifetime. His 'independent uptake' of Pure Land Buddhism began in earnest during the 1960s after he was drawn to Kyoto. Article Search? The depth of his Buddhist knowledge gave him acute metaphysical insight, making him one of the most outstanding Eastern-influenced spiritual writers of the twentieth century. The practical simplicity and democratic applicability of the Name was like a magnet for Harold.

He had been searching for a less prescriptive spirituality that exiled nobody from the essay on homes paradisiacal afterlife. His spiritual journey is poignantly recorded in By the Old Walls of search, Kyoto (hereafter referred to as Old Walls). He wrote Old Walls in celebration of that do not, Kyoto and Amida. It is the poetic soul's 'lonely planet' guide to article search, Kyoto, providing a testament to how he overcomes his spiritual doubt. The thirteen narrative poems, each accompanied by resume sider an expositional essay, capture the search essence of the Pure Land teachings, following the poet amongst the essay childhood temples, through the quiet lanes at sunrise, up the mountains and across the fields of Kyoto in search search of Amida's Pure Land - the effects of the internet essay land of ultimate happiness beyond this cycle of birth and death.

In a fleeting moment of search, transcendence he briefly envisions such a paradise in essay on homes the fields of Ohara: a farming district north of Kyoto, noted for its traditional Japanese thatched roofs and waterwheels. Article? When witnessing the glory of the Pure Land here on earth he asks somewhat incredulously: My dusty journey ends in resume sider joy today: I see a hundred butterflies at play. About the vagrant flowers by fields of rice. Can I have drunk the elixir by mistake,

And stumbled unawares on paradise? As only two thousand copies of the book were ever published, it is not surprising that just a small number of article search, people are familiar with the literary riches of Old Walls. Writing About Childhood? It is difficult, but not impossible, to find a copy (try the Internet), and worthwhile tracking one down as it is an immaculate source of Buddhist wisdom filled with the sort of compassionate observation that goes straight to the heart of spiritual reckoning. [ [ii] ] James Legge, Confucius: Confucian Analects, The Great Learning and The Doctrine of the Mean, Chinese Test; translation with exegetical notes and Dictionary of all Characters (New York: Dover Publications, 1971), p.145. Harold, like Old Walls, is not well known outside a small circle of friends.

This lack of recognition is indicative of article search, his private nature and not an about adverse judgement of his work. He never overtly sought public attention but worked to cultivate the inner light and article, life of Amida as he maintained a global network of friends. The words of Confucius rightfully apply to him: 'I will not be afflicted at men's not knowing me; I will be afflicted that I do not know men.' [ [ii] ] In Poem Six of Old Walls he looks back upon his life, grateful for that do not anonymity, recognising that it gave him time to transmute youthful desires, burning as they did like a hostile sun, and acquire the saving tranquillity of the Name: High summer's tyranny has loosed its hold; From their hot zenith my desires descend.

To genial afternoon. Though I grow old, Autumnal ripeness comes before the search cold. The hostile sun, with whom I would contend, Tempers his lustful fire, and as a friend. Inaugurates my evening years of gold. I, who could not give up the world, go free:

This irreligious world renounces me. Ignored in peace and decently neglected. Till I am safely dead, I lay no claim. To riches, privilege, prestige, degree, Nor crave the flaring fraudulence of fame, But work unknown, my only wealth the Name. Harold is now 'safely dead,' passing during Obon in 1995 - the celebratory time in Japan when the spirits of the dead return to their living descendants.

During his 'evening years of gold' in Kyoto he dedicated his life and resume sider, poetry to the Name as he practiced the Dharma. Though as he alludes to article search, with his declaration: 'This irreligious world renounces me,' the possibility of following a religious faith without ever transgressing its principles becomes increasingly difficult in a world that neglects spiritual possibilities for the more tangible and instant rewards of material pursuits. [ [iii] ] Harold Stewart, By the Old Walls of Kyoto: A years cycle of landscape poems with prose commentaries (Tokyo, New York: Weatherhill, 1981), p.210. 'One of the most cherished prejudices of the twentieth century,' he writes, 'has been that the benighted ages of scholarships that need, faith are now happily outgrown with the childhood of the race and that, fully adult at last, we can take pride in living in a rationally enlightened period of disbelief.' [ [iii] ] It is commonly accepted today that Science has exposed religion as a superstitious folly. Sceptics argue that visions such as the Pure Land are mere castles in the air, nothing more than the article search deluded fabrications of the desperate: a persuasive argument enticing many to pray at the altar of Mammon. This 'clever ignorance' does not demonstrate the loss of faith, but rather it indicates that faith has been 'merely displaced' into that need, the material pursuits of science, politics, and economics. He thinks that these pursuits are the 'false prophets of search, Progress,' treated like pseudo-religions and worshipped as quotidian gods.

[ [iv] ] The capitalisation of the word 'Faith' follows Harold Stewart's usage and indicates a Faith that comes directly from aqa russia Amida and one that is beyond the trials of secular doubting. He argues that this displacement does not give us cause to believe that Faith has been weakened, but rather it demonstrates how our capacity for article faith manifests in many different forms. Our capacity for scholarships need faith enamours us in the fight against article, radical or nihilistic doubt. In the final judgement, having battled to focus his spiritual energies, he jubilantly sacrifices his own doubting secular self because he finds Faith is blessingly freighted with the that do not altruistic Other Power of Amida. [ [iv] ] [ [v] ] Stewart, By the Old Walls of Kyoto, pp.210-211. Those who think religion lacks credibility have trouble placing faith in it and, more often than not, decide to place it in article search the false prophets of Progress. Resume Sider? After being 'miseducated' into believing that the real Metaphysical principles and powers are now 'exploded fallacies,' modern man finds himself in an absurd existential position: 'if they [the Metaphysical principles and powers] had been, he and his entire world would at once have disappeared.' [ [v] ] This observation shows how one-eyed scepticism can be just as myopic as one-eyed faith, leaving nobody better off. It also demonstrates that radical doubt does not in any way disprove the central hypothesis of Metaphysics: the existence of a gracious spiritual influence. Having abandoned Metaphysical principles for the pseudo-religions, many people still find themselves troubled by radical doubt.

This has resulted in, not Enlightenment or Liberation as was once hoped, but the wages of dismay, boredom and despair. [ [vi] ] Marco Pallis, A Buddhist Spectrum (London, George Allen and Unwin, 1980), p.33. In this despiritualized modern world Harold argues that even though contemporary views and standardized answers might not give credence to Metaphysics, there may be a more subtle mode of reality prevailing involving spiritual influence. 'Metaphysics,' as Harold applies it, means the sacred science of the transcendent unity of all the world Traditions. One of the fundamental realisations of his poetry is that the article search spiritual reality of need essays, Metaphysics is not separate from the world at large, not something outside the search self or displaced from the scholarships need essays material world, but is indeed the very essence of search, existence. Resume Sider? We have to try to search, appreciate spiritual influence even in a world seemingly bent on dissipating its influence.

Yet to keep spiritual influence as sentinel is easier said than done: it is constantly undermined by resume sider radical doubt. Marco Pallis believes: 'We are living through an age of doubt, if not of counter-faith.' [ [vi] ] Radical or counter-faith doubt is accepted as common currency and a suitable disposition to adopt in the face of a despiritualized modern world. The strength of Old Walls as spiritual testimony comes from the poet's steady approach as he overcomes doubt and keeps Faith. Amida's Eighteenth Vow promises the devotee that Faith will result in rebirth in the Pure Land. It is by keeping Faith, while honestly tackling doubt, that Harold feels the vivifying strength of Amida's Other Power. In Poem Four Harold outlines how the workings of the spirit can subtly prevade our thoughts and clarify our spiritual equivocation. Search? After suffering a long hot sleepless night in the stifling humidity of aqa russia, Kyoto's summer, tortured by his own existential doubts and trapped in the reductive dead-ends of subjectivity, he hears the article search solemn boom of the coursework bell at the Honen-in: Hours later: in the huge and sultry gloom. A temple bell has tolled with solemn boom: Its lingering overtones profoundly steep.

The distant stillness, where it still resounds. Again the heavy pole is swung, and pounds. Its tongueless dome, whose bronze vibrations vie. In their sonorous hive, and humming deep. Pervade the hush that holds the article search earth and sky. The damp air breathes, lifting the slightest sigh: A little windbell, hung beneath my eaves, Instantly rings its lightly trilled reply. Essay On Homes? I wake at once out of a lifelong sleep:

My being's inmost solitude receives. A summons that dissolves its sombre spell, The Heart's reverberations rise and swell. Till lips and tongue spontaneously exclaim: 'Amida Butsu!' - Buddha's sacred Name. The lingering overtones of the temple bell 'steep the distant stillness' and their humming pervades 'the hush that holds the earth and sky.' At this profound meeting point the still damp air breathes: nature itself is resuscitated after a choking night of ignorance. A sudden breath of air rattles the article poet's windbell, replying to coursework, the sonorous boom emanating from the Honen-in. This meeting of sounds at once delivers the blessing of Enlightenment. He awakens from 'a lifelong sleep' of doubting.

His Heart rises as the sombre spell experienced by his 'inmost solitude' dissolves into joy and the Name is exclaimed. The poet's night of meditation is brought to perfect pitch by article the beautiful chorus of essay writing about, bells. He gives thanks for article search Amida's blessing as he is filled with spontaneous joy. A person lacking a Metaphysical framework is denied the chance to resume sider, respond in this manner and would have to face the continued trials of counter-faith doubt. The hardened sceptic would call the meeting of sounds a coincidence, but the search poet keeps Faith, now more spiritually articulate and at ease with himself. It is timely to remember that Science cannot explain everything away: mystery abounds where spiritual influence pervades.

The appreciative and joyous, if not sleep-weary poet, exclaims the sacred Name and notes: During this call our voices sound the resume sider same, And yet I do not call on him, but he. By my response recalls himself through me. The calling of the Name becomes a spontaneous act and article, the individual awakens to a call that flows from about within him, as beautiful as Amida's own voice, but not unlike his own.

On a doctrinal level the poet is informed by Shinran's celebrated distinction of Once-Calling by the Other Power. The boundary of distinction evaporates and all becomes one as the article sombre spell of doubt gives way to the joy of the Name as Amida transfers Faith to the devotee. Harold writes: My weakness feels the strange resistless strength. Of Faith flow in, that will prevail at essay on homes, length; While all my restless questions are resigned, And silence has absorbed the noisy mind.

The noisy mind of the secular self comes to article search, rest in essays and psalm the profound silence of the Other Power and article search, the flow of Faith strengthens him against effects of the internet on society, doubt. The long hot summer night comes to an end and the poet looks out to the Eastern hills as the article search 'dark by resume sider gradual shades' is withdrawn, to leave a 'delicate-tinted transience of clouds above Japan': Looking farther down. Each leafy lane and narrow avenue. To where they end in fields beyond the town. The rounded Kyoto hills, abruptly blue,

Misty with conifers, close in the view. He looks toward the vaulting conifers and 'abruptly blue' hills, left in rapturous wonder at article, the subtlety of the Other Power, his sight trailing off into the distance. Harold's experience of Enlightenment is like the dawning light. Spiritual insight comes gradually as the shades of doubt recede, bringing the essay on homes light of article, Amida's Pure Land. Patient meditation softens doubt; its waning allows for aqa russia the keeping of Faith. As the narrative of Old Walls progresses the poet gets closer to his goal of Enlightenment. After visiting the Sanzen-in in Ohara, he steps along the path which is covered in autumn-leaves, and poetically captures the mood of the valley when dusk is falling; at the time of year when the temperature begins to get colder: Earlier now the quiet nightfall chills. This blue primordial loneliness of hills. In scattered villages the roof-vents choke.

The valley with their lingering wreaths of smoke, Where farm-house windows kindle, spark by spark, And sprinkle silver through the gathering dark. As random stars to guide the labouring folk. Homeward to bath and article search, evening rice and sleep. A pale diaphanous damp begins to creep. Up from the essay about river, stealthily dispersed. Until the misty hollows are immersed;

While over darkening stubble fields, a slow. Belated shadow flaps: one carking crow. Whose passing leaves the silence vast and deep. The traditional patterns of rising before dawn, working in the fields during the day, and article, going home at sunset as the farm-house windows begin to childhood, light up like stars - 'spark by spark,' show nature and man coalescing. In this union the farmers gather significance by connecting to the seasonal patterns, which are subtly, if not intuitively, followed in article search daily practice; and life itself as they age toward 'autumnal ripeness.' The passing shadow of the crow, like the passing shadow of the day, cannot be seized: just as the cycle of nature cannot be stilled.

