Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Essays and term papers barchart

Essays and term papers barchart

Oct/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

Comprehension Dissertation Thesis …

Essays and term papers barchart

Order Essay from Experienced Writers with Ease -
Essay and term papers barchart used - …

artaud essays When I was in barchart graduate school, I saw a posting on the bulletin board in my department indicating that poets were 50 percent more likely than those in other professions to experience mental illness. In the moment, it didn#8217;t occur to me to wonder why it was necessary to post these survey results, where any number of poets were liable to stopped jobs, see them. Instead, I thought they bore some important news: that poets were the genuine article. Because: nothing was more genuine than mental illness. And Term Barchart? Where#8217;s the beginning and the ending of the theater, the write 3 paragraphs building which houses this evening#8217;s drama? This is one of the and term papers barchart first questions I ask when I#8217;m reading Antonin Artaud. Artaud no longer seems to think of the classification essay theater as inhabiting a particular space, just as there is no longer a space in the world uncontaminated by his theater.

His is a theater as big as the essays and term papers world. No part of resume agency, our lives is untouched by essays, the need for its spectacle. In senior year of college, I appeared in a production of The Cenci, by Artaud. True, this particular drama is unproducible, generally speaking, and not terribly #8220;good,#8221; according to canada, the standards of conventional theater. Probably The Cenci is an example of the failure of Artaud to find a way to apply his ideas. This didn#8217;t stop us, the players of my undergraduate years. In the course of the action I was meant to simulate copulation with an and term papers, actress who just then happened to be both my apartment mate and the lover of one of my best friends.

I threw myself into it, the simulation. I believed in the cruelty part of #8220;Theater of Cruelty.#8221; I simulated so violently, one night, that I banged my hand on the set, on the mise-en-scene, as it were, and gashed myself. Marriage Essay? It took a long while for the wound to heal. When it did, I was launched on the world. I was a graduate. In those days: Genet and Derrida and essays and term barchart, Barthes and Foucault and Deleuze, as well as Artaud.

Thus, the specific Artaud influence was a general French influence, and the general thrust of that French influence, as I understood it, included trusting in imagination as an anarchic force, the resume unstoppable force, a force in the midst of forestalling the attempts of society and metaphysics to control and essays papers, organize. #8220;Withdraw allegiance from the old categories of the Negative (law, limit, castration, lack, lacuna), which Western thought has so long held sacred as a form of power and resume stopped jobs, an access to reality. Essays And Term Papers Barchart? Prefer what is actor resume agency positive and multiple, difference over uniformity, flows over unities, mobile arrangements over essays and term papers barchart, systems#8221; (Foucault#8217;s preface to L#8217;Anti-Oedipe ). I therefore loved the surrealist manifestos, too. Riemann 1854 Dissertation? [ 2] I got bored only with the surrealists when the principals became too enamored with politics. Artaud got bored early, too. He turned on them with a vengeance. The spurned lover.

My hypothesis: Artaud is part of a European and specifically French intellectual lineage obsessed with the rigors of truth-telling. (#8220;We are born, we live,#8221; he said, speaking to a tradition of paradoxical truths, #8220;we die in papers an environment of actor resume, lies.#8221;) Artaud aspires to be a magus of essays and term papers barchart, truth, a sorcerer of truth, and he is willing to die for it, or to be driven insane by his perceptions: #8220;I believe that our present social state is iniquitous and should be destroyed. If this is a fact for the theater to be preoccupied with, it is even more a matter for machine guns.#8221; Does he believe what he#8217;s saying exactly as he#8217;s saying it, or does he simply believe that the truth is in the avowal, which avowal changes its utterer, makes it nearly impossible for him to bring the message back to the place where it most needs to actor resume, be brought—the place of mendacity? #8220;Should I be writing like Artaud? I am incapable of it,#8221; Derrida says, #8220;and besides, anyone who would try to write like him, under the pretext of writing toward him, would be even surer of essays papers barchart, missing him, would lose the slightest chance ever of meeting him in the ridiculous attempt of ashanta and resume, this mimetic distortion . #8221; Sontag argues that he#8217;s a gnostic (#8220;Artaud wandered in the labyrinth of a specific type of religious sensibility, the Gnostic one#8221;), meaning, I suppose, that he believed in papers a secret, unimpeded route to the divine, that he could have personal access, without requiring the apparatus of the essay church and its intercessions. Or: gnostic meaning that the and term divine with which he consorts is a malignancy? A failed demiurge? I#8217;m not always sure which gnosticism Sontag refers to. [ 3] And yet you do feel Artaud#8217;s fealty to the concealed, especially in, e.g., To Have Done with the Judgment of God, his radio play. Likewise the late work generally, Artaud le Momo, and Van Gogh, The Man Suicided by resume agency, Society, etc.

Perhaps the secret he pursues is between things and essays barchart, between the words that describe these things. His secret is unpronounceable and cannot be passed on, but certain gestures indicate the marriage classification essay direction in which we might proceed. Thus his love of hieroglyphics, words that are illustrative, not alphabetical, #8220;And these three-dimensional hieroglyphs are in turn brocaded with a certain number of gestures—mysterious signs which correspond to some unknown, fabulous, and and term papers, obscure reality which we here in ashanta and resume the Occident have completely repressed.#8221; I was studying a lot of drama, and I therefore remember, reading from the and term barchart Theater of the marriage classification essay Absurd. Essays And Term Papers Barchart? Pirandello and some Ionesco and some Arrabal and some Beckett. Marriage Essay? I loved these playwrights, even when the absurdist humor was, well, a little juvenile in spots. Scatological, but perhaps with an essays papers barchart, emphasis on the logical. I liked the Arrabal play set in an automobile graveyard. I liked the Ionesco play featuring rhinoceroses. And yet this anarchy was too gentle.

The Theater of the Absurd had been tamed by then, and that was obvious, especially so when I came to read The Theater and Its Double, the overture of resume, which ends with a miraculous, life-altering terminus, a terminus which was enough to discredit, in some measure, much of what I loved about the Theater of the barchart Absurd: #8220;And if there is ashanta still one hellish, truly accursed thing in our time, it is our artistic dallying with forms, instead of being like victims burnt at the stake, signaling through the flames.#8221; The Theater of Cruelty, you see, was never tamed. What#8217;s with the essays barchart before and after photos of Artaud? Always before illness and then after ? You#8217;d think he was a dieter. Yes, Artaud was an incredibly beautiful young man and later, per actor agency, contra, he was weather-beaten and humbled. Wracked by cancer and decades of addiction, not to mention ECT and other exotic psychiatric treatments. Insulin therapy.

Yet perhaps the beaten-down quality is barchart still an interpretation of write an application letter, Artaud. The photos are a luxury for those who already know what they think. And Term Barchart? We imagine there is an appearance to mental illness, though mental illness looks like nothing. Suffering looks like something. But generally mental illness is simply the ashanta and resume physical illness that bears no trace. Derrida: #8220;It would certainly be disingenuous to close our eyes, either because of some literary feeling or some absentminded politeness, to what Artaud himself describes as a neuropathological persecution. Moreover, that kind of disingenuousness would be insulting. The man is sick.#8221; When I was acting in college, there was a certain kind of play, a certain kind of theater, that flattened life and reduced its complexity and menace and variety, leaving a mere residue of pabulum. I refer to papers, the issue-oriented parlor drama . The protagonists in these plays sit around yacking about abortion or euthanasia or about church and state, and someone gives a monologue and then commences to weep. Artaud#8217;s contempt is instructive: #8220;All true feeling is in reality untranslatable. To express it is to riemann 1854, betray it.

But to translate it is to dissimulate it. True expression hides what it makes manifest.#8221; What would theater be like if there could be a genuine Theater of Cruelty along the lines proposed? I admire, e.g., the Living Theater, at least as I understand them to have been, from videos and essays barchart, written accounts. They argue for something like an applied Theater of Cruelty. Paradise Now or Dionysus in 69: these seem to have consisted of people running around in an audience shouting things. Breaking the stopped jobs Fourth Wall. Are the words being shouted about essays and term barchart Vietnam?

The savagery of American capitalism? The iniquities and inequities of human things? They are. Perhaps this revolution feels quaint now. Why, then, am I so fascinated, so moved, by the idea of any such performance?

By the Living Theater and the work of write an application letter 3 paragraphs, Jerzy Grotowski, et al.? Because it#8217;s spontaneous, because it is happening now, because it puts the life back in live theater. Psychosis is timeless, psychosis is exclusionary, psychosis is isolated, psychosis is excruciating. Not that I have experienced more than the drug-induced kind, but I have shared a room. Psychosis involves torment. It#8217;s hard for papers barchart, the layperson to construct what this variety of torment feels like. Agency? [ 4] As if schizophrenia were a contagion, so complete is our recoiling from it.

Artaud reiterates this quality of his predicament so regularly, his torment, [ 5] that we become inured to the protestations, and in this way perhaps he is forced into metaphor: #8220;You have seen the hordes of demons which afflict me night and day, you have seen them as clearly as you see me. You have seen what filthy erotic manipulations they are constantly performing on me.#8221; In metaphor, the flourishing of the etiology of torment, as if translated for us. Later, when I was in essays papers the psychiatric hospital myself, I shared the ward with a guy called Herbie. Really nice guy. He might have been my buddy back in high school. He had an impish sense of ashanta, humor, and papers, a poorly grown-in mustache, but he had taken too much acid, which had gotten to him, and now he was more or less schizophrenic—depending on the day and on his levels of classification, medication. When Herbie was not floridly psychotic, he was very badly depressed. He had a good sense of papers barchart, what he#8217;d done to himself, what synapses he had cooked. I spent a memorable evening once watching Herbie attempt to explain playing cards, their meaning, to a catatonic woman.

For Herbie, the words of the 1854 dissertation explanation existed mainly as sounds, not words, but as assonances and euphonies. Essays? As the explanation was addressed to someone unresponsive, it could not be but successful, if only in a limited way. Canada? Herbie therefore gave himself over to it with great energy. He performed it. And Term? How to think of the double in The Theater and Its Double ? Doubling as a figment of a hermeneutically obsessed imagination? The double as the thing behind the thing?

The secret component, the true raiment, the aspect of the material realm that shines forth for the chosen ? My own particular emotional difficulty was hermeneutic, in ashanta and resume the sense that I thought beneath all men, beneath all masculinity, was savagery that I couldn#8217;t see; all men were rapists, in my own madness (if madness is the essays papers right word), and actor, they were temporarily concealing this rapacity; I would see it in essays them, on the bus, on the subway, each man concealing his bloodthirsty secret. Like many people who are high-functioning but ill, I tried not to discuss these thoughts, these things that I was thinking, which made me feel more isolated, in turn more hermeneutical, more preoccupied with the interiority of my inquiries, the canada resume or cv illness thus somehow causing the illness, the lack of a cure preventing the possibility of a cure. Artaud lost his mind in Ireland, if by mind we refer to essays and term papers barchart, the part of riemann 1854 dissertation, him that could construct experience nonmetaphorically. And Term Papers? First there was the trip to Mexico, which must have been a huge undertaking, [ 6] to resume stopped, pull up stakes from essays and term barchart home in Europe for this disorderly New World. There was a lot of intoxication in resume stopped Mexico, and much sorcery, because this was Mexico, a land of essays and term papers, myth, where teenagers are sacrificed, and men are turned into coyotes, and black magic is the spectacle. William S. Burroughs looked for and found similar things there. How To Letter? Artaud wasn#8217;t in Mexico long, just a few months, in part because it was not populated by and term, theatrical adepts, but, in the countryside, by indigenous people trying to scrape by.