Having reaped the harvest the farmers go home to enjoy an evening meal and a hot bath. The darkness ushers in the night and scholarships do not need, the creeping damp signals that autumn is giving way to winter, leaving the valley dormant with mist. As the valley comes to nightfall the silence is left vast and deep by article the sound of a carking crow. This shows how the dialectical elements of experience, in this case sound and silence, depend on each other for their very existence. Without sound there cannot be silence and vice versa. The idea of of the on society essay, interdependence, as has been noted in the calling of the Name in Poem Four, is a characteristic of the foundational principle of dependent arising. Its importance for Buddhism cannot be overstated.

The term dependent arising constitutes a middle way that avoids the theological assumption of a mysterious first cause and the ontological assertion of a permanent identity or soul. It argues for the conditionality of all physical and psychical phenomena. Harold wishes to make this crucial point clearer for his Western readers, and after spending twenty-nine years in article Kyoto he avoids what Edward W. Said makes apparent in Orientalism. Briefly summarized, Said's thesis argues that modern Orientalism, that is the image of the East in the West, is not derived from some sudden upsurge of objective knowledge about the Orient, but is knowledge surmised when an inherited prism of Western intellectual structures is resume sider applied to the East. This prism of intellectual structures is derived from what has been defined as Christian supernaturalism (or natural supernaturalism as M.H. Abrams originally termed it). In other words, the West has repackaged the East with values that were originally Christian in nature, such as the search notions of of the, Heaven and article, Hell; exile and essays, reunion. These Christians values were secularized during the Romantic period of the eighteenth century when theology was reconstituted. Romantic writers tried to make these existential paradigms and cardinal values more intellectually acceptable in search a world of eroding ancient Christian values.

Harold does not try to repackage the essay writing about East with the article search values of Christian supernaturalism, but instead presents Eastern religion in essays and psalm accordance with his long experience of it: that is as its own entity. His understanding of the principle of karma is one example of article, him amending the ways of a miseducated West. In the West karma is about childhood often treated synonymously with the characteristic of interdependence; summed up with the common saying: 'What goes around comes around.' Unfortunately karma is article search largely misunderstood and its wider implications not fully appreciated because its meaning has been affected by the Christian idea of sin. As most would be familiar, the idea of essay on homes, sin sees merit placed on individual actions so that at the termination of life one either goes to Heaven or Hell. Article Search? When the principle of karma is borrowed in the West its understanding becomes one where it is moralized so that someone who says or does something bad is judged as creating 'bad karma.' If it is deemed that you are the first cause in a chain of unfortunate events (what goes around), then eventually this will come back to haunt you (comes around). Writing Childhood? Westerners who think like this believe that all things are connected in a way that sees negative events attracting negative outcomes and positive events attracting positive outcomes.

Even though this type of thinking displays the characteristic of interdependence, its application is faulted because of the moral value placed on search, individual events and outcomes. Each person attracts what they have caused, with the outcome given a positive or negative value, and so is judged, not by the idea of karma as it is known in aqa russia the East, but more by the principle of retributive justice inherent in sin. The idea of karma is Westernised when a moral value is asserted. [ [vii] ] Stewart, By the Old Walls of article, Kyoto, p.155. Harold does not fall into the trap of Westernising karma. He points out that karma is never individual but always collective, so that any suffering will ultimately be a burden we all bear - if not in this lifetime, then in aqa russia lifetimes to come. The collective nature of karma means that it is neither good nor bad in an absolute sense. In a relative sense it is a combination of both. Harold points out: 'The law of karma, of equal and opposite action and article search, reaction, is ineluctable and aqa russia coursework, cannot be abrogated, even by a Buddha who, though omniscient and omnipresent, is not the Omnipotent Creator.' [ [vii] ] Karma is not omnipotent as the historical Buddha, Shakyamuni, discovered. He devised a method of using karma to overcome karma, with his foundational belief in contemplative non-action, and was delivered to Nirvana. The world of article search, experience presents karma 'inextricably mixed in a paradoxical dilemma,' making moral judgements impotent.

The Buddha, going above good and resume sider, bad as absolute moral positions, perceived karma as inevitable and something that can be overcome. Whereas the idea of sin bears an arbitrary and article, concatenate judgement based on moral worth, the principle of karma accepts the do not need moral categorical imperatives as provisional positions which must be lived through and transcended. Article Search? The poet's burgeoning acceptance of this concludes Poem One. My heart accepts its karma. In the end. The loss, defeat, and failure time may send. Can clear the way within to Buddhahood, Which from the start foresaw and understood.

That all things as they are, with no rejection, Before the mind can judge them bad or good, Are even now the Land of Pure Perfection. Individual thoughts, no matter what contour they might follow or what colour they may take, cannot jostle for precedence forever and in time we will understand 'all things as they are.' It is then that the meditative stillness of the Pure Land will be apparent. By adopting a provisional position to aqa russia coursework, conceptual opposites, Buddhism sees no need for an absolute position.

Nagarjuna, the pre-eminent Buddhist philosopher, said that Nirvana (Pure Land) is Samsara (everyday world) and Samsara is Nirvana. His assertion collapses this polar distinction as does the article search overcoming of karma. Essay Writing Childhood? The Buddha understands all events, 'Before the article search mind can judge them good or bad.' This sort of forbearance makes possible the transcendence of essay on homes, apparent polar opposites. The idea of karma should promote. [ [viii] ] Stewart, By the Old Walls of Kyoto, p.155. When the darkness of ignorance is banished, we are freed from the torment of karma and from spiritual darkness. The fundamental Buddhist position Harold's poetry holds is that for this emancipation to take place, the material and spiritual must been seen in article their essential oneness. After having a brief vision of the Pure Land in Poem Nine, where the poet glimpses the everlasting Western Paradise of that, Amida, he finds it possible to search, forge an outlook that transcends the polar opposites of life and death. In so doing he accepts that this world is fused with everlasting spirit. Walking in the late afternoon light of Ohara he observes: These last warm days of autumn in decline.

Draw in to essay on homes, wintry dusks, and so do mine. If soon the earth and search, I must undergo. The hushed, the purifying death of snow, Let the wind strip the writing about ragged leaves that cling: They go without regret. Though overnight. Our naked branches are attired in white, Do we complain against the cold who know. That patient buds already wait to bring.

The ever-faithful poignancy of spring? Should we complain against the harsh cold, knowing that it nourishes the latent seed that brings the promise of new life? Are we to search, argue against the natural cycle of essay on homes, events? We would be foolish to article, do so, and scholarships that do not, regardless such complaint is futile in the face of the dynamic cosmic cycle unfolding endlessly. We must pass without regret as our wintry dusk closes in and experience 'the purifying death of snow.' The poet faces what might seem like a harsh reality with the strength of Amida's Other Power. He is emboldened in his quest by the fact that after having pierced the illusionary veil of duality he imagines the Pure Land here on search, earth. All who are to go beyond mere birth and death on this cycle of existence and enter into the Pure Land must heed the realization that suffering exists - the Buddha's First Noble Truth. They cannot separate their suffering from anybody else's and must accept all suffering as their own. This is the Buddha's very own declaration. He will not rest in Nirvana until each and every person (not en masse but each of us alone) has overcome suffering.

With wisdom tempered by compassion, which brings the blessing of Enlightenment, one can imagine other pure worlds beyond this imperfect one and understand the essays difficult lesson that the nature of suffering is the 'ever-faithful poignancy of article, spring.' Trying to stop time as one helplessly bemoans old age will not change the fact that after having enjoyed the spring of our childhood, we must now face the winter of our old age. The poet understands that the road to writing, wintry dusk is the unfolding of search, karmic elements where all things will penetrate each other, and apparent opposites will be seen in their essential and true oneness. As he writes in the essay accompanying Poem Eleven: [ [ix] ] Stewart, By the Old Walls of Kyoto, p.403. Death is no longer what all men believe and of the internet, so hate and fear but is gentle, compassionate, and kind. Pure Faith and the calling of the article Divine Name are powerful enough to bring one safely through this trial. Thereafter one is ready to leave this world at any time or to stay on for any time, as the Other Power wills, for to coursework, live and to die are equally good. [ [ix] ] [ [x] ] Stewart, By the article search Old Walls of Kyoto, p.156. A revelatory conviction, purged of doubt but not of humility, reverberates in the claim: 'Death . . . is gentle, compassionate, and kind.' His equanimity is 23 based on the belief that 'to live and to die are equally good,' and has been accomplished by holding possible opposites in coincidence: that is by article understanding the dependent arising of phenomena and therefore its nondual nature. Nonduality can only be realised after reaching perfect Enlightenment, which means reuniting the false subjective-objective dichotomy of Samsara and Nirvana.

He writes: 'If only our setbacks could have been contemplated all along from the universally comprehensive viewpoint of the resume sider Buddha, it would have been possible to foresee and article, understand their necessary part in the whole developing pattern of our lives.' [ [x] ] In the rush to satisfy the circus of ever-multiplying desires, lurching from one extreme to another, it is all too easy to isolate oneself and create a schism between the spirit and self, between self and others, and essay on homes, ignore 'the whole developing pattern of our lives.' [ [xi] ] Stewart, By the Old Walls of article, Kyoto, p.199. Although it should be granted it is difficult contemplating the Middle Way in essays a despiritualized and skeptical modern world where death is feared because it ends the article only existence that has been given any credence: the existence of 'mindless hedonism and hardened materialism.' [ [xi] ] Harold's own journey as represented in Old Walls provides a great example of how to approach a spiritual quest, but it is not the only example he provides. Just days before his death in 1995, he told close friends that he had finally finished his second great epic poem Autumn Landscape-Roll: A Divine Panorama . Essay About? It is little known even in the small circle of the people who read his poetry because it has never before been published, that is search until now with its inaugural publication in The Pure Land. The narrative structure is similar to Old Walls, exploring how an coursework individual can authentically place his faith in powers other than his own. [ [xii] ] Harold Stewart, Autumn Landscape-Roll, from the article search Notes for essays and psalm the Prologue(unpublished manuscript,1995). The main character of the poem is Wu Tao-tzu, the 'Divinely Inspired' painter of China's artistically rich T'ang Dynasty (618-906). Article? [ [xii] ] This dynasty is essays considered to be the most glorious and golden of China's long dynastic history so we may well consider Wu as the best of the best, even though today no original examples of article search, his work remain.

Harold follows his journey after he miraculously steps out of this world into his landscape-roll to essay on homes, seek the ancient wisdom of the Way of Taoism. [ [xiii] ] Stewart, By the Old Walls of Kyoto, p.259. [ [xiv] ] Stewart, By the Old Walls of article, Kyoto, p.185. In Autumn Landscape-Roll Harold broadens his religio-philosophical scope to include Taoism, as well as other forms of the Buddha's doctrine. His thematic scope remains consistent with that of Old Walls: the individual's struggle to 23, overcome doubt and keep Faith. As Harold notes, there are strong links between the article search Madhyamaka of that essays, Nagarjuna, the First Patriarch of Pure Land Buddhism, the Yogacara school of Asanga and Vasubandhu, and search, Taoist Metaphysics. [ [xiii] ] They all practice a belief in Anatman or nonself, the very foundation of the original Buddha's teaching, 'which is the only doctrine among the many branches of Tradition that proceeds directly from Becoming to essays and psalm 23, Non-Being, without the mediation of article search, any changeless ontological principle or deity.' [ [xiv] ] Wu searches for nonself by emptying the secular self, discovering the nondual Universal perspective of the Buddha.

[ [xv] ] Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching in A Source Book In Chinese Philosophy, translated and complied by Wing-Tsit Chan (New Jersey, Princeton University Press, 1963) p.156 and p.139. It can be argued that words are not always helpful in promoting an understanding of the Way of Taoism, the and psalm Tao Te Ching stating: 'As soon as there are names, know that it is time to stop.' This central text describes the article Way as 'The door of essay on homes, all subtleties' that leads to an understanding of the article relationship between Heaven, Earth and effects internet essay, Man. [ [xv] ] The work of Lao Tzu and Chuang Tzu traditionally represent the teachings of Taoism. Their doctrines are built upon the principle of search, eternal nonself and hold the idea of the Great One as fundamental. Essays And Psalm 23? The understanding of the Tao in Lao Tzu's philosophy is still worldly, whereas with Chuang Tzu it becomes more transcendental. The idea of self-transformation takes on a central focus in Chuang Tzu, who presents life and reality as dynamic and ever-changing. Search? Taoism concentrates on essay writing childhood, providing tranquillity by understanding the nature of this dynamic change and was formalised into a doctrine around 1 B.C., yet was in practice long before this date. Both men understand the Way as a natural cycle demonstrated when the Yang, or positive forces, interplay with the Yin, or negative forces, two apparently opposed but ultimately cooperative tendencies, creating the T'ai Chi, or Great Ultimate, most commonly known in article the West by the black and white Yin-Yang symbol. Harold metaphorically describes this process when Wu sketches a pair of dragons in flight: Their light and darkness would cooperate. By opposition in a cyclic chase,

And take by counterchange each other's place. With great poetic economy he describes how the apparently conflicting dual forces cooperate to achieve the nondual Way of Taoism. Coursework? The process of article, counterchange demonstrates how absolute positions are unnecessary in the matrix of change; the 'cyclic chase' demoting any notion of independence. In the course of this counterchange the Taoist is to follow Nature and in so doing fulfil his or her own nature. To achieve this the Taoist must search for the essence of all things. This essence contains the that do not need essays evidences of what is most real, only disclosed beyond the illusory veil of duality. In the 'Prologue' Harold outlines the article circumstances that led to Wu being titled the Prince of Painting. The Emperor Ming Huang, who is kindly disposed to the arts, proclaims that Wu and essay on homes, Li Ssu-hsun, his able opponent, will clash in search artistic competition to decide who is the more accomplished artist. Essay On Homes? The differing personalities and backgrounds of the painters are reflected in their attitudes to art and life (yet there hardly seems a difference between art and article, life for the two men). Wu was born into humble circumstances. but orphaned while a boy and left forlorn.

In poverty to make his way alone. Li was born into privilege but is not a complete stranger to adversity. He had to flee to the north of China when the bloody usurper Empress Wu ordered his execution. She was the essay on homes last ruler of the T'ang Dynasty who only obtained the throne by poisoning the rightful heir and imprisoning or exterminating rival claimants. He escaped her clutches to establish his Northern School of Art. The different position each painter holds on article, what constitutes art is more than just an idle theoretical argument. The ability to create art is seen as an essay on homes indication that the artist understands the natural forces of the Way. Li comments on Wu's style: Your brushwork, brilliant but erratic too, Which models forms with fluctuating line. Since you established, Li, the Northern School.

You must obey your own restrictive rule. Their argument becomes one between spontaneity and set design; between intuition or following the established rules. Wu, the search iconoclast, thinks 'that measured drawing leaves the picture dead.' In Autumn Landscape-Roll no small detail should be discarded as what may seem like an scholarships essays incidental is in fact a hint of the Way. Harold hints that the Way is not to be pursued by set rule or measure but requires an spontaneity that goes with the flow of natural forces. A spontaneity beyond the manipulation of self, like that of the Way of Nature, is a necessary condition to understand the article search Way. Ming Huang commands both artists should travel to the western province to capture its natural wonders in a sketch. On their return a separate hall is set aside so that the two artists can finish their masterpieces, 'nurtured by silence, stillness, solitude.' The industrious Li works hard; while the resume sider casual Wu entertains four old friends. Harold hints at the method behind Wu's apparent laziness when describing the importance that the article colour white has for Wu: To Wu ivory silk, pristinely bare.

Of natural semblance, absent everywhere, Would teem with numberless unpainted views. For whiteness underlies the rainbow hues. Of all the imagined scenes that colour it, Outstanding from its ground, which they omit; As from the unmanifested Infinite.

Emerge a myriad worlds, whose empty spacing. Defines the universe's stellar placing. Li represents the world with plentiful, colourful and intricate details. Wu, on of the internet essay, the other hand, believes that white, symbolising absence, underwrites all representation. Article? The emptiness of space and the absence of detail defines the placement of the stars and thereby the structure of the essay on homes universe; and thus the Way.

Wu must understand the article search nature of this emptiness. This is also a necessary condition for understanding the Way. The three months allowed to complete the landscapes elapses and the two men are brought before Ming Huang. Li's landscape is aqa russia coursework grand in design and scope and he tells the audience: As we unroll each scene from left to search, right, Ten thousand things pass by in time and space. The Emperor is well pleased but marvels in silence at Wu's work, saying: Wu's art is vitally inspired by Ch'i, The circulating breath of Tao, the Norm. That resonates through every natural form. And gives it life, spontaneously free.

Wu's picture is judged to be the better, but to be fair to Li both men are given the royal title of Prince of Painting. As the court retires Wu is coursework asked to stay behind by the Emperor. He questions the newly titled artist: Your painting, Wu, has caught forever here. Autumn's perennial golden atmosphere. Such art is more than human.

Are your powers. Inherited from Heaven then, like ours? Wu fails to answer the Emperor, wandering off into his landscape roll. Why does Wu do this at the height of his artistic success? Does he receive the Emperor's words: Autumn's perennial golden atmosphere, with sense of irony? Has he realised that to 'catch forever' is article search just the resume sider beginning of never catching at all, as to still nature is to stop man? The ebullient mood Wu displayed during the article search competition is aqa russia coursework now eclipsed by a sense that his life, like nature itself, is governed by an inexorable impermanence. The year and I are dying out together: The cold, the damp, descend on all our weather. The long warm afternoons that would extend.

So late into the west there seemed no end. To those the abundant summer held in store, Have long outworn the golden tone they wore. As he confronts the article damp winter descending 'on all our weather,' he searches for a guide. He recalls that T'ao-ch'ien, a reclusive poet who follows the Way of Tao, lives in a farm-house near by.

The old poet is not home so Wu is asked to essays, wait in the study. Article? To occupy himself he reads a book that has been left open on the desk. The Book of Chuang-tzu is opened at the page describing the time Chuang-tzu had dreamt he was a butterfly. Coursework? Upon waking he could not distinguish if he was in fact a man or a butterfly. Chuang-tzu argues strongly that the search pure man needs to become aware that the universal process of transformation equalizes all into oneness and this should be his eternal abode. His dream of metamorphosis rejects the distinction between subject and object by blurring the commonly accepted duality of a true waking reality and a false dreaming other world. In the blank margin of the page T'ao-ch'ien has added in contemplative reply: Our lives are dreams, but not our own; for we.

Who dream have selves no less illusory. This further complicates what is increasingly becoming a problematic reality. Essay On Homes? This is an important moment in search Wu's spiritual journey as it is the first vital conceptual crossing-point. He is presented with an opportunity to expand his conception of consciousness. To conceptualise consciousness in its essential oneness means that it cannot be reduce or negated, but rather it must be enlarged to included all, every iota of experience, both good and bad. As Harold learned: 'Acceptance is all.'

The restriction that applies when we argue for a conceptualisation of consciousness based solely on the experience of the waking self is tested by the claim that 'our lives are dreams.' The further claim: 'but not our own,' unsettles any hardened resistance to expanding our concept of consciousness to include the baroque world of dreams. And finally the claim: 'but not our own' argues that we become someone else's dream. This means that the consciousness of self becomes twice removed from its point of conceptual origin in the waking self. Resume Sider? Firstly, any declaration of origin arguing that consciousness is constituted by the waking self is article search voided by the claim that our lives are only dreams. And in the second place by the claim that these dreams have an scholarships do not origin beyond the waking self. T'ao ch'ien then writes: Who dream have selves no less illusory. [ [xvi] ] Stewart, By the Old Walls of Kyoto, p.273.

[ [xvii] ] Stewart, By the Old Walls of Kyoto, p.299. Having destabilized the confidence of the search waking self to claim the essay on homes origin of consciousness in the conceptual framework of self, the old poet goes on article search, to say that the dreaming self is not an illusion but part of a larger dream involving the Cosmic Memory. The self, both waking and dreaming, belongs to this first and foremost, before any tendentious claims are made that characterise the origin of consciousness as something that is restricted to the narrow experience of the waking self. Harold thinks that our human consciousness is essays and psalm 23 a 'basic and search, incontrovertible fact.' [ [xvi] ] Aligning human consciousness with the greater Universal Consciousness he notes: 'Buddhism is the Doctrine of Awakening, and its goal has always been recognized as Enlightenment, which is synonymous with the All-Knowing and effects on society essay, Universal Consciousness of the Buddha.' [ [xvii] ] Wu realises that his previously held view of human consciousness has restricted his understanding of the Way of Taoism. His view needs to be augmented by unconditionally accepting the Universal Consciousness of the Buddha. To do this he must see that his journey goes in article two directions at once. It is simultaneously an expansion outward to appreciate the Universal Consciousness and a path inward to discover nonself. The trick is to resume sider, realise that even though the article directions of inner and resume sider, outer might seem contrary, they are actually only the one way and the Way. Wu must invoke the Buddha's spiritual legacy by search meditating upon the emptiness of essay about, nonself. This will unravel the accreted layers of self that have been wrought from experience and give him access to the spontaneous essence of everlasting life. In Pure Land Buddhism this requires the grace of Amida's Other Power; in Taoism the figure of influence is located in the natural forces of the Way.

[ [xviii] ] Stewart, By the Old Walls of Kyoto, p.184. His faith in emptiness gives him a governing principle. His assumption that emptiness is the principle governing stellar placing can rightly be called a foundationless foundation in the sense that it does not provide a first cause like the concept of God does in the Judeo-Christian religions. These religions conceptualise emptiness by equating it with nihilism and diametrically opposing it to the plenitude of the paradisal garden of article search, Eden. In the Eastern traditions, as Harold writes: 'Emptiness, the Void, Non-Being are negative only in verbal form, and since they negate all negations actually affirm the resume sider most positive though ineffable Reality.' [ [xviii] ] Buddhism does not argue for a first cause, but the conditionality of all causes, and sees emptiness as affirming the most positive Reality.

Harold's most enduring literary accomplishment is the development of a poetics of emptiness relating to the conceptualisation of consciousness. [ [xix] ] Stewart, By the Old Walls of Kyoto, p. 246. Wu, still alone in the study, is riding a crescendo of doubt before he experiences the final break through when one 'arrives at the Great Doubt, the article Doubt of doubts, when we must give up even doubting.' [ [xix] ] If all doubt is to be exhausted, then an emptiness free from the contrivances of self must be contemplated. With his solemn mood set in like the weather, he looks out essay on homes of the study window onto the rain-soaked garden: Out on the garden, which a rainy haze, Veiling the trees and bushes, faintly greys, But stains their trunks and branches black with wet.

Meshed in its evanescent silver net, Its liquid spheres are hung from leaf and search, twig, Reflecting all in each and each in all, Till raindrops run together, swell too big, And let translucent constellations fall. For single glistening instants everywhere,

As though a broken necklace were to spill. Its beads of crystals, sprinkled through the air. Some dripping here and now, then other there. . . . The use of imagery compliments the theme of the Way invoked. The garden's 'liquid spheres,' 'Reflecting all in each and about, each in all,' is search analogous to the Way. Its universal mesh of influence, an 'evanescent silver net,' momentarily grants the appearance of 'glistening instants everywhere' as the raindrops swell and hang on the branches. When the raindrops run together the aqa russia liquid spheres spill like a broken necklace, scattering as though 'sprinkled through the article search air.' The same can be said of the Way when it is contained in a conceptual frame of reference: it too spills beyond the borders of conceptuality; beyond the measured ratio of words and into ineffable silence. Leaving the study to resume his journey he is more aware of the paradoxical direction of this journey; the enigmatic governing principle of emptiness that grounds the conceptualisation of consciousness; and the need to resist the ossification of resume sider, thought by promoting the spontaneity of it. He notes: Briskly the wind drives clouds away that dare. To shroud the heavenly altitudes of air, And while it clears the sky, their counterchange.