Not long after Mexico, his trip to Ireland. 1937. A country and a mythological apparatus to ashanta, which I have made pilgrimages myself. Artaud didn#8217;t speak English very well, it is papers said, and while he was there, he had a hard time making himself understood. Maybe this is because he was no longer speaking in any recognizable tongue. What is it about Ireland? On the one hand, like Mexico, it has its substratum of ancient stories, druidic symbols, icons, dolmens. And then again it is resume jobs layered over in the habits of Christianity, with which Artaud much struggled—the old, vengeful Abrahamic god. August Strindberg was another troubled psychotic of the theater who interested me, back when.

I performed in Ghost Sonata in high school, and later in A Dream Play. And Term Barchart? In college. These were tortured, haunted, deeply unsettling plays. Artaud mounted productions of each. When I was preparing for A Dream Play, I went and read translations of resume, nearly all of essays and term, Strindberg#8217;s journals and novels. Classification Essay? He really did believe that there were gears in the walls of his flat (it#8217;s a very popular hallucination) and that neighbors were trying to drive him crazy with infernal engines. [ 7] Artaud delights in paradoxes, he gathers them in, devours them, embodies paradoxes. Thus the assault on the language of the theater and the preference of the theater for text over mise-en-scene is written in the most elevated and essays, perfectly calibrated prose: #8220;What is resume essential now, it seems to me, is to determine what this physical language consists of, this solidified, materialized language by means of which theater is able to differentiate itself from essays papers barchart speech.#8221; What#8217;s so horrible about text, you may want to ask, if it permits this gloriousness we have before us, the Oeuvres of Artaud? In glossolalia, favored by the later Artaud, words become vessels of sound, and the repetition is what#8217;s pleasing.

The meaning becomes the materiality, and the gesture of the words in canada resume or cv their improvised modality brings us close to the original spirit of language. It#8217;s like the Latin mass overheard by a nonspeaker of Latin: Artaud advocates glossolalia well before he employs it. He advocates it in his assault on essays and term papers barchart the textuality of European playwriting, and then later, in his illness, he free-falls into non-textuality, which means: as if at the prompting of God. There#8217;s a way that I always disbelieve Artaud, too, especially now that I am twenty years from how to write letter 3 paragraphs my own time in the psychiatric hospital. In my disbelief, sometimes he seems just a sick person, and papers, I want to say that I am no longer willing to be sick for my own art—it#8217;s a young man#8217;s game—and I think the fact that Artaud exists mostly in fragments, the riemann habilitation dissertation fact that his plays are often unfinished, unmounted, or critical failures, doesn#8217;t look so good in the harsh light of retrospection. Essays And Term? Conquest of Mexico, e.g., it might work in resume agency film, if you hired some team of digital technicians to design the backdrops and had all the actors acting in front of blue screens, but no one would underwrite such a film, and anyway film is and term not theater, has no legitimate spectacle about it, film isn#8217;t live . Stopped Jobs? In 1984, I saw a performance piece by Sylvere Lotringer—at the St. Papers? Mark#8217;s Poetry Project in New York City—about Artaud. Resume Jobs? In the course of the evening, Sylvere played a recording of To Have Done with the Judgment of God, Artaud#8217;s radio play and last major work.

The radio play was in French, but there was a simultaneous translation in English (projected). Finally, I heard Artaud#8217;s voice, a deeply scary thing. To me the and term papers radio play sounded punk, like Throbbing Gristle, or like Test Department, or like Einsturzende Neubauten. This sound of torment is simulated in punk and post-punk, but in Artaud#8217;s voice, it was anything but: I learned yesterday / one of the most sensational of those official practices of American public schools / which no doubt account for the fact that this country believes itself to be in the vanguard of progress. / It seems that, among the examinations of tests required of actor, a child entering public school for the first time, there is the so-called seminal fluid or sperm test, / which consists of asking this newly entering child for a small amount of his sperm so it can be placed in a jar and kept ready.#8230; When he#8217;s really onto his subject, he inevitably summons the biological horrors. And Term? What he#8217;s written is written on the body: #8220;The idea of a detached art, of resume jobs, poetry as a charm which exists only to distract our leisure, is a decadent idea and an unmistakable symptom of our power to castrate.#8221; The stench of fiction is a perfume formulated by my friend Bradford Morrow to essays papers barchart, describe some artifices of the literary now. The shallowness of literary business as usual, the complicity, the smugness, the self-satisfaction, the predictability, the an application 3 paragraphs consonance with an essays and term papers barchart, existing power structure, the or cv reverence for and term papers barchart, sentimentality, the melodrama, the actor bad prose, the total poverty of imagination and innovation, the lack of surprise, the and term papers barchart insularity, the flaccidity, the tediousness, the frequent disappointment of literature. Sontag, in stopped jobs her introduction to Artaud, describes the hatred of literature as part of the process for papers barchart, the surrealists, and thus part of the process for a young Artaud.

And yet in America, it seems to me, there is much left to marriage classification essay, be done. Our fiction has a more fecal perfume, and when Morrow describes breathing deep of the stench, therefore, being able to perceive in it its giardia and streptococcus B, even from a distance, he is essays and term barchart also describing what I love about Artaud, the desire to lay siege, and then to delight in the aftermath. #8220;The Theater and the Plague,#8221; from The Theater and Its Double, is among the most astonishing modern essays on literary aesthetics, and it shook my very foundations. Perhaps most arresting is the riemann habilitation fact that it does its work entirely by metaphor. #8220;Before the onset of any marked physical or psychological discomfort, the body is covered in red spots,#8221; the barchart author begins, before detailing at great length the horrors of the affliction, #8220;and these blisters are surrounded by circles, of which the 1854 outermost, like Saturn#8217;s ring around the incandescent planet, indicates the extreme limit of a bubo.#8221; It#8217;s only well into essays and term papers barchart the essay that Artaud finally connects the plague to his subject, the theater. (#8220;There are other analogies which confirm the only truths that count and locate the action of the resume stopped jobs theater like that of the plague on the level of a veritable epidemic.#8221;) A simile, wrapped inside a metaphor, inside a metaphor, like a bubo with its rings—literature ought to be like theater, as theater is itself like a plague, as all of life is like theater, is theater. Recently, I had lunch with a schizophrenic guy, an old college friend. It wasn#8217;t so bad. In fact, it was a pleasure. Among other topics, we spoke of the Internet, this friend and I, about and term social-networking sites in particular. I was expecting him to be suspicious of ashanta and resume, these sites because it was through them, through connectivity, that the papers barchart Forces of resume jobs, Evil could locate him and torture him, as he insisted the Forces of Evil already had. What he instead said about Facebook was: #8220;Those people will know that I don#8217;t work.#8221; The social part of life had become what was insurmountable to him. He had fallen away from the papers world.

Artaud on literature: Written poetry is worth reading once, and then should be destroyed. Books, texts, magazines are tombstones. Dear friend, I detest literature more than you do. The duty of the habilitation writer, of the poet is not to shut himself up like a coward in essays barchart a text, a book, a magazine from which he never comes out. One mustn#8217;t let in too much literature. All writing is garbage. People who come out of nowhere to try to actor resume agency, put into essays and term papers words any part of what goes on in their minds are pigs. The second day I was in the psychiatric hospital, they made us take a current events test. There was a girl in there with me, a girl with horrible anorexia and essay, all kinds of scars on papers barchart her wrists. She was unable to read through a single headline in the newspaper.

That was the substance of the test. Read a newspaper article aloud and describe what was in it. She couldn#8217;t even get through a single headline. Her insurance was about to run out, at which point she was going to get shipped to the state hospital, which was not a treatment-oriented facility. By contrast, I was well enough informed on politics and current events.

I could easily read from the newspaper. And yet part of my sickness was located in letter the fact that I found the anorexic girl, so bent on papers barchart her own demise, glorious, tragic, and resume jobs, luminous. Artaud went to great lengths to defend the word cruelty. Some critics of the manifestos of the Theater of Cruelty were made uncomfortable by the literal associations of the word. Still, there#8217;s a danger, I think, in not taking the and term papers word cruelty literally. Artaud intends the force of what he has written—though he seems not to be the sort of person who would have been physically cruel to anyone. #8220;Cruelty signifies rigor, implacable intention and decision, irreversible and absolute determination,#8221; he observes, but the sentence, forced on him by those who would have clarification, doesn#8217;t have the neon savagery of his finer moments: #8220;Death is cruelty, resurrection is cruelty, transfiguration is cruelty, since nowhere in a circular and closed world is there room for true death, since ascension is a rending, since closed space is fed with lives, and each stronger life tramples down the how to write letter others, consuming them in a massacre which is a transfiguration and a bliss.#8221; Recognizing that paranoid schizophrenic is a term that psychiatrists pencil onto charts or insurance forms, I suppose I would still have to use the term or something like it to describe my college friend Joe, at least if I was bent on oversimplifying. I suppose I would say he is a paranoid schizophrenic, except that he is basically stable, and presentable, if a person of modest means. On the day we had lunch, I first met him on the street corner, he made small talk in barchart the usual way, and then, with a slightly worried grin, he asked, #8220;Rick, what are you doing here? Don#8217;t you know how dangerous it is?#8221; I said that I was just there to have lunch with him. To which Joe said, #8220;Well, then you must be a double, too.#8221; When I argued that I wasn#8217;t a double, he said, #8220;Then why are you here?#8221; In or about 1956, Gregory Bateson conceived of the #8220;double bind#8221; theory to describe aspects of canada resume or cv, difficulties experienced by schizophrenics: [ 8] according to Bateson, the schizophrenic experiences his symptoms as a result of this causative straitjacketing, a nexus of contradictory social or emotional messages, to which psychosis is a logical response. Bateson suggests that the essays papers schizophrenic has #8220;trouble in identifying and interpreting those signals which should tell the individual what sort of canada or cv, message a message is, i.e., trouble with the signals of the same logical type as the signal #8216;This is play.#8217;#8221; [ 9] The psychotic break, in this argument, is the and term papers result of the strata of difficulties experienced by the patient—in the family, in the home, in the world.

But maybe doubling is also built into language, into the exchange of utterances, as in the remark by Bateson, #8220;Language commonly stresses only one side of any interaction. Double description is better than one.#8221; And doubling is also implicit in the gnostic idea (in Hypostasis of the Archons, e.g.), wherein this world is an inferior copy of the and resume more perfect heavenly one. And doubling is likewise central to world literature, and thus its prevalence in and term papers barchart Dostoyevsky, Nabokov, Saramago, Hogg, et al. Essay? But as the copies are copied, the image becomes muddier, becomes barren. After Ireland, the cast of Artaud#8217;s prose turned dark once and for all (#8220;I no longer know what is essays barchart normal or supranormal#8221;). This was also the moment in actor which he was correcting the proofs of his masterwork The Theater and Its Double. As Sontag sketches in her time line, #8220;By the time The Theater and essays and term barchart, Its Double appeared, Artaud was interned in the Sainte-Anne Hospital in Paris.#8221; Was it his childhood case of meningitis? Was it getting stabbed, when he was nineteen?

Were those trauma enough? Was it the inadvertent opiate detoxification, on the trip to Mexico? Artaud speaks glancingly to habilitation dissertation, this last issue, detoxification, in the sections I have read of essays and term, #8220;A Voyage to the Land of the riemann 1854 Tarahumara,#8221; concerning his travels. Essays Papers Barchart? And in my own case, if I may speak to it again briefly, the detox was unpleasant, and classification, the stress made me liable to have even more unintelligible thoughts than I#8217;d had before. And Term Barchart? Drink made depression far worse. But at the same time, once I detoxed, then I really did imagine I heard people calling to me. I thought I was seeing things on the television that weren#8217;t really there, like transsexual prostitutes. 1854 Habilitation? Lots of them. Papers? Artaud says of the ingestion of peyote (into his newly detoxified system), on the trip into the Mexican interior: #8220;For now that he was dead his double could not wait for these evil spirits to be neutralized.#8230;#8221; And, later: #8220;Peyote, as I knew, was not made for Whites.#8230; And a White, for these Red men, is one whom the spirits have abandoned.#8221; The #8217;30s were eventful. In the first part of the decade, he struggled with opiate addiction and write an application letter 3 paragraphs, with his acting career, soon abandoned, and then in 1936, he embarked for papers barchart, Mexico. To see his ideas bear fruit!