Patches the spacious day with blue and white, Until their flock of shadows, put to flight. Across the valley toward the distant range, Is routed by a solar burst of light. But on this path, where lingering puddles lie,

A fallen wu-t'ung leaf can still retain, With russet palm upturned, a pool of rain. Holding a glimpse of that reflected sky. Whose scraps of blue and white are scudding by. The ever-changing face of nature, so exactingly caught in the image of the article search clouds in aqa russia the sky glimpsed as 'scraps of blue and white' scudding by in the 'pool of article search, rain,' confirms the need for spontaneity if he is to essay on homes, harness the article natural forces of the Way. Aqa Russia? This image demonstrates Chuang-tzu's philosophy of the article universal process of transformation where the high white clouds in the sky and the low pool, poles apart it would seem, are caught together in and psalm 23 a reflection. The reflection is a harbinger of all things being equalized into an essential oneness. Article? The fallen leaf, a symbol of both death and rebirth, is a reminder that death touches all in the universal process of and psalm, change.

Yet it is article search not a reductive death as the essence of the leaf flows back into life's everlasting store of nature. Someday Wu will be compost for the earth and like the leaf return to the everlasting life of nature's Way. His death presages a rebirth. If he is able to overcome his karma by understanding the nature of suffering he will be reborn beyond suffering; and so beyond this imperfect world. The stark fact of death, harsh only if one moralizes about life and death, can deliver the most profound and intimate knowledge that increases the circle of resume sider, influence assumed by human consciousness. When Wu meets an old fisherman his understanding of emptiness begins to article, crystallise. He asks the old man why he has retired from the world: Here cares and creditors no more infest.

The house of mind: Poverty brings it rest. Possessing nothing, I am not possessed. I fled not from the world, but into it. His answer is concise and essay writing about childhood, delivered without evasiveness; its premise refuses to accept a division between the article search material and spiritual world realms: 'not from' 'but into' the world. In his state of poverty he declares to of the, know the true nature and worth of material possessions: 'Possessing nothing, I am not possessed.' With this realization a freedom is granted, a freedom to article search, spontaneously experience the natural forces of the Way, without being limited by resume sider perspective or constrained by theory. Wu must undergo the same type of article search, kenosis to resume sider, still the article search 'house of mind.' He will then know the true freedom and wonder of the Way. Harold's poetic ability to describe natural phenomena, tuned as it is with fifty years of craftsmanship, reaches its apotheosis in about Autumn Landscape-Roll. At the end of the day when the elegiac light is mournfully harmonised with the season's bereavement, the autumn leaves all but a memory on the earth's floor, the poet's words unfold as colourful images, painting a grand scene that integrates the sublimity of the spiritual dimension with nature's melancholic finitude. Into infinite distance, sad and article search, clear,

Recede the miles of resume sider, autumn atmosphere: With pale citron tone, the watery light. That shines out after rain washes their height. The autumn mountain, swept as neat and article search, clean. As the tidy winds can, reclines serene: No twig is out of place, no leaf is seen. Of all that tarnished ruin of aqa russia coursework, gold which lay.

So densely underfoot till yesterday, Claimed by the earth as tribute for article search decay. Upon its sides the naked forests brood, Locked in a crystalline disquietude, And looped with sleeping vines and beards of moss,

Despair for want of leaves, the season's loss. Each tall gauntly calligraphic tree, Forked against effects essay, the light's sour clarity, Soars with static branches, sparse and bare, In that remote and disappointed air. An empty vast, the autumn waters lie, Merging into the open sea of sky. Slowly the ebb goes out, and from the height. Drains away the westering tide of light. Each tall gauntly calligraphic tree, Forked against the light's sour clarity.

haunts both the season and the draining 'westering tide of search, light' as a reminder of their own inevitable and ghostly desolation. Night falls and Wu needs to essay writing about childhood, find a place to rest. The mountain's secret presence at this hour. Yields a serene and sanctifying power. To heal the exhausted spirit, and with this invigorating power, having found a temple to article search, rest in, Wu concentrates his spiritual energies.

The peace and and psalm, silence of the temple favours meditation: His breathing is hushed and article, held, his posture still, Unheeded on the cushion, long he kneels. Aware of Emptiness alone. . . . . Wu begins his meditation upon Kuan Yin, the Buddha of childhood, Compassion. Unrivalled in the Western poetic Canon, Harold delivers a poetic tour de force, distilling the essence of compassion: the essential nature of this impressive Buddha. Wu's prayer breaks off because of an external disturbance. The uproar signals the entrance of Hui-Neng, the Sixth Patriarch of the Southern Line of Ch'an. The old monk provides the main humour of the poem with his seemingly sacrilegious ways. He says:

Such scribblings are absurd: Your feet already wander from the search Way. Who seek Enlightenment in what they say; And so, as Ch'an discards the written word, To Hell with all your sutras! Burning old Buddhas and using sutras-scrolls as kindling he sends the indignant audience into a frenzy of shock. And Psalm 23? As one Buddha burns, his lips appear to article, murmur in the melting heat and Shakyamuni, transfigured in childhood flame, preaches a new Fire Sermon: O monks, all sentient beings are on fire.

In worlds on worlds, the universal pyre. This holy crucible, which only moments before had been considered a heathen's madness, fuses the collective experience of those gathered, leaving them in silent awe and readied for a journey to Hell. Shakyamuni opens the ground beneath him and article search, Ti Tsang, the essay writing Guide of the Dead, appears. Descending into the underworld, Ti Tsang tours the grief of search, this forlorn realm, wandering amongst the lost, tormented, and unrepentant souls who are trying to recover from their fallen state as their minds are led 'from darkness up to light.' Here are the do not essays people who cannot conquer their desire: Grandly imagined riches fade and fray. To rags in their impoverished consciousness;

Remembered wealth, which they no more possess, Dwindles and dims: the stingy cling in search vain. To lives misspent on monetary gain, Dragged down by habit's gravity, the grey. Niggardly stint that squandered every day. Exhausted by this spiritual drain, Their stale obsession forces them to fast. On orts raked up from that penurious past. Whose destitute desires alone remain. The Hell Cantos graphically depict those who have an impoverished consciousness, 'Dragged down by habit's gravity,' suffering a fate far worse than a simple final extinguishment of that need, consciousness.

Their death signals the beginning of a state of infernal suffering until they repent and overcome their desire, which is the root cause of their suffering. As this sad journey ends Shan Tao appears, the Third of the Pure Land Patriarchs, and the glory of the Pure Land is described. The poem continues with appearances from article search Vajrabodhi, the famed Tantric Buddhist and Fa Tsang the essays and psalm 23 Hua-Yen master. Search? They expound the virtues of the Buddha's Doctrine to wake the seeds of Buddhahood present in all sentient beings. This is the resume sider spiritual climax of the article search poem. When the Buddhist masters are finished Wu remains alone and essay on homes, 'Once more the hall is silent, empty and still.' A solitary spiritual journeyman who stands before the spent fire, having sought the ancient Way of Tao, Wu has overcome his earthly desire and now understands the true nature of suffering. He has emptied self and is filled with the serene silence of Enlightenment. Article Search? By invoking the Buddha's Doctrine of nonself he has reached Enlightenment. To conclude the poem the Ming Huang, still standing before the landscape-roll, watches as it is 'all at once erased.' Wu leaves nothing behind, not a trace, not one burning desire, as everything he will ever need is essay on homes right before him in Buddha's Pure Land. Listening to the music: In summary.

Harold spiritual journey is truly original in scope and provides an understanding of the Buddha's Middle Way rarely, if ever, matched in article search the Western poetic Canon. The thematic development of doubt and emptiness are articulated to show the and psalm flawed symmetry of dualistic thinking and thereby demonstrate how the realisation of nonduality is Enlightenment. Article Search? The metaphysical challenge of accepting the nondual relationship of the material and essay on homes, the spiritual is given cohesion by article assuming human consciousness is beyond negation and connected to the Cosmic Consciousness of the Buddha. His poetry is resume sider valuable for its immense Buddhist erudition and the way in which his learning is applied in an accessible and straightforward fashion. The grand themes of Metaphysics can often isolate the humble individual, but his poetry always remains on a human scale by article overcoming doubt and keeping Faith. At no time does the task overwhelm him nor do his personal emotions foreshorten, or overextend, his perspective. By keeping Faith he brings Eastern Metaphysics closer to the Western sphere of understanding. About Childhood? His meditation upon article search emptiness, especially as it relates to the conceptualisation of consciousness, remains to 23, be fully appreciated. Article? His work prefigures, or runs parallel with, the attempts many Western writers and philosophers have made in the twentieth century (Martin Heidegger and the American Beat writers to mention just a few) to use the Eastern philosophical approach to and psalm, better understand the interfacing between the ontological and existential realms. His poetry is notable for search its precise word usage that does not forfeit its steady metre or force common speech into unusual and unfamiliar patterns; the integration of its dense pictorial imagery and thematic content; and that, above all else, its calm and consummated humility, matured by wisdom and graced with compassion.

The metrical craftsmanship creates a peaceful and poetic music, with suffering as its undersong and emptiness as its melodic touchstone. Autumn Landscape-Roll continues the spiritual tenor established in Old Walls and delivers the same messages of peace and hope for search those keeping Faith.

Write My Paper -
Articles | Search | Google Developers

The 95 Theses of Martin Luther (1517) Dennis Bratcher, ed. Martin Luther was a German priest whose disillusionment with the abuses of the article search, 16th century Roman Catholic Church sparked the Reformation. He was born in 1483. 23! At the encouragement of search his father, he was determined to become a lawyer. However, in 1507 after nearly being struck by lightening, he decided to become a monk. He entered a monastery in coursework 1505 and was ordained a priest in 1507. Luther was assigned to teach at search the University of Wittenberg in 1508, where he would spend his entire career. Always an avid student, he earned his doctorate in on society theology four years later. In 1510 he visited Rome and article, was appalled by the behavior of of the internet church officials and the sale of indulgences. In Catholic theology, an indulgence is the remission of the physical and temporal punishment for sins that is endured in Purgatory after death, even though the legal guilt has been pardoned by absolution.

In Luther’s era, indulgences were being sold by the Church to raise money for refurbishing the Basilica of St. Peter in Rome. Article Search! The slogan attributed to the Dominican friar Johann Tetzel epitomized the sale of indulgences: As soon as the coin in the coffer rings, the soul from resume sider, purgatory springs. Article Search! (see Thesis 27). In light of aqa russia his discouragement with the search, Church, as Luther studied and coursework, lectured on Psalms, Hebrews, and article, Romans he came to new insights about repentance, salvation, and the role of faith. Especially from his study of Romans, he began to internet understand that salvation is a gift of God by grace through Christ received by article search faith alone ( sola fide ). He also came to believe that there should be a clear distinction between law, obedience and salvation by aqa russia obedience to the will of God by article search law, and gospel, forgiveness of sins and salvation based on essay writing the sacrificial death of Jesus. In 1517 Luther, informed by his growing belief that salvation is by faith alone, presented his concerns to Church officials in the form of ninety-five theses, a series of statements that presented a logical argument against the sale of indulgences. An account arose later that he nailed the theses to the door of the castle church at Wittenberg as an act of search defiance. However, as fiery and acerbic as Luther could sometimes be, most historians agree that the account is legendary.

Historical research suggests that he sent a letter along with the 95 theses, which included an invitation to discuss the issues openly, to Archbishop Albert of Mainz. Luther wrote the ninety-five thesis with deference to the leadership of the pope. However, he had challenged the authority of the pope to 23 offer the sale of article indulgences. In a charged political climate, it was seen by some as an attack on the papacy and essays 23, therefore on article the Church. Luther was summoned to Rome to answer charges of heresy. Luther did not respond to the summons, which led to an escalating controversy between Luther and effects of the internet, those who defended the absolute authority of the papacy. Luther continued writing about salvation by faith alone as well as other reforms that he saw needed to occur in the church.

As a result, the rift between Luther and those who wanted to defend the authority of the papacy, as well as to article search protect the lucrative source of income from the sale of indulgences, fueled a growing controversy. Finally in 1520, the pope issued an ultimatum that Luther must recant some of his writings or face condemnation as a heretic. Luther responded with typical bluntness that the essay on homes, die is cast, that he sought no reconciliation with Rome, and called the decisions of the pope a swamp of heresies. In 1521 he was called before an Imperial Diet (an official assembly) at Worms, a city in southwest Germany, to defend his views and recant. Luther refused and as a result was excommunicated as a heretic and the Edict of Worms issued by the Holy Roman Emperor Charles V at the urging of Church officials banned his writings and in effect called for his execution.

To escape arrest Luther took refuge in Wartburg castle under the article, protection of Frederick of Saxony, Luther's sovereign. There he translated the New Testament Bible into writing about childhood German and began working on translating the rest of the search, Bible, as well as writing numerous articles explaining his theology. Because of of the on society essay ongoing political and article search, religious turmoil in resume sider Germany, the Edict of Worms was never enforced. Over the next few years Luther gained in popularity and since the emperor was preoccupied with other concerns, Luther eventually returned to Wittenberg. He was instrumental in reforming church worship as well as laying the groundwork for article search, the Reformation, which essentially rejected the authority of the resume sider, Pope and canon law, which is the search, accumulated body of essay writing laws, rules, regulations, and traditional dogmas that governed the practices of the Church. Martin Luther continued working for Church reform until his death on February 18, 1546, at age 63. Article Search! -Dennis Bratcher. The English translation is adapted from Works of Martin Luther , ed. and trans. by resume sider Adolph Spaeth, et al. , A. J. Holman Company, 1915, Vol. 1, pp. Article! 29-38.

Disputation of resume sider Doctor Martin Luther on the power and efficacy of article Indulgences. Out of love for the truth and the desire to bring it to light, the following propositions will be discussed at essay on homes Wittenberg, under the presidency of the article search, Reverend Father Martin Luther, Master of essay on homes Arts and of Sacred Theology, and duly appointed Lecturer on article search these subjects at that place. He requests that those who are unable to be present and debate orally with us, may do so by letter. In the Name our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

1. About Childhood! Our Lord and article search, Master Jesus Christ, when He said Repent, willed that the whole life of believers should be repentance. 2. This word cannot be understood to mean the sacrament of effects internet on society essay penance, that is, confession and satisfaction, which is administered by search the priests. 3. Yet it does not mean inward repentance only; for there is no inward repentance that does not produce outwardly various mortifications of the flesh. 4. The penalty [of sin], therefore, continues so long as hatred of that essays self continues; for this is the true inward repentance, and article, continues until our entrance into the kingdom of heaven. 5. Essays 23! The pope has neither the will nor the power to remit any penalties other than those which he has imposed either by article search his own authority or by that of canon law. 6. The pope cannot remit any guilt, except by declaring that it has been remitted by God and by assenting to God's remission; though, to be sure, he may grant remission in cases reserved to his judgment. Essays 23! If his right to grant remission in such cases were despised, the guilt would remain entirely unforgiven. 7. Search! God remits guilt to no one whom He does not, at the same time, humble in essay on homes all things and bring into subjection to His representative, the priest. 8. The penitential canons apply only to the living, and, according to them, none applies to the dead. 9. Therefore the Holy Spirit acting in the person of the pope manifests grace to us, because in article search his [the pope’s] decrees he always excludes the dead and essays and psalm 23, cases of article hardship. 10.

Ignorant and wicked are the actions of those priests who impose canonical penances on the dead in purgatory. 11. This changing of the essay on homes, canonical penalty to the penalty of search purgatory is quite evidently one of the tares that were sown while the bishops slept. 12. In former times the canonical penalties were imposed not after, but before absolution, as tests of true contrition. 13.

The dying are freed by death from resume sider, all penalties; they are already dead to canonical rules, and have a right to be released from article, them. 14. Essays And Psalm 23! The imperfect piety and love of the dying brings with it, of necessity, great fear; and the smaller the love, the greater is the fear. 15. This fear and horror is sufficient in search itself alone (to say nothing of other things) to constitute the penalty of purgatory, since it is very near to effects of the on society essay the horror of despair. 16. There seems to be the search, same difference between hell, purgatory, and heaven as there are between despair, almost-despair, and the assurance of safety. 17.

The horror of souls in purgatory should grow less and resume sider, love ought to increase. 18. It seems unproven, either by reason or Scripture, that they are outside the article, state of merit, that is to say, of increasing love. 19. Again, it seems unproven that they, or at least that all of them, are certain or assured of their own salvation, though we may be quite certain of it. 20. Therefore by full remission of all penalties the pope means not actually of essay on homes all, but only of those imposed by article himself. 21. Therefore those preachers of indulgences who say that by essays the pope's indulgences a man is freed from every penalty and saved are in error; 22.

Indeed he cannot pass on to souls in article search purgatory any penalty which canon law declares should be paid in this life. 23. If it is at about all possible to grant to anyone the remission of all penalties whatsoever, it is certain that this remission could be granted only to the most perfect, that is, to very few. 24. Therefore it must be the case that the greater part of the people are deceived by that indiscriminate and highsounding promise of release from search, penalty.

25. The power which the pope has, in general, over purgatory, is just like the power which any bishop or curate has, in particular, within his own diocese or parish. 26. The pope does well when he grants remission to souls [in purgatory], not by the power of the keys (which he does not possess), but by way of intercession. 27. There is no divine authority for preaching that so soon as the penny jingles into the money-box, the soul flies out resume sider [of purgatory]. 28. It is certain that when the penny jingles into the money-box, gain and article, avarice can be increased, but the coursework, result of the intercession of the search, Church is in the power of God alone. 29. Who knows whether all the souls in purgatory wish to be bought out of it, as in the legend of Sts.

Severinus and Paschal.* [*This legend tells of and psalm two saints who were willing to remain in torment in purgatory to suffer for others.] 30. Article Search! No one is essay on homes, sure that his own contrition is sincere; much less that he has attained full remission. 31. The man who sincerely buys indulgences is search, as rare as the man that is truly penitent; that is, such men are most rare. 32. Childhood! They will be condemned eternally, together with their teachers, who believe themselves sure of their salvation because they have letters of pardon. 33. Men must be on their guard against those who say that the search, pope's pardons are that inestimable gift of aqa russia coursework God by article which man is reconciled to Him;

34. Resume Sider! For these graces of pardon concern only the penalties of sacramental satisfaction, and these are appointed by search man. 35. It is not according to Christian doctrine to preach and teach that contrition is not necessary for coursework, those who intend to buy souls out of purgatory or to article search buy confessional licenses. 36.

Every truly repentant Christian has a right to full remission of penalty and guilt, even without letters of essay writing childhood pardon. 37. Every true Christian, whether living or dead, has part in all the blessings of Christ and the Church; and this is granted him by search God, even without letters of aqa russia pardon. 38. Nevertheless, the remission and participation [in the blessings of the Church] which are granted by the pope are in no way to be despised, for as I have said, they are the declaration of divine remission.

39. It is search, most difficult, even for essay on homes, the very best theologians, to commend to article search the people the abundance of pardons while at the same time encouraging true contrition. 40. True contrition seeks and loves penalties, but generous pardons only relax penalties and cause them to be hated, or at least, furnish an occasion [for hating them]. 41. Papal pardons should be preached with caution, lest people falsely think they are preferable to other good works of love. 42. Christians should be taught that the pope does not intend the purchase of pardons to coursework be compared in any way to works of mercy.

43. Christians should be taught that he who gives to the poor or lends to the needy does a better work than buying pardons; 44. Because love grows by works of love, and a man becomes a better man; but by pardons he does not grow better, only escapes penalty. 45.

Christians should be taught that he who sees a person in article need, and passes him by, and then purchases pardons, purchases not the scholarships that, indulgences of the pope, but the indignation of God. 46. Christians should be taught that unless they have more than they need, they are bound to search keep what is coursework, necessary for their own families, and should by no means squander it on pardons. 47. Christians are to be taught that the buying of pardons is article search, a voluntary matter, and internet essay, not a legal requirement. 48. Christians should be taught that in article granting pardons the pope needs and desires their devout prayer for him more than the money they bring. 49. Christians are to resume sider be taught that the pope's pardons are useful only article search, if they do not put their trust in them; but altogether harmful, if they lose their fear of God because of them. 50. Need Essays! Christians should be taught that if the article, pope knew the exactions of the that need essays, pardon-preachers, he would rather that St.

Peter's church be reduced to ashes than be built up with the skin, flesh and bones of article search his sheep. 51. Scholarships Do Not Need! Christians should be taught that it would be the pope's wish, as it is his duty, to give of his own money, even though the church of St. Peter might have to be sold, to many of search those from whom certain hawkers of pardons cajole money. 52. The assurance of salvation by letters of pardon is useless, even though the commissary, or indeed even though the pope himself, were to stake his soul upon it. 53.

They are enemies of Christ and of the essay on homes, pope, who forbid the Word of God to be preached at all in some Churches, in order that pardons may be preached in others. 54. Injury is done the word of article search God when, in the same sermon, an equal or a longer time is spent on essay on homes pardons than on this word. 55. It must be the intention of the pope that if pardons, which are a very small thing, are celebrated with one bell, with single processions and ceremonies, then the Gospel, which is the very greatest thing, should be preached with a hundred bells, a hundred processions, a hundred ceremonies. 56. The treasures of the Church, out of which the article search, pope grants indulgences, are not sufficiently spoken of essays 23 or known among the people of Christ.

57. That they are not temporal treasures is certainly evident, for many of the vendors do not grant such treasures freely, but only article search, collect them. 58. Nor are they the merits of Christ and the Saints, for even without the pope, these always work grace for the inner man, and the cross, death, and hell for the outward man. 59.

St. Lawrence said that the treasures of the Church were the Church's poor, but he used the term in accordance with the custom of his own time. 60. On Society Essay! Without rashness we say that the keys of the Church are that treasure, given by Christ's merit; 61. For it is clear that the power of the article search, pope is of itself sufficient for the remission of scholarships penalties and article search, of reserved cases, 62.

The true treasure of the Church is the Most Holy Gospel of the glory and the grace of resume sider God. 63. But this treasure is naturally most odious, for it makes the first to be last. 64. On the article, other hand, the treasure of indulgences is naturally most acceptable, for it makes the aqa russia, last to be first. 65. Therefore the treasures of the Gospel are nets with which they formerly desired to fish for men of wealth. 66. Now, the treasures of the indulgences are nets with which they fish for the wealth of men. 67. The indulgences which the preachers cry as the greatest graces are in fact truly such only when they promote financial gain.

68. Yet they are in truth the very smallest graces compared with the grace of God and the piety of the Cross. 69. Bishops and curates are bound to search receive the commissaries of papal pardons, with all reverence. 70. But they are under greater obligation to that need essays watch closely and listen carefully lest these men preach their own imaginings instead of the commission of the article search, pope.

71. He who speaks against essays and psalm, the validity of search apostolic pardons, let him be anathema and coursework, accursed! 72. But he who guards against the lust and license of the pardon-preachers, let him be blessed! 73. Article Search! The pope justly thunders against essay on homes, those who, by any means, contrive the injury of the traffic in article search pardons. 74.

But much more does he intend to thunder against those who use the pretext of pardons to contrive the injury of holy love and scholarships that essays, truth. 75. Article! It is folly to think that the papal pardons are so powerful that they could absolve a man even if he had committed an impossible sin and violated the Mother of God. 76. We say, on the contrary, that the papal pardons are not able to remove the very least of venial sins, so far as its guilt is concerned. 77. It is said that even St.

Peter, if he were now Pope, could not bestow greater graces; this is blasphemy against St. Peter and against the pope. 78. We say, on the contrary, that even the aqa russia coursework, present pope, and any pope at all, has greater graces at his disposal; specifically, the Gospel, powers, gifts of healing, etc., as it is written in 1 Corinthians 12. 79. To say that the cross emblazoned with the papal arms, which is set up [by the preachers of indulgences], is of equal worth with the article, Cross of Christ, is blasphemy. 80.

The bishops, curates and theologians who permit such assertions to be spread among the people will be held accountable for resume sider, it. 81. This unbridled preaching of pardons makes it difficult even for learned men to defend the article, respect due the pope from false accusations, or even from the aqa russia coursework, astute criticisms of the search, laity; 82. Need! For example: -- Why does not the pope empty purgatory, for the sake of holy love and of the search, dire need of the souls that are there, if he can redeem an internet essay, infinite number of souls for the sake of search miserable money with which to build a Church? The former reasons would be most just; the latter is most trivial.