Laying over in actor resume Havana, Artaud received as a gift a small sword, which he came to regard as possessed of magical powers. He detoxified again, in Mexico, having been unable to essays, secure supply. In due course he relapsed. Back in France, he tried twice again to riemann 1854 dissertation, detoxify, without success. Then, in and term papers 1937, he made the marriage classification trip to Ireland. And Term Barchart? There he attempted to employ a staff that he insisted was a religious relic to repel necromantic spells.

This did not endear him to the locals (#8220;Now the true christ is he who has given me his own staff, his magnetic magic wand, and he has no connection, I beg you to believe, with the christ of Christianity, or the christ of Catholicism#8221;). In Dublin, he was jailed briefly, and then deported. Riemann 1854 Habilitation Dissertation? Upon landing, he failed to recognize his own mother. No theater extant, no theater in papers history, exists, #8220;which would fulfill Artaud#8217;s desire,#8221; Derrida suggests, #8220;and there would be no exception to classification essay, be made for the attempts made by Artaud himself.#8221; This is part of why I admired him, especially when young—because his desire was such as to exceed possible fulfillment. But this is why it#8217;s also easy to misread him, as perhaps the Living Theater did, in thinking that mere provocation will do justice to the ideas. Probably what Artaud exhibits, in the end, is a purely literary construct, and that#8217;s why his sentences are so dazzling, even when he is at his most ill.

The sentences are the engine of his desire, but things collapse in his unsturdy vision: living and being, body and soul, self and other. And Term Papers Barchart? So: I feel what his language means in my extremities, even if I don#8217;t always know what he means in my mind, and that feeling is the precondition of being swept away, as in: This century no longer understands fecal poetry, the intestine malady of herself, Madam Death, who since the age of ages has been sounding the depths of habilitation, her dead woman#8217;s column, her dead woman#8217;s anal column, in the excrement of an abolished survival, the corpse too of her abolished selves, and papers, who for ashanta, the crime of not having been able to exist, for never having been able to be a creature, had to fall, the and term papers barchart better to sound the depths of her own being into this abyss of foul matter and indeed so pleasantly foul in which the corpse of Madam Death, Madam Fecal Uterine, Madam Anus, hell upon hell of excrement, in the opium of her excrement, foments hunger, the fecal destiny of her soul, in the uterus of her own center. How indelible his assault, his obliteration of resume, pere-mere, his refusal of origin, which leads, by and term barchart, synecdoche, or by actor resume agency, syntax, to his body without organs— because if you have no origin, it stands to reason that you have no organs, no materiality, and thus you do not have to produce, and what Derrida says here, refusing biographical resonances while alluding to them, seems unavoidable: #8220;If it is precisely at this point that we recall that Artaud died of cancer of the rectum, we do not do so in order to have exception prove the papers barchart rule, but because we think that the status (still to write, be found) of this remark, and of other similar ones, must not be that of the so-called #8216;biographical reference.#8217;#8221; If Foucault, meanwhile, is correct in defining madness as #8220;the absence of work,#8221; then Artaud was not mad, as he said himself on occasion (#8220;I want them to essays barchart, understand that I have never been either mad or sick#8221;). He leaves so much behind that constitutes work. 1854 Habilitation? Pages and pages of it. And Term Papers Barchart? Wrestling with his works could fill a life.

I, on the other hand, was mad, technically speaking, in the period just after being institutionalized, just after colliding with the institution, because in canada resume and after, I had trouble writing, couldn#8217;t write, and thus I constituted an absence of work, an and term papers barchart, inability to reflect, a shortage of will. I thought madness was a prerequisite for poetry, once upon a time. But if you believe Artaud, the marriage essay prerequisite for poetry is having a body, living in it, fighting against its limitations, rejecting it. Many are his legacies in me—an attraction to a certain kind of and term papers, metaphor, a love of physiognomy as a locator for actor, consciousness, and an understanding of the dramatic platform and its possibilities. But most foundationally there is the sheer music of language, at the moment it addresses the outrages. #8220;I can no longer think except in fragments.#8221; #8617; #8220;Surrealism#8217;s confidence cannot be well or ill placed for the simple reason that it is not placed. And Term Papers Barchart? Neither in the palpable world, nor palpably outside of this world, nor in the perpetuity of mental associations which favor our existence with a natural demand or a superior whim, nor in the interest which the #8216;mind#8217; may have in sparing itself our transient clientele#8221; ( Manifestoes of Surrealism ). #8617; #8220;Central to Mithraism, Manichaeism, Zoroastrianism, and Tantric Buddhism,#8221; she says, without narrowing the field ( Select Writings ). #8617; #8220;Every bath I took was connected with ideas of drowning.#8230; I nearly always entered the bath inwardly afraid that its purpose was to end my life.

The inner voices#8230; spoke to me continuously in this sense and derided my lack of manly courage to write 3 paragraphs, carry it out.#8221; Daniel Paul Schreber, Memoirs of My Nervous Illness . #8617; #8220;I am a man who has suffered much from the mind.#8221; #8617; #8220;This mission has to do with discovering and reviving the vestiges of the ancient Solar culture.#8221; #8617; After his own psychotic break, Nietzsche wrote to Strindberg—as if all the mad writers eventually find their way to one another: #8220;I have ordered a convocation of essays and term barchart, princes in marriage essay Rome—I mean to essays and term barchart, have the young emperor shot.#8221; Strindberg replied with a quotation from the Greek that goes, roughly, #8220;Meanwhile, it is marriage classification a joy to be mad.#8221; #8617; In, e.g., Steps to an Ecology of essays and term papers barchart, Mind, University of Chicago Press: Chicago, 1972. #8617; Ibid., p. 194. #8617; Rick Moody is the author of four novels, three collections of stories, and a memoir. He plays music in the Wingdale Community Singers. He lives in actor Brooklyn with his wife and daughter. Image: Artaud as the monk Massieu in Carl Dreyer#8217;s The Passion of Joan of Arc (1928)

Write My Paper For Me -

My Daughter’s Homework Is Killing Me. What happens when a father, alarmed by his 13-year-old daughter's nightly workload, tries to do her homework for a week. The Things People Say Right Before They Leave the essays and term, Trump Administration. Trump's Puerto Rico Visit Is a Political Disaster. When Do We Get to Call Someone a Terrorist? Memorization, not rationalization. That is the advice of my 13-year-old daughter, Esmee, as I struggle to riemann habilitation dissertation make sense of a paragraph of notes for an upcoming Earth Science test on minerals. “Minerals have crystal systems which are defined by essays and term papers barchart, the # of axis and the length of the axis that intersect the crystal faces.” That’s how the riemann habilitation, notes start, and they only papers, get murkier after that. When I ask Esmee what this actually means, she gives me her homework credo. Esmee is in the eighth grade at the NYC Lab Middle School for ashanta, Collaborative Studies, a selective public school in essays barchart, the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan. My wife and I have noticed since she started there in February of ashanta last year that she has a lot of homework.

We moved from Pacific Palisades, California, where Esmee also had a great deal of homework at Paul Revere Charter Middle School in Brentwood. Essays And Term? I have found, at both schools, that whenever I bring up the homework issue with teachers or administrators, their response is that they are required by the state to cover a certain amount of essay material. There are standardized tests, and everyone—students, teachers, schools—is being evaluated on those tests. I’m not interested in essays and term papers, the debates over teaching to the test or No Child Left Behind. Riemann Dissertation? What I am interested in essays barchart, is what my daughter is dissertation, doing during those nightly hours between 8 o’clock and midnight, when she finally gets to essays barchart bed. During the school week, she averages three to resume agency four hours of homework a night and six and a half hours of sleep. Some evenings, when we force her to go to bed, she will pretend to go to sleep and then get back up and and term barchart, continue to how to an application letter 3 paragraphs do homework for another hour.

The following mornings are awful, my daughter teary-eyed and exhausted but still trudging to school. I wonder: What is the essays papers barchart, exact nature of the work that is turning her into a sleep-deprived teen zombie so many mornings? I decide to ashanta and resume do my daughter’s homework for essays barchart, one typical week. By late afternoon, I am tired after filing a magazine article on actor deadline. I’m not looking forward to essays barchart homework. When I arrive home, a few minutes ahead of Esmee, I consider delaying my week of homework, but then I realize that Esmee can never put off her week of riemann 1854 habilitation homework.

So I am relieved when she tells me she doesn’t have much tonight. We have 11 algebra equations. (Esmee’s algebra class is doing a section on polynomials, a word I haven’t heard in decades.) We also have to read 79 pages of Angela’s Ashes and find “three important and and term papers, powerful quotes from the and resume, section with 1–2 sentence analyses of its [ sic ] significance.” There is also the Earth Science test tomorrow on minerals. I am surprised by essays and term papers, the amount of reading. Reading and writing is classification essay, what I do for barchart, a living, but in my middle age, I’ve slowed down. So a good day of reading for me, assuming I like the book and I’m not looking for quotable passages, is between 50 and 100 pages.

Seventy-nine pages while scanning for usable material—for a magazine essay or for homework—seems like at actor least two hours of reading. But the papers barchart, math is easier than I thought. We are simplifying equations, which involves reducing (–18m 2 n) 2 ? (–(1/6)mn 2 ) to –54m 5 n 4 , which I get the ashanta and resume, hang of again after Esmee’s good instructions. I breeze through those 11 equations in essays barchart, about 40 minutes and classification, even correct Esmee when she gets one wrong. And Term Papers Barchart? (I think. Agency? I may be overconfident.) I then start reading Angela’s Ashes while Esmee studies for essays and term barchart, Earth Science.

We have only one copy of the book, so we decide it will be more efficient to write stagger our work. I’ve never read Angela’s Ashes , and and term, it’s easy to see the appeal. Frank McCourt, whom I once saw give a beautiful tribute to Peter Matthiessen at resume or cv a Paris Review Revel, is essays and term papers, engaging and funny. But after 30 minutes I am only about 16 pages in, and 1854 habilitation dissertation, Esmee has finished studying for Earth Science and needs the book. So we switch. It is now time for me to struggle with Earth Science. The textbook Esmee’s class is using is essays, simply called Earth Science and was written by Edward J. Tarbuck and Frederick K. Lutgens. “The term synergistic applies to the combined efforts of Tarbuck and Lutgens,” says the biographical note at ashanta the beginning. “Early in their careers, they shared frustrations with the limited availability of textbooks designed for essays and term papers, non-majors.” So they rolled up their sleeves and wrote their own textbook, which reads exactly like every other textbook. “If you look again at Table 1,” begins the section on silicates, “you can see that the two most abundant elements in Earth’s crust are silicon and oxygen.” I spend the marriage classification essay, next five minutes looking for Table 1, which is 12 pages earlier in the book.

Then come carbonates, oxides, the sulfates and sulfides, halides, and—I am asleep after about 20 minutes. When I wake up, I go out to find Esmee in the living room, where she is buried in essays papers, Angela’s Ashes. I struggle with Earth Science for another half hour, attempting to memorize rather than understand, before I give up and decide I have to get my reading done. Actor Resume Agency? Since Esmee is essays and term barchart, using our copy of Angela’s Ashes , I figure I will just read another 63 pages of the novel Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore , which I started yesterday. I don’t make it. I’m asleep for good after about 15 pages. Esmee stays up until a little after midnight to finish her reading. I don’t remember how much homework was assigned to how to letter me in eighth grade. Papers? I do know that I didn’t do very much of it and that what little I did, I did badly. My study habits were atrocious.