83. Again: -- Why do funeral and anniversary masses for essay about childhood, the dead continue to search be said? Why does the aqa russia coursework, pope not return or permit the article search, repayment of the endowments founded on their behalf, since it is resume sider, wrong to article pray for those now redeemed? 84. Effects Essay! Again: -- What is this new piety of article search God and the pope, that for money they allow an impious man who is their enemy to buy out of purgatory the devout soul of a friend of God, when they do not allow that pious and beloved soul to be redeemed without payment for essay writing, pure love's sake or because of its need of redemption?

85. Again: -- Why are the penitential canon laws long, which in article search actual fact and practice are long obsolete and dead, now satisfied by the granting of indulgences, as though they were still alive and in effect? 86. Again: -- Why does not the pope, whose wealth is essay childhood, today greater than the wealthiest of the wealthy, build just this one church of St. Peter with his own money, rather than with the search, money of poor believers? 87. Again: -- What is it that the pope dispenses to people, and what participation does he grant, to those who have a right to full remission and participation because of and psalm 23 their perfect repentance? 88. Again: -- What greater blessing could come to the Church than if the pope were to do a hundred times a day what he now does only once, and bestow on every believer these remissions and participations? 89. Article! Since the pope seeks the salvation of souls rather than money by coursework his pardons, why does he suspend the indulgences and pardons granted before now, since these have equal efficacy?

90. To repress these arguments and scruples of the article search, laity by essays and psalm force alone, and not to resolve them by giving reasons, is to expose the Church and the pope to the ridicule of their enemies, and to make Christians unhappy. 91. If, therefore, pardons were preached according to the spirit and mind of the pope, all these doubts would be readily resolved; indeed, they would cease to exist. 92. Search! Away, then, with all those prophets who say to the people of resume sider Christ, Peace, peace, where there is no peace!

93. Blessed be all those prophets who say to search the people of Christ, the cross, the cross, where there is no cross! 94. Of The Internet! Christians are to article search be exhorted that they be diligent in following Christ, their Head, through penalties, deaths, and hell; 95.

And thus be confident of writing about childhood entering into heaven rather through many tribulations, than through the assurance of peace. Note: The Latin version is article, here numbered to correspond to the English translation. Disputatio pro Declaratione Virtutis Indulgentiarum. Amore et studio elucidande veritatis hec subscripta disputabuntur Wittenberge, Presidente R. P. Martino Lutther, Artium et S. Theologie Magistro eiusdemque ibidem lectore Ordinario. Quare petit, ut qui non possunt verbis presentes nobiscum disceptare agant id literis absentes. In nomine domini nostri Hiesu Christi. Amen. 1. Dominus et magister noster Iesus Christus dicendo `Penitentiam agite c.' omnem vitam fidelium penitentiam esse voluit. 2. Resume Sider! Quod verbum de penitentia sacramentali (id est confessionis et satisfactionis, que sacerdotum ministerio celebratur) non potest intelligi.

3. Article! Non tamen solam intendit interiorem, immo interior nulla est, nisi foris operetur varias carnis mortificationes. 4. Aqa Russia Coursework! Manet itaque pena, donec manet odium sui (id est penitentia vera intus), scilicet usque ad introitum regni celorum. 5. Papa non vult nec potest ullas penas remittere preter eas, quas arbitrio vel suo vel canonum imposuit. 6. Papa non potest remittere ullam culpam nisi declarando, et approbando remissam a deo Aut certe remittendo casus reservatos sibi, quibus contemptis culpa prorsus remaneret. 7. Article Search! Nulli prorus remittit deus culpam, quin simul eum subiiciat humiliatum in omnibus sacerdoti suo vicario. 8. Canones penitentiales solum viventibus sunt impositi nihilque morituris secundum eosdem debet imponi. 9. Inde bene nobis facit spiritussanctus in papa excipiendo in suis decretis semper articulum mortis et necessitatis. 10.

Indocte et male faciunt sacerdotes ii, qui morituris penitentias canonicas in purgatorium reservant. 11. Zizania illa de mutanda pena Canonica in penam purgatorii videntur certe dormientibus episcopis seminata. 12. Olim pene canonice non post, sed ante absolutionem imponebantur tanquam tentamenta vere contritionis. 13. Essay On Homes! Morituri per mortem omnia solvunt et legibus canonum mortui iam sunt, habentes iure earum relaxationem.

14. Imperfecta sanitas seu charitas morituri necessario secum fert magnum timorem, tantoque maiorem, quanto minor fuerit ipsa. 15. Hic timor et horror satis est se solo (ut alia taceam) facere penam purgatorii, cum sit proximus desperationis horrori. 16. Videntur infernus, purgaturium, celum differre, sicut desperatio, prope desperatio, securitas differunt. 17. Necessarium videtur animabus in purgatorio sicut minni horrorem ita augeri charitatem.

18. Nec probatum videtur ullis aut rationibus aut scripturis, quod sint extra statum meriti seu augende charitatis. 19. Nec hoc probatum esse videtur, quod sint de sua beatitudine certe et secure, saltem omnes, licet nos certissimi simus. 20. Igitur papa per remissionem plenariam omnium penarum non simpliciter omnium intelligit, sed a seipso tantummodo impositarum. 21. Errant itaque indulgentiarum predicatores ii, qui dicunt per pape indulgentias hominem ab omni pena solvi et salvari. 22. Quin nullam remittit animabus in article search purgatorio, quam in hac vita debuissent secundum Canones solvere. 23.

Si remissio ulla omnium omnino penarum potest alicui dari, certum est eam non nisi perfectissimis, i.e. paucissimis, dari. 24. Falli ob id necesse est maiorem partem populi per indifferentem illam et magnificam pene solute promissionem. 25. Qualem potestatem habet papa in purgatorium generaliter, talem habet quilibet Episcopus et Curatus in sua diocesi et parochia specialiter. 26. Optime facit papa, quod non potestate clavis (quam nullam habet) sed per modum suffragii dat animabus remissionem.

27. Of The On Society Essay! Hominem predicant, qui statim ut iactus nummus in search cistam tinnierit evolare dicunt animam. 28. Scholarships Do Not Need! Certum est, nummo in cistam tinniente augeri questum et avariciam posse: suffragium autem ecclesie est in arbitrio dei solius. 29. Quis scit, si omnes anime in purgatorio velint redimi, sicut de s. Severino et Paschali factum narratur. 30. Nullus securus est de veritate sue contritionis, multominus de consecutione plenarie remissionis. 31.

Quam rarus est vere penitens, tam rarus est vere indulgentias redimens, i. e. rarissimus. 32. Damnabuntur ineternum cum suis magistris, qui per literas veniarum securos sese credunt de sua salute. 33. Cavendi sunt nimis, qui dicunt venias illas Pape donum esse illud dei inestimabile, quo reconciliatur homo deo. 34. Gratie enim ille veniales tantum respiciunt penas satisfactionis sacramentalis ab homine constitutas. 35. Non christiana predicant, qui docent, quod redempturis animas vel confessionalia non sit necessaria contritio.

36. Quilibet christianus vere compunctus habet remissionem plenariam a pena et culpa etiam sine literis veniarum sibi debitam. 37. Quilibet versus christianus, sive vivus sive mortuus, habet participationem omnium bonorum Christi et Ecclesie etiam sine literis veniarum a deo sibi datam. 38. Remissio tamen et participatio Pape nullo modo est contemnenda, quia (ut dixi) est declaratio remissionis divine. 39. Difficillimum est etiam doctissimis Theologis simul extollere veniarum largitatem et contritionis veritatem coram populo. 40. Contritionis veritas penas querit et amat, Veniarum autem largitas relaxat et odisse facit, saltem occasione.

41. Caute sunt venie apostolice predicande, ne populus false intelligat eas preferri ceteris bonis operibus charitatis. 42. Docendi sunt christiani, quod Pape mens non est, redemptionem veniarum ulla ex parte comparandam esse operibus misericordie. 43. Docendi sunt christiani, quod dans pauperi aut mutuans egenti melius facit quam si venias redimereet. 44. Quia per opus charitatis crescit charitas et fit homo melior, sed per venias non fit melior sed tantummodo a pena liberior.

45. Search! Docendi sunt christiani, quod, qui videt egenum et neglecto eo dat pro veniis, non idulgentias Pape sed indignationem dei sibi vendicat. 46. Docendi sunt christiani, quod nisi superfluis abundent necessaria tenentur domui sue retinere et nequaquam propter venias effundere. 47. Docendi sunt christiani, quod redemptio veniarum est libera, non precepta.

48. Docendi sunt christiani, quod Papa sicut magis eget ita magis optat in veniis dandis pro se devotam orationem quam promptam pecuniam. 49. Docendi sunt christiani, quod venie Pape sunt utiles, si non in cas confidant, Sed nocentissime, si timorem dei per eas amittant. 50. Docendi sunt christiani, quod si Papa nosset exactiones venialium predicatorum, mallet Basilicam s. Petri in cineres ire quam edificari cute, carne et ossibus ovium suarum. 51. Resume Sider! Docendi sunt christiani, quod Papa sicut debet ita vellet, etiam vendita (si opus sit) Basilicam s. Petri, de suis pecuniis dare illis, a quorum plurimis quidam concionatores veniarum pecuniam eliciunt. 52. Vana est fiducia salutis per article search, literas veniarum, etiam si Commissarius, immo Papa ipse suam animam pro illis impigneraret.

53. Hostes Christi et Pape sunt ii, qui propter venias predicandas verbum dei in aliis ecclesiis penitus silere iubent. 54. Iniuria fit verbo dei, dum in eodem sermone equale vel longius tempus impenditur veniis quam illi. 55. Mens Pape necessario est, quod, si venie (quod minimum est) una campana, unis pompis et ceremoniis celebrantur, Euangelium (quod maximum est) centum campanis, centum pompis, centum ceremoniis predicetur. 56.

Thesauri ecclesie, unde Pape dat indulgentias, neque satis nominati sunt neque cogniti apud populum Christi. 57. Temporales certe non esse patet, quod non tam facile eos profundunt, sed tantummodo colligunt multi concionatorum. 58. Essay On Homes! Nec sunt merita Christi et sanctorum, quia hec semper sine Papa operantur gratiam hominis interioris et crucem, mortem infernumque exterioris.

59. Thesauros ecclesie s. Laurentius dixit esse pauperes ecclesie, sed locutus est usu vocabuli suo tempore. 60. Sine temeritate dicimus claves ecclesie (merito Christi donatas) esse thesaurum istum. 61. Clarum est enim, quod ad remissionem penarum et casuum sola sufficit potestas Pape. 62. Verus thesaurus ecclesie est sacrosanctum euangelium glorie et gratie dei.

63. Hic autem est merito odiosissimus, quia ex primis facit novissimos. 64. Thesaurus autem indulgentiarum merito est gratissimus, quia ex novissimis facit primos. 65. Igitur thesauri Euangelici rhetia sunt, quibus olim piscabantur viros divitiarum.

66. Article Search! Thesauri indulgentiarum rhetia sunt, quibus nunc piscantur divitias virorum. 67. Indulgentie, quas concionatores vociferantur maximas gratias, intelliguntur vere tales quoad questum promovendum. 68. Sunt tamen re vera minime ad gratiam dei et crucis pietatem comparate. 69. Aqa Russia! Tenentur Episcopi et Curati veniarum apostolicarum Commissarios cum omni reverentia admittere. 70. Sed magis tenentur omnibus oculis intendere, omnibus auribus advertere, ne pro commissione Pape sua illi somnia predicent. 71.

Contra veniarum apostolicarum veritatem qui loquitur, sit ille anathema et maledictus. 72. Qui vero, contra libidinem ac licentiam verborum Concionatoris veniarum curam agit, sit ille benedictus. 73. Sicut Papa iuste fulminat eos, qui in fraudem negocii veniarum quacunque arte machinantur, 74. Multomagnis fulminare intendit eos, qui per veniarum pretextum in fraudem sancte charitatis et veritatis machinantur, 75. Opinari venias papales tantas esse, ut solvere possint hominem, etiam si quis per impossibile dei genitricem violasset, Est insanire.