After school I often went to friends’ houses, where I sometimes smoked marijuana, and then I returned home for dinner; after lying to 1854 my parents about essays and term, not having homework that night, I might have caught an hour or two of television. In Southern California in the late ’70s, it was totally plausible that an eighth grader would have no homework at all. If my daughter came home and said she had no homework, I would know she was lying. It is inconceivable that her teachers wouldn’t assign any. What has changed? It seems that while there has been widespread panic about marriage classification, American students’ falling behind their peers in Singapore, Shanghai, Helsinki, and papers barchart, everywhere else in science and mathematics, the length of the resume stopped jobs, school day is about the same. The school year hasn’t been extended.

Student-teacher ratios don’t seem to have changed much. No, our children are going to catch up with those East Asian kids on their own damn time. Every parent I know in New York City comments on how much homework their children have. These lamentations are a ritual whenever we are gathered around kitchen islands talking about our kids’ schools. Well, imagine if after putting in a full day at the office—and school is pretty much what our children do for a job—you had to come home and do another four or so hours of office work. Monday through Friday. Plus Esmee gets homework every weekend. If your job required that kind of work after work, how long would you last? My younger daughter, Lola, 11, is papers, a little jealous that I am spending my evenings doing homework with her sister. I tell her she should be happy she doesn’t have so much homework that I find it worth investigating.

She agrees with this, but still makes me feel so guilty about it that I let her watch Pretty Little Liars , her favorite show. The co-op board meets—and over my objections makes me secretary—before I can start on Esmee’s homework. Tonight we have 12 more algebra equations, 45 more pages of Angela’s Ashes , and canada, a Humanities project for which we have to write one to two pages in the style of barchart The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian , the actor, young-adult novel by Sherman Alexie. There is also a Spanish test tomorrow on irregular verbs. The algebra is fast becoming my favorite part of this project. I may have picked an essays and term papers barchart easy week, but something about combining like terms, inverting negative exponents, and then simplifying equations causes a tingle in a part of my brain that is usually dormant. Also, the work is classification essay, finite: just 12 equations. The Spanish, however, presents a completely different challenge. Essays And Term Papers Barchart? Here, Esmee shows me that we have to memorize the conjugations of the canada, future tense of regular and irregular verbs, and she slides me a sheet with tener , tendre , tendras , tendra , tendremos , etc., multiplied by dozens of verbs. My daughter has done a commendable job memorizing the conjugations. And Term Papers Barchart? But when I ask her what the verb tener means (“to have,” if I recall), she repeats, “Memorization, not rationalization.”

She doesn’t know what the an application letter, words mean. I spend a few minutes looking over the material, attempting to memorize the list of verbs and conjugations. Then it takes me about half an hour to memorize the three most common conjugation patterns. I decide to skip the irregular verbs. Esmee already worked on her Spanish this afternoon, so she goes right to the Humanities project, which she has been looking forward to. She calls her project “The Ten Secrets to Being the Only Sane Person in Your Family.” No. 6: Don’t Listen to essays Anything Your Father Says. I decide that the diary I am keeping about agency, doing homework will be my Humanities project.

Soon it’s 11 p.m., and I start bugging Esmee to go to bed. She takes a shower, then reads in bed for a few minutes before nodding off at about 11:40. I sneak in and grab her copy of Angela’s Ashes and catch up on my reading, getting all the way to page 120. The hardship of too much homework pales in and term papers, comparison with the resume stopped jobs, McCourt family’s travails. Still, because we are sharing our copy of Angela’s Ashes , I end up going to bed an hour after Esmee. One evening when Esmee was in sixth grade, I walked into essays and term barchart, her room at 1:30 a.m. to find her red-eyed, exhausted, and starting on her third hour of math. This was partially her fault, as she had let a couple of days’ worth of worksheets pile up, but it was also the nature of the work itself. One assignment had her calculating the area and perimeter of a series of shapes so complex that my wife, who trained as an architect in the Netherlands, spent half an hour on it before coming up with the ashanta and resume, right answers. The problem was not the complexity of the work, it was the amount of calculating required. Essays Papers Barchart? The measurements included numbers like 78 13/64, and all this multiplying and resume jobs, dividing was to and term papers barchart be done without a calculator. Another exercise required Esmee to find the ashanta and resume, distance from Sacramento—we were living in essays barchart, California—to every other state capital in America, in 1854 habilitation dissertation, miles and kilometers.

This last one caused me to question the value of the homework. What possible purpose could this serve?, I asked her teacher in a meeting. She explained that this sort of essays and term barchart cross-disciplinary learning—state capitals in a math class—was now popular. She added that by now, Esmee should know all her state capitals. Agency? She went on to say that in class, when the students had been asked to name the capital of Texas, Esmee answered Texas City. But this is a math class, I said. I don’t even know the state capitals. The teacher was unmoved, saying that she felt the homework load was reasonable.

If Esmee was struggling with the work, then perhaps she should be moved to papers a remedial class. That night, in an e-mail chain started by how to write letter, the class parent to seek chaperones for a field trip, I removed the teacher’s name, changed the subject line, and then asked the other parents in papers barchart, the class whether their children found the homework load onerous. After a few minutes, replies started coming in and resume, from parents along the lines of “Thank God, we thought we were the only ones,” “Our son has been up until 2 a.m. crying,” and so forth. Half the class’s parents responded that they thought too much homework was an issue. Since then, I’ve been wary of Esmee’s workload, and essays barchart, I’ve often suspected that teachers don’t have any idea about the cumulative amount of homework the kids are assigned when they are taking five academic classes. There is little to no coordination among teachers in resume, most schools when it comes to assignments and test dates. This morning, we attended Lola’s class “celebration” of the Revolutionary War. The class had prepared dioramas of the role women played in the Revolution, the Boston Massacre, the Battle of Yorktown, and other signal events of the period.

In hand-drawn murals explaining the essays and term barchart, causes of the conflict, the main theme was that excessive and unfair taxation had caused the colonies to rebel. The British had run up massive debts in the French and Indian War and wanted the colonists to repay them. Canada Resume? The colonies also wanted, several children added, freedom. When pressed as to essays what that meant, they seemed unsure, until one boy came up with “Freedom to do what they want!” I came home and took a nap. My older daughter’s homework load this evening is just seven algebra equations, studying for a Humanities test on industrialization, and actor agency, more Earth Science. This algebra unit, on polynomials, seems to be a matter of remembering a few tricks. Though I struggle with converting from standard notation—for example, converting 0.00009621 to scientific notation is tricky (it’s 9.621 ? 10 ?5 , which makes no intuitive sense to me)—it is pleasing that at some point I arrive at an answer, right or wrong, and my work is done and and term papers barchart, the teacher will give me credit for doing my homework. Earth Science is something else. I’ve been dreading returning to Tarbuck and Lutgens since our first meeting. And tonight, the chapter starts in the familiar dispiriting monotone. “Rocks are any solid mass of mineral or mineral-like matter occurring naturally as part of actor our planet.” But I am pleasantly surprised when TL take a turn into essays and term barchart, the rock cycle, laying out the differences between igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic rock in terms that are easy to understand and visualize.

The accompanying charts are helpful, and as I keep reading into resume stopped, the chapter on igneous rocks, the differences between intrusive and extrusive igneous rocks make clear sense. The upcoming test in Humanities will focus on and term John D. Rockefeller, Andrew Carnegie, monopolies and trusts, laissez-faire capitalism, the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire, the foundation of labor unions, the imposition of factory safety standards, and the populist response to the grim conditions of the resume jobs, working man during the Industrial Revolution. My daughter has a study guide she is ready to print out. But our printer has just broken. We end up borrowing our neighbor’s printer. The logistics of picking up the printer, bringing it over to our apartment, downloading the software, and papers, then printing take about or cv, half an hour.

The study guide covers a wide range of topics, from how Rockefeller gained control of the oil industry, to the rise of monopolies and trusts, to the Sherman Antitrust Act, to essays and term papers barchart the Triangle Shirtwaist fire. Esmee and I have a pretty long talk about the causes of the tragedy—the locked doors that prevented the 1854 dissertation, young girls from taking breaks, stealing merchandise, or escaping the flames; the flammable waste material that had been allowed to barchart accumulate—that leads to a discussion about trade unionism and then about capitalism in general. This is, I realize, a logical continuation of the conversation in my younger daughter’s class this morning, which started with unwieldy dioramas and implausible impersonations of King George. Freedom, in the form of unfettered capitalism, also has its downside. I tell her my view: laborers have to organize into unions, because otherwise those who control the capital have all the power. “That’s why it’s called capitalism,” Esmee says, “not laborism.” She falls asleep reading Angela’s Ashes . My daughter has the misfortune of living through a period of actor resume peak homework. It turns out that there is no correlation between homework and papers, achievement. According to agency a 2005 study by the Penn State professors Gerald K. LeTendre and essays barchart, David P. And Resume? Baker, some of the countries that score higher than the essays papers, U.S. on testing in the Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study—Japan and Denmark, for example—give less homework, while some of those scoring lower, including Thailand and Greece, assign more. Riemann 1854 Dissertation? Why pile on the homework if it doesn’t make even a testable difference, and in and term barchart, fact may be harmful?

“It’s a response to this whole globalized, competitive process,” says Richard Walker, a co-author of the book Reforming Homework . “You get parents demanding their children get more homework because their children are competing against resume jobs, the whole world.” The irony is that some countries where the papers, school systems are held up as models for jobs, our schools have been going in the opposite direction of the barchart, U.S., giving less homework and implementing narrower curricula built to encourage deeper understanding rather than broader coverage. In the U.S., or at least in the schools my daughters have attended, there has been no sign of teachers’ letting up on homework. Resume Agency? According to and term barchart a University of Michigan study, the average time spent weekly on homework increased from two hours and 38 minutes in 1981 to three hours and 58 minutes in ashanta, 2004. Data from a 2007 National Center for Education Statistics survey showed American students between grades nine and 12 doing an average of 6.8 hours of homework a week—which sounds pretty reasonable compared with what my daughter is assigned—and 42 percent of students saying they have homework five or more days a week. Essays Papers Barchart? Esmee has hours of resume stopped jobs homework every night. She would be jealous of her Finnish counterparts, who average only 30 minutes a night. Attitudes toward homework swing in cycles of roughly 30 years, according to Harris Cooper, a professor of education at Duke University and essays papers barchart, the author of The Battle Over Homework . How To 3 Paragraphs? We went from essays barchart, piling on the homework because of fears of ashanta a science gap brought on by Sputnik in the late 1950s, to backing off in the Woodstock generation of the essays papers barchart, ’70s amid worries about overstressing kids, to the ’90s fears of falling behind East Asian students. The current backlash against homework has been under way so long—expressed in books like 2006’s The Case Against Homework , by Sara Bennett and Nancy Kalish, and in the 2009 documentary film Race to resume Nowhere —that we may now be living through a backlash against the backlash, at least in elite schools. “We’re in a heavy-homework part of the cycle,” Cooper says. “The increasing competition for elite high schools and colleges has parents demanding more homework.” Back in California, when I raised the issue of too much homework on papers barchart that e?mail chain, about half the resume stopped jobs, parents were pleased that someone had brought this up, and many had already spoken to the math teacher about essays papers, it. Others were eager to resume approach school officials.

But at least one parent didn’t agree, and forwarded the whole exchange to the teacher in question. As the essays and term papers barchart, person who instigated the conversation, I was called in to the vice principal’s office and accused of cyberbullying. I suggested that parents’ meeting to discuss their children’s education was generally a positive thing; we merely chose to have our meeting in and resume, cyberspace instead of the essays and term papers, school cafeteria. He disagreed, saying the teacher felt threatened. How To Write An Application 3 Paragraphs? And he added that students weren’t allowed to cyberbully, so parents should be held to the same standard. I explained that we never intended for the teacher to read those notes.

This was a forum where we were airing our concerns. What was frustrating me was that the underlying issue of ridiculous amounts of busywork was getting buried beneath the supposed method we had used to discuss the issue. Even when I showed the vice principal examples of the homework assignments, he didn’t see them as outside the usual in terms of content or time commitment. I left believing I hadn’t solved the problem. Yet something did change. Over the next few months, the math teacher assigned a more manageable workload. Papers? My daughter now went to bed before 10 o’clock most nights. Parent-teacher conferences at the Lab School are similar to resume agency what I imagine speed dating to be like. Each conference is three minutes, and essays and term papers barchart, parents can attend an afternoon or evening session. My wife and I choose the afternoon.

The conferences are strictly first come, first served. At noon, my wife and I sit in resume, chairs outside each classroom waiting our turn, sometimes for and term barchart, as long as 45 minutes. A student is supposed to be timing each conference, but the students often wander off, and the teachers ignore the parents’ knocking after three minutes. In each conference, I urge the teachers to give less homework. Ashanta And Resume? A problem often arises, I explain, in the total lack of coordination among classes. A Humanities assignment requiring the kids to render in words, pictures, or both a scene from essays and term, Angela’s Ashes , say, can take an hour or two, yet most teachers don’t seem to consider anything creative to be homework. The creative stuff, like drawing or writing a short story or preparing a scene from a play, is all extra, to be completed in addition to the hours of humanities, math, science, and Spanish. The teachers usually respond in one of two ways. Letter? They nod sympathetically and agree that the barchart, kids do have a lot of work, as if they have nothing to resume jobs do with the assigning of it. Or they say that time management is one of the skills that a successful high-school student will need, and if my daughter wants to and term barchart perform in an elite high school, she had better learn that in middle school.

Both answers amount to essentially the same argument: the vast amounts of canada resume or cv homework are somehow handed down from on high, and mere teachers can do nothing to tamper with the ordained quantities. Because I happen to be in the middle of my week of essays and term homework when this year’s parent-teacher conferences take place, I am uniquely equipped to discuss the work Esmee is doing. And Resume? And over the years, I have noticed that the amount of homework does let up, slightly, after the essays and term papers, conferences—if enough parents complain. However, there is always a clique of parents who are happy with the amount of homework. In fact, they would prefer more . Marriage Classification Essay? I tend not to get along with that type of parent.

At a meeting with Esmee’s Earth Science teacher, I find out that my daughter has in fact not been giving me all the work. There is a worksheet, for example, requiring a reinterpretation and annotation of the rock cycle that Esmee never handed over. The teacher finds an extra copy for me. So I have another date with Tarbuck and Lutgens. When I get home, Esmee tells me she got a C on barchart her math homework from the night before because she hadn’t made an answer column. Her correct answers were there, at the end of resume stopped each neatly written-out equation, yet they weren’t segregated into a separate column on essays and term barchart the right side of each page. I’m amazed that the pettiness of how to write an application 3 paragraphs this doesn’t seem to bother her.

School is essays and term, training her well for the inanities of adult life. Our math homework this evening is practicing multiplying a polynomial by a monomial, and we breeze through it in about half an hour. Then we have to how to an application 3 paragraphs translate some song lyrics from Spanish to English. Esmee’s Spanish teacher already told my wife and me in our conference this afternoon that she can tell when the kids use Google Translate—which is all the time. It’s a wonder: simply type in the lyrics, copy down the essays barchart, translation, and then, in essay, an attempt to throw off the teacher, add a few mistakes. So Si te quedas a mi lado, si te subes en el tren , which Google renders as “If you stay by my side, if you get on the train,” becomes “If you stay by essays and term, my side, if you go up on the train.” And, at last, more Angela’s Ashes . The more immersed I become in Esmee’s homework, the more reassured I am that the teachers, principals, and school-board members who are coming up with this curriculum are earnest about their work. Classification? They are making difficult decisions about essays papers barchart, what to teach or not teach in the limited class time they have. The overall education being imparted is secular, humanistic, multicultural, and intensely quantitative.

The math Esmee is classification essay, doing at 13, for example, is beyond what I was doing at that age. Of course, there are gaps—so far as I can tell, Esmee has spent her entire life studying American history, with several years on Native Americans, and absolutely nothing on, say, China, Japan, India, England post-1776, France after Lafayette, Germany, Russia, etc. Like many parents, I wish there was more emphasis on creative work, on writing assignments that didn’t require Esmee to use eight “transition words” and seven metaphors. Papers Barchart? This school has clearly made choices—these kids are going to an application 3 paragraphs get very good at algebra and maybe a little less good at creative writing. I can’t say I fault them in this, though I know what I would prefer to spend my days doing. If Esmee masters the material covered in her classes, she will emerge as a well-rounded, socially aware citizen, a serious reader with good reasoning capabilities and and term barchart, a decent knowledge of the universe she lives in. Ashanta And Resume? What more can I ask of her school? But are these many hours of homework the only way to achieve this metamorphosis of child into virtuous citizen?

According to my daughter’s teachers, principals, and administrators, the essays and term papers barchart, answer is an emphatic yes. Certainly, they have told me, all the homework does no harm. As I watch my daughter struggle through school days on too little sleep and feel almost guilty if she wants to watch an hour of television instead of advancing a few yards in the trench warfare of her weekly homework routine, I have my doubts. When would she ever have time to, say, read a book for pleasure? Or write a story or paint a picture or play the guitar?

I can’t imagine there will be a magical reduction in homework assignments anytime soon. But what I will continue to how to write an application do at every opportunity is remind teachers that if each is and term papers, assigning an hour of homework a night, and the average kid is taking four or five academic classes, then that is simply an unrealistic cumulative workload. Stopped Jobs? Give the kids a break. Once in a while. I don’t expect teachers to drastically curtail their assignments, just to occasionally lighten the essays and term papers, load. 1854 Dissertation? Of course, I may just be balancing the scales against those parents asking for extra assignments for their child. Has this worked?

Well, it did in Brentwood, even if it took parental pressure. And though I can’t draw a causal line between my day of barchart speed dating—I mean, going to or cv parent-teacher conferences—at the Lab School and a reduction in homework assignments, it did seem to me that in the months afterward, Esmee was able to get more sleep. At least a couple of barchart minutes’ worth. Esmee just started high school. She has told me she feels that the many hours of homework in resume jobs, middle school have prepared her well. “There is essays and term papers, no way they can give me more homework,” she reasons. I have my doubts. As for Lola: When it came time to select a middle school, she took the canada resume, admissions test for essays barchart, Lab and listed it as her first choice, despite my telling her that in my view, the school is too rigidly focused on academics and assigns too much homework. Lola, always competitive with her older sister, replies that she is good at homework.

She’s going to need to be. She was accepted at how to an application Lab. Lola is essays, sleeping over at a friend’s house. How To Letter 3 Paragraphs? Esmee hasn’t started her weekend homework yet. Instead, she’s watching episodes of essays and term papers Portlandia on her computer. The weekend homework includes another 15 algebra equations, studying for a Spanish test on Monday, and, of course, more Angela’s Ashes . Resume? She also has an algebra midterm on Tuesday. I tell Esmee that this seems strange—didn’t she just have an algebra midterm?

She says that in her class, they have more than one midterm every term. My wife and I decide to go out to essays and term papers dinner, and on our way up Hudson Street, we run into another couple we are close friends with. This couple’s oldest daughter also goes to Lab. She’s at home doing homework. We stand on the sidewalk for a few minutes, chatting. The husband is smoking a joint, and he hands it over. I haven’t smoked in a few months, but it’s Friday night and I’ve been doing homework all week. I take a few tokes.

We part ways, and actor, my wife and I go to a Japanese restaurant, where, as soon as I am seated, I regret smoking. It’s going to be hell trying to do algebra tonight with the head I have on right now. Nonetheless, when I’m home, I sit at the dining table and essays and term, attempt to work my way through the polynomial worksheet. I am immediately lost in all the 2x(–3y5+ 3x2)6s. The numbers that were so familiar and riemann habilitation, reassuring just yesterday have become repellent.

I realize, sitting there, failing to essays solve my algebra homework, that I have inadvertently yet perfectly re-created my own eighth-grade homework conditions: getting stoned, attempting math, and failing at it. I consider my daughter, who to my knowledge has never smoked marijuana. That’s a good thing, I think in my hazy state. I wouldn’t wish this condition—attempting algebra when high—on anyone. One of the resume agency, reasons I believe my daughter hasn’t yet tried marijuana is because she simply doesn’t have the time.

I decide to give up on algebra for the night. Essays Papers Barchart? It’s only Friday, and resume, I have until Monday to finish my homework. Mass Shootings in and term barchart, the United States: 'This Is Who We Are' In the wake of Las Vegas, only one thing is ashanta, certain, according to James Fallows: it will happen again. The Things People Say Right Before They Leave the Trump Administration. The secretary of and term barchart state denied he was close to 1854 quitting, but did not explicitly reject a news report that said he called President Trump a “moron.” Rex Tillerson’s forceful defense of President Trump, after an NBC News report said the secretary of state had called the commander-in-chief a “moron” and seriously considered quitting his job, offered few clues about his eventual fate. From Sean Spicer to Steve Bannon and Reince Priebus, it’s not uncommon for Trump’s aides to essays barchart defend the president—right before being shown the door. Tillerson, the top U.S. Resume? diplomat, may be in a category by himself—but as he reminded everyone on Wednesday: He serves at the pleasure of the president. “The vice president has never had to persuade me to remain as secretary of state, because I have never considered leaving this post,” Tillerson said in an unscheduled appearance before the media at papers the State Department, referring to the NBC report.

A small group of marriage classification programmers wants to change how we code—before catastrophe strikes. T here were six hours during the essays and term papers, night of April 10, 2014, when the entire population of ashanta and resume Washington State had no 911 service. People who called for help got a busy signal. One Seattle woman dialed 911 at essays and term papers barchart least 37 times while a stranger was trying to break into her house. When he finally crawled into her living room through a window, she picked up a kitchen knife. The man fled. The 911 outage, at the time the largest ever reported, was traced to software running on a server in Englewood, Colorado. Habilitation? Operated by a systems provider named Intrado, the server kept a running counter of how many calls it had routed to 911 dispatchers around the country. Intrado programmers had set a threshold for how high the counter could go. They picked a number in the millions.

Trump's Puerto Rico Visit Is a Political Disaster. The president told residents to be “very proud” they hadn’t endured a “real catastrophe” like Katrina, doing little to erase the and term, impression that he sees hurricane relief more as a political story than a human one. Making his first appearance in hurricane-ravaged Puerto Rico since Maria’s landfall, President Trump offered a hearty round of riemann 1854 habilitation dissertation congratulations to and term federal relief efforts and thanked the island’s governor. But the president also suggested Maria was not a “real catastrophe,” made an odd and misleading comparison to essay the death toll from and term papers, Hurricane Katrina, and ashanta and resume, joked about essays and term barchart, how the hurricane would affect the federal budget. It was a typically strange, disjointed appearance by riemann 1854 dissertation, the president, and it came just days after Trump spent much of the weekend picking fights with the mayor of San Juan and insisting that, against all evidence, the recovery effort had largely responded to Puerto Rico’s needs. At Muniz Air Force Base, Trump was eager to praise the and term barchart, work of federal agencies, including FEMA, the Air Force, the Navy, and the Coast Guard, amid a chorus of criticism that Washington’s response has been too slow and too small. But that praise led him in strange directions. Her music inspires a deep sense of write an application letter intimacy, yet her fierce privacy is the key to her genius. From certain angles, it seems entirely remarkable that Joni Mitchell—one of the most cerebral songwriters in modern pop and a woman whose relationship to the spotlight has always been deeply ambivalent—ever became a massive star. From other angles, her ascension seems inevitable.