76. Dicimus contra, quod venie papales nec minimum venialium peccatorum tollere possint quo ad culpam. 77. Quod dicitur, nec si s. Petrus modo Papa esset maiores gratias donare posset, est blasphemia in sanctum Petrum et Papam. 78. Dicimus contra, quod etiam iste et quilibet papa maiores habet, scilicet Euangelium, virtutes, gratias, curationum c. ut 1. Co.

XII. 79. Dicere, Crucem armis papalibus insigniter erectam cruci Christi equivalere, blasphemia est. 80. Article! Rationem reddent Episcopi, Curati et Theologi, Qui tales sermones in populum licere sinunt. 81. Facit hec licentiosa veniarum predicatio, ut nec reverentiam Pape facile sit etiam doctis viris redimere a calumniis aut certe argutis questionibus laicorm. 82. Scilicet. Cur Papa non evacuat purgatorium propter sanctissimam charitatem et summam animarum necessitatem ut causam omnium iustissimam, Si infinitas animas redimit propter pecuniam funestissimam ad structuram Basilice ut causam levissimam? 83.

Item. Cur permanent exequie et anniversaria defunctorum et non reddit aut recipi permittit beneficia pro illis instituta, cum iam sit iniuria pro redemptis orare? 84. Essay On Homes! Item. Que illa nova pietas Dei et Pape, quod impio et inimico propter pecuniam concedunt animam piam et amicam dei redimere, Et tamen propter necessitatem ipsius met pie et dilecte anime non redimunt eam gratuita charitate? 85. Item. Cur Canones penitentiales re ipsa et non usu iam diu in article search semet abrogati et mortui adhuc tamen pecuniis redimuntur per concessionem indulgentiarum tanquam vivacissimi? 86. Item. Cur Papa, cuius opes hodie sunt opulentissimis Crassis crassiores, non de suis pecuniis magis quam pauperum fidelium struit unam tantummodo Basilicam sancti Petri?

87. Item. Quid remittit aut participat Papa iis, qui per essay on homes, contritionem perfectam ius habent plenarie remissionis et participationis? 88. Item.

Quid adderetur ecclesie boni maioris, Si Papa, sicut semel facit, ita centies in die cuilibet fidelium has remissiones et participationes tribueret? 89. Article Search! Ex quo Papa salutem querit animarum per venias magis quam pecunias, Cur suspendit literas et venias iam olim concessas, cum sint eque efficaces? 90. Hec scrupulosissima laicorum argumenta sola potestate compescere nec reddita ratione diluere, Est ecclesiam et Papam hostibus ridendos exponere et infelices christianos facere. 91.

Si ergo venie secundum spiritum et mentem Pape predicarentur, facile illa omnia solverentur, immo non essent. 92. Valeant itaque omnes illi prophete, qui dicunt populo Christi ' Pax pax,' et non est pax. 93. Bene agant omnes illi prophete, qui dicunt populo Christi ' Crux crux,' et non est crux. 94. Exhortandi sunt Christiani, ut caput suum Christum per penas, mortes infernosque sequi studeant, 95. Ac sic magis per multas tribulationes intrare celum quam per securitatem pacis confidant. - Dennis Bratcher , ed.

Copyright 2013 , Dennis Bratcher, All Rights Reserved. (No copyright claims are made for the text of the internet essay, original document.) Send mail to ?subject=CRI web the site director with questions or comments about article search, this web site.

Buy Essays Online from Successful Essay -
Article Search | Links Medicus - Free Medical Education…

10 Things You Need to Know About Essay Castle Coursework Writing Service. For all those that are struggling with an unbearable amount of coursework, we’ve got good news – you are not alone! Gone are the article search, times when you had to deal with all kinds of courseworks on your own. We are here to help you, and our help is all you need to be able to manage college and other things you have in effects of the internet on society essay, life. What can we do for you?

In simple words, we will do your coursework, no matter what it implies, without you having to search lift a finger. Essays? EssayCastle.co.uk has a vast number of article search writers at internet, its disposal and their quills (or, more specifically, writing skills and article, time) are free for hire. We don’t expect you to essays 23 plunge head first, however, and would like to tell you ten things you need to know about our service before you make your very first order. What you need to know about our coursework help. We are neither a resell service nor an online library. Papers written her, whatever the type, are created entirely from article search, scratch. Once a paper has been submitted to the client, it is then deleted from the data base to prevent re-using. When you order coursework writing from our specialists, you are free to provide as many instructions as you deem necessary.

The ability to customize your order is of the on society essay one of the biggest benefits you will get at our service. Do you need an essay? A research paper? A PhD thesis? No problem! Our service has been designed with all our customers’ needs in mind, so you will address our writing team with all kinds of requests. Urgency is often a major factor to choose an appropriate writing company. We are glad to tell you that ours starts at only 3 hours. Article? And even if your order is VERY urgent, it will be fulfilled and delivered right when you requested it to be fulfilled and delivered.

While your order is being fulfilled, you have to options: to participate in fulfilment and aqa russia coursework, keep tabs on paper development OR stay away from article search, it entirely. What you need to 23 know about our UK coursework company. Once you become a customer of article this service, you will enjoy special discounts dedicated to holidays and essay on homes, other occasions. By using them, you can achieve significant savings and get the search, same high-quality papers. Writing? We have a few hundred of writers the article search, majority of essays and psalm 23 whom are based in the UK and have degrees from major UK universities. The minimum required threshold is a master’s degree. With a wide span of subjects available, you can order English coursework or any other type of coursework you might possibly need. We currently cover over fifty subject areas and are adding more to cope with changing curricula. It’s not the end of the world if you don’t like the paper you have received from us, and there is no need to article try and improve it on your own. For situations like this, we have introduced a free-revision policy. After your paper has been written, you can request multiple free revisions.

The number of revisions is not limited; however, we do limit the essays, time to 14 days. Last but not least, papers provided to search our customers are ALWAYS original. Even though a medium originality level is universally accepted by writing services, we have a much higher standard and shoot for 100% originality. A plagiarism report is available for those who want to essay on homes be sure about the search, quality of their papers. Buy coursework without financial difficulties! A student has to think ahead in terms of finances, and custom writing can become one of the major articles of expenditure. Essay On Homes? Yet what is the point of having a job if you will pay everything you earn for custom papers? To avoid such unfeasible distribution of funds, we have introduced a flexible pricing policy that includes discounts, guarantees, and price leverage factors. Every customer that wants to request our help can adjust the price to fit his or her particular needs. This is search done with the help of the essay on homes, following: Adjusting urgency. Extending your deadline will let you save on urgency charges.

Switching off extra convenience services like sms updates and high priority (Although if you order a very important assignment, we don’t recommend using this option). Lowering the quality standard of search your paper to get budget instead of premium charge. Changing the difficulty level. We service customers of all levels starting at secondary school. If you need a school-level assignment, there is no need to ask for university-level quality.

In addition, we will be happy to offer you discounts! Currently, there are the following discounts available: First order price-off for new customers. Referral program. Bring friends, get credits for your account when they order, and use these credits for your next order – as easy as that! We also have sales from time to time, so don’t forget to effects of the internet check your email! And don’t forget – we never apply hidden charges after the initial order cost has been paid. Article? It’s important for a vast majority of effects on society our clients that their information should never be disclosed to third parties. To ensure privacy and security, we take measures in two directions. First, your personal information is encrypted and protected with industry-grade methods. Search? Secondly, our company works with only reliable payment providers, which is our primary means to prevent financial fraud and malpractice. By default, we never disclose the names of effects internet essay clients that have used our help.

We hope that now you have enough information to decide if our service is suitable to your needs. To request our help without any more delays, please do the following: Complete our ordering form, having filled all the required fields Submit payment details to perform the transactions and article search, have a writer assigned Wait as long as you have specified (the “Deadline” field) for your paper to be delivered. Check on essay writing about childhood the progress using the Personal Area of necessary. Your writing problems will become ours in article, a matter of minutes.

Order now to start benefitting.

Pay for Exclusive Essay -
Article Search | Links Medicus - Free Medical Education…

essay usa history If you are going to use a passage of article search, Lorem Ipsum, you need to aqa russia, be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. Search! All the Lorem Ipsum generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary when looking at its layout fact that a reader will. If you are going to and psalm 23, use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in article search the middle of internet, text. All the Lorem Ipsum generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary when looking at its layout fact that a reader will. Our Specialized Free Dissertation Consultations. Top Quality Academic Experts are available 24/7.

The expert of Academic Editing and Proofreading industry has over grown over the years. We are self-assured you will get attracted towards our work which we produce we assure the final high degree of the work. Unlike others, if your work doesn't meet our exacting standards, you can claim a full refund. We promise you will love it. Consequently, we employ our editors and proofreaders from article search, many different backgrounds. Some are teachers, examiners and researchers. Essay On Homes! We are the one who stipulate the proper provision in article search the industries of proofreading and editing to offer 24/7 support to our clients.

• We provide authentic references relevant to your paper. • Guaranteed original editing and about proofreading. • Your satisfaction is on the first step. Top Quality Edit and Proofreading Service for your Essay and Assignments as per Academic Standards. Our proofreaders stipulate you the proper draft of your essay for search, the submission. We polish your words, choice of vocabulary, phrases and specially the grammatical errors, to verify your quotation and aqa russia coursework references agreed with the style guide. HIGHLY EXPERIENCED PROOF READERS ARE HERE TO HELP YOU IN YOUR ESSAYS TO MAKE THEM THE BEST ONES. WE REFLECT ON THE QUALITY. Our professionals are here for your convenience. We focus on your work quality that would be the huge matter for us. Our editors are here to assist the student work which is article search based on the essay, thesis and dissertation.

WE DELIVER QUALITY AS EVERYONE WANTS QUALITY PAPERS AND WE DON’T COMPROMISE ON QUALITY. EDITOR CREATE PROPER WAY OUT. Everything that editor do is unique for you. They ensure you to deliver plagiarism free content. The basic way for their proper attention towards your work is that they are the professionals and they know your work importance as well as your field. IF YOU WANT PROFFESIONAL EDITORS YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE. WE HAVE THE PROFFESIONAL AND EXPERIENCED EDITORS FOR YOU. LINGUISTIC FEEDBACK AND EDITING. The editor concentrates towards the specific organization, paragraph structure, sentence making, appropriate tone and content evaluation. Our approach includes Parallel presentation for ideas, Peculiar diction, Argument evaluation, Coherence and logical conclusions. WE GIVE THE MOST PERFECT STYLES TO YOUR PAPERS AND EDIT IT ACCORDING TO YOUR REQUIREMENTS AS WE HAVE THE BEST EDITORS.

INTENSIVE FORMATTING AND FEEDBACK. In our services, we provide you the proper documentation, evaluation of sources and timeliness, authenticity and credibility for and psalm 23, Parenthetical citation, provide proper work cited pages, Bibliographies and other reference sources. OUR EDITORS ARE HERE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST THEY WILL SATISFY YOU AND PROVIDE YOU WITH THE PERFECT FORMATTED PAPER THAT WILL TAKE YOU TOWARDS SUCCESS. PROMINENT CLIENT’S SUPPORT. We support our client from every step.

We have an search experience team to work with you to resume sider, ease your academic tasks, with several ideas. We Ensure perfection, Delivered your work before deadline, Guaranteed plagiarism free references. OUR FIRST PRIORITY IS TO SATISFY OUR CUSTOMER AND FOR THAT WE HAVE 24/7 ONLINE CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS. UK Study Help have created a fully transparent refund policy as we believe that honesty is the best policy. Customers are entitled to claim a full or partial refund if they are not satisfied with the work provided by search our expert editors. Customers can request a refund within 7 days after the order delivery under following situations only:

If the customer requested the internet on society first revision on the paper which came to be not satisfactory than he is entitled to request a 50% refund of the amount paid for article, the order. If the customer requested Second revision on the paper and he is still not satisfied with the delivered product than he is entitled to 23, request a 30% of the amount paid for the order. If the customer requested Third revision on article search the paper and still find’s the delivered product to be not satisfactory than he is resume sider entitled to request a 15% of the amount paid for the order. Customer would be required to provide valid reason and explanation for requesting a refund and also proof of article, dissatisfaction. UK Study Help will provide 100% refund incase delivered order by editor was plagiarized. (Proof of plagiarism will be required) UK Study Helpevaluate each refund requests carefully as there are usually unique reasons as to why a refund request is made by the customers. Please note that if you request a refund, we may request documented proof that the quality of your order is low (e.g., scan copy of your instructor’s feedback, plagiarism report, etc.). After an resume sider evaluation done by our Quality Assurance team by comparing their findings with the reasons for dissatisfaction, the necessary corrective actions will be taken.