She was so precociously talented that she composed hits in spite of essays papers herself, first gaining renown when “Both Sides Now” became a top-10 single for Judy Collins in 1968. Mitchell, who was 25 years old, had only just released her first record. Two years later, her third album, Ladies of the Canyon , closed with the troika of “Big Yellow Taxi,” “Woodstock,” and marriage essay, “The Circle Game,” three of the most iconic songs of and term papers a generation, rattled off almost as an afterthought. The following year brought Blue , now recognized by many as her masterpiece. This summer—almost half a century later— Blue topped NPR Music’s list of “The 150 Greatest Albums Made by Women,” compiled by actor resume, a panel of nearly 50 contributors.

When Do We Get to Call Someone a Terrorist? There’s a compulsion to keep mental ledgers of the essays and term, jihadists and non-jihadists. But what can these statistics really tell us? Police say the Las Vegas killer was a white American named Steve. Two days later, we still know almost nothing else about him. But for essay, some, those facts answer the essays barchart, most important questions: race, nationality, likely religion. For some, those are the most important questions about anyone. The top priority, as soon as blood spills, is to open the ledger, and see whether to add to the column of actor agency white rampage killers with names like Steve or Curtis, or the column of olive-hued foreigners with names like Omar or Abd al-Rahman. Ah hell, who am I kidding? When I heard the killer’s name, I mentally sorted him into one category and not the other.

Maybe you didn’t. But I bet you did. The compulsion to keep these mental ledgers should embarrass us, since all bigotry starts as an unhealthy accounting exercise. (The young Martin Amis asked his father Kingsley, “What is it like to be mildly anti-Semitic?” Kingsley replied: “Very mild, as you say. . If I’m watching television I might notice the Jewish names the credits and think, ‘Ah, there’s one! There’s another one!’”) But worse than keeping a ledger is keeping one without knowing it, and worst of all is keeping a crooked set of books. The foundation of Donald Trump’s presidency is the negation of essays Barack Obama’s legacy. It is insufficient to state the obvious of Donald Trump: that he is riemann dissertation, a white man who would not be president were it not for this fact. With one immediate exception, Trump’s predecessors made their way to high office through the passive power of whiteness—that bloody heirloom which cannot ensure mastery of all events but can conjure a tailwind for most of essays and term papers barchart them. Land theft and human plunder cleared the grounds for Trump’s forefathers and barred others from how to, it. Once upon and term barchart the field, these men became soldiers, statesmen, and scholars; held court in Paris; presided at Princeton; advanced into the Wilderness and how to write an application letter, then into the White House. Their individual triumphs made this exclusive party seem above America’s founding sins, and essays barchart, it was forgotten that the canada or cv, former was in fact bound to the latter, that all their victories had transpired on cleared grounds. No such elegant detachment can be attributed to Donald Trump—a president who, more than any other, has made the papers, awful inheritance explicit.

The Problem With Trump's Madman Theory. It didn’t work for Nixon. It’s even less likely to work now. Last weekend, President Donald Trump reportedly told the U.S. trade representative to scare South Korean negotiators by telling them he was a madman. “You tell [the South Koreans] if they don't give the concessions now, this crazy guy will pull out of the deal,” he said, referring to the U.S.-Korea free trade agreement. Resume Or Cv? That report came at the end of a day in which the essays and term barchart, president’s tweets about another issue on the Korean peninsula evoked comparisons to the Nixon-era “madman theory” that you can scare an opponent into write letter, concessions by cultivating an image of essays and term papers barchart recklessness. “I told Rex Tillerson, our wonderful Secretary of State, that he is resume, wasting his time trying to negotiate with Little Rocket Man,” the president wrote. Essays Barchart? “… Save your energy Rex, we’ll do what needs to canada be done!” Do Cultural Differences Change What Depression Feels Like?

The contrasting ways Chinese people and Westerners express symptoms could point to distinct experiences of the same disorder. Just after lunchtime, on a blistering summer day in essays and term papers, Washington, D.C., cultural psychologist Yulia Chentsova-Dutton is showing me the canada resume, stars. They’re on papers her computer screen at Georgetown University, and actor resume, labeled disturbingly: insomnia, anhedonia, headache, social withdrawal, chronic pain, and more. Each star represents a somatic or emotional sensation linked to depression. Chentsova-Dutton’s father was an astronomer. She’s found a way to use what he studied, the night sky, to understand her own research: how culture can influence the barchart, way we feel and express emotion. If you look up, there are thousands of stars, she says. You can’t possibly take them all in. So, each culture has invented schemas to remember them by, constellations. She pushes a button, and several of the depression stars are connected by letter, a thin yellow line.

What's Happening With the Relief Effort in and term papers barchart, Puerto Rico? A timeline of the unprecedented catastrophe of canada resume or cv Hurricane Maria. What is happening in Puerto Rico? Since the and term papers barchart, storm made landfall on September 20, Hurricane Maria has wreaked havoc on the island, causing a level of widespread destruction and how to write letter, disorganization paralleled by few storms in and term papers barchart, American history. Almost two weeks after the storm abated, most of the island’s residents still lack access to electricity and clean water. From a meteorological standpoint, Maria was nearly a worst-case scenario for the territory: The center of actor resume agency a huge, nearly Category 5 hurricane made a direct hit on Puerto Rico, lashing the island with wind and rain for longer than 30 hours. “It was as if a 50- to 60-mile-wide tornado raged across Puerto Rico, like a buzz saw,” Jeff Weber, a meteorologist at essays and term papers barchart the National Center for Atmospheric Research, has told Vox . Have Smartphones Destroyed a Generation? More comfortable online than out partying, post-Millennials are safer, physically, than adolescents have ever been. But they’re on the brink of a mental-health crisis. O ne day last summer, around noon, I called Athena, a 13-year-old who lives in Houston, Texas. She answered her phone—she’s had an iPhone since she was 11—sounding as if she’d just woken up.

We chatted about her favorite songs and TV shows, and actor, I asked her what she likes to do with her friends. “We go to papers the mall,” she said. Canada Or Cv? “Do your parents drop you off?,” I asked, recalling my own middle-school days, in the 1980s, when I’d enjoy a few parent-free hours shopping with my friends. “No—I go with my family,” she replied. “We’ll go with my mom and brothers and walk a little behind them. I just have to tell my mom where we’re going. I have to check in essays barchart, every hour or every 30 minutes.” Those mall trips are infrequent—about once a month. Canada? More often, Athena and her friends spend time together on their phones, unchaperoned.

Unlike the teens of my generation, who might have spent an essays and term papers evening tying up the canada or cv, family landline with gossip, they talk on Snapchat, the smartphone app that allows users to send pictures and videos that quickly disappear. They make sure to barchart keep up their Snapstreaks, which show how many days in a row they have Snapchatted with each other. Sometimes they save screenshots of particularly ridiculous pictures of friends. “It’s good blackmail,” Athena said. (Because she’s a minor, I’m not using her real name.) She told me she’d spent most of the summer hanging out alone in her room with her phone. That’s just the way her generation is, she said. “We didn’t have a choice to know any life without iPads or iPhones. How To An Application? I think we like our phones more than we like actual people.” What If Everyone Ate Beans Instead of Beef?

What can an essays papers individual do about riemann 1854 dissertation, climate change? The easiest answer: make this one dietary switch. Depression, anxiety, overeating, addiction, and all other mental disorders share a common mechanism. Research shows that using curse words can persuade everyone from papers, voters to actor resume agency your co-workers. Get 10 issues a year and save 65% off the cover price.

Best Essay Writers Here -
Essays term papers barchart - …

4 College Funding Sources – and How Can They Affect Financial Aid. By Deborah Ziff, Contributor | Aug. 26, 2015, at 9:00 a.m. The financial aid formula is driven more by income than assets, say experts. (Getty Images) Parents of college-bound students may fret about the amount of money they've saved for college. But the essays barchart, type of investments they choose also factor into deciding how much financial aid their child will get for school. That's important because most students need some financial aid for college.

Of full-time undergraduate students at ashanta a four-year colleges, 85 percent received some form of financial aid in 2012-2013, according to the National Center for Education Statistics. And Term. Many parents approach this topic when they have children in high school and wonder how their investments will work against them, says Scott Weingold, co-founder and managing partner of College Planning Network, which helps students and families through the college admissions and funding process. If they'd get started a little younger and known how it was going to affect them, I think they'd be a little better off, he says. Student-owned assets, for example, reduce aid eligibility more than parent-owned assets do, while some assets aren’t counted in stopped the financial aid formula at and term barchart all. Here's how college savings can affect financial aid. 1. College savings accounts: Parent-owned 529 accounts are state-operated investment plans for college savings that come with tax advantages. Resume Jobs. They are considered a parent asset on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. College savings accounts owned by a dependent student are also considered parent assets. And Term Papers Barchart. This includes Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, another type of education-specific savings account. Actor Agency. This is good news because parent assets are not penalized as severely as student assets when it comes to determining estimated family contribution, a number used by a school to papers barchart, determine federal student aid eligibility.

The idea there is that a certain amount of a parent's assets are protected for other things they're saving for, like their own retirement, says Karen McCarthy, senior policy analyst for the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators. Riemann Dissertation. Parent assets reduce aid eligibility on a bracketed system that ranges from 2.64 percent to 5.64 percent of the asset's value, said Mark Kantrowitz, senior vice president and papers barchart publisher of the website Edvisors and agency co-author of Filing the FAFSA, in an email. Regular savings accounts, mutual funds or CDs in a parent's name are also parent assets. 2. Uniform Transfers to Minors Act accounts: Student assets, on the other hand, reduce aid eligibility by 20 percent of the asset's value. The reason for that is they assume dependent students don't have other things that they're saving for like parents do, McCarthy says. And that the barchart, primary focus of their assets should be going to their own education. A custodial account under the Uniform Transfers or Gifts to Minors Act – known as an resume UTMA or UGMA – is a tool that some parents use for education savings because the assets can be used for anything benefiting the child, with some tax benefits. Essays Papers Barchart. But because they are typically counted as student assets, they have a greater impact on financial aid. Essay. When the barchart, time comes to go to college, those accounts count significantly against them for financial aid, upward of classification essay about 20 percent each year, Weingold says.

For instance, $10,000 in an UTMA or UGMA will reduce aid eligibility by $2,000. 3. Retirement accounts: Two major assets are not reported on essays and term the FAFSA: retirement accounts and the value of a primary home. How To Write 3 Paragraphs. Some families choose to use a Roth IRA to pay for essays and term papers barchart, college because the principal can be withdrawn tax-free and penalty-free anytime for or cv, any purpose and distributions can be used to pay qualified higher education expenses without penalty. Keep in mind that the amounts withdrawn may count as income and and term papers barchart affect financial aid eligibility for the next year. 4. Income: Before families start moving assets around for more favorable FAFSA treatment, they should know that the financial aid formula is driven more by income than by assets, McCarthy says. What I do say, when we're talking about assets – because I do think that people get very concerned about ashanta and resume assets and the impact on financial aid – is that assets are much less a factor in and term barchart the whole formula then income is, McCarthy says.

Lastly, while many schools only and resume, use the essays and term, standard FAFSA form, some colleges – particularly private colleges – have their own formula for financial aid. Using what's called a CSS/Financial Aid Profile in addition to the FAFSA, they may count home equity or ask supplemental questions about small business ownership or the types of cars parents drive, Weingold says. I always tell families, it's a lot more discretionary. Schools, he says, can kind of riemann 1854 dissertation do what they want to do. Best States for College Readiness. The highest percentage of essays students meet ACT benchmarks in ashanta these states.

The Hidden Reason Behind College Dropouts. Essays Barchart. Two- and four-year colleges must come together to improve transfer student success. Universities With High Tuition, Fees. More than half of these schools have an acceptance rate that's lower than 15 percent, U.S. Write An Application. News data show. Weighing Faculty Diversity for College. Professors from different ethnicities and backgrounds can broaden students' undergraduate experience.

Discover what it's like to attend more than 70 colleges across the essays and term papers, country. 4 Myths About Athletic Scholarships. Despite misconceptions, athletes in sports ranging from golf to water polo can earn college scholarships. Federal Investigation Fuels Amateurism Debate. The debate over if and how college athletes should be paid got new legs after a federal investigation alleged fraud and bribery schemes at resume marquee national programs. Maximize Study Abroad as Premed Student. Students can strengthen their medical school applications through foreign experiences.

Top Universities With Rolling Admissions. Essays. Eighty-three ranked schools evaluate college applicants on write a first-come, first-served basis, U.S. News data show. Master SAT Command of Evidence Items. Students will find this question type in the reading and writing and language sections of the essays papers barchart, exam. Get updates from marriage essay, U.S. Essays And Term Papers. News, including newsletters, rankings announcements, new features and special offers.

Video: Getting Free Money for College. Learn about the FAFSA and an application 3 paragraphs other financial aid basics. Find out about free cash for college. Loans can provide extra financial assistance. Financial planning for college is key.

These are tax-advantaged investment accounts. Essays And Term Papers. See the best National Universities, Liberal Arts Colleges and 1854 habilitation dissertation more. Already know what you are looking for? This is a good place to start. Select colleges that interest you and see a side-by-side comparison.

Write My Research Paper -

Critical Essays On Wuthering Heights. Our writers know it all perfectly well. That is why we are called a professional essay writing service. We know what you need and we do our best to deliver it. Our services are just as good as they should be: Our writers are native speakers who have been students just like you. They have at least a master’s degree ? it means they know well how to write an assignment. Essays And Term Barchart! All of agency our writers have majored in and term papers, a certain subject area. You can be sure that your paper will be assigned to essay a true specialist. Your essay will be delivered before the deadline. When you buy essays online, you select a deadline yourself.

You probably know that the earlier you start the better. What makes us different is essays papers barchart, that we will take your order even if it’s due in essay, several hours. Essays Papers Barchart! You control the writing process. As soon as you make an order, you get your writer’s contact ID. You can ask for a draft, make corrections, and modify instructions to make sure that you’ll get exactly what you need as a result. Resume! You get all notifications delivered to your email or via text messages, if you choose this option. So why should you buy essays online from us? Just as you study to get a grade, we work to make our customers (that’s you) satisfied. We offer you a number of guarantees, which makes us stand out papers from the rest of the essay writing companies.

Here they are: No plagiarism. This is crucial for both of us. That’s why we’re pointing it out actor again and again. Free formatting and essays papers, references.

We charge only for pages of actual text; a references page is and will always be free. Communication with your writer. You can contacts your writer at any time to see the draft, make sure they are on the right track, or provide any additional guidelines at classification, their request. 2 weeks of free revision. And Term Papers! Your instructor may have some comments on your paper. We are ready to make any corrections for 14 whole days absolutely for free. 24/7 support. If you experience any difficulties or have any questions about our services, don’t hesitate to contact the Support.

They are always here to help. Money back. We are seriously going to refund your payment if you are not satisfied with the result. No matter how complex your topic or how long your assignment is, our writers at BuyEssay.net will deliver the canada or cv, highest-quality paper within the essays papers, right amount of time. Do not struggle on your own.

Buy essays online by simply clicking the button below and actor resume, filling in the order form. should be there! Terms conditions Privacy policy Referral program. Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms” and/or “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the buyessay.net website (“Website”). Your access to essays barchart and use of canada or cv Website are conditioned on your full acceptance and compliance with these Terms and essays, Conditions and marriage classification essay, this Website Privacy Policy, which are published at buyessay.net and which are incorporated herein by reference (“Privacy Policy”). These Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy are applied to all visitors, users and others who access or use this Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. If you disagree with these Terms and Conditions and/or Privacy Policy or any part of essays and term them, you must not use this Website. Capitalized terms defined in these Terms and Conditions shall have no other meaning but set forward in this section.

The following terminology is applied to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Policy and Refund and Revision Policy: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to canada or cv you, the person accessing this Website and accepting these Terms and Conditions. “We”, “Us” and “Ourselves” refers to buyessay.net website. Essays And Term Papers! Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same. By using our Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit to buyessay.net is truthful and and resume, accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 18 years of age or older and/or have full legal capacity to enter into legally binding relations; and (d) your use of the Services does not violate any applicable law, regulation, and/or your college/university/school rules. Your profile may be deleted and Services provided to you may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are less than 18 years of age and/or do not have full legal capacity to enter into legally binding relations. Subjected to full compliance with these Terms and Conditions, buyessay.net shall provide academic writing services as described more fully on essays papers barchart, the Website (“Services”). Services may include, but not be limited to, providing our Clients with dissertations, research papers, book reports, term papers, and other types of assignments written by buyessay.net team (“Paper”) which are intended for research/reference purposes and for your personal use only. Services may include editing, proofreading, paraphrasing, or formatting existing papers of our Clients. Please note that rewriting an existing paper that contains 40% or more plagiarized content may qualify as providing you with a custom Paper and shall be charged for accordingly.

Please note that Services may be provided only to the users who submit an appropriate order form at riemann 1854, the Website and buyessay.net may charge fees for barchart such Services. The Services are provided according to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the specific commercial provisions and policies (including Privacy Policy, Refund Policy, etc.) as detailed on the Website, and riemann 1854 habilitation, these provisions and policies may be amended or changed from time to time. The format of the Papers we provide: 12 point Times New Roman; Bibliography on a separate page; Approximately 250 words per page; One inch margin top, bottom, left, right; Title and Reference pages are free of papers charge. In case Client needs a single-spaced Paper they are to pay a double fee.

The standard Paper formatting includes a Title page , main content of the Paper, and a Reference page. Note that you pay only for the main content of the Paper, while a Title page and a Reference page are provided free of charge. buyessay.net reserves the 1854 habilitation, right to use any relevant materials available, such as books, journals, newspapers, interviews, online publications, etc., unless the Client indicates some specific sources to be used. PLACING AN ORDER. When placing your order, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for any possible consequences and misunderstandings, in case you provide us with inaccurate and/or incorrect and/or unfaithful information.

Please be advised that you will be asked to papers barchart give final confirmation to and resume the instructions you provide in order details. Your Paper instructions should be confirmed in your Order Tracking Area within 3 hours after placing your order (and within 1 hour for essays and term orders with urgency less than 24 hours). Orders without instructions will not be worked on write, and may be delayed and you accept sole responsibility for such delay. buyessay.net guarantees that the essays papers, delivered Paper will meet only confirmed requirements. You must not change the instructions once you have confirmed them. Any alterations to confirmed instructions are considered as additional order, thereby requiring additional payment.

All payments are due upon receipt. If the payment is not received or payment method is declined, the Client forfeits of Services. All fees are exclusive of resume jobs all taxes and/or levies, and/or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes and/or levies, and/or duties. And Term Papers! You agree to pay any such taxes that might be applicable to your use of the Services and payments made by ashanta and resume, you under these Terms. If at any time you contact your bank or credit card company and decline or otherwise reject the charge of any payment, this act will be considered as a breach of your obligation hereunder and your use of the Services will be automatically terminated. Use of stolen credit card and/or any credit card fraud is considered to be a serious crime. buyessay.net closely cooperates with our payment provider to papers barchart prevent and ashanta and resume, fight online fraud. And Term Papers Barchart! In case of any online fraud, appropriate state authorities will be contacted immediately. By doing a chargeback, you agree to give up all your rights to the Paper automatically. At the same time, you authorize buyessay.net to publish the completed Paper and how to write letter, start the authorship procedure that will allow us to determine if you have used any parts of the Paper. Essays Barchart! The procedure may include contacting your school officials and/or posting your full details along with the or cv, completed Paper online.

buyessay.net reserves the right to change its prices at any time in its sole discretion and essays and term papers barchart, such changes or modifications shall be posted online at the Website and resume stopped, become effective immediately without need for essays and term papers barchart further notice to any Client and/or user. We care about ashanta and resume our Clients and and term, are always looking for ways to offer them the canada, best value for money. One method we use is a discount system. Essays And Term Papers! buyessay.net, at riemann 1854 habilitation, its sole discretion, shall have the right to papers barchart provide our Clients with discount programs as described more fully and published on the Website. According to our loyalty program, you earn back 10% of your total bill in Points (1 currency unit (inter alia USD/ EUR/ GBP etc.) = 1 Point) after you make your first order. Your Points are accumulated on your Credit Balance. “Credit Balance” is an account for Points of actor a Client which can be used for future purchases on the Website exclusively. You can use your Points for your next purchases on the Website exclusively. Your Points cannot be refunded. The discount may be obtained by the use of the promo code. Essays And Term Papers! The amount of Points added to canada resume the Credit Balance is and term papers, calculated on the basis of the order price excluding the dissertation, applied discount (if any).

Later, 5% of every next order (not including credits) is added to your Credit Balance. buyessay.net will issue a refund to you only essays and term papers barchart according to marriage these Terms. buyessay.net offers a 14-day money back period for Papers less than 20 pages and a 30-day period for Papers more than 20 pages (”Refund Period”). Refund Period begins on the date of Client`s order deadline and expires on the last day of the Refund Period. In case you are not satisfied with any of the essays and term barchart, Services, you can submit a refund request according to canada these Terms within the Refund Period. Once the essays barchart, Refund Period elapses, buyessay.net will not refund any amounts paid. If the order is not completed and/or the ashanta and resume, Paper is not downloaded or delivered in its complete form by or to you, the full refund is issued at any time. Essays Barchart! In the resume jobs, event of order cancellation, the and term papers barchart, funds will be debited back only to the account of the initial payment within 5-7 business days from the time of cancellation request. In other case buyessay.net assesses refund requests on a case-by-case basis as there are usually unique reasons as to why a refund request is made. Please note that if you request a refund, we may require documented proof that the marriage classification essay, quality of essays and term papers your order is low (e.g., scan copy of your instructor’s feedback, plagiarism report, etc.). Should you feel it necessary to make a refund request, we will immediately forward your order to marriage classification essay our Quality Assurance Department.

After comparing their findings with the reasons for dissatisfaction, the necessary corrective actions will be taken. Any refund request must be made within the Refund Period. In case buyessay.net reimburses the money because of and term barchart mistakes or some irrelevance to the initial instructions, our Quality Assurance Department, at its sole discretion, evaluates the quality of the Paper and refunds an amount comparable to the percentage of riemann 1854 incorrect content in the Paper and mistakes present in it. buyessay.net provides various methods of essays contact (i.e. email, telephone, message board, and resume jobs, live chat) to and term papers facilitate communication between you, us and the writer assigned to complete an order. Using any of how to an application letter these methods, our Customer Support Center is and term, available to you at any time and will respond to any refund request or other issue promptly. Actor! However, if such a request is and term papers barchart, not received using any of the aforementioned methods within the Refund Period, buyessay.net will not be obliged to honor or consider the habilitation dissertation, above said request. Should the Paper delivery be delayed due to unexpected circumstances, from the side of buyessay.net, we may provide compensation for the breach of the order deadline in the form of and term papers barchart a credit or a discount to be used towards your next order with us. Please be informed that delivery time deviation is stopped jobs, not a subject to refund. Any revision request or complaint in regards to a Paper that buyessay.net has provided must be made within the and term papers, revision period (“Revision Period”). buyessay.net offers a 14-day Revision Period for Papers less than 20 pages and a 30-day period for an application Papers more than 20 pages.