Any refund request must be made within the article search Refund Period. A refund request will only be entertained if it is made within seven days of delivery. Resume Sider! Once the Refund Period elapses, UK Study Help will not refund any amounts paid. After the Quality Assurance Department has assessed the article refund claim, the refund shall be made within 20 days. All refunds are made at the discretion of UK Study Help. ‘Agreement’ refers to these Terms of Service. ‘Company’ means the entity that provides independent research and essay writing about childhood writing services to Customers according to the defined terms laid out in article search this Agreement. ‘Advisor’, is the person, who has agreed to work with the Company (UK Study Help) on set out their limitations by the corporation to stipulate advisory services not above than the Company’s Regulations. ‘Editor/Expert’ is the person, who has agreed to do not need, work with the Company on a freelance basis to provide research and writing services under the Company’s terms. ‘Customer’ is the article search person who places an writing about Order with the Company to obtain the Product according to his or her requirements and governed by search the defined terms and conditions laid out in this Agreement. ‘Product’ is a document in scholarships that an electronic format that is the final result of search, Order completion. ‘Quality’ Assurance Department’ signifies the part of the Company’s organizational structure with the essay childhood mission to guard and evaluate the quality of Product and service provided. Agreement to Act as UK Study Help Agent for You. UK Study Help acts as an agent for qualified Assignment Editing Experts to search, sell original work to their customers The Customer appoints UK Study Help to locate an Assignment Editing Expert to carry out research and/or assessment services to essay on homes, the Customer during the search term of the agreement in accordance with these provisions The UK Study Help is entitled to refuse any order at their discretion and in resume sider such cases, will refund any payment made by the Customer in respect of that order. The prices and delivery times quoted on the UK Study Help’s website are illustrative. Article! If an alternative price and/or delivery time offered to essay on homes, the Customer is unacceptable, the UK Study Help will refund any payment made by article the Customer in respect of that order.

In the event that the Customer is not satisfied that the and psalm 23 Work meets the quality standard they have ordered, the Customer will have the remedies available to them as set out in this agreement The Customer is not permitted to make direct contact with the Assignment Editing Expert — the UK Study Help will act as an intermediary between the Customer and the Assignment Editing Expert. The agreement between the Customer and the UK Study Help shall commence once the UK Study Help have both confirmed that a suitable Assignment Editing Expert is available to undertake the article search Customer’s order and resume sider have obtained payment from the Customer The Agreement will continue between the Parties until the search time period allowed for amendments has expired, notwithstanding the subsisting clauses stated below, unless terminated sooner by either party in accordance with these provisions. In order to and psalm 23, provide research and/or assessment services to fulfil the Customer’s Order, the UK Study Help will allocate a suitably qualified Assignment Editing Expert which it deems to hold appropriate levels of qualification and article experience to resume sider, undertake the Customer’s Order The UK Study Help undertakes to exercise all reasonable skill and judgment in allocating a suitable Assignment Editing Expert, having regard to search, the available Assignment Editing Experts’ qualifications, experience and quality record with us, and to any available information the UK Study Help has about the do not need Customer’s degree or course Once the UK Study Help has located a suitable Assignment Editing Expert and search obtained payment from the Customer, the Customer acknowledges that the Order is binding and no refund will be issued. The Customer will give the that do not UK Study Help clear briefings and ensure that all the search facts given about the Order are accurate The UK Study Help will co-operate fully with the Customer and use reasonable care and skill to make the Order provided as successful as is to be expected from a competent UK Study Help. The Customer will help the 23 UK Study Help do this by making available to the UK Study Help all relevant information at the beginning of the transaction and co-operating with the UK Study Help throughout the transaction should the article Assignment Editing Expert require any further information or guidance The Customer acknowledges that failure to provide such information or guidance during the course of the transaction may delay the delivery of their Work, and that the effects on society UK Study Help will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused as a result of such delay. In such cases the ‘Completion on Time Guarantee’ will not apply.

Where the Assignment Editing Expert or the UK Study Help requires confirmation of any detail they will contact the article Customer using the email address or telephone number provided by the Customer The Customer acknowledges that the UK Study Help may accept instructions received using these modes of contact and of the may reasonably assume that those instructions are generated from the Customer. Delivery – “Completion on article Time Guarantee” The UK Study Help agrees to essay on homes, facilitate delivery of article search, all Work before midnight on the due date, unless the due date falls on a Sunday, Bank Holiday, Christmas Day, or New Year’s Day (“a Non-Working Day”), in effects of the which case the article Work will be delivered the following day before midnight The UK Study Help undertakes that all Work will be completed by the Assignment Editing Expert on time or they will refund the Customer’s money in full and of the internet deliver their Work for free The relevant due date for the purposes of this guarantee is the due date that is set when the article search order is allocated to an Assignment Editing Expert . Where a variation to effects of the, the relevant due date is agreed between the article search UK Study Help and essays 23 the Customer, a refund is not due The UK Study Help will not be held liable under this guarantee for any lateness due to article search, technical problems that may arise due to third parties or otherwise, including, but not limited to do not need essays, issues caused by Internet Service Providers, Mail Account Providers, Database Software, Incompatible Formats and Hosting Providers. Search! The UK Study Help undertakes that if such technical problems occur with a system that they are directly responsible for or that third party contractors provide them with, that they will on request provide reasonable proof of these technical problems, so far as such proof is available, or will otherwise honor its Completion On Time Guarantee in full. The UK Study Help will have no obligations whatsoever in relation to the Completion on Time Guarantee if the delay in the delivery of the Work is as a result of the Customer’s actions – including but not limited to where the Customer has failed to pay an outstanding balance due in relation to the Order, sent in extra information after the order has started or changed any elements of the scholarships that essays order instructions. Delays on the part of the Customer may result in the relevant due date being changed according to the extent of the delay without activating the Completion On Time Guarantee. Search! Where the Customer has agreed for and psalm 23, ‘staggered delivery’ with the Assignment Editing Expert , the search Completion on Time Guarantee relates to the final delivery date of the Work and not to the delivery of individual components of the Work. The Customer agrees that the details provided at the time of placing their Order and making payment may be stored on the UK Study Help’s secure database, on the understanding that these details will not be shared with any third party The UK Study Help agrees that they will not disclose any personal information provided by the Customer other than as required to do so by any lawful authority, and/or to essay writing about, pursue any fraudulent transactions The UK Study Help operates a privacy policy which complies fully with the requirements of the Data Protection Act. The UK Study Help’s privacy policy is article search available on the UK Study Help’s websites and a copy can be provided on request. The Customer may not request amendments to of the on society essay, their Order specification after payment has been made or a deposit has been taken and the Order has been assigned to an Assignment Editing Expert The Customer may provide the search Assignment Editing Expert with additional supporting information shortly after full payment or a deposit has been taken, provided that this does not add to or conflict with the details contained in their original Order specification If the Customer provides additional information after full payment or a deposit has been taken and aqa russia this does substantially conflict with the details contained in the original Order specification, the article search UK Study Help may at 23, their discretion either obtain a quote for the changed specification or reallocate the Order, as soon as is article reasonable, to a different Assignment Editing Expert without consulting the Customer. The Customer understands that this may result in resume sider a delay in search the delivery of their Work for and psalm 23, which the UK Study Help will not be held responsible.

Under these circumstances, the article ‘Completion on Time’ Guarantee will not be payable. The UK Study Help agrees that if the Customer believes that their completed Work does not follow their exact instructions and/or the guarantees of the Assignment Editing Expert as set out on the UK Study Help website, the Customer may request amendments to the Work within 7 days of the delivery date, or longer if they have specifically paid to extend the amendments period. Such amendments will be made free of charge to the Customer The Customer is permitted to make one request, containing all details of the required amendments. This will be sent to coursework, the Assignment Editing Expert for comment. If the request is reasonable, the article Assignment Editing Expert will amend the Work and return it to the Customer within twenty-four hours. The Assignment Editing Expert may request additional time to complete the amendments and coursework this may be granted at article, the discretion of the Customer. If the UK Study Help agrees to refund the scholarships do not essays Customer in full or part, this refund will be made using the credit or debit card that the Customer used to make their payment initially. If no such card was used (for example, where the Customer deposited the fee directly into the UK Study Help’s bank account) the search UK Study Help will offer the Customer a choice of refund via bank transfer or credit towards a future order. All refunds are made at the discretion of the UK Study Help. Unless payment is essays taken at article search, the time of placing an resume sider order, once the UK Study Help has found a suitably qualified and experienced Assignment Editing Expert to undertake the Customer’s order, they will contact the Customer by email to take payment.

If, at their discretion, the UK Study Help accepts a deposit rather than the full value of the Order, the search Customer acknowledges that the full balance will remain outstanding at all times and will be paid to the UK Study Help before the delivery date for the Work. The Customer agrees that once an Order is paid for then the Assignment Editing Expert allocated by essay on homes the UK Study Help begins work on that Order, and that the Order may not be cancelled or refunded. Until payment or a deposit has been made and the Order has been allocated to an Assignment Editing Expert , the Customer may choose to continue with the article Order or to cancel the Order at any time The Customer agrees to be bound by the UK Study Help’s refund policies and effects on society essay acknowledges that due to the highly specialized and individual nature of the services that full refunds will only be given in the circumstances outlined in these terms, or other circumstances that occur, in which event any refund or discount is given at the discretion of the UK Study Help. UK Study Help provides well written, customer Assignment and Essay papers to the students. Papers provided are only for the reference purposes to assist the buyer by providing a guideline and the product provided is search intended to be used for research or study purposes.

The Customer acknowledges that it does not obtain the essay on homes copyright to the Work supplied through the UK Study Help’s services The Customer acknowledges that the article UK Study Help, its employees and resume sider the Assignment Editing Expert s on its books do not support or condone plagiarism, and that the search UK Study Help reserves the essays 23 right to refuse supply of services to article, those suspected of such behavior. The Customer accepts that the essay on homes UK Study Help offers a service that locates suitably qualified Assignment Editing Expert s for the provision of article search, independent personalized research services in that do not need order to help students learn and advance educational standards, and that no Work supplied through the UK Study Help may be passed off as the Customer’s own or as anyone else’s, nor be handed in as the Customer’s own work, either in article search whole or in essay on homes part. In addition, the Customer undertakes not to search, carry out any unauthorized distribution, display, or resale of the Work and the Customer agrees to handle the Work in a way that fully respects the fact that the Customer does not hold the copyright to the Work. The Customer acknowledges that if the UK Study Help suspects that any essays or materials are being used in violation of the above rules that the UK Study Help has the right to refuse to carry out any further work for the person or organization involved and that the UK Study Help bears no liability for any such undetected and/or unauthorized use The UK Study Help agrees that all Work supplied through its service will not be resold, or distributed, for remuneration or otherwise after its completion. Effects Essay! The UK Study Help also undertakes that Work will not be placed on any website or essay bank after it has been completed. Simon Evans ( Student ) The manner UK study help has removed grammatical, spelling and different mistakes from my research paper, it modified into amazing. Robert Perry ( Student ) It's far absolutely a difficult mission for me to finish my assignments until the search professional consultants of scholarships essays, UK study help.

Jessica Rowe( Student ) I really impressed by the work quality provided by you in search such economical price. We stipulate editing and proofreading for correction in style, citation, structure, grammatical issues, argument issues and essay writing about childhood context etc. The reference content which we deliver to the client is always authentic and proofread by relevant reference sources. Best Grade Guaranteed. We are here for you to fulfill your needs with your spelling, grammar, punctuation and as well as your work layout.

We do not provide with any form of written papers to students. This site is article primarily built towards guiding the students in ways where they will be able to of the on society, grasp the ideas and implement them in their own work. You can contact us for further details. Copyrights 2016 All Rights Reserved. We Value your inquiry and article consider it our Top Priority to 23, Get Back to you soon as possible with the most relevant answer.