Revision Period begins on the date of essays and term Client`s order deadline and expires on the last day of the Revision Period. After that point, no revision and/or complaint will be accepted. buyessay.net recognizes that orders vary in size and complexity; as a result, dissertation, thesis and/or other sufficiently large assignment may be granted 30-day Revision Period. Sufficiency in the size of the ashanta, Paper will be determined by buyessay.net in its sole discretion. In case a request for revision is not submitted within the Revision Period, buyessay.net tacitly accepts that the Client is satisfied with the Paper and requires no further actions to be taken in regards to essays barchart the Paper unless extra payment is provided or a new order is placed. Upon receiving your completed assignment you are entitled to a free revision should the Paper fail to meet your instructions or defined the requirements in any way. When this is the case, you are entitled to request as many revisions as may be required to stopped make the Paper consistent and compliant with your instructions.

During the Revision Period the request for essays and term barchart revision may be made at any time. All revisions must be based on canada, the original order instructions. Essays And Term Barchart! If at the time of the revision request you provide new, additional, or differing instructions, this will be interpreted as an application for new Paper and thus, will require an additional payment. Resume Stopped Jobs! Furthermore, should you request a revision after the Revision Period, it will also be considered as a new order requiring an additional payment. We may require you to supply us with personal identifying information, and we may also legally consult other sources to obtain information about you. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you authorize us to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate the essays and term papers, information that you provide us with. We may do this directly or by resume stopped jobs, verifying your information against third party databases; or through other sources.

Essentially, verification procedure involves, inter alia, confirming that the order is authentic and that the cardholder is aware of charges by placing a phone call to them, and in certain cases by requesting some additional documents to be submitted for and term verification to our Risk Department. In order to ensure timely delivery of your order, this procedure must be completed quickly and without delay. Therefore, it is vital to actor agency provide accurate and valid phone numbers. Failure to verify an order may result in order cancellation or the and term papers barchart, order being placed on hold. You consent to resume or cv our processing your personal information for and term barchart the purposes of stopped providing the essays and term barchart, Services, including for verification purposes as set out herein. You also consent to the use of stopped such data for communicating with you, for statutory and accounting purposes. Essays And Term Barchart! You acknowledge that you have read and consented to buyessay.net's Privacy Policy.

LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. buyessay.net will not be liable to jobs you in essays, relation to the contents of, the use of, or otherwise in jobs, connection with, this Website: for failure to learn the material covered by the Paper; and. for your final grade; and. for the outcome or consequences of submission the Paper to any academic institution; and. excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in essays and term barchart, connection with your use of canada resume or cv this Website.

The latter includes, without limitation, damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and essays and term papers barchart, programs and the data thereon, or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages. The Paper provided to you by buyessay.net remains our property and is the subject to copyright and and resume, other intellectual property rights under local and international laws conventions. The Paper is intended for your personal use only and it may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes without our prior written consent. You agree not to engage in the use, copying, or distribution of Papers other than expressly permitted herein. We post Clients` testimonials on barchart, our Website which may contain personal information (first name or initials). How To Write An Application Letter 3 Paragraphs! Hereby by accessing or using this Website, you provide us with your consent to post your first name/initials along with your testimonial on our Website. We ensure our posting these testimonials does not interfere with your confidentiality. If you wish to request the removal of your testimonial, you may contact us at essays and term, [emailprotected] NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES.

buyessay.net reserves the marriage essay, right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and your continued use of the Website will signify your acceptance of any adjustment, improvements and/or alterations to these Terms and essays papers, Conditions. You are, therefore, advised to re-read these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis. This web site is owned and operated by Viatta Business Ltd. HEXO+ Self-Flying Camera Drone, with a suggested retail price of $1,249.00 USD («Main prize»). FreePage (single use) SMS inform (single use) Plagiarism Report (single use) 50$ to your bonus balance which you can use in 365 days 100$ to your bonus balance which you can use in 365 days. 2. Promotional Period. The promotion begins on 7.18.2017, at and resume, 9:00 am and ends on 7.28.2017 at essays and term barchart, 10:00 pm. This Privacy Policy (“Policy”) describes how information about You is collected, used and disclosed and provides other important privacy information, describes when and canada resume or cv, how we may change this Policy, and tells You how to contact us with any questions or comments. We collect information about You and computer(s) You use when You use our Services or otherwise interact with us. “Personal Information” means information that we directly associate with a specific person or entity (for example: name; addresses; telephone numbers; email address; payment information; device location etc.). “Client”, “User”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this Website and accepting these Privacy Policy.

Any use of the above terminology or other words in and term papers, the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and actor resume agency, therefore as referring to same. HOW INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IS COLLECTED. We collect information about You in three primary ways: Information You Provide. We collect information that You provide to us when You apply for essays papers barchart and use and/or purchase our Services or otherwise communicate with us. For example, some of the ways You may provide information to actor us include: When You purchase our Services, the essays papers, payment system will require your personal, contact, billing and credit information. When You establish or modify Your user account online, We may collect user identification information, passwords, and/or security question responses that You will use for future sign-on. When You interact with our Customer Service representatives, enter information on our Website, submit survey responses, or pay for how to letter Services, we may also collect Personal Information and other information. We may monitor and barchart, record phone calls, e-mails, live chats, or other communications between You and our Customer Service representatives or other employees or representatives. Information We Collect Automatically.

We automatically collect a variety of information associated with Your use of and resume our Services. And Term! Each time You visit the Website, Personal Information is automatically gathered. Stopped! In general, this information does not identify You personally. Examples of automatically collected personal information include, but are not limited to: IP address, Collection Date, Publisher Name, Connection Speed, Day of Week Time of Day (hour), Language settings, Country, City (relating to essays papers IP address, if available). For example, some of the habilitation, ways we may automatically collect information include: Cookies and similar technologies.

A “cookie” is papers, a small text file that a web site can place on Your computer's hard drive in order, for example, to stopped collect information about Your activities on the Website. And Term Barchart! The cookie transmits this information back to the Website's computer, which, generally speaking, is the only computer that can read it. We need to use cookies on the Website to enhance the resume agency, user experience and avoid multiple logins or password authentication requests. We may use, or we may engage third-parties to use on our behalf, cookies or similar web tags (small data text files placed on your computer or device) or similar technologies to identify Your computer or device and record Your preferences and other data so that our Website can personalize Your visit(s), see which areas and papers barchart, features of our Website are popular, and improve our Website and Your experience. Depending upon Your computer, You may be able to set Your browser(s) to marriage reject cookies or delete cookies, but that may result in essays, the loss of some functionality on an application letter, the Website. We may also use web beacons (small graphic images on a web page or an HTML e-mail) to papers monitor interaction with our websites or e-mails.

Web beacons are generally invisible because they are very small (only 1-by-1 pixel) and the same color as the background of the web page or e-mail message. Web Browsing Activity. When accessing our Website, We automatically collect certain information about Your computer and marriage essay, Your visit, such as your IP address, browser type, date and time, the web page You visited before visiting our Website, Your activities and essays and term papers, purchases on our Website, and other analytical information associated with the Website. Information From Other Sources. We may also obtain information about You from other sources. For example, We may receive credit information from third-party sources before initiating Your service. We may also purchase or obtain Personal Information (for example, e-mail lists, postal mail lists, demographic and marketing data) from resume jobs others. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU.

We use the information We collect for essays and term papers barchart a variety of business purposes, such as: To provide and dissertation, bill for Services You purchase; To deliver and confirm Services You obtain from us; To verify Your identity and maintain a record of Your transactions and essays, interactions with us; To provide customer services to ashanta You; To create, modify, improve, enhance, remove or fix our Services and and term papers barchart, their performance; To identify and suggest products or services that might interest You; To make internal business decisions about current and future Service offerings; To provide You customized user experiences, including personalized Services offerings; To protect our rights, interests, safety and property and that of resume or cv our customers, service providers and other third parties; and.

To comply with law or as required for legal purposes. We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. We may use information we collect to contact You about essays barchart our and/or third-party products, services, and resume, offers that We believe You may find of interest. And Term! We may contact You by riemann habilitation, telephone, postal mail, e-mail, or other methods. You may see advertisements when You visit our Website. We may help advertisers better reach our customers by essays barchart, providing certain customer information, including geographic information, language preferences or demographic information obtained from jobs other companies. This information is papers, used by jobs, advertisers to determine which ads may be more relevant to You.

However, we do not share Personal Information outside of our corporate family for advertising purposes without Your consent. WHEN WE SHARE INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU. We do not sell, license, rent, or otherwise provide Your Personal Information to unaffiliated third-parties (parties outside our corporate family) without Your consent. We may, however, disclose Your information to unaffiliated third-parties as follows: With Your Consent. We may disclose Personal Information about You to third-parties with Your consent. We may obtain Your consent in barchart, writing; online, through “click-through” agreements; when You accept the terms of canada disclosures for certain Services; orally, when You interact with our customer service representatives. We encourage You not to share Your password.

If You provide Your user account password and/or security question responses to papers barchart third parties they will have access to Your Personal Information when they access Your user account with Your account password. To Our Service Providers. We may disclose information to third-party vendors and partners who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf (for example, credit/debit card processing, billing, customer service, auditing, and marketing). In a Business Transfer. We may sell, disclose, or transfer information about You as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition, joint venture, corporate reorganization, financing, or sale of company assets, or in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which such information could be transferred to third-parties as a business asset in the transaction.

For Legal Process Protection. We may disclose Personal Information, and other information about or cv You, or Your communications, where we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary: to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; to enforce or apply agreements, or initiate, render, bill, and collect for essays papers services and products (including to collection agencies in order to riemann dissertation obtain payment for our products and services); to protect our rights or interests, or property or safety or that of others; in connection with claims, disputes, or litigation – in essays papers barchart, court or elsewhere; to facilitate or verify the appropriate calculation of taxes, fees, or other obligations; or. in an emergency situation. We may provide information that does not identify You personally to third-parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes. HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT THE INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU.

Protecting Your Information. We use a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to marriage classification essay protect Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure while it is and term papers, under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over and resume, the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. And Term Barchart! As a result, although we will utilize such measures, we do not guarantee You against the loss, misuse, or alteration of riemann habilitation Personal Information under our control, and You provide Personal Information to papers us at Your own risk. Resume! You should always take care with how You handle and and term papers barchart, disclose your Personal Information and should avoid sending Personal Information through insecure e-mail, social networks or other internet channels.

Retention and Disposal. We retain information only for as long as we have a business or tax need or as applicable laws, regulations and/or government orders allow. When we dispose of Personal Information, we use reasonable procedures designed to erase or render it unreadable (for example, shredding documents and wiping electronic media). PRIVACY POLICY UPDATES. How We Communicate Changes to This Policy. We may update this Policy at any time to provide updates to or clarification of our practices. Actor Agency! If we make changes we may provide You with additional notice (such as adding a statement to and term barchart the homepage of write an application letter our Website or sending You a notification). You should refer to this Policy often for the latest information and barchart, the effective date of actor resume agency any changes. This web site is owned and operated by Viatta Business Ltd . A Partner is an individual who refers customers. And Term Papers! A Referral is an individual who requests a service via the referral link given by a Partner.

With the first order, a Referral acquires a 15% discount on the order, while a Partner receives $50 to the Referral Balance. With further purchases, a Partner earns 5% of the Referral’s total order price. All money earned with the Referral Program is stored on your Referral Balance. A Partner can transfer the money to the Bonus Balance and use it to purchase a service. It is possible to transfer the sum to 1854 habilitation the Partner’s PayPal account (no less than $20